Welcome to Gaia! ::

**This is a mid. roleplay, and not futuristic. So, if you join, keep that in mind. Also, please post a profile about your character before you begin**
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Arkelli
Age: She looks as if she's in her late teens, yet nobody knows how old she is
Race: Human
Description: Arkelli stands at about 5'6, and looks as if she weighs around 120lbs. Her midnight-black hair is always getting in her pale face, yet she tries to keep it tucked away behind her ears. One of the more mysterious things about her is her dark, silver eyes. Arkelli usually wears her black shirt and pants, her black boots, and her black hooded cloak, along with a moon pendant that stays around her neck.
Position/Occupation: A traveler who wanders into at least one tavern each week
Personality: Arkelli is usually sarcastic and cold, yet can be sometimes kind. She keeps to herself most of the time, and isn't the first to start a conversation unless she's feeling different than usual
Items: Her sword is just a regular old sword, yet a word is carved into the silver handle and is surrounded by small jewels. The word is Krin, and even she does not know what the meaning of it is. In her cloak pocket is her dagger, and laying next to it is a vile containing a thick red liquid. One can tell that this liquid is blood, and yet, one can also tell that there are things mixed in with the blood.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Arkelli walks upon a dirt path that leads to the tavern, humming softly to herself. Finally, she reaches the tavern door and slowly wanders into the tavern, keeping her dark, silver eyes locked on the floor. She keeps her hands tucked away inside her pockets as she makes her way around the tables towards a vacant one in a dark, shadowed corner. Arkelli seems slightly nervous about something, yet she tries to not show it as she raises her eyes slightly to gaze mindlessly out of the window next to her table. Out of habit, she pulls her hand out of her cloak pocket and rests it on the table, tapping her long fingers lightly on the tabletop.
Name: Saki Mitodoji
Family: Angel and her sister Lynn.
Race: Her father is from a long line of powerful wind demons. And her mother from a race of half human half cat. She get most from her father's side.

Description-
Hair: Was long with strawberry blonde hair, but got it cut and died later on to black and cut to her shoulders.
Eye color: Her real eye color is a grayish-blue with a dark-blue outline. Saki's eyes only change color when she changes into her other form.
Height: 6'3
Weight: She looks very light and if she were human she would weigh 93 pounds. But since she's a demon she weighs over 800 pounds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outside a storm is working up. And as a beat up young girl travels through the woods looking for shelter. She then comes across an inn as she struggles to get there. She reaches the door as she opens it. All eyes are set on her as she falls onto the floor, passed out.
Name: Gray
Race: vampire
Description: do not mess with me and if your a girl be even more afraid
Position/Occupation: he wanders through towns.....killing.....his list of people that he wants to kill
Personality:sad, angry, crazy
Items:two daggers because he's kinda like a assassin
*he walks into the tavern his hair damp and black* *he looked for a certain person* *he then walked to the bartender*

Alien Prophet

Name: Atora
Race: Human
Looks:http://www.drakkan.com/phoenix/womenoffantasy/amazonblade.jpg
Weapons: She has two twin daggers she keeps at her boots. She has always carries a long sword, which the blade glows when enemies come by.
History: When she was 5 her parents were killed right in front of her. She doesn't remember much, for she was hit in the head and knocked out. She was taken into a family where she learned how to love others and how to fight. When she was about 13 her new family was killed in a fire. Ever since that Atora hs been on her own. Helping others, and fining the one that killed her parents.
Weapons: She has two twin daggers she keeps at her boots. She has always carries a long sword, which the blade glows when enemies come by.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She was running as fast as she could threw the forest. The sky was gettting darker every second. The light started to light from the ligthing. She finally sees a Inn and she smiles. She comes to the doors and flings them open. She looks around dripping wet at the place.
Name: Ixoseth
Description: White hair, all black, keeps to himself, but isn't unfriendly.
Race: Vampire
Weapon of choice: Nothing, I don't use weapons, they make me feel like I need to compensate for seomthing when i can just get the job done without one. smile
Wtf...I can't see what i just posted.....hmm...
Name: Con
Description: look at avatar

*Walking into the inn, he slowly slides his hand threw his hair causeing it to pull back from his ear, making a small white rolled up paper to be seen behind his ear. Kinda looks like a cigarette. His hair falls back down, almost into his face again. He makes his way up to the bar and orders a bottle of water.*
Ixoseth
Wtf...I can't see what i just posted.....hmm...

after i posted it told me there was no such topic or post.. and i cant see my post either..

Alien Prophet

A few people were staring at her as she walked over to the bar. She sits down on a chair and flips her daggers back in her boots. She flips a coin at the man and smiles. "A bottle of rum will just do sir." He nods and slides the bottle down at her.

Dapper Gekko

Name:Maki
Age:15 but she pretends to be older..though it's obvious she's not
Race:Human
Weapons:A small thin sword that lays across her back
Appearance: http://mywebpage.netscape.com/yoyogagirinaku5/makisan.JPG
Dark auburn hair pulled into 2 messy buns, darkly tanned skin and lightly freckled cheek.s Dark green eyes and tan shirt and dark brown pants both baggy.

I drew it so tis not that good blaugh
Personality:Outgoing. She likes to laugh and is pretty lenient with people but can turn mad into a second because she has quite a temper sometimes. Very stubborn. Also quite obsessed with sake.

Dapper Gekko

well don't worry I can see all your posts i think..just not mine ><
A young one walked up the dirt road. Her appearance was of 16, and stood 5'5 in height. Her brown-gray colored hair reached to her shoulders, and band covered one of her silver gray eyes. She wore a black robe with a red moon sewn on her robe.

"Itsumo..." She repeated...
Name; Unknown.
Age; (120 ish) appears 18ish.
Race; Unkonwn
Family; None.
Description; A cloaked form at the moment.
Weapons; Two sai blades, and 12 jinx stars.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
~-She steps into the tavern, and her gaze shifted around the room, her form casted into shadows by the cloak around her shoulders. She shifted her weight a bit while she walked, so that she made little to no sound. She found herself a chair in a corner, and took a seat upon it, gazing at the people.-~

Dapper Gekko

The young teen walks down the road humming and skipping. A building with a great deal of noise and light attracted her

"Ohh a tavern! How special..I must check out ^^" She beamed and bound over to it. She opened the door and quickly sat down on a chair

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff