Welcome to Gaia! ::

who should we piss off this time?????

gods of Egypt(stupid animal headed gods) 0.11666666666667 11.7% [ 21 ]
norse gods (oh f*ck, they'll kill us) 0.12222222222222 12.2% [ 22 ]
greek gods (didn't we kill them all? I think we must some) 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 10 ]
false gods (if they are false what are they?) 0.077777777777778 7.8% [ 14 ]
elder gods (they have many names, one of them is ichabod van hellsing's b***h) 0.05 5.0% [ 9 ]
cultists (don't drink the kool aid, just don't) 0.15 15.0% [ 27 ]
aliens!!!!! (you did not see this option) 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 20 ]
evil super villain (I am doctor victor von doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom! shut up) 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 15 ]
f*ck it let's have some zombies made by a doctor who try to help but realize he has a talent for EVIL! 0.23333333333333 23.3% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 180 ]

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
[O: she can read minds? ]

Everfear2's Wife

Shy Vampire

10,425 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
Boxed Nightmare
[O: she can read minds? ]

((I thought she was speaking?))

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250

Everfear2's Wife

Shy Vampire

10,425 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
(Okay my post is fixed.)

"I'll have a non-alchoholic drink I'm only sixteen and I have to get ready work tomarrow."said Amaya since she loved her job at the hospital.

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Bee opens his eyes and he sits up, looking around he growls. "Of course...I'm the last one to go back to normal." He mutters, sheathing his swords, he makes his way to the club.

Max grins. "The Humans can take care of themselves...We just need to issue the order for every inhuman creature to stay out of sight for a week or so." He suggests, looking up at the sky. 'The Island where I woke up without any memory...the Island of my Birth...That Island is really special.' He thinks, looking at the clouds while dozing a little.

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Nodding Yuki smiles closing her eyes, "We're in the middle of a valley.." she says quietly humming.. "Okay, let's do it!" she says getting to her feet. "A vacation! That's what we need! I'm getting old before I even turn ten!"

Kitty watches Amaya, "Work for us." she sad suddenly. "I'll make sure you're become independent.." her ta swishes angrily.. 'I Want my damn milk!' she frowns, "Besides..you yourself said you're a full vampire.." she starts, "Meaning the sound and scent of human..must drive you bonkers..The heart beat..the pulse."

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"Boring, too." Max says, poking Yuki's side. "Let's go get everyone." He says, spreading his wings.

Dracu laughs, slipping on a pair of Oakley Sunglasses, he clicks his teeth again. "What's the magic word, Kitty?" He asks, serving Amaya a non-alcoholic drink with one hand, it was basically blood and sprite, but the blood was barely able to be tasted, which made it easier to sell to the occasional human.

Everfear2's Wife

Shy Vampire

10,425 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
"If I work for you what would I be paid with?"said Amaya as she started to drink her non-alcoholic drink.

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
((can I start my idea?))
baskervill's yail stabbed the hellhound and dragged him into a large multi jawed head comming out of the shadows "I'm not crazy, my ******** twin sister is!" he roared at dracu "I'm no van hellsing I'm gonna tear you apart!" cerberus heads came out of dante's hands .

ed was standing next to yuki "I can take break mama" he said "and dad is still a ghost" ed patted the dog on her head "I'm not bacon, puppy"

Tipsy Mage

7,825 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
[[God damn, can't even go to a concert without ridiculous masses of posts here. XD]]

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
[ya..]

Kitty smiles, "Money of course..you get a room here as well..." she places her hands on her hips. "All i ask is that you stop telling your life story for everything that happens." she says looking at her, "The past is the past, you live in the now..Look at Dracu he is old as dirt...he doesn't bring up the past, not do I."

Yuki laughs getting to her feet "Lets go tell everyone."

Anxious Kitten

She snorted softly, her tail wagged. So, healing things never made a good dinner... But if someone ate a piece of healer couldnt they just grow it back? Oh, lord how many hearts of a healer could she eat? two or three? Would it just die first? Her tail had been wagging excited for a moment before she reliezed that still most likely if she ate its heart it would still die and wouldnt be able to heal. Let out a soft whine, staring up at the child. Her eyes glanced toward the woman before nuzzling into Ed.

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
((do you guys even know what is?))
in deep space countless black energy balls shot out of the total nothingness, a part known as sector 666.

"can I help?" ed asked "I think I need swimming trunks"

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yuki stared at the collie glaring at it, she streches her wings out. "You dare harm him, I'll strap a muzzle on to you." she threatens, sensing her thoughts. "Ed, leave her alone, she only wants to eat you." she warns, "There is food you know girl."

Anxious Kitten

The dog yawned, with a slight wag of her tail, eyes landed on the woman. A gentle head tilt. Does this female read minds? She doesn't smell like a canine. "Food? You speak of things people cook right? That just doesn't taste the same as prey." Mirra spoke deciding this was a good time to scratch her ear with a back paw. "I wont eat him. He's not prey. Tiny but not food." Tail wagged, uncaring of her threat.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff