Welcome to Gaia! ::

"years ago i met a woman, the moment i met her i knew she was differant, how ever i didn't care and went for it, time past and our love grew to the point she was sure she could tell me anything without fear, what made her differant.. she was a sang, someone who really needs to drink blood to live. i didn't care, i was and still am at the point where i love her, no matter what... we where happy, she gave me a red ocarina wich i play daily, but also she agreed to being my wife, but at that moment of pure joy... i got shot in the back and left for dead by a mystious gunner and he took her from me infront of my eyes as lay there, clinging to life for her sake. using all my strength i got up, i cleaned up my wounds and started the pursuit clutching the ocarina tightly in my hands. i've chased then across every continent on this earth and back, trowing down my hat and playing my ocarina to pay for it all..but unsuccesfully. now i ask anyone willing to help me to please do so, i know she's alive..but the question is, for how long ?" i say looking into the mass that has formed in the tiny bar

*info
time is current day
all weapons alowed
*rules
no godmodding
no demons or stuff like that, humans only (sangs are real, so anything
like that is allowed)
((do you want us to fill out a form or something?))
Faith_goddess_of_fury
((do you want us to fill out a form or something?))

((nope just step forward out of the crowd))
((umm..ok whee sweatdrop ))
*she listened to his story and came forward moving some of the people aside lightly. she looked up at him and simply said* I'll help you find your true love. *she nodded slightly* It reminds myself of me..and it pains me to see others hurt the same way...I give you my word that I'll try my best to help you on your quest
Faith_goddess_of_fury
*she listened to his story and came forward moving some of the people aside lightly. she looked up at him and simply said* I'll help you find your true love. *she nodded slightly* It reminds myself of me..and it pains me to see others hurt the same way...I give you my word that I'll try my best to help you on your quest

i bow to you and say "i thank you from with the depth of my hart"
[exile]
Faith_goddess_of_fury

*she smiled lightly and put a hand on his shoulder* "It's fine...shall we begin?"
Faith_goddess_of_fury
[exile]
Faith_goddess_of_fury

*she smiled lightly and put a hand on his shoulder* "It's fine...shall we begin?"

"the latest trail lead's to Amsterdam, i can get there by boat and fast, but if you perfer flying i sugest you do"i say
[exile]
Faith_goddess_of_fury
[exile]
Faith_goddess_of_fury

"the latest trail lead's to Amsterdam, i can get there by boat and fast, but if you perfer flying i sugest you do"i say
"hmmm..either way is fine with me. I'll go with you on the boat if you'd like me to"

Fashionable Faun

*Takeing a step forward she looked in to his eyes* may I join you? I wish to travel and...help others.
Faith_goddess_of_fury
[exile]
Faith_goddess_of_fury
[exile]
Faith_goddess_of_fury

"hmmm..either way is fine with me. I'll go with you on the boat if you'd like me to"

my boat's in the horbor near here, i sugest we leave now
Kranna
*Takeing a step forward she looked in to his eyes* may I join you? I wish to travel and...help others.

"you're welcome to join us and i thank you"i say and bow once more
*she nodded and went to the harbor and waited for him to join her*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas