Welcome to Gaia! ::

In most ancient religions there were Gods of certain things. The Greek, Roman, Native American, Aztecs gods and etc. There are no gods but there are immortals beings. They are known as the Guardians. There are Guardians of many things Light, Life, Afterlife, Nature, Technology, Love and etc. They are beings that live in humans known as Hosts. Hosts are evolved humans whose bodies can handle the Guardians divinity. Normal humans will die in hours of Guardians entering their bodies. Guardians’ true forms are just spheres of energy. The Guardians listen to a group known as the Council. The council is made of powerful being that find out what’s going on over the world and if someone needs help from the Guardians. Council members are powerful and they have one important rule. If a Guardian is to tell a mortal who didn't know about the Guardians, that they're a Guardian they will be stripped o the Guardian status and made mortal. But there is one Guardian whose one is very important, The Light. The Light is the Guardian of Life. It was one of the first Guardians to exist or the first according to some rumors. The thing is since there was so much life in the world there use to be multiple Lights. But starting a few thousand years ago the number of Lights has been dropping being killed. This is result all the Lights power going into that one Light left. Now there’s a threat, Demons and Anti-Guardians, to kill all life in the universe, something known as the Darkness. The Darkness is an ancient being as old as the Light that wants to kill all of good in the universe. It’s extremely powerful and the only way to kill it is unknown so it up to the Light, but they can’t access it and the Light need to get all the help it needs…from Guardians and humans, potential Hosts, all the good it can find.It'll also have to depend on the bond of the Guardians to also stop the Darkness.
User Image

1. You will listen to me and any one else I employ as a watcher
2. Pm profiles to me if you're a Guardian or with the Guardians "We're going to save the world!". If you're a demon or with the demons or the Darkness "We'll kill of all life!"
3. Swearing is allowed just don't go overboard
4. Romance is allowed but if the clothes come off time skip.
5. Characters can be gay, lesbian, bi, whatever
6. Please try to make Posts pretty. Through its okay if you can only post from something and it hard to post pretty posts.
6. No Killing without permission. No godmoding.
7. You need to pay attention to all the other rpers out there. I don't like to be left hanging no one else does.
9. Respect other rpers. No flaming.
10. Follow TOS
11.Semi lit rp so no *,* for action. Speak in third person. Correct Grammar, well do your best. Italics for thoughts and "Quotes for speech." Use some Form of OOC so everyone knows when you're talking OOC. Also write a paragraph please. 3 sentences minimum
12. You must post at least 3 times a week unless you have a major project, going on vacation, or etc. Please try to post once a day if you can. School can make people very busy I understand this.
13. No more then four healers.
14. I can add more rules if I want to.
List Of Guardians

Guardian of Life (Light)Taken
Guardian of NatureReserved
Guardian of Love Open
Guardian of Afterlife Taken
Guardian of Ocean Taken
Guardian of DreamingOpen
Guardian of Athleticsopen
Guardian of Emotions Open
Guardian of KnowledgeTaken
Guardian of Health open
Guardian of Time Taken
List of species in the world of the guardians.Also some terminology

Guardians:God like beings with vast supernatural powers. Made of energy and live in hosts.

Hosts:Evolved humans who have supernatural powers and host a Guardians. Only being able to handle the divinity of a guardian. They are basically the Guardians as they tap into the Guardian’s powers. Have the basic powers of spell casting and superhuman resistance and a healing factor allowing them to heal 5 times faster then a normal human

Elementals: Beings with control over a element such as air, earth, water, and fire, etc.

Demons:evil beings that kill humans and want evil to rule the universe

Metahumans aka mutants:Stage before a host born with powers that aren’t supernatural but are linked with their genes.

Half Guardians: Children of the host who host a Guardian, they are beings who are usual half human as well they have the basic a powers of a Guardian as well two powers derived from the Guardian

Witches:practitioners of magic. Humans who learned magic and magic is encoded in their DNA. Can be good of evil. Witches is mainly a inherited trait but once in awhile human can learn magic and become witches.

The darkness:evil being that matches the Guardians in power and is sought to destroy the universe and is near impossible to kill. Only Reality warping can kill him)Is unable to fully enter our world due to the light presence keeping the worlds gate locked.

Seers:Beings who can see the past present and future through various ways)For example the guardian of knowledge and the guardian of time can see the past and future

The Council: Beings who tell the Hosts and guardian who to help and how to work. They have only a few rules. Don’t use your powers for personal gain and don’t tell a mortal about the guardians or your guardian will be stripped.

Mediums:Humans who are able to see things for how are really are. They can see ghosts. Mentally ill people are mediums as they can see what others cannot

Humans:Normal people who are unaware of the magical world, have no powers. Children can see the magical world due to them believing in things that can’t be seen

Empaths:Beings who can sense and feel other people emotions

Empathic Healers:Healers who can use empathy to heal wounds and ever resurrect the dead by taking injures and other words on themselves.

Fairies:Fairies are supernatural creatures who are directly connected to nature and beauty. They are portrayed as beautiful but in their true forms are ugly and goblin like. They can breed with humans. Their abilities are photokinesis, shapeshifting, portal creation, and longevity.

Vilia:The children of the Guardians and are a race of the fae. They are able to use
photokinesis, and can use original magic.

Original Magic:The magic that was used to create the world itself, extremely old and powerful magic only the Vilia, Guardians, and Half-Vilias can use this magic.

Gates: Gates are the openings between dimensions and worlds. The Light is the one that can open most Gates and usually only when it doesn't have a host. But the Guardian of Afterlife can open toe Gate to Afterlife. Each Guardians usually have their own Gate they can open. When Guardian is inside a Host. It requires three good magical beings to open that gate that the Guardian has access to.
Profile Skeleton

Hosts/Guardians
Username:
Character Name:
Host of: (If not host of Guardian. Just leave blank)
Powers: (No more then 5 if Host of Guardian Host can tap into their Guardian powers. Hosts with no Guardians have 2 powers. All hosts and Guardians can cast spells and have Superhuman Resistance, and an Accelerated healing factor(Don't instantly heal they heal about five times faster then a human), and enhanced power when with other Guardians)
Sexuality: (Gay, straight, bi, whatever)
Short Bio:
Other:
Appearance: (real life pic.)

Humans
Username:
Character Name:
Side: (With Guardians or with Demons or netural)
Powers: (Can have one power or no powers.Limited to psychic powers)
Sexuality:(Gay, straight, bi, whatever)
Short Bio:
Other:
Appearance:(real life pic so a actor or something)

Demons/ The Darkness
Username:
Character Name:
Powers: (Five powers at most. Can also teleport if they're upper level)
Sexuality:(Gay, straight, bi, whatever)
Short Bio:
Other:
Appearance:(Demons/Anti-Guardians look human so real life pic so a actor or something)

In the rare cases of Hybrids
Username:
Character Name:
Species
Side: (With Guardians or with Demons or neutral)
Powers: (up to 4 powers)
Sexuality :(Gay, straight, bi, whatever)
Short Bio:
Other:
Appearance :(real life pic so a actor or something.)
[/code ]

[u]Other magical begins[/u]
[code]Username:
Character Name:
Species:
Side: (With Guardians or with Demons or neutral)
Powers: (up to 4 powers)
Sexuality :(Gay, straight, bi, whatever)
Other:
Appearance :(real life pic so a actor or something)
Save for Something!
Save for something again!
Tiffany Lee Eaton
User Image
¤¤¤¤User Image¤¤¤¤User Image¤¤¤¤User Image¤¤¤¤

User Image

Tiffany was driving home from school, thankfully it was her day off as if any demons attacks happened today she'd be able to help protect the mortals. It had been a long day in school especially in Mr. Evans class. God she dreaded that class, through she didn't mind looking at Mr. Evans sometimes as she thought he was cute. But she did get a strange vibe from him. Something telling her he wasn't just a teacher...but he wasn't a demon she had already checked. That reminded her, she had to call her sister Amanda to see how she was doing . She picked up the phone and dialed Amanda's number. When Amanda picked up she asked "Hey sis I was wondering all your witchy stuff is going?" . She heard a sigh on the other line when Amanda replied "You know the usual, it's hard finding out you're a witch only the other week. But I'm getting better learning how to control my powers a bit." Tiffany smilied. "Dont give up girl you can do it. I just wanted to check up on you real quick before I pick up Taylor from the daycare. So later" said Tiffany.

Tiffany pulled into the daycare and picked up Taylor, her two year old daughter. She had gotten pregnany when she was 15 and had Taylor. Taylor was what allowed Tiffany to also keep fighting when she felt like she couldn't. She gave Taylor a kiss on the forehead and thanked the daycare for watching her. She put Taylor in the carseat and then drove him. Tiffany was worried about Taylor through, the girl already came into some of her powers and could control reality. Tiffany had casted a spell to limit the power but still a child as young as her already able to use magic wasn't the best thing in the world, especially with that power.

User Image

Dont be fooled by your emptiness

OOC:

7,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Informer 100
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image
Amy Hanson

Amy had just arrived for her shift at the tea shop downtown. She had her apron on and the employee who had been working before her said a quick hello and then rushed out of the store saying something about a date. She didn't have any customers yet and she doubted that she would have any within the next hour or so. The shop was usually pretty empty until the early evening. So, she had plenty of time to herself and her thoughts. She looked at all of the different tea leaves that the shop had in stock. "Hm, we're a bit low on the jasmine pearls..." she said, jotting a quick note about it for the owner of the store in the morning.

After checking the stock, she went around to clean the tables. They were already clean, but that wasn't the point. She just needed to do something. She needed to keep busy until the afternoon rush. Something about today just didn't feel quite right. It felt like there was something heavy in the air, like something was supposed to be happening right this moment. She didn't know why she felt like that, but sometimes she did get those feelings and she never really understood why. She didn't know that it was her Guardian trying to tell her that she was close to the other Guardians.

Dangerous Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
axton zure

Daxton stood staring out at the balcony that was connected to his room. Of course it had been his father's room before his. However, as tradition, the guardian of the ocean has the master bedroom facing the ocean. He remembers coming into this room and his father would be in the exact same spot, staring out at the ocean, smiling. His father was a proud man, he knew his responsibilities were hard, but he kept order and defended this world along side the other guardians. Daxton was also proud, but he knew that these days are different, the enemies have gotten stronger, and some of the guardians have weakened.

Daxton heard very faint footsteps. So quiet, only a trained ear could hear them. Undoubtedly it was Diana. "You look just like your father Dax." her voice soft. He turned around to see her, "Yeah, I suppose I'm turning into him aren't I?" he asked. Although she did it under her breath she giggled a bit. Although Diana wasn't his real sister, nor did she have Azure Blood, she was always like a sister. They were always close. However, now that he is guardian, he has to remember that she is his apprentice, and he is the one who must send her into battle,if any demons dare get to close. "I think I even see some grey hair." She joked. Daxton couldn't hep but laugh.

"Have you come for a reason or are here too antagonize me?" He heard her giggle again,"I have a letter for you" She held out a simple white envelope that had a blue seal on it that represented the Ocean guardian seal. He began to read the letter, Diana began to walk away to leave him to his work, he stopped her. "Wait, stay." Obediently she did." Diana, I'm going to need you to deliver some more letters for me."

OCC: If you don't mind I'm gonna use the letters to get people together!

Dangerous Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
iana zure

Diana grabbed all the letters in hand after Daxton had quickly written them up. "Alright, I'll contact you after every delivery." She smiled at him, making her way out of his room. "Thanks Diana, please be careful." he said. She couldn't help but laugh again " No promises!" She bowed out and made her way through the corridor and down the halls. Azure mansion was pretty massive, her room was fairly far away from his. Upon entering her room she grabbed her bag abd placed the letters inside. Her photographic memory allowed her to remember ever detail of the letter Dax had written in those letters.

Dear Guardian,
I would like to meet with everyone to deliver some news regarding an urgent matter. I believe we are far over due for a console and guardian get together. I'm aware we all have lives outside of this,but I cannot stress it's importance. Please consider dropping by my home or coming to the meeting this next weekend.
Thank you for your time, and be safe.
-Mr. Daxton Azure

Of course Diana hasn't yet met all of the guardians, but she knew how to find them all, hopefully. Diana made a mental note of all the guardian's and their locations, it was far to risky to write it down. First on her list was a Ms. Hanson, Guardian of knowledge. Ms. Hanson was simply the closet on her list. according to Daxton's records, she works at a tea shop in the town.

Diana laced up her combat boots, and jumped on her motorcycle, oh how she loved the sound of it purr. Diana road into town and made her way through the down town area, parking her bike, and looking for the correct store. "cozy" she thought to herself as she walked in seeing a young lady wearing an apron. "Hello." She said to her with a warm smile.
chris151996
Tiffany Lee Eaton
User Image
¤¤¤¤User Image¤¤¤¤User Image¤¤¤¤User Image¤¤¤¤

User Image

Tiffany had been driving when suddenly she heard whispering. "No not now! Can't it wait?" she said irritablely. She then saw pictures of a tea shop, in her mind, which meant the Light wanted her to go there. She sighed and looked at her daughter in the back seat who was holding her stuff minnie Mouse. She smilied. "We're going on a little stop, Tay" she said as she said and took a right and eventually got to the local tea shop.

Tiffany got her daughter and then walked inside the tea shop. Any supernatural being could tell that Tiffany was the Light, as she was the last one alive as well as the last host. Through strangely compared to the other Guardians that had children in the past, she was the only Light to have a child and this meant the only Half-Light to exist. Tiffany's energy basically poured out of her, even some plants that had been dying seemed to naturally come back to life. She looked at Amy and smilied. "I feel like I know you from somwhere?" she said to Diana, not knowing from the Light's previous host and life were from when he met her.

User Image

Dont be fooled by your emptiness

OOC:
chris151996
`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´Amanda !!`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

☽ ☾ User Image☽ ☾User Image☽ ☾ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ☽ ☾

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Amanda was walking down the hallway at school. She had just gotten off the phone with her older sister. She had been surpised to find out her sister wasn't human and niether was she. Another thing that made her stand out in the end, well everyone else didn't know through. She had been reading up on witchcraft in the library and found a extremely old books with spells from previous witches and she checked it out of the library. She walked into a classroom where she was going to wait for the teacher to catch up on what she missed in class the other. She looked at the candle. Hmm, I wonder..., thought Amanda. She put her hand on the candle and whispered "Ignis" and a flame began. She whispered small spell"Exstinguere" and the flame went out. She smilied.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

☽ ☾User Image☽ ☾User Image☽ ☾User Image☽ ☾

Everybody wants something from me

Out of cola:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items