Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Lover

13,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Market Browser 100
T H E XXX H A N D XXX T H A T XXX D R A G S XXX M E XXX D O W N

Coming to Earth

Demons are monsters of Hell and Evil. They know nothing but to harm and kill, and leave others in agony. It's not uncommon for demons to attack each other and kill reach other. To kill a demon, one must rip off their horns; their source of life and energy. Most of them are finished off by their brothern or flee to earth, to get away from danger.
Once on earth, they slowly begin to loose their life, and wither until they die. One solution is possible to regain their life. Bond, or make a 'Contract' with a human. Only then, will they survive.

Life as a Weakling

Humans. Seen as weaklings by both sides of the spectrum. However, humans are actually the most powerful beings of all. Residing inside a human soul, is a incredible ammount of pure energy. This energy came be tapped into by an outside source, say a demon or the hand of God, and be used for anything.
If a human is to encounter a demon, and asked to share their power by the monster, it is their choice and their choice alone to spare the demon's life, and give them their energy.

Hunting the Abomination

It is forbidden for demons, or any other supernatural being, to create a contract. It is the only law that all creatures abide to. Whenever a demon and a human create a contract with each other, they give of a sharp signal around them, alerting all supernatural entities that they have bonded. The two are open for constant attack and persecution. Deal Breakers, are certain demons that hunt the contractors down, and destroy them both.
They are relentless and almost never become exhausted. They will not side from the mission at hand until the contractors are killed.

P.S All credit to this role play goes to "Ilexisi` Shelton"

Lonely Lover

13,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Market Browser 100
D A XXX R U L E S

1) I am the Goddess of this roleplay. Obey me and fear me.
2) All kinds of romance is encouraged.
3) A contract is sealed with a kiss.
4) PM the titles of the skeletons, "Holding me Down".
5) No godmodding or auto hitting. I will be your judge and executor if you disobey.
6) This is a long term roleplay. Please by semi-lit. [a paragraph consisting of 5 sentences]
7) No cybering. Time skip
8) Anime pictures are recommended
9) No killing a character without permission.
10) If you have bonded with someone, please send me a pm with the name of the character or roleplayer's user name your character has bonded with.
11) Swear all ya want. I don't care. And be as descriptive as you want.
12) A demon is very weak without it's horns. If they use up too much power, they will die. When the demon has contracted a human, then they were just as powerful as before.
13) I will set up more rules if I see necessary.
14) Most of all, Have Fun!

Lonely Lover

13,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Market Browser 100
S K E L E T O N S

For DEMONS:

[u]If you must know, I'm[/u]: [NAME]
[u]I'm as old as[/u]: [AGE]
[u]Why my horns were taken[/u]: [BIO]
[u]When I'm powered down[/u]: [NORMAL FORM]
[u]When I'm powered up[/u]: [DEMON FORM]
[u]My contractor is[/u]: [HUMAN'S NAME]
[u]I've got a certain power[/u]: [ABILITIES (only 3)]
[u]This is my jam[/u]: [THEME SONG]
[u]My Puppetmaster is[/u]: [USERNAME]

For HUMANS:

[u]My birth certificate says[/u]: [NAME]
[u]I've lived for these many years[/u]: [AGE]
[u]My life is some what semi-charmed[/u]: [BIO]
[u]This is a picture of me[/u]: [APPEARANCE]
[u]My contractor's name is[/u]: [DEMON'S NAME]
[u]I like these type of people[/u]: [HETEROSEXUAL, HOMOSEXUAL, ETC,.]
[u]A side note[/u]: [ANYTHING ELSE]
[u]Their playing my song[/u] [THEME SONG]

For DEAL BREAKERS:

[u]Before you die, I'm[/u]: [NAME]
[u]I've lived to see[/u]: [AGE]
[u]My mission is[/u]: [BIO]
[u]I'm after these people[/u]: [TARGET'S NAME]
[u]My stealth mode[/u]: [NORMAL FORM]
[u]My cover's been blown[/u]: [DEMON FORM]
[u]My prerogative is[/u]: [ABILITIES (only 3)]
[u]I can listen to this forever[/u]: [THEME SONG]

Lonely Lover

13,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Market Browser 100
P R O F I L E S

Click the title you have chosen to see your profile

H U M A N S

D E M O N S

D E A L XXX B R E A K E R S

Lonely Lover

13,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Market Browser 100
What we need at the moment!

0/6 Humans. 0/6 Demon's. 0/6 Deal breakers.

Lonely Lover

13,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Market Browser 100

Lonely Lover

13,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Market Browser 100
C O N T R A C T S

Roziel & Aria Rye
~
Anabelle Faye & Eurose LeBlanc
~
Satan & Amy Love

Oda Mitsurugi & Mistery Unknown

Lonely Lover

13,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Market Browser 100

Lonely Lover

13,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Market Browser 100

Lonely Lover

13,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Market Browser 100

Lonely Lover

13,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Market Browser 100

Lonely Lover

13,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Market Browser 100

Lonely Lover

13,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Market Browser 100
O - P - E - N

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
~ Jude Sullivan ~ The Artist ~

A new day, a new muse. Jude got ready for the day, getting dressed in a small sweater and jeans, fixing her curly hair and charms. She was a unique person, her artwork showed it. It was a different type of style and it was special to her. She created pieces of things how she saw them, not of the mask they wore. Sometimes she would have dreams of things and she would recreate those. Her current sculpture was no exception to this. Grabbing her smock, she tied it on as she went down the steps to open the gallery. Jude was going to put the last details on her sculpture and then it would be complete. It would be displayed at the window for all to see.

Flipping the sign to open, the artist went into the back and grabbed her chisel and mallet, tapping the last details into the stone. Jude could not afford a single mistake. Sculptures were the most expensive to make so mistakes were not an option. She let out a small sigh of relief, looking at the piece before dusting it off, covering it with a drop cloth to move to the front. Pushing the statue on the small wheels of the cart it was on, it was soon in place. With a tug of the cloth, Jude had unveiled her newest piece to the world.

It was a woman with her hand out, palms up. Her left side had large bat like wings, pointed ears and a curled horn. The left side of the dress was tattered, scratches looking to be covering the partially exposed leg. The right side had a large feathered wing, the small indents of the feathers could be seen if one looked closely. She looked almost human in features, the right side of the flowing gown pristine. In each hand was half of an apple, the star pattern of the seeds in the right half while both halves had a a bit missing. She admired her work, taking a clean rag and carefully brushing off the rest of the dust to make it look perfect. Hopefully it would move people in some way, letting them understand the message and hopefully buy some of her other pieces.

Lonely Lover

13,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Market Browser 100
User Image

Mistery Unknown

User Image

Mistery let out a faint yawn as two arms stretched there way out from under her blanket, just as a mess of black hair poke its way out. Sitting up she moved her arms slowly back down to her body, moving her hair out of her face along the way before resting them in her lap. Silently awakening, she stayed still until her eyes focused, eliminated there blur. Once her sight was clear she moved to stand, tiredly from her be, walking over to her dresser to pull out a black dress along with a pair of dark leggings before heading off to the bathroom to wash up.

Once cleaned and dressed the black haired girl stepped out of the room to stare into the hall way. Standing there for a brief moment, staring at the floor, where a stain could be seen right out side her door, trying not to remember her past, she snapped herself away from it's gaze to make her leave. Heading down the stairs the lonesome girl wasn't looking forward for today plans, taking her time nearing the the final step. Sadly that step came up faster then she had hoped, but it was okay, even if today was one she wouldn't enjoy, it was still importent. Today was the day to let things go and stay in a clam mind, though this would be a hard task, since the source of all her built up emotions was going to be in front of her soon. Moving on, Mistery looked down for a second, only to collect her thoughts, before raising to glace over the calendar. She frowned, her face going emotionless as she crossed out the date as she turned away, to head out the front door. Now heading towards the grave yard where no one knew the two unnamed graves were her parents.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

OOC: Crappy post >.< but I wanted to get one in before going to bed, since I wont be able to reply until after work tomorrow. First post are always my worst, next should be better.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff