Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sayaka_Kasue
"uh... ill be going now!" *she said picking up kiba... she took another step back and the man took a step forward... he grabbed her by the collar of her shirt and threw the puppy to the ground... * "i dont think so... now.. what is a little girl like you doing out this late huh? there could be bad people out here... its not safe" *he said in a creepy voice... sayaka looked to him* "mommy always said that you shouldnt go out after dark... " *the man nodded* "do you know what happeneds to little kids that go out after dark" *he said smiling abit *
*hit the ground to hard and is out cold*
Sayaka_Kasue
"uh... ill be going now!" *she said picking up kiba... she took another step back and the man took a step forward... he grabbed her by the collar of her shirt and threw the puppy to the ground... * "i dont think so... now.. what is a little girl like you doing out this late huh? there could be bad people out here... its not safe" *he said in a creepy voice... sayaka looked to him* "mommy always said that you shouldnt go out after dark... " *the man nodded* "do you know what happeneds to little kids that go out after dark" *he said smiling abit *

*rushes up and grabs man* what do you think you your doing huh? why are you messing with my little sister?
*the man throws sayaka to the ground.. she lands next to kiba... sayaka cradles kiba in her arms and looks up at dark and the man*

*the man turns to dark* "ohh... so thats your sister... youve done a real good job protecting her.. keeping her safe... ha.. your dispicable" *he spat at darks shoes and turned to walk away.. stopping at sayaka... he bent down to her eye level* "remember what happends to little kids when they go outside when its dark..." *he smirked and took off into the night*
Sayaka_Kasue
*the man throws sayaka to the ground.. she lands next to kiba... sayaka cradles kiba in her arms and looks up at dark and the man*

*the man turns to dark* "ohh... so thats your sister... youve done a real good job protecting her.. keeping her safe... ha.. your dispicable" *he spat at darks shoes and turned to walk away.. stopping at sayaka... he bent down to her eye level* "remember what happends to little kids when they go outside when its dark..." *he smirked and took off into the night*
*was too unconsious to now wat was happening*
Sayaka_Kasue

....... *puts nightvission goggles back on..* come with me*helps her up* im going to get him....and your coming with i cant leet you stay here by your self
LunaAdept
Sayaka_Kasue

....... *puts nightvission goggles back on..* come with me*helps her up* im going to get him....and your coming with i cant leet you stay here by your self

*she carries kiba in her arms and follows dark into the night... holding onto the bottom of his shirt making sure she wont get lost again*
*night vission goggles beeping saying that he was near* that guy accusing me of being a bad big brother...im not...IM NOT I TELL YOU!!!
LunaAdept
*night vission goggles beeping saying that he was near* that guy accusing me of being a bad big brother...im not...IM NOT I TELL YOU!!!

*she nids* "yeah.. you should go scold him... " *she said sternly... she didnt know of violence... her parrents brought her up not wanting to fight... she marched along with dark... kiba still in her arms*
.... *finally sees man* you call me a bad brother? you give scoundrels a bad name you know that?
LunaAdept
.... *finally sees man* you call me a bad brother? you give scoundrels a bad name you know that?

"yeah mr. your a doo doo head" *she said stepping in front of dark.. then seeing the man turn around again she hid behind dark.. she showed tounge to the man and hid behind dark again*

"well.. its seems youve gotten yourself lost aswell... you really are a bad brother arent you... cant even find your way back home... tisk tisk..." *she smiled and stared walking again*
Sayaka_Kasue
LunaAdept

"yeah mr. your a doo doo head" *she said stepping in front of dark.. then seeing the man turn around again she hid behind dark.. she showed tounge to the man and hid behind dark again*

"well.. its seems youve gotten yourself lost aswell... you really are a bad brother arent you... cant even find your way back home... tisk tisk..." *she smiled and stared walking again*

*grabs him* i know the way home i was looking for you.....im going to try and not set a bad example for my sister...but thats going to be hard right now...
LunaAdept
Sayaka_Kasue
LunaAdept

*grabs him* i know the way home i was looking for you.....im going to try and not set a bad example for my sister...but thats going to be hard right now...

*sayaka follows dark and watches as he grabbed the man... her eyes widened and she gasped..*

"wouldnt want to set a bad example by hurting me now would you bro!" *the man said pushing dark away from him... as dark took afew steps back.. he tripped over sayaka and she fell down* "ouch"
*gets up*are you all right?*turns to man *you're rotten your soul is black and devoid of warmth ....*has sayakue look away then he pounds the mans face in* come on sayakue lets go home and go to bed (i got to go cya tommarow!)
LunaAdept
*gets up*are you all right?*turns to man *you're rotten your soul is black and devoid of warmth ....*has sayakue look away then he pounds the mans face in* come on sayakue lets go home and go to bed (i got to go cya tommarow!)

((bai))

*walkes with him into there house and walkes up to her room..* "i wonder where mike is?" *she asked herself as she lay in bed... before falling asleep... she blew a three kisses out the window... one for mike... one for her mom and one for her dad...*

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Alex nearly fell out of her bed the next morning. She rolled over and was about to go over the edge, but caught herself. She got up and walked to the bathroom and freshed up. She went into the living room and turned on the tv.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff