• Alchemy Level 1 100
Keinura
User Image
Princess Haruna Sanaki

"How can Father expect me to sit here while I tell the people
in his stead that everything will be alright, and to request
that they give us their fathers, husbands, and sons, when I
am stuck in the confinement of the comforts of these castle walls?"

Realizing that time was of the essence, she turned to inform Oni of Lyra's disappearance, however the growl on her face almost caused her to run the other direction. "I... guess Lyra can fend for herself... It looks like that puppy and inu is with her too... So I guess we should get going..." She lowered Zephyr down, as to let Amiri onto his back. Her eyes returned to where Ursk was, before gazing at the mountain that was barely in sight that was Valverra. Ugh... I'm coming home... Dad is going to kill me... She knew her father wouldn't be fooled by Suzanna, in fact it was more for fooling the public than anything else. She just hoped he wouldn't have her do something that Haruna should really be doing and not a substitute.

OOC: Hopefully, this is fine~
With: Oni, a human, a dragon, Amiri
Thoughts: What is this feeling and that dream... And where is Lyra?!

Hilarious Shapeshifter

User Image

Scraps Of the Spiral wolf clan

Scraps didn't know what Yin meant but he understood he had something to do. As his father explain he must unlock a power deep inside him. As Yin lead them in the forest he wonders what she was planning, when Yin let Lyra down he looked to her when she handed him over to her as well. He sat calmly in Lyra arms as he pants softly watching Yin preform her ritual. When he watch the orb get destroyed his ears lower out of fear as he looks to Yin."Yin? What happened?" He asked as he didn't know what but he knew something was wrong with the world he didn't know why or what was this feeling he was getting. When she said something about Inu Territory he looked at her."What about those other people in the woods? That guardian lady about her friends?"He asked Yin as he pants looking up to her.

2,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Lyra
"Forest Sentinel"
User Image

Lyra took scraps when she was handed him holding the pup in her arms. She watched as Yin performed the ritual. She could feel the nature magic, it was washing over her it felt..
natural familiar. She closed her eyes letting out a deep breath. Scraps glanced up, Lyra looked... Different, she was... Taller, her face was more pointed older. He realized her chest was softer as well, breasts well developed. It was odd. As soon as the ritual ended he blinked at it was the same lyra he knew. The young girl with the pointed ears and long purple Hair. She glanced down at him curiously. "what is it scraps? Is the ritual over? What are we doing now?" Dhe glanced over at Yin curious as to what they were going to do. She had mentioned meeting up with the Guardian again so I guess she would follow.

Oni Ignasha

Quote:
OOC: ]
User Image
Kemuri the Wolf Hengeyokai
To never judge a book by its cover is why this world is weak and their deaths are inevitable.

Kemuri followed Karas for sometime, rushing through the forest. If any of the ignorant Lycan were to try and stop them, he would kill them in a second. He knew that if it were not for that howl, they would have not failed their mission. However, as Karas entered the city, Kemuri stopped to see the aftermath of what had happened. He already could tell that the queen had done this, but why had evaded the hengeyokai. Obviously, Karas was used to such an extreme, but why? These people... Had they done anything? Karas mentioned she had come to the mainland today, she has only been here for a few hours, what could have happened? Of course, he would never, ever think of going against the queen's movement, but something like this bordered Kemuri's own extreme for killing. As he approached the queen, Kemuri's eyes narrowed. A human with the stench of the Ice Wastelands stood before the queen. He heard the introduction, and was not satisfied, but there was little he could do. Stazrani had accepted this girl under her wings, and the queen's word was law. Deciding to report his ideas to hopefully draw back the idea of punishment happening to them, he decided that it would be best to keep as formal as possible.

"My queen, their party has split. The little girl, pup, and Inu have disappeared into the wilds, whereas the Guardian, human, and Amiri appear to be heading towards Valverra. The dragons from before do not seem to be following Amiri's group." He bowed down and began to shift back into his Humonoid form.

Hilarious Shapeshifter

User Image

Scraps blinks a Lyra as he was curious why she was changing but he didn't complain as he sits in her arms wagging his tail."Hehe...Soft."He says calmly as he snapped out of it and thinks."Yes Yin is finished."He said thinking for a moment as he laughs a bit at Lyra."You ask a lot of questions."He said to her as he normally the one asking all the question he could."We are going to the Inu village I guess once Yin is ready to move."He said as his ears perks up."Hm?"

Little that any of them knew Yin ritual started to unlock Scraps inner power."Young one...Young one can you hear me?"Scraps jumps from Lyra arms and looks around tiring to pinpoint where that whisper was coming from."You heard that?"Scraps didn't fear that voice he felt like he knew it. But it was weird like it was close but far away at the same time. He sniff the ground tiring to get any other scent.

2,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Lyra
"Forest Sentinel"
User Image

Lyra looked down to see Scraps' tail wagging. She tilted her head. "What's soft?" She was really confused. She had no idea what had happened to her. The magic had been too distracting. It called to her, both of her. She felt a great sense of longing in her mind. Like the magic was calling to her. Scraps suddenly hopped out of her arms and padded around like he was looking for something. then she realized... and her eyes went wide mouth hanging open a bit. "Are you saying, there is an entire village... full of people... with fluffy ears! LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO!" She had missed scraps mentioning a noise, she was too excited.

Oni Ignasha

Quote:

Hilarious Shapeshifter

User Image

Scraps didn't answer her first question as he looks around forgetting about the voice for a moment."Oh, well yes...Yin's Village they all are like her to some respect."He said to Her calmly titling his head."Why? Are you okay Lyra?"He looked at her calmly as he was a bit worried about her as she had a odd look on her face. Hopefully Yin knew what was wrong with her before it got worse.

2,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Lyra
"Forest Sentinel"
User Image

Lyra lowered her head temporarily her bangs hiding her eyes. WHen she looked up at scraps she had a dangerous glint in them. Her hands twitched as her gaze was aimed just above his eyes. "Oh, Im fine... nothing is wrong.. nothing at all." She took a step towards him then pounced. landing on top of scraps hands already on his ears rubbing them vigorously as the urge overtook her. She had a big smile on her face as she did.

Oni Ignasha

Quote:

Malevolent Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Amiri simply nodded, climbing onto the horse, eyes falling onto Oni for a brief moment. "Then I guess we should be off then..." He wrapped his arms around Haruna's waist.

Dedicated Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User Image
Princess Haruna Sanaki

"How can Father expect me to sit here while I tell the people
in his stead that everything will be alright, and to request
that they give us their fathers, husbands, and sons, when I
am stuck in the confinement of the comforts of these castle walls?"

With her wound gone, Haruna was positive that she could get to Valverra in a day from this point... No she had to. If they didn't, she could feel that something bad would happen. Valverra would be the safest place, Haruna believed. Settling her fear, she forced the horse into a full gallop. The landscape began to fade into different more vibrant plans, the distant mountain becoming larger and larger every second. Eagles flew through the air, screaming out the arrival of the fast moving horse. When he wanted to, Haruna realized Zephyr could move fast - faster than any warhorse at the Valverran stables. The forest was long gone within an hour, and the river had disappeared as well. She pushed Zephyr, whispering out how he wasn't as fast as some of the horses in her stables, and as if he understood, the horse drove onward even faster. She past the outskirts of small townships that had been built, small hunting communities who earned money by selling furs and meat. Animals like wolves and bears wandered near, but didn't try to stop Zephyr, probably too afraid of being ran over. She didn't speak much, but did look over her side to see where the shifter was.

OOC:
With: Oni, Amiri
Thoughts: We need to get home, now. I have a bad feeling.

Popular Phantom

14,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
User Image
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Once Amiri was on the horse, Oni changed into a large falcon with black feathers and silver spots. "We are headed to Valverra. We must get there before our enemies have time to regroup." She stated, then lifted off with a shrill cry. She knew that the princess knew he way, and would not need her help. However, she would follow them and keep them safe. It was her job after all, as a guardian.
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

ʟσcαʈιση :: Forest Somewhere between Ursk and Valverra
тɧσυgɧʈѕ :: Here we go...
σσc ::

Lyra the Unicorn

Hinokamii

Keinura

blacklitewatts60

The Sacred Lotus

Dedicated Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Keinura
User Image
Queen Stazrani Frostwing
"Frost is always underestimated by those with fire, idiots who feel that heat will keep them safe. But as the mist rolls in and their torches begin to fade, as they move around unable to get anywhere, they will eventually hear a loud beating. Only then will they hope that it is their heart beating, as a shadow grows over their freezing bodies."

ﻬஐﻬஐﻬஐﻬஐﻬஐﻬஐﻬஐﻬ

Now assured that everyone was here, she glanced over at the far mountain. Something within her stirred. A feeling she didn't like, that was quickly followed by a sharp pain within her chest. She growled briefly before looking back at the group, a stern glare wrought her face. "We leave now. Lyssanna and Kemuri will follow the group on ground. They will probably be attempting to get to the capital of light. We won't let them take Amiri with them. This time I will talk to him directly. Karas. You will come with me." She grabbed the golem in her claws, before taking off, and a barrage of wind echoed against the wolf and human. Despite what that voice and others would say, Stazrani was positive that she would get back her servant.

As she began to soar above the forest, the great dragon opened her maw wide and a ear splitting noise exploded from the sheering frost breath that zoomed down into the forest, casing in most within the freezing locks. Doing this a few more times before taking off at full speed towards the great mountain, she glanced at Karas. "The woman. I need you and Kemuri to keep an eye on her. Somethings off about that human. She can control ice like a wraith with no backdraws. It wasn't that she didn't want the woman with her, but she needed to at least understand what had happened that allowed such a creature to do such a thing.
ﻬஐﻬஐﻬஐﻬஐﻬஐﻬஐﻬஐﻬ

"There will come a day when those who oppose me will come across my frigid waters. They will come up to me, and on that day, the world will see what becomes of those who try to stand before me. "

2,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Lyssanna
"Frost Assassin"
User Image

Lyssanna bowed graciously. "As you wish my Queen. I shall take Kemuri and i shall pursue them. No harm shall come to the boy as per your orders. If i see the opportunity we shall take him into our protection. She bowed once more flipping her hood back over her ice-blue hair hiding her face from sight. She then took off following Kemuri back to the place they had found them last. She went up to a tree and noticed the hoofprints and horse droppings. Someone had been here. Kemuir confirmed that the girl who had kidnapped Amiri had a horse. She nodded and motioned for him to follow her at top speed. She began forming ice under her feet as if she was surfing along a trail of ice. It wasn't as fast as her snowstorm but it wouldn't leave Kemuri behind nor would he lose sight of her. The two set off after Oni's group.

Keinura

Quote:
OOC: meh

Fuzzy Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image
XXYinXX
Inu Mercenary

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX{> Just because one is a hired hand, doesn't mean they don't have free will. All Inu's will always follow whats right, despite our job descriptions... Unless it's a absolute must. <}

>>> Yin watched the two without actually seeing, her thoughts on Ursk and a childhood friend who had decided to settle down in Ursk. Shaking her head, she glanced at Lyra, also remembering the girl's transformation. She had only met the older witch during few rare occasions, mainly when Yin called upon nature's power. The Inu knew that something had awakened within Scraps for when started talking about sound only he could hear, she knew that they needed to speak with her Elders soon. Picking the both of them up, she gave Lyra a look, telling her to calm down. "Lyra, remember what happened the last time you were deep within Inu territory. You need to control that urge of yours. If you can't, rub your own ears." Suddenly the smell of ice hit Yin's nose, the sharp cool scent coming from the direction of Ursk. Growling, Yin took off running in the opposite direction, the two young ones cradled within her arms. It wouldn't take them that much longer to reach the edge of Inu territory, however, Yin had a feeling that she wouldn't be able to relax by then.

As Yin was preforming the seeing ritual, the three main Elders of the Inu tribe could sense the tip in the balance of magicks. "Something does not feel right. Something feels like it's been misplaced." Crooned the oldest, strandes of gray fur stuck out in multiple places along his body. "Without Yin here, it is rather difficult to interpret what Nature is trying to tell us." Barked the third eldest, his eyes completely white. "You were the ones who felt it necessary to allow her the freedom of a mercenary." Replied the second, her tail slightly crooked. These three bickered and debated amongst themselves daily, however amongst the rest of the Inu, these three were the strongest. "Yin should be returning soon. I have felt the rush of urgency through the cold winds." Said the graying wolf. The other two nodded in agreement. Yin has been successful in her mission so far.

Yin knew that the Elders awaited her return but she was still a good distance away from the make-shift village. "We will rest her for tonight. We're still at the edge of Spiral Pack territory, Inu territory, and one other territory. Yin is not sure who that territory belongs to." She said pointing to the East. "However this is not safe enough for camp. Just a little bit further into Inu territory and then we can rest for the night. Of course Yin wouldnt be getting much sleep, not with all the images from the seer stone flitting through her mind.

Hilarious Shapeshifter

User Image

Scraps laughs and tries his best to get away from the ear grabber known as Lyra. Feeling himself being picked up by Yin he sits in her arm looking ahead as he pants enjoying the ride."So will we be in your village soon?"He asked as they walked once they made camp he sits and looks around calmly. He sniff the air as it started to smell different as he looks in the direction of his clan he sits and whines a bit as this may be the last time he see his home land for a while. But, his father asked him to be good and be brave. So he won't whine about his home any more as he always want to see new things. Looking around calmly as that Voice was still there."Hm...You say something Yin?"He asked looking at her confused now as he wasn't worried about the voice but it was getting bothersome.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff