Welcome to Gaia! ::

WolfGoddess16
((thats okay. ur a good writer. its a good story))

*still on the floor to weak 2 stand she screamed as the younger her screamed in her memory*
((THANK YOU!!!! heart ))

He closed his eyes tightly, thinking that he was back in the foreign memory. He hated that scream, that vein-bursting scream. He opened his eyes, realising that it was the women in front of his cage that was screaming. Oh god, it was her dream, her...memory. He hung his head, his sweat covered hair falling in front of his eyes. What had he done? Slowly, he started to fall sideways. No strength left in him, he collapsed, hitting his head on the bars and knocking himself unconcious. The last thing he saw before he blacked out, was a pair of deep red eyes, glaring at him from the distance. And that stuck in his mind like super glue, for he knew they were his own eyes. He had killed that little girl's father, the mistress' father, who now lay unconcious in front of his cage. Kadir...was a murderer. Of course, he knew that immediatly when his own father turned him into a werewolf. He was a murderer by his curse, the one given to him by his own blood.

Unsealed Gatekeeper

*Walks around in the dark,foul-smelling room,his crimson eyes roaming across the many cages in the room,none of the people in the cages seemed to catch his attention,he then let out the a long sigh*Why is slave hunting so hard?It's so diffucult trying to find the right slave.
*gets off of the cage he was leaning on, and reaches behind his back pulling out a whip, beaded and with thin pieces of metal braided into it, his eyes flashed*

don't make me...
I doubt you'll enjoy it...
now please come here....
hitomi123
Name: hitomi
What you are: slave
What you want:harsh master
What kind: untamed...
*hitomi sat in her cage watching the masters and other slaves in there cages, she was glad that no one had noticed her yet*
*Dosen't see the man pull out his whip.

Whatcha gonna do if I don't? Hmmmmmmm?

Unsealed Gatekeeper

blemithal nicco
*gets off of the cage he was leaning on, and reaches behind his back pulling out a whip, beaded and with thin pieces of metal braided into it, his eyes flashed*

don't make me...
now please come here....

*Notices the man in the top hat pulling out a whip*Thats showing them who's boss.*smirk*
blemithal nicco

don't make me...
now please come here....

-she watched her master as he pulled out the whip. She shuddered at the thought of being hit with it. Then turned to the slave he was addressing then back to her master.-
*cracks the whip, it flies out, at the man in the cage. and cuts short right at the mans face, the wisps at the ends of the whip cut the mans nose*

much worse....come here.....slave.
*hitomi sits in her cage watching the punish ment that was to come to that slave, she smiles* this outta be good...
blemithal nicco
*cracks the whip, it flies out, at the man in the cage. and cuts short right at the mans face, the wisps at the ends of the whip cut the mans nose*

*Arcanis reaches up and rubs his nose.

You got some nerve. I'm not your slave.

*Arcanis stands up, but dosen't come out of the cage.

Unsealed Gatekeeper

blemithal nicco

*Stands and watches the scene in front of him*This is gonna be good*smirk*

Champion

Kadir
WolfGoddess16
((thats okay. ur a good writer. its a good story))

*still on the floor to weak 2 stand she screamed as the younger her screamed in her memory*
((THANK YOU!!!! heart ))

He closed his eyes tightly, thinking that he was back in the foreign memory. He hated that scream, that vein-bursting scream. He opened his eyes, realising that it was the women in front of his cage that was screaming. Oh god, it was her dream, her...memory. He hung his head, his sweat covered hair falling in front of his eyes. What had he done? Slowly, he started to fall sideways. No strength left in him, he collapsed, hitting his head on the bars and knocking himself unconcious. The last thing he saw before he blacked out, was a pair of deep red eyes, glaring at him from the distance. And that stuck in his mind like super glue, for he knew they were his own eyes. He had killed that little girl's father, the mistress' father, who now lay unconcious in front of his cage. Kadir...was a murderer. Of course, he knew that immediatly when his own father turned him into a werewolf. He was a murderer by his curse, the one given to him by his own blood.

*woke up in time 2 see Kadir collapse in front of her. scared that she had hurt him she stuggled up and was able 2 open his cage door* Ka...Kadir...? please wake up...please... *trembles as a tear runs down her face as she tries 2 bury that memory deep inside her again out of sight*
((I must go now, peeps. See you in the morning, hopefully. *runs out happily, how, since he is unconcious, he does not know*))
*watches the fight that was going to happen, she watched the slave and the master* my money on the master...
do not talk back, for you are a slave, if not to me then to yourself for your own sloth...

now, come here...
*cracks the whip again, this time it wraps around the mans wrist, pulling him to the ground*

Get up!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces