xxxxxxx✗ρɾσғιʅε ѕkεʅεʈσηѕ
xxxxxxx✗ɾεѕεɾνεɗ

Popular Phantom

14,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

xxxxLong ago, before modern civilization, there was a land of magic. A land full of monsters, creatures, and children of the forest. In this time, the land of Lanoriln and her twelve kingdoms were at peace. They had been so since a powerful warrior had destroyed a powerful evil hundreds of years ago, bringing the downfall of the thirteenth kingdom of Lanorilin. For centuries the darkness rested, undisturbed and left the remaining twelve kingdoms in peace. They prospered and flourished, the evil and the warrior who had defeated it soon becoming nothing more than myth and legend. However two kings have discovered the long dormant evil magic that was long ago buried and have taken it for their own. They have spread their new power, tricking for forcing those of the twelve kingdoms to either side with them, or face total destruction.
xxxxThrough all the darkness however, there is a single light that can save the kingdoms and help the lands of Lanoriln. This light happens to be a single slave boy, born of a nomadic people that were taken when the kings first began to amass their new power. He has been raised without knowledge of the power that he possesses, or the role that he is the play in the future of Lanorilin. However, because his path is unknown to him, the boy is susceptible to the corruption that comes with the evil of the dark magic. Only one being is able to save the boy from the darkness that could consume him. That being is a woman, one raised in the forests far from humans where she had learned the magics of the earth and how to combat the ancient evil.
xxxxWith the reawakening of the evil, shockwaves have been sent through the threads of magic, alerting any of those that are sensitive to visions have seen a boy that will save the kingdoms, and the world. However, no one knows where this boy is, or how to find him. So, to do so, adventurers from different kingdoms have set out to find and rescue this boy, to aid him in his quest to save the kingdoms, and defeat this evil once more.
User Image

xxxxxxx✗σρεηιηg ρσѕʈ / ʈαЬʅε σғ cσηʈεηʈѕ
xxxxxxxѕʈσɾყ
xxxxxxx✗ɾυʅεѕ
xxxxxxx✗αʅʈεɾηαʈε ʈɧɾεαɗ ʅιηkѕ
xxxxxxx✗cɧαɾαcʈεɾѕ ηεεɗεɗ
xxxxxxx✗ɾεѕεɾνεɗ

Popular Phantom

14,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

xxxxxxxFollow all of the Gaia TOS. This means that you have to adhere to all of the rules that are set forth for the entire site. This includes the PG 13 content rules. Nudity is okay to be mentioned, but do not go into any details about the anatomy of your characters. Romance is fine, but keep it appropriate. If things get heated, then please time skip past anything intimately passionate. Cybering is not allowed on this site, so it is not allowed in this rp.
xxxxxxxBe fair to other players. This means that there is no god modding, power playing, auto hitting or any other underhanded tricks. When in battle, everyone gets hurt. it does not matter how strong you are, you will get hurt. It happens. Also, people WILL dodge your attacks. Not every time of course, but they will. This means that when you make an attack, you have to leave it open for your opponent to make a saving post, or let them be hit by the attack. Only if you have okayed it with the other player can you make a hit land.
xxxxxxxFor however strong your haracter is, they need to have limitations and weaknesses. No one is a god in this rp, and even if there were, only I would play them to keep things fair and balanced. If you can create a sun, then you need a weakness and limitation equal to that power, Meaning you can not just create a sun and expect it to not get out of control and destroy the planet. Thus, please do not attempt to create an over powered character. Make sure that you state all of the limitations and weaknesses in the powers/ abilities section in the rp, so that everyone knows what they are, not just you.
xxxxxxxDo not bring OOC stuff into the IC. If you are made at a player, but your characters have no problem with one another, do not make them magically fighting. it is unrealistic. Likewise, do not bring IC stuff into the OOC. They are just characters people. Just because someone has a problem with your character does not mean they have a problem with you. Furthermore, if someone reveals something in the OOC but your character does not know it, they can not just somehow find out. Again it is unrealistic and it is also unfair.
xxxxxxxThere will be limited to no OOC in the IC. There is an OOC thread for a reason. Only OOC pertaining to the IC is allowed in it. You must also make an actual post to go along with it. Otherwise, all OOC goes in the appropriate thread.
xxxxxxxAll profiles are to be sent to myself, Oni Ignasha. They are to be titled Prophecy. Please do not mess with the formatting of the profiles. They will not always work in a PM, but they will work just fine in the profile thread.
xxxxxxxArguments are not allowed. if you have a grievance with the rp of another player, you are to come to me directly and I shall handle it. This is to prevent any unnecessary fights that lead to tension and perhaps unhappy players. Adding to that, anyone that I see fighting in IC or OOC will be warned and if it persists then your characters will be killed off and you will either have to start over or leave.
xxxxxxxThis is at least a semi-literare RP. This means that you have to try and at least post two paragraphs per post. if you do not think you can pull it off, just PM me. I can help you figure out what to add to meet the minimum requirements. I want everyone to enjoy this RP and I am more than willing to help people expand on their writing skills.
xxxxxxxI am goddess of this rp. What I say goes, please do not argue. Hinomkamii is my pawn and although he does not have as much power, you still need to listen to him as well. However, if you have a problem with him, please talk to me.
xxxxxxxThe last and most important rule. Have fun! This is meant to be enjoyable. So if you are not having any fun, let me know. I will see what i can do about spicing up the rp.

User Image

xxxxxxx✗ѕʈσɾყ
xxxxxxxɾυʅεѕ
xxxxxxx✗ɾεѕεɾνεɗ

Popular Phantom

14,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

xxxxxxxιη cɧαɾαcʈεɾ
xxxxxxxσυʈ σғ cɧαɾαcʈεɾ
xxxxxxxɱσηstεɾ ʅιѕʈ
xxxxxxxkιηgɗσɱѕ αηɗ ʅαηɗѕcαρεѕ
xxxxxxxρɾσғιʅε tɧɾεαɗ

User Image

xxxxxxx✗ѕʈσɾყ
xxxxxxx✗ɾυʅεѕ
xxxxxxxαʅʈεɾηαʈε ʈɧɾεαɗ ʅιηkѕ
xxxxxxx✗ɾεѕεɾνεɗ

Popular Phantom

14,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

ενιʅ
King 1: Keinura ~ Stazrani
Henchmen-
1: blacklitewatts60 ~ Karas
2: ShadowKid ~ Kemuri
3:
4:

King 2: Zaktaru ~ Zylfr (Zel-fur)
Henchmen-
1:
2: Lyra The Unicorn ~ Lyssanna
3: Sheisiri ~ Annaihiko
4:

Other Kings/Queens
1: Simply Done ~ Keith

gσσɗ / ηευʈɾαʅ

Boy of Prophecy: Hinokamii ~ Amiri
Boy's sister: Oni Ignasha ~ Oni

Other players-
1: Keinura ~ Haruna
2: Lyra The Unicorn ~ Lyra
3: The Sacred Lotus ~ Marhen
4: Sheisiri ~ Al-Lien
5: Tryan ~ The Creature
6: blacklitewatts60 ~ Black Wing

User Image

xxxxxxx✗ѕʈσɾყ
xxxxxxx✗ɾυʅεѕ
xxxxxxxcɧαɾαcʈεɾѕ ηεεɗεɗ
xxxxxxx✗ɾεѕεɾνεɗ

Popular Phantom

14,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

[size=18][color=lightgreen]ρɧყѕιcαʅ[/color][/size]

[color=silver]≫[/color]ηαɱε [color=darkgoldenrod]::[/color][color=choose color] [/color]
[color=silver]≫[/color]αgε [color=darkgoldenrod]::[/color][color=choose color] [/color]
[color=silver]≫[/color]ɾαcε [color=darkgoldenrod]::[/color][color=choose color] [/color]
[color=silver]≫[/color]gεηɗεɾ [color=darkgoldenrod]::[/color][color=choose color] [/color]
[color=silver]≫[/color]ɧειgɧʈ [color=darkgoldenrod]::[/color][color=choose color] [/color]
[color=silver]≫[/color]ѡειgɧʈ [color=darkgoldenrod]::[/color][color=choose color] [/color]
[color=silver]≫[/color]ѡεαρση/ѕ [color=darkgoldenrod]::[/color][color=choose color] [/color]
[color=silver]≫[/color]αρρεαɾαηcε [color=darkgoldenrod]::[/color][color=choose color] [/color]

[size=18][color=lightgreen]ɱεηʈαʅ[/color][/size]

[color=silver]≫[/color]ʅιkεѕ [color=darkgoldenrod]::[/color][color=choose color] [/color]

[color=silver]≫[/color]ɗιѕʅιkεѕ [color=darkgoldenrod]::[/color][color=choose color] [/color]

[color=silver]≫[/color]ρσѡεɾѕ / αЬιʅιʈιεѕ [color=darkgoldenrod]::[/color][color=choose color] [/color]
[color=silver]≫[/color]ρεɾѕσηαʅιʈყ [color=darkgoldenrod]::[/color][color=choose color] [/color]
[color=silver]≫[/color]ɗεѕιɾεɗ ρσѕιʈιση [color=darkgoldenrod]::[/color][color=choose color] [/color]
[color=silver]≫[/color]Ьισgɾαρɧყ [color=darkgoldenrod]::[/color][color=choose color] [/color]

[size=18][color=lightgreen]ѕριɾιʈυαʅ[/color][/size]

[color=silver]≫[/color]υѕεɾηαɱε [color=darkgoldenrod]::[/color][color=choose color] [/color]

User Image

xxxxxxx✗ѕʈσɾყ
xxxxxxx✗ɾυʅεѕ
xxxxxxxρɾσғιʅε ѕkεʅεʈσηѕ
xxxxxxx✗ɾεѕεɾνεɗ

Popular Phantom

14,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

xxxxxxxTheme Song

User Image

xxxxxxx✗ѕʈσɾყ
xxxxxxx✗ɾυʅεѕ
xxxxxxxɾεѕεɾνεɗ

Dedicated Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User Image
Queen Stazrani Frostwing
"Frost is always underestimated by those with fire, idiots who feel that heat will keep them safe. But as the mist rolls in and their torches begin to fade, as they move around unable to get anywhere, they will eventually hear a loud beating. Only then will they hope that it is their heart beating, as a shadow grows over their freezing bodies."

ﻬஐﻬஐﻬஐﻬஐﻬஐﻬஐﻬஐﻬ

The first light of dawn sprawled across the island with slow advancement. Despite this, Anhil Island was as bleak and hazy as it normally was. Frigid cold had settled over the night, and the light of day wouldn’t do much better for its citizens. On top of the highest peak, the sounds of creaking granite and a loud rumbling yawn echoed across the island as the colossal mythic beast awoke. Queen Stazrani Frostwing was in a good mood this morning as she stretched out her wings. She maneuvered around the abnormally large alter area, which was actually a bit small for her now. There was nothing she could do about it. The actual peak was gone and if she went any lower, she would probably take the roof off of some of the tunnels and rooms of the upper level of her castle.

The castle was actually more like a barracks - a place to train, sleep, and eat with other soldiers, all the while becoming used to the freezing cold and barely visible terrain. Of course, there were a multitude of openings in the mountain, many of them turned into pathways between one another for both defensive and recreational purposes. She, herself, had promoted that disputes and arguments be settled with matches in the collusium located on the lowest level. This had a large open hole in the backside where an area with a lake, settled inbetween where all the mountains seemed to meet up at, was located. Here, Shazrani would watch disputes from time to time, though most matches were boring. The different levels had a variety of training rooms, armories, weapon and armor storages, and a good number of living corridors. The area right beneath her open space room was the servant’s corridors.

Shazrani had a grand total of ten servants – four attendants who were in charge of cleaning her area when she was out flying, one advisor who would tell her the current situation of her island towns, one servant who would obey any order she gave, and the four strongest members of her army who were in charge of completing any mission they were assigned. As she finished her stretching, the advisor had already arrived to begin to attempt to not aggravate her while giving her the news of the town. ”Forgive me, my Queen, but it seems like the villagers of Senkul, our northwestern port town, are very unhappy and wish for your highness’s great protective mists to be dissipated so then they can resume trade…” Stazrani’s head shot forward towards the small man, causing him to flinch. Amused, she turned around, the rocky surface shaking slightly under her. She spoke as moved, her voice having a slight echo among the mountains. “Tell them that trade will resume as soon as this boy of prophecy is found and brought here.” Her eyes looked back at him, showing no emotion whatsoever. The advisor seemed to be stumbling over his next near inaudible words, then suddenly bowed with a “Yes, my Queen,” and walked away.

Her good mood was slowly ebbing away, and it was just the start of the day. The towns people always have a complaint. Don’t they see that this mist is protecting them? Those idiots on the mainland will stage a siege any day now. In fact, I hope they do. Then the towns will see why these mists are important…
She blinked again, now noticing the morning attendant who was already moving the smaller rock debris off the edge of the mountain. She laid down, her head sitting on a stone slab that was originally an offering table for the altar that was here.

Boredom took over her restless body and finally she looked up at the young girl. ”You there, where is Amiri? He is normally up here by now, no?” The girl looked at the giant dragon with fear and began to stutter something before shouting, ”I… I will go get him at once!” ”Please bring me Karas as well.” The girl bowed acknowledging the request before she ran to the nearest spire where an opening to the inner mountain castle was located. She would soon arrive at the servants’ rooms and wake Amiri and Karas up. Stazrani had trust in the two of them, but had expected their presence soon after she awoke. Nevertheless, her mood prevented her from being too annoyed at them. Amiri had grown up quite well, and had learned when to mind his mouth and when not to. Karas, too, could get the job done, something that was unusual for any person to do in this place. Not to mention, both were irreplaceable unlike that damn advisor. I should look into how many other available candidates there are for the advisor position. Surely one of them will be less annoying that this idiot is… She shook again, sending another vibration through the upper levels of the mountain. Today’s gonna be a long day…
ﻬஐﻬஐﻬஐﻬஐﻬஐﻬஐﻬஐﻬ

"There will come a day when those who oppose me will come across my frigid waters. They will come up to me, and on that day, the world will see what becomes of those who try to stand before me. "

Hilarious Shapeshifter

User Image

Karas the Iron Golem

I am just a part of nature, I am made when it need help to keep balance. There are few like me and there are even fewer that can be like me.

Karas was up as he never slept as long as his core was burning, he slept where the blacksmiths and weapon masters worked, making there weapons and armor. He sits in a room surrounded with hot coals many as he was absorbing the energy from the coals to supply his core with extra heat. Grabbing some coals he ate them one after another as if they was candy. His heart or rather his heated core was beating as it can be seen through his body as it beating slowly.
Hearing someone call him he left his head, he didn't realize how late it was. Normally he be on his way to the Queens chamber by now. To see if she had work for him.
Slowly standing to his feet as he finished off the last of the coal he gathered, he walked out of the room. Walking out without clothing, it made it easy to focus, Thinking for a moment as his body changed and clothing formed over his body like living skin, Karas couldn't wear normal cloths due to what he was and the worked he does for his Queen.
Looking over to the blacksmith as he moved away from Karas. As his cloths finished forming he walked passed him saying nothing as he had a cold uncaring expression. As the advisor finds him Karas just walked passed him.
The Advisor looked at him in , but see he was heading to the Queens chambers anyway there was no need for him to say a word.
It took him 10 minutes to get to the queen, once he entered the chamber he kneels down and bows to Queen Frostwing."My Queen." Standing to his feet looking at her as they was complete opposite but she gave him a home and a purpose."Apologizes for bring late my queen."He spoke softly as he spoke vapors from his breath can easily be seen.

Malevolent Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The young male began shifting in his bed, cringing slightly as he felt a tender hand rest gently on his back. A soothing sigh was release, smile forming as he found comfort in the unknown touch, though he'd soon learn that this wasn't going to be a comfortable moment.

His smile faded as the touch became rather hostile, violently shaking him, removing the male from his wondrous slumber. As he faded into reality, he could hear a timid yet panicked voice calling his name repeatedly. He knew he wouldn’t be able to just send her off, the fearful expression told him that much.

After he registered his name for the fifth time, Amiri lifted his head, allowing his eyes to make contact with those of the shaken female. In a very nervous manner, she began to explain the situation, to which the boy only sat up, placing a hand on the top of the girl’s head. He rubbed her head lovingly, a rare smile given, instantly calming the girl. “I’m sorry the Queen is in an irritated mood today, don’t worry. I’ll handle it.” He said, glad to see that the girl was able to calm down, giving him a nod with a small smile before leaving. He didn’t speak afterwards, his smile fading once more, a stoic expression forming as he threw his hands into the air for a brief stretch, Amiri feeling surprisingly energized. He quickly got dressed and with that, he headed for his Queen.

Even though he moved in a sluggish manner, he quickly made his way to Ms. Frostwing’s altar, opening the doors cautiously. He entered the room, glancing at karas before his eyes rested upon the beautiful dragon that stood before him. “Majestic as always Ms. Frostwing.” He spoke in a gentle tone, bowing respectfully. Once he stood up straight, he turned to Karas, bowing his head in a sign of respect. “It’s always a pleasure to be in your company, Sir Karas.” His tone was firm when he addressed the male, though it swiftly returned to its soft tone as he lay his eyes on the Queen once more. “I was given word that you needed to speak with me; how may I assist you, Ms. Frostwing?” He bowed once more, this time remaining in this position as he awaited instruction.

Popular Phantom

14,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
User Image
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Oni stood on a mountain peak, her amber eyes overlooking the city of Ursk. It was a border city and she was hoping to get some support there. However, it had ended badly and she had to make a quick retreat. She had not come any closer to finding her brother, even though she knew the city he was in. it had not at all helped her. She sighed lightly as she turned away, her silver feline ears perking out from under her black hair as she turned south. That is the only place he could be, the one city not on the main land. The only place that she could not get to. Not without help. she had been spreading word about him, what he could do to help save the country, but she was unsure if it was getting through to anyone. Being what she was, Oni never remained in one place for longer than a few days, afraid that the corruption would catch up to her and start to warp her mind, causing her to go insane like some of her brethren. Her heart lamented for those that had been claimed by the darkness already, but she knew that she could not linger on the past. Se had to push forward, push to the future. It was all that would save them now, that and her brother.

She remember the last time she had seen him, so young and scared. She wanted to help, but she would have been captured and locked away as well, and then there would have been almost no one to spread word of just how special he was. Of course when he was taken she did not know what he would become, she was just trying to save herself. she too had been terrified, too afraid to do anything other than shape shift and hide to keep the men from finding her. She had been a child at the time and she did not blame herself for what had happened. She would not have been able to do anything, even if she tried. So once she as able, she returned to her mother's people. They trained her and brought her up to be strong and powerful, enabling her to take over just before they lost most of them to the corruption. Now she stood her, close to the shore closest to her brother, and she could do nothing but wait. Of course she could just shape shift and swim out to find him, but she had no way of getting him back to the mainland, and she knew what would be waiting for her. She had to sit back and wait for someone else to get him. then she would track them down and begin to aid her brother on his path. Already she could feel the shift in the wild magics, feel the way it was calling to her, telling her where to take him.

turning, she placed a foot on the edge of the cliff, leaping off and shape shifting into a large hawk. Her feathers were black, tipped with silver and her eyes remained the same amber color, making her very unique. Of course this was the mark of the guardians. They always kept their colors, no mater what they shape shifted into, often making them prime targets for those who hated her kind. She did not hate them though, Guardians did not have the capacity to hate. Kill on the other hand, kill they could. Killing was part of nature, so it was in them to kill even if it was not for food. Lately, she had done more killing than she would have if this evil had not been set free. She did not dislike it, but it was troublesome to have to fight so much while she was trying to get someone to save her brother so that they could train him and get him to where he needed to be in time. There was nothing she wanted more than to just get to him and get it over with, but that was not how this was supposed to go.
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

ʟσcαʈιση :: Near Ursk
тɧσυgɧʈѕ :: I can't wait to see him again...
σσc ::

Dedicated Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User Image
Queen Stazrani Frostwing
"Frost is always underestimated by those with fire, idiots who feel that heat will keep them safe. But as the mist rolls in and their torches begin to fade, as they move around unable to get anywhere, they will eventually hear a loud beating. Only then will they hope that it is their heart beating, as a shadow grows over their freezing bodies."

ﻬஐﻬஐﻬஐﻬஐﻬஐﻬஐﻬஐﻬ

The dragon looked between the two servants, her eyes showing nothing more than an apathetic dullness. She hadn't eaten in quiet a while, not to mention the annoyance of the current advisor had dropped her mood quite a bit. She focused on Amiri then. "I'm rather hungry right now and I need to know whether there is enough in my food stock or if I will have to hunt again today." She spoke as quiet as she could, which meant the entire citadel could hear her. It wasn't like she hated hunting, in fact she enjoyed it greatly. She didn't eat on a daily basis. Instead, she would eat a large amount at once, that way she could hold over for quite a few days. Not to mention, it gave her something to do on the most boring of days. But right now was a bad time to leave her post. If she left the altar, her mists would dissipate, something she'd rather not happen. Especially with the 'boy of prophecy' rumor that has been spreading around like fire on dry hay. She huffed a bit, a wave of cold air shooting downwards, scattering the smaller debris beneath her. "Also, I need a listing of all available advisor candidates. When you do, please remind them of their taxes are due soon." The village's taxes were nothing more than fish and frost crops, but for some reason, they had the tendency to 'forget' such a tax exists.

Her eyes darted over to the golem standing near Amiri. "Apparently, one of the towns is showing contempt and when one town vocalizes this, it means other towns are as well. I want you to guard Amiri as he does his rounds. Afterwards, you are to kill the current advisor as... quietly as possible and dispose of it in whatever way you wish." Her eyes narrowed at the two of them for a bit, mainly awaiting her servants' response.
ﻬஐﻬஐﻬஐﻬஐﻬஐﻬஐﻬஐﻬ

"There will come a day when those who oppose me will come across my frigid waters. They will come up to me, and on that day, the world will see what becomes of those who try to stand before me. "

Dedicated Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User Image
Princess Haruna Sanaki

"How can Father expect me to sit here while I tell
the people in his stead that everything will be
alright, and to request that they give us their
fathers, husbands, and sons, when I am stuck
in the confinement of the comforts of these walls?"

Day had yet to come as the caravan had been moving all night. Haruna, who had fallen asleep in her saddle, was thirsty. The caravan master had place a roping around Zephyr and attached it to the supply wagon and his own horse. Frankly, she hadn't expected it to take this long to get to Ursk. Despite the fact that the nice caravan master had given her a horse, she had no idea where to go. Geography lessons were much easier to remember in her room than out here on the roads. Not to mention, time went by a lot slower than she had realized. Now, she would have to wait until she had gotten to Ursk to get more water, refusing to accept the offers made from the caravan workers. At the sight of the mountainous city, she pushed Zephyr forward, his chestnut colored fur blurring out into a wild streak towards the area. She stopped around the entrance road, when the caravan's master road out to her. "I'm afraid that you probably shouldn't enter there, Princess. I doubt that you will find anyone here. Ride Zephyr there for a few hours along the base of these mountains. You should find yourself back on the lush plains and close to a town. You'll get a better reception there than here." He excused himself and guided the caravan up the narrow path, leaving her behind. She sighed, hoping to have some form of liquid before taking off again, and followed the man's instructions.

Zephyr wasn't a bad horse, he was just a little wild, but he was a better warhorse than any of the other horses at the Valverra stables. It took them quite a while to get to what the caravan master had called a town. The 'town' was nothing more than a few buildings and a small pier that had two trade ships. Entering the town, she moved all the way to the building near the pier. Here, the families were all working together to place fish and crops into shipping containers. She flipped off her cloak's hood. "Excuse me? I am Princess Haruna Sanaki of Valverra. I would like to purchase some food and drinking water." The families stopped and just stared at the girl for quite a few moments. Then one of the men came over to here and asked, "And what would a Princess be doing here, huh?" Haruna had to prevent herself from sighing as she straightened up. "I am aiding in the search for the boy of prophecy. I just can't sit back and do nothing. So, I need to buy some supplies and request to have someone take me out to Anhil Island."

The request was simple enough, but for some reason she was met with an unhappy stares. However, the man who had come up to her nodded, then spoke, "That'll be pretty costly and once we leave I won't give any of the payment back, even if we don't reach our destination." The princess nodded, not really sure why there were acting like this, but figured that it all would make sense, eventually. They settled out how much she was going to have to pay and after gold coins exchanged hands, the man nodded and hollered out orders to the others. Three men and two boys wandered over to get one of the boats set up. She suddenly reached out to the man in charge and handed him a few more gold pieces. "Zephyr has to come, too. I promised to look out for him." The man sighed and nodded, not turning down coin when it was this rare to make any form of profit.

Watching the men work, Haruna was a little irritated. Anywhere else, her words would be enough to get a boat and able body men to take her were she wanted to go. She sighed, after all this is what she signed up for when she switched places with her maid back at home. The man in charge came back and said, "We are heading off now. Load your horse up under the covers. You'll call me captain and when I say, we are going home, then we are going home." Haruna nodded, irritation growing, but she didn't let it show. She got Zephyr on board with ease, though keeping him calm under the covers was a bit more difficult. But, finally, the ship set off towards the island.

Hilarious Shapeshifter

User Image

Karas the Iron Golem

I am just a part of nature, I am made when it need help to keep balance. There are few like me and there are even fewer that can be like me.

Looking to Amiri as he spoke to him."Greetings..."He said as he greeted Amiri the same way ever since they met.
He listened carefully to Stazrani words, he only nodded when she gave him a order."I shall protect him."He says not saying anything about the advisor or the towns as he would handle that to once the time comes.
Thinking what year it was he would offer a suggestion to his queen."My queen, I believe this time of year there are large schools of fish just off the coast of the island if you wish I can go once Amiri completed his rounds and gather you up enough to satisfy your hunger."He spoke with a calm but loud voice she she would hear him. All the while he kept a cold distance look on his face. He wasn't once to show emotion. He was a golem he only did what he is told. He looks to Amiri calmly waiting for his reposes to their queen.

Malevolent Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Once his orders were given, the young boy rose, giving his queen a quick nod. “I understand Ms. Frostwing, it shall be done. You and Karas should hunt for your meal, I can handle your problem. I won’t be able to avoid bloodying my hands forever...” The end of his statement was met with a sigh, a strong disgust coursing through him as he spoke. He fought the sickening feeling, ignoring his stomach as it lurched violently, the mere thought of taking another life sending wild impulses down his spine. He shivered for a brief moment before he turned on his heel, turning back to bow respectfully before making his way to the exit. “I’ll complete both tasks before you two return from your hunt, please don’t worry about me. I’m nothing more than a pawn, easily replaceable, my death would mean nothing. And if I was unable to complete such a simple task I’d truly have no business at your side, My Queen.” He said before swiftly turning once more, remaining silent as he exited the room. Once the doors shut, a small sigh was expelled from his lungs, Amiri’s heart beating wildly after that rather difficult confrontation. It was in no way easy to face the fact that sooner or later he’d be expected to kill, and he might as well take his first life in an attempt to please his queen. He could cast the memory aside sooner or later, he wouldn’t let his fears prevent him from acting as a proper servant should. If his master was displeased with something, he’d remove the eyesore personally. A rather strong resolve, formed only for a brief moment, up until Amiri was quickly overcome with the sickening feeling of taking a life. He battled with his thoughts as he left the citadel, silently heading into the towns to begin his work.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff