Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Shade

User ImageUser Image
✞✞✞✞✞✞

The weapons watched Hotaru get up with light concern, but they didn't know why. Finally, Elisha exaggerated a sigh and leaned back, eyeing over to Zak. "I suppose we have nothing better to do. Maestro, play something." She waved her hand with a sass that could only come from her. Briella, however, had her eyes set on Theo. She blinked a few times, wondering to herself how a creature could be that adorable. Elisha, however, didn't really care either way for the thing.
✞✞✞✞✞✞

Fishy Zako

ooc
brain died.

Angelic Recalibrator

5,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
kervile
Fae Silvermist
PETERHOUSEN_DEMON

Leon Valengold
Leon had taken off, sword in hand, unaware that Micheal had followed him until he heard the voice. He turned his head and grimaced a bit at Micheal request. "Aye, you have my permission, but go slow, I'll hold off the opponent. He is part demon and may not be totally compatible at first, so I ask you take your time." Leon spots Sui and immediately knows what happened. He arcs up and performs a somersault, hurling himself down at Sui at great speed. He slams into Sui with his shoulder to her chest, sending her a good distance away from Eyerion. "I will be your opponent now. Prepare to meet your maker, Sui." Leon took an offensive stance and prepared to face Sui.
User Image

Micheal landed behind Eyerion and placed his hand on his shoulder.

"You're going to be ok now. This will burn, and I'm not gonna lie it will hurt."

Micheal placed both hands on Eyerions back as his hands started to glow engulfing Eyerion in a white aurora. Micheals voice boomed through the heavens as he spoke words of power.

"Hear me god in heaven! I need your healing light! Heal this blessed soul so he can face his demons head on! Feel his soul with the light burn his demons like the sun and send them back to hellfire! Hear me now! Let your blood pour down on him! Amen!"

Eyerions Aurora disappear and left him smoking.

"Are you ok?"

Nine-tailed Neko

16,590 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Evolution Debut 250
PETERHOUSEN_DEMONLORD12
User Image

Micheal landed behind Eyerion and placed his hand on his shoulder.

"You're going to be ok now. This will burn, and I'm not gonna lie it will hurt."

Micheal placed both hands on Eyerions back as his hands started to glow engulfing Eyerion in a white aurora. Micheals voice boomed through the heavens as he spoke words of power.

"Hear me god in heaven! I need your healing light! Heal this blessed soul so he can face his demons head on! Feel his soul with the light burn his demons like the sun and send them back to hellfire! Hear me now! Let your blood pour down on him! Amen!"

Eyerions Aurora disappear and left him smoking.

"Are you ok?"

Eyerion

"yea i am fine but that did hurt some but not as bad as i thought.." He saw Leon fight Sui, "Thanks Michael, i was actually thinking i was gonna bite it there." He sits down to rest, "I guess i dont need to stop tyring to take things for everyone i guess, ehehe." He sighs, he hopes Leon fares aginst Sui 2.0.

Sui

Kervile makes a retort, "We meet again Leon, hope everything fares well, ehehehe" Sui then says, "feh get out of my way, or ill just kill you first!" Sui was starting to lose it and began to swirl with think dark aura, like ooze.

Extragalactic Abomination

ℤคк ℒℯ ℱᴜℜℴє
▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

Zak didn't notice Hotaru go outside, he just looked at Theo. He made a "tch" sound at what Elisha said, he opened his mouth to protest, but realized that would probably make him calm down. Piano had always had that affect on him. It was always his personal escape, there way he expressed himself deeply. He stood up, picking up Theo as well, and looked at Elisha and Briella. He then turned and went up to the piano and sat, leaving Theo in his lap. While placing his hand gently on the keys, he closed his eyes as he inhaled deeply and exhaled. He then quickly opened them, playing a new tune. But something was different about this one, it wasn't as cheerful as his last ones. His eyes fixed on the piano keys, Theo was sitting on his lap, looking at his hands move around smoothly on the keys.
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
ooc I personally like this song to go with the fight. =x
zqwxecrvtbyunimop

Invisible Gaian

9,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
ℳⓘⓐ

Troxmys was truly losing her mind, and her appearance even matched her current failing sanity. Mia was too slow in sorting out her brain that she failed to adequately block sharp nails coming at her. A couple nicked at the thin blade, but the ones that reached her skin slashed below her neck.

A couple of boos were heard across Astaroth's room. The audience also found the fight extremely dull and wanted more. The demon lord merely breathed out a small flame of annoyance till he snapped his fingers. The girl was bound to be injected with demonic rage, she passed the time limit for resistance.

Mia felt the flame collar tighten around her neck before something coursed through her veins, something... foreign. A small amount of rage flashed before her eyes until she copied the same grin Trox gave to her. Mia pushed the demon a few steps back then swung the rapier to Troxmys' side as her body followed the motion. "Let's dance again Trox, I'll lead

(( OCC: :'< ))
zqwxecrvtbyunimop

Invisible Shade

User ImageUser Image
✞✞✞✞✞✞

As Zak started playing, Elisha got up and walked outside, joining Hotaru. Something bothered her about that girl. She recalled the name from when Troxmys was arguing. That's right. That girl was resurrected, wasn't she? It just felt so unnatural. How could an angel want to upset the order like that? She sat next the girl with a kind smile. "Hey, how are you holding up?" She meant the question like how are you doing, but it could have been taken literally as well, and it probably would have still made sense. Meanwhile, every time Theo wasn't paying attention, Briella would some how end up just a little bit closer to him and Zak.
✞✞✞✞✞✞

Fishy Zako

Invisible Shade

Mizu-cho

User Image
                                                        Tʀᴏxᴍʏs XXX Lᴇᴜᴍᴀ XXX Jᴜxʀᴜᴛʜ XXXXXXX

The sight of her causing the smallest amount of blood sent Troxmys into a light ecstasy for a moment. She gave a smile when she saw the human's expression change. There we go, she could only think. She stepped back, following her motions attentively and dodged. She backed up a few steps, then ran at her with a slash of her claws. "You can do better than that, can't you? Come on." She gave a little chuckle, as it was obvious she was still playing around.

Angelic Recalibrator

5,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
kervile
Fae Silvermist
PETERHOUSEN_DEMON

Leon Valengold
Leon huffed at Suivile(Yep. Fusion name) and retorted. "Yes Kervile, and this will be the last time I suffer looking at your horrid aura. And Sui, you'll find I won't be so easily killed, so good luck. You'll need it." Leon narrowed his eyes at his opponent. He felt he could win this fight. Cunning and speed were Sui's strengths and Kervile expended the majority of his energy reviving the wretch. He spoke over his shoulder to the now recovering Eyerion. "Good to see you back in the world of the living, my friend. Now what did I say about running into battles solo?"

Invisible Gaian

9,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
ℳⓘⓐ

Mia's mind was completely clouded with rage that she recklessly charged back, stepping left-and-right to try and dizzy her opponent. She kept to her word on "dancing" with Trox as she used simple movements for an offense. That attempted slash was easily dodged when Mia quickly leaned backwards. The rapier was raised into the air as she held it with both hands before trying to plunge the pointy end into Troxmys' chest.

zqwxecrvtbyunimop

Invisible Shade

Mizu-cho

User Image

Troxmys was quick to swipe at her, but she knew her accuracy wasn't very good. As she saw Mia coming towards her with the rapier, Troxmys moved a little to the side, making sure her vitals stayed safe when the blade ran into her chest. She stood still, a dark smile creasing her face on top of her previous one. Very slowly, Troxmys gripped the foreign object in her chest and felt the wound attempt to close around it, making it difficult to pull out for Mia. Troxmys, however, was not planning on letting go easily.

Generous Friend

12,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
Seph

Torn from his world, Seph woke in the strange new land. His first instinct was to reach for his bow, and he was comforted to find it still strapped to his back along with his quiver full of arrows. He pulled the bow for now, since he had no idea where he was nor the danger he might be in. He paused to listen and examine his surroundings.

Feisty Doll

13,400 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Shadoe noir

Shadoe nodded at the Archangel's words and walked with the dragon king. She sighed, all she wanted was Leon to be safe. She wanted to help everyone leave this forsaken place. It was a nightmare that she wanted to end, but she was scared of her fight. She bit her lip having thought of it. Shaking her head she knew it wasn't going to end her. She had to win. For her and Leon's sake.

PETERHOUSEN_DEMONLORD12

Gustave lord of cupcakes

Nine-tailed Neko

16,590 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Evolution Debut 250
Gustave lord of cupcakes
kervile
Fae Silvermist
PETERHOUSEN_DEMON

Leon Valengold
Leon huffed at Suivile(Yep. Fusion name) and retorted. "Yes Kervile, and this will be the last time I suffer looking at your horrid aura. And Sui, you'll find I won't be so easily killed, so good luck. You'll need it." Leon narrowed his eyes at his opponent. He felt he could win this fight. Cunning and speed were Sui's strengths and Kervile expended the majority of his energy reviving the wretch. He spoke over his shoulder to the now recovering Eyerion. "Good to see you back in the world of the living, my friend. Now what did I say about running into battles solo?"

Eyerion

"Yea i know..." He staggers to get up, it isnt his pride that keeps him up. It is his fear of resting and ambushes. "Be caerful she showed tricks and skills she has gained through the years. Her daggers are not normal daggers, from what i coudl tell they are Daggers form Death itself cause she merely hit the ground once and a radius of anything living dropped dead." He wanted to fly to Hotaru to check on her. Something amiss was in the air and he did not like it at all.

Suivile

"Well well looks like brother will miss out on two angels, you and Eyerion." She started to rush but was cut off....

Sianzo

"Enough just see if it will happen in the ring" He turned to Leon, "What does she mean Eyerion is angel?!" He was in a sour mood and it just got worse.

Angelic Recalibrator

5,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
kervile
Fae Silvermist
PETERHOUSEN_DEMON

Leon Valengold
Leon smirked. Tools of death and angels actually got along. "Well, it's a good thing there's an agreement between the reapers and Celestians. Those are no more than glorified hunks of sharp metal in Sui's hands." Leon felt Eyerion's tension and felt it was for Hotaru. He decided to share what he thought. "Go check on your beloved my friend. Micheal and I will handle your siblings." Leon turned to Sianzo as he flew down. "No, he's not an angel. He's been blessed though, he will be stronger, faster, and more attuned to holy energy is all. He's still the same Eyerion, Sianzo. So tell me, do you know who you're fighting?" Leon figured if anyone could tell them if Sianzo was fighting Shadoe, it'd be Sianzo himself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff