Welcome to Gaia! ::

who should we piss off this time?????

gods of Egypt(stupid animal headed gods) 0.11666666666667 11.7% [ 21 ]
norse gods (oh f*ck, they'll kill us) 0.12222222222222 12.2% [ 22 ]
greek gods (didn't we kill them all? I think we must some) 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 10 ]
false gods (if they are false what are they?) 0.077777777777778 7.8% [ 14 ]
elder gods (they have many names, one of them is ichabod van hellsing's b***h) 0.05 5.0% [ 9 ]
cultists (don't drink the kool aid, just don't) 0.15 15.0% [ 27 ]
aliens!!!!! (you did not see this option) 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 20 ]
evil super villain (I am doctor victor von doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom! shut up) 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 15 ]
f*ck it let's have some zombies made by a doctor who try to help but realize he has a talent for EVIL! 0.23333333333333 23.3% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 180 ]

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
((max is still the fate world?))

"damn it, looks like we gotta find this ichabod kid" mutt said looking at death "mutt I need you to go back in time and wait for instructions"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"The Fates aren't going to be happy." Max says, crossing his arms. "They hate being opposed, but they owe me thousands of favors...Something's telling me that going back to keep Ichabod from dying will be a mistake."

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
"destiny isn't written in stone" death said "heroes always change fate, we're not going to bring this world's ichabod back" hoping max put 2 and 2 together.

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yuki waves sheepishly.. Shyly hidding behind Bee. 'I don't know why I'm so shy..'

Misu watches Kyle frowning, "Everything okay?" she places the cup down, "Dracu old friend I would never replace someone such as yourself." she stands up, sliding the chair "Come on in don't be shy, I don't bite..Dracu on the other hand.." she trails off laughing "Bee, you come to have tea or bubble gum flavored potions?"

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
the figure took slow steps towards the light "y-yuki" he muttered "m-misu"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"I heard dragonfruit and came running." Bee says,sticking his tongue out at Misu, it looked like a dragon's fora bit as he was entertaining himself.

"Mutt and Death are....being difficult." Kyle says, sighing.

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yuki stays quiet, she heard someone call her name. Who was it? She searches frantic for the source. She even streches her tracking abilities around town 'What is it?' she frowns "Kyle..Someone is c-calling me."

Misu looks so confused, she sits herself down "H-Hey, I hear it to..Kyle could it be the humans?" she asks hearing Dracu's phone go off.. Misu's eyes turn white "Vi started talking.."

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
the figure struggled to keep moving "h-help m-me" he groaned crawling like he's been in the desert.

((if this time ikki lived he would be a coward who depends on other people to fight for him, while the real ikki fights by himself against unstoppable odds and world shattering enemies))

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Dracu answer his phone, curious.

Kyle freezes. "Ichabod." He says, feeling a tingle on his wrist, he looks to see a faint glow starting to appear. "My charge..." He jumps to his feet and closes his eyes. 'Ikki, where are you?' He asks, pure white wings appearing on his back, no Halo rested on his head, though.

Max raises an eyebrow, frowning. "Something's off." He says, tilting his head.

Bee sniffs the air. "I can't smell anything past the fruit....thanks, Dracu."

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
mina was alive, she was visiting baby ikki's grave.

"i n-need to s-save th-them" he groaned "t-the h-humans in m-mu"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Kyle appears behind Mina. "My, don't you look kind." He says, stretching his wings. "I've heard from a little birdie that your little boy isn't as gone as we all thought." He raises an eyebrow, reaching out through their connection to try and locate Ikki. 'Get over here, then.' He says to Ikki, sending a mental picture of where he was.

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
'He wasn't my charge..I can't track him.' Yuki thought sadly, blinking she looks up at Bee. Then smiles at him, poking his cheek "You promised me lunch."

Vi's eyes widen, "H-Hey, why the Hell am I here?" she asks hand shaking as she holds the phone, "And, I don't see humans.." she looks out the window, she looks at her wrist the band said she had been there for two years...where the Hell was here? "Is Emma okay?"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"You went mute after Our favorite Merc, and we had no choice but to put you in a Mental facility...Emma's fine, she's safe." Dracu explains, then he frowns. "I don't know where the humans are."

Bee smiles and looks at Dracu. "Two Veggie sandwiches, please?" He asks, since he was connected to Yuki, he had the occasional aversion to Meat, which was eventually cancelled by his Draconic nature.

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
'Dude..I feel like I haven't moved in months..' she thinks streaching out, the once toned and lean Vampire now looked like thin.. "That doesn't sound like me..." she looks out the window and sighs sliding down, "I kinda stole this phone, I'm still sneaky.." she chuckles "Open a portal please, I want to see her and you pops." she looks around "I'm hungry.."

Yuki sits herself down smiling, "So..I need you to tell me what's going on, I'm not in my time..So.."

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"So that's the reason you've been acting so strange." Bee says, smiling. "Well, let's see....when this kid, Ichabod, died I guess that changed everything from your world. Instead of the place you knew, we never encountered anything after the War....it's just been everlasting peace, until now."

Dracu laughs and opens a portal, closing his phone. "Right this way, little bat." He says, making the sandwiches for Yuki and Bee.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff