Welcome to Gaia! ::

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
I am Parva!

Parva took the cup and sat down, sipping the contents which she found were really yummy. She was enjoying the drink before hearing that this woman was her mentor. The shock started making her cough, holding the drink away from her. "You are?! Well, that was easy." She said before hugging her bear. "I'm not little... I'm compact." The little demon pouted a little, only proving she was very, very young. "Everyone at school called me little and a baby." Parva started to tear up a little. "I'm not though... They're just mean but I guess demons are supposed to be mean and scary." Letting out a sniffle, the bear sprang out of her arms and grabbed a napkin before handing it to the small demon to wipe her eyes.

"This is General Cuddles. He stays with me wherever I go. General Cuddles, this is our mentor Annabelle. Behave." She added as the bear seemed to look the older demon up and down before settling in Parva's arms again.

Fear me! ...Please?
User Image

Zyreal
Who I'm With-Lillith

Location- My secret manor.

"We're all caught in an endless struggle within..."

Slowly Zyreal rose from the rubble of his once fancy living room letting out a sigh as he dusted himself off. "Well... Isn't he a fire cracker?" He muttered referring to Suske. Walking over he first checked to see if Lilith was alright. Thankfully she was just unconscious... Like Suske.

Zyreal shifted his cold gaze to the boy, "I've had just about enough of your games..." He muttered more to himself as everyone else was knocked out. Pulling out his cell phone he had hit the speed dial, "Yes its me... I need a clean up team at my estate now. And I stress the word now..." and hung up the phone putting it back in his pocket. Within moments a chopper sounded over head.

A lightly armed group of men propelled down to which Zyreal spoke with one explaining the situation more. He nodded and immediately the others went to Suske fixing strange devices on his his hands. They were like large metal cuffs that covered the entire hand with glowing symbols etched into them. Obviously magic.

Zyreal watched as the men then turned to Lilith, reaching out and touching one of the mens shoulders, Zyreal shook his head a bit, "You guys should just let me take care of her... You all work on fixing my house these two destroyed..." Zyreal explained not wanting even more losses on his staff. The man nodded questionably, "Ok... What do you want us to do with the boy?" He asked.

Zyreals eyes narrowed as he showed a toothy grin, "He thinks hes strong? Let's put him in the Cells..." thr man seemed to Shudder at Zyreals response. To explain it simply, The Cells were essentially a maximum security prison on earth. However over time there were less humans, and more demons within its walls. This place had become important long ago when developing there plan. What better place to harvest negative energy then a maximum security prison for demons?

As the men all got to work Zyreal approached Lilith gently picking her up before going to his garage and putting her in the passenger seat of and old black camaro. Walking around he climbed into the drivers seat starting the engine before pulling out of the drive way and leaving the estate behind. He was driving through woods for about 20 minutes or so before they came to a stop outside a massive stone wall.

Zyreal pressed a button on his key ring and the massive iron clad gate began opening allowing them to enter, as well as revealing a massive castle of a mansion. Much larger then the estate they had just left. He let out a sigh, "And here I thought I'd never have a need for this place..." He spoke lowly. He had seen Jude escape though there was little he could do at the time. But this made him think it would be a good time to change locations. His old one would surely be noted amongst any of there enemies now.

Soon Zyreal pulled up outside and the mansion itself would seem vaguely familiar to Lilith. He remembered having her and Elodin over and they would all play hide and seek in the maze of halls and rooms. However there version of hide and seek consisted of a few poor souls running from each of them... Good times. Anyways Zyreal took the demoness out of the car and carried her to a room. Her old room, which hadn't changed since her youth. As Zyreal had grown significantly more busy over the years. From there he laid her in her old bed and proceeded to leave going down the hall to what looked like a large study filled with books of all sorts. It was time for him to have a talk with Lilith but for now he would let her rest.

"Only to be destroyed by the unrelenting backlash of our own decisions... Inevitably being crushed by our own potential."

Cross
User Image

000я σ z ɪ ᴇ ℓ000

l o c a t i o n: headed to Aristotle000000c o m p a n y : Aria, his beloved000000f e e l i n g : curious

Roziel breathed the air deeply after he heard Aria's question. Aristotle wasn't home at the moment, but the demon could sense he was near in the area. It seemed the entire area itself was full of demons, powerful ones at that as well. Roziel could also sense that Satan was close. It was odd that that powerful of a demon was residing in the human world. The silver haired man knew that there was always a reason for a demons' actions, especially one as renown and mighty as the Lord of Hell himself. His red eyes closed for a moment as he focused his mind on the demons of the area, ignoring the small fries that he wasn't looking for. Finding Aristotle was a little easier now since he was familiar with the man's scent. The smell itself also reminded him a little of Aria, however small the familiarity was. Aristotle smelled of spices as well, however much harsher than the half-human girl's sweet scent.

Opening his eyes, Roziel looked down at his beloved getting lost in a moment in those blue oceans of hers. "He's with others, but close enough, love." Without a moment's notice, Roziel swooped Aria up into his arms, pressing her body against his chest. He pivoted and changed directions and began walking towards Aristotle's whereabouts. He quickly began to increase his speed to shorten the journey, until passerbyers were mere blurs in their eyes. Aristotle's scent grew stronger as they neared his location, another neighborhood. Drawing their journey to a halt, he slowed his speed until he was walking at a normal pace again. Standing in front of a large flat, Roziel gently placed Aria down, his hand slowly sliding off his woman's growing belly. He could feel the life within her stir against his touch and the sensation pleased him. "He's inside with others," the last word of his sentence came out slowly and rolled into a hiss. Aristotle was Aria's father, however a demon was still a demon and Aria was not as powerful as a demon, not yet anyways. He would always be on his guard. It made him a little uneasy knowing there was another in the home that held a powerful contract. The stench of Satan flooded his notstrils. It came from the home. Looking down at Aria, he bowed in a playful manner as he reached his arm out in the direction of the home Aristotle was in. It was time to gain some answers from their few questions. At least to understand the circumstances of their future and the future and purpose of demonic interest in their child.

XxTheLovelyJxX

Sparkly Detective

¤ ℯℓℓℯ ¤

User Image
So we can take the world back from the heart-attacked
One maniac at a time we will take it back
Time crawls on when you're waiting for the song to start
Dance alone to the beat of your heart

► ◄

-----Belle listened while Parva talked. She easily noticed the slowly creeping sadness in her voice until she finally sniffled a little. Before she had the ability to react and comfort the young demon, the teddy bear sprung from Parva's arms and gave her a napkin to wipe her eyes with. Belle and the bear seemed to examine each other before the bear settled back into Parva's arms. "I see, but not all demons have to be scary. I'm not, at least, I try not to be. It's nice to meet you General, please, call me Belle." She was quiet for a moment before a soft smile came onto her face. "Sometimes, dear Parva, big things come in small packages. As the wind blew, Belle began wondering how long Parva had been on Earth. How long she had been wondering around by herself. There were sick people in the world and it could be dangerous, even for a demon. "How long have you and the General been here, Parva? On Earth?"

-----Leaning back into the bench, Belle ignored feeling of pressure against numb skin and crossed her legs. 'I wonder how much she knows of her abilities. No matter. I will mentor and care for her and General Cuddles.' She smiled sweetly as she reached over and gently ruffled Parva's hair. "Are you hungry or anything? We could go get something to eat or go home and cook something if you are." She wasn't sure if she would be hungry after having the drink, but it was worth a shot. They did need to be on good terms after all. Rivalry would get them nowhere, but, then again, who would want to be rivals with someone so cute?

► ◄

Hey, young blood, doesn't it feel like our time is running out
                                        I'm gonna change you like a remix
                                        Then I'll raise you like a phoenix
                                        User Image

Magic Melody
                                        "Comfy "
                                        With.... Parva
                                        the park

Aged Gaian

User Image

Let's go already! where ☸ A new playmate? who ☸ Life is sweet: situation

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

⇢ тhrough the (s u n), piercing with these devil eyes. One kiss from my lips will leave you (m e s m e r i z e d).

give you what you lack, turn your world (b l a c k). Sit back and relax. Sugar (r u s h), sugar rush.

There was a lamp on the bedside table, which wasn't very fascinating. The lamp itself was only slightly hideous with only a single intention of lighting up too small of a space to really do anything with, unless you leaned forward awkwardly and propped a book against it. This lamp, however, became the first one in the known universe to develop a consciousness at a random time for seemingly no reason. It had a single thought, which was, "Let there be light." Then it was shattered into a thousand pieces when it was struck by a palm that had just committed the first ever 'Lamp Murder' in the history of everything.

Lilith groaned moodily as the pieces of the lamp tumbled from the table with clinks. It had turned on for some reason, which had flipped a switch inside of her that demanded a lot more sleep. Letting out a huff, The Demoness rolled in the sheets and then huffed as she leaned forward with narrowed eyes. How long had she slept? Why had she slept? In fact, why was she in a bed right now? With a slight bit of hesitation, she glanced over sullenly and sighed with relief at the unoccupied space in the bed. Good, at least she didn't have to clean up any blood or bits of bone from her teeth. It was always awkward when someone walked in on the results of her 'afterplay' which was a lot less willing then foreplay.

Surveying her surroundings with a grogginess that had decided to persistently cling on, Lilith slid out of bed and took a moment to remember the familiarity. She had been here before, it was another of Zyreal's haunts, a bit out of the way of the city itself. Good, at least the Demon was thinking ahead, especially since that Jude menace had slipped away. If she told Kessler, he would have probably stormed over to fight without a thought and Lilith wasn't sure that she wouldn't accidentally kill the Antichrist on accident. He still needed to serve his purpose, or there would have been no point in everything. Killing God wasn't something that you could just redo, it was a little more complicated then simple murder, with a lot more at stake if the damned man couldn't do it right.

Standing up, Lilith pulled the sash around her kimono with one swift movement and shrugged off the thick fabric. It was beginning to fray a bit and had overstayed its welcome as her current article of clothing. Pulling her hair back into a ponytail with a well placed hair band on the dresser, she pulled open the drawers and poked around experimentally. Satan, had she really liked to wear this stuff when she was younger? None of it would hardly fit anymore. Selecting a pair of black shorts that had an elastic waistband for her now more defined hips, she slid on her underwear and tried her best not to notice that it had sprinkle patterns on it. This wasn't a good time to be thinking of her Father, it'd only make her chest hurt even more. Finally, after managing a belt as well, Lilith walked out of her old room pulling a Rolling Stones shirt over head, sighing as it stopped only halfway down her body, revealing her the lower half of her flat stomach. Nothing fit anymore, which meant shopping, a thought that significantly brightened up her day. Perhaps there was something to look forward too, but that meant she'd have to find Zyreal first. It was his money she needed afterall, it was bad form to raid shopping outlets as a Demonic Queen.

I will be your lovely (d e a t h). I'll eat you till there's nothing left.

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
I am Parva!

Parva was a little comforted by Belle's words, wiping her face with her giant sleeves. "I-I dunno... M-Maybe a couple weeks." She said softly, snuggling the bear for comfort. "I don't really know how much time has passed. We were usually hiding in the dark places while looking for you. The teachers kinda just dropped us here and told us to find you." Getting up, the little demon climbed up into Belle's lap. "I am hungry though... We found a picnic yesterday and ate then but not since then..." Parva added, snuggling up against Belle.

"Can we go to your house? Do you have a house?" She asked, curious if her new mentor had a home. It would be nice to sleep in a bed. Or have bath time! Bath time was always fun.

Fear me! ...Please?

Kawaii Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

Here I am: Amys flat. ✥ By my side: Roziel ✥ What's on my mind: Ugh...
▁ ▂ ▃ ✥ ▃ ▂ ▁

A mental (n o t e) of you you sang my melody. First bar in a lifelong (s y m p h o n y). ▃ ▂ ▁

▁ ▂ ▃ The prelude to a kiss my heart's (p o u n d i n g) when I reminisce. Press repeat, 'cause I want to see.

Aria stared awkwardly at her childhood home. All of her memories were of a beautiful home in a great neighborhood, but now her memories were tainted with the old looking decrepit house. She frowned and placed a hand on her hip as she analyzed the house. She wondered if the wallpaper inside was still intact, or was it peeling?
1234Aria didn't know why she was worrying abiut the wallpaper, maybe it was because the soft pastel colored flowers were still imbedded in her memories. It was just like when she had listened to her father yell at her mom when she was little. Those flowers were her home, they were what she stared at when she was upset or when she tried to keep from crying. Good memories and bad memories came from those flowers. The day she was sold to someone, the flowers seemed to droop.. She sighed and looked back up at roziel as he spoke.

1234Before she knew it, she was flying. This happened just enough for her to manage to hold her breath on time and not get sick or dizzy afterwards. However, she was still elated when her feet touched the ground again. She placed her hand on top of his and smiled as her slender fingers splayed across his rough fingers. As they stepped apart, she looked around her.
"What the hell is he doing here...?" she wondered aloud. She grimaced and stood on her tip toes to place a single kiss on her lovers lips.
"Thank you." she said with a gentle smile. The babies movement made her face flush and her heart lurch. What a beautiful and fascinating feeling.

1234Aria chuckled and ran her fingers across her belly. For some reason, it felt bigger. Wad that possible? She looked down at her stomach and quirked her mouth. This child was growing fast and she was beginning to worry. She wondered idly if her father could shed some light on their situation even though she wasn't ready to say anything to him yet. Aria looked at the flat and sighed softly. Her nerves were finally starting to get to her and she was beginning to feel sick. She wasn't quite sure how far along she was but she hoped her father could shed some light on that situation as well. She looked back at roziel and moved forward slowly.

1234Aria giggled at the males numerous mannerisms and pushed her way forward. At least he was trying to ease up the situation. She was suddenly in front of the flat and her fist raised shakily as she stared at the door. Who else was he with and would they be a threat? Would he let them be a threat? She knew she read his soul and knew he wasn't all bad, but his decision making was poor. She pounded on the door twice and crossed her arms behind her back and blushed as she awaited an answer.

тнєяє'ѕ α ƒιяѕт тιмє ωιтн мє єνєяу ∂αу.

▁ ▂ ▃ ✥ ▃ ▂ ▁

Galavanting
User Image

000я σ z ɪ ᴇ ℓ000

l o c a t i o n: headed to Aristotle000000c o m p a n y : Aria, his beloved000000f e e l i n g : curious

The red eyed demon looked over as his lover observed the abode they were standing in front of. Aristotle was definitely inside the home with others as he explained to Aria. He didn't want to voice on who was in the house as he was still determining their motives and attitudes. All he could do was stay on his guard at all times, even in front of her father. He would protect her at all costs. It was the vow he made, especially since he practically imprisoned her soul within him. The thought of it was a reminder of the nightmare that plagued him every night. The nightmares were nothing compared to how bad things could have been between them. In fact, as plagued as he was by the nightmares Roziel considered himself lucky to have them. They reminded him of what he did and he found it quite fair. The silver haired demon looked over to the front door as Aria knocked. He took a step beside her and placed his arm around Aria's shoulder showing all that she was his.

XxTheLovelyJxX
User Image

Zyreal
Who I'm With-Lillith

Location- My secret manor.

"We're all caught in an endless struggle within..."

Zyreal simply sat in a chair, deep in thought as the white orbs surrounded by darkness which were his eyes simply staired out a massive nearby window. He seemed deep in a world of his own thoughts as he looked out the window. One could scarcely tell what he was thinking of though.

Eventually he had looked up snapping from his thoughts hearing the sound of a door open and then close down the hallway. Slowly he sighed raising to his feet walking to the doorway of his study, where he beckoned Lilith to enter. Stepping back a bit so she could do so, he proceeded to one of the many book shelves which literally lined the walls, "I knew better, and yet I still underestimated him... " Pulling one of the various books from it's spot Zyreal grinned blowing dust from it before turning and handing it to Lilith, "It seems our little Suske is regaining his former powers more quickly then anticipated..." Zyreal explained taking a seat behind his desk as he loosened his tie still feeling a bit drained from fighting Suske earlier.

Letting out a sigh he looked up at Lilith, "And if thats the case you need to know just how deep his original prowess went... And to understand that, one must first understand his enemy... That book there, is a grimoire written by the very entity you seek... Carnaxious... Otherwise referred to as Carn Chaos..."

"Only to be destroyed by the unrelenting backlash of our own decisions... Inevitably being crushed by our own potential."

Cross

Sparkly Detective

¤ ℯℓℓℯ ¤

User Image
So we can take the world back from the heart-attacked
One maniac at a time we will take it back
Time crawls on when you're waiting for the song to start
Dance alone to the beat of your heart

► ◄

-----Breathing in sharply, Belle forced herself to myself even though the anger boiled inside her. Demon or not, why would you leave a little child to fend for themselves? She couldn't fathom the thought process that was put into why they didn't find anything wrong with that. She wrapped her arms around the smaller demon once she had climbed into her lap. The little girl looked like she would benefit from a bath and some clean clothes. She smiled softly at the little demon, "I share a home with a very kind old man. He took me in when I first came here and I'm sure he would not mind if I took you in. There is a spare bedroom for you." Belle set Parva down on the bench and crouched down on the ground in front of her. Once she was down, she could only hope that her body wouldn't be too weak to get back out of it. "Hop on! We'll head home and eat and you can have a bath, then later we'll go out and buy you some clothes." She waited for Parva and the general to climb on her back so they could head home. No need to keep the little girl outside for too much longer. Seems like she's probably sick of the outside world by now.

► ◄

Hey, young blood, doesn't it feel like our time is running out
                                        I'm gonna change you like a remix
                                        Then I'll raise you like a phoenix
                                        User Image

Magic Melody
                                        "Comfy "
                                        With.... Parva
                                        the park

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash