Welcome to Gaia! ::

LonelyTiger
Sepha
deedee012
*kiara comes in all bloody and limping, as soon as she found a tree, she slumped by it unconcious*

Sepha slipped from the shadows behind the tree and examined her, careful not to make a sound...

His eyes would snap open at the scent of blood. L:anding on the ground behind Sepha he would speak in a light whisper~ Is she ok?

He whipped around, his claws unsheathed at the site of someone concious. His fur rippled in agitation.
*looks around, this place makes her nervous* Hello? Is anyone else out here!! *jumps up in a tree and sits on the tree branch*
Name- Arkaviun
Species- human/vampire (Dunpeal)
Age-26

::walking into the woods, arkaviun slips out his silver case, he places a cigarette in his pale lips and lights it, as he glances around the mysterious woods, he sits down, trying to remember what happened:: ....hm
name- Aideki
age- somewhere between 50 and 60
speices- half elf, half human
weapon- dagger and cutlass
appearance- Standing at about 5'5, Aideki's features reflect both human and elf. She has two pointy ears protruding from out of her jet, choppy cut hair. Her skin is light, almost green-like, and her eyes two blood red opals. Her clothes are worn, ripped, and ragged, but what more can be expected from a wandering thief?
bio(optional)- cynical, mischevous, and cold, Aideki was raised on a ship by a bunch of outcasted pirates. Losing them, she's searching for any survivors and her way back to her beloved ocean.
LonelyTiger
Sepha
deedee012
*kiara comes in all bloody and limping, as soon as she found a tree, she slumped by it unconcious*

Sepha slipped from the shadows behind the tree and examined her, careful not to make a sound...

His eyes would snap open at the scent of blood. L:anding on the ground behind Sepha he would speak in a light whisper~ Is she ok?
*she opens her eyes slightly and can make out two figures looking at her* it's...just...
Riku sees the claws glisten in the moon and looks at the tiger stripped man curiously. "Ano ba iyun....?" He says in his own langauge.
Sepha
LonelyTiger
Sepha
deedee012

He whipped around, his claws unsheathed at the site of someone concious. His fur rippled in agitation.

rossing his arms he would tilt his head to the side as the moonlight peeked through a small opening in the leaves of the trees overhead~ No need for violence. I am only here to see if the woman is badly injured.
arkaviun
Name- Arkaviun
Species- human/vampire (Dunpeal)
Age-26

::walking into the woods, arkaviun slips out his silver case, he places a cigarette in his pale lips and lights it, as he glances around the mysterious woods, he sits down, trying to remember what happened:: ....hm
*blinks and looks down at the guy while sitting on the tree branch and tilts her head and wrinkles her nose at the smell of smoke and coughs* um hello down there
If she can't be at sea, she'd be in the woods. And with that said, she was thankful she ended up among a field of trees than most anywhere else. But despite that, she took caution as she made her way through the dark woods, her hand ready to fling her dagger out of its hiding place at any moment.
LonelyTiger
Sepha
LonelyTiger
Sepha
deedee012

rossing his arms he would tilt his head to the side as the moonlight peeked through a small opening in the leaves of the trees overhead~ No need for violence. I am only here to see if the woman is badly injured.

He stared at him for a half a moment before turning to kneel in front of the woman as she awoke. <What happened, mrrr?>
Sepha
LonelyTiger
Sepha
LonelyTiger
Sepha
deedee012

He stared at him for a half a moment before turning to kneel in front of the woman as she awoke. <What happened, mrrr?>

As he stepped forward he would kneel at the side of the two of them. The scent of her blood was now directly under his nose. Hiding his hunger he focused more on her health~
Sepha
LonelyTiger
Sepha
LonelyTiger
Sepha
deedee012

*she opens her eyes slightly and can make out two figures looking at her* it's...just...i can't move my leg... *her breath slows with every word that she speaks* given poison... dunno... what... *her head falls again and she becomes unconcious again*
deedee012
Sepha
LonelyTiger
Sepha
LonelyTiger
Sepha
deedee012

*she opens her eyes slightly and can make out two figures looking at her* it's...just...i can't move my leg... *her breath slows with every word that she speaks* given poison... dunno... what... *her head falls again and she becomes unconcious again*

Reaching to a small pouch on his side he would pull out a small vial and uncork it. He would tip it gently over the wound~ This should expel the poison if she was given any as she said. It will also stop the bleeding.
Quietly, he watches the three, though he is almost blind in this light. "Damnit, walang ilow..." He says quietly to himself. He carfully studies each of them looking for weapons and such.
deedee012
Sepha

Sepha's eyes flicked to her leg, searching for anything that resembled infection. His paws ran over it. He didn't know what to do and turned to the other.... but saw a strange look cross his face.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff