Welcome to Gaia! ::

"ok" walk over to the corner and puts on slipknot : wait and bleed
Black Bubble
RebbecaRose
Halllooooo! Did anyone hear what I just said? Was I thrown out of cyberspace or something?

((who r u talking to?))
Any one and no one maybe, or maybe I was taling to the other side of my personality. What's it to you?
*Steps in, curiously looking around. Taking an empty spot at the bar, relaxing back against the chair she let out a tiny sigh*
polls out a gutar and strats rocking out
RebbecaRose
Black Bubble
RebbecaRose
Halllooooo! Did anyone hear what I just said? Was I thrown out of cyberspace or something?

((who r u talking to?))
Any one and no one maybe, or maybe I was taling to the other side of my personality. What's it to you?

*Wonders why all the girls are so meen to him while he takes another sip of his margarita*
Black Bubble
RebbecaRose
Black Bubble
RebbecaRose

((who r u talking to?))

*Wonders why all the girls are so meen to him while he takes another sip of his margarita*
get use to it
-enters and walks to the bar w/ his head down-
strat to play RA : do you call my name, on the gutar
Lich z20 Dekerax

Now theres a shady characer.....*Decides if being nosy and getting yelled at is better than being in wonder.....then decides* Hey there! Whats your name?
Black Bubble
Lich z20 Dekerax

Now theres a shady characer.....*Decides if being nosy and getting yelled at is better than being in wonder.....then decides* Hey there! Whats your name?

"dekerax...whats urs?"-his head is still down-
Lich z20 Dekerax
Black Bubble
Lich z20 Dekerax

"dekerax...whats urs?"-his head is still down-

*Is glad nothing bad happened* Ario. I havnt seen you around here. Where you from?
"i dont know"-gets himself some water-
*walks into the bar*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas