Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questing Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image

Cynne teleported into the corridor near the rooms, in search of her sons. She found two of them in the middle of the hall and had only to take three steps to be upon them. Her daughter was watching them. "What are you doing?" she directed at her eldest and youngest. That was a rare sight. They backed off from each other. She reached and touched the back of Kael's neck, as she looked between them. She dropped her hand to her side and turned to the tallest. "Daegon," she said, clearly, displeased with him. She looked back to Kael and Lilian. "I need to speak with Daegon, alone." A brow raised as she waited for them to leave.

"Mother, he--" Lilian started something, sounded like she was going to defend him. Or tattle, Lilian was fond of that, but more so to her father.

"Go away," she ordered and the girl grabbed onto Kael to drag him from the hall.

Cynne's gaze leveled on Daegon. "Care to explain why the brother of one of the tribes allied to us is dead from you spilling his brains out in a training exercise? Besides it was pretty."

location;; Vimal
company;; Kael, Lilian, Daegon

Interesting Businessman

User Image

User Image
Current Location: LaMarche
Speaking With: Quivyre

Victor laughed at her excitement about riding with him, “Of course! It would be my pleasure, Morgan’s too I’m sure. Morgan at that moment decided to rise his head once more and look at the pair that Victor was speaking to. He looked at both of them and sniffed once, getting their sent, then with a grace and precision that still surprised Victor, he nodded his head elegantly and growled something to the other dragon.

Victor had no idea what the language of Dragons consisted of, but if he was very much mistaken, he believed it was along the lines of, “How do you do?” Morgan was very much a part of his life, and his children had grown up around Morgan all their lives. They still played, ‘King of the Dragon’ sometimes and it was always a pleasure to watch, mostly because Morgan made it interesting to play, moving his back or shifting his position to change the terrain of the game.

It’s a magic that actually predates Drathia we believe. There are legends of men and woman that mastered an element or an aspect of magic or life to the point that their very souls were embued with the power of it. This magic is one of those without going into to much detail, sufficient to say, my wife’s power is unique in that she controls the health of anyone she wants. And she has kept us young for these past nineteen years. Although she could just as easily turn me into an old man if she wanted. He laughed at that and knew that there was never a chance of that happening. Angeline was his other half, she completed him and he loved her with all his heart. The wounds of the past had finally closed and healed thanks to her, and the children they had together.

But we have a massive library in our home that you are always welcome to. I spend hours there myself and would be more than happy to tell you stories of Drathia, the histories, anything you’d like. You are always welcome here, and I’m sure Morgan would love the company of another dragon, castles are too stuffy for them, they need the open air.” Victor had after much debate and a sum that he still shuddered at, retrieved the books that had been in Castle Thornias before his disgrace. His current home was much larger than it had been eleven years ago and when the chance for additions presented itself, he leaped at the chance. He had added a library that dwarfed his previous one and had contracts with merchants that any new book be delivered to him. He had a collection people would drool at, and some rather rare books that few knew about.

Interesting Businessman

User Image

User Image
Current Location: Vimal
Speaking With: No One

Kael wasn’t as stupid as everyone thought he was, he knew precisely what Daegon was doing. Out of his brothers, Daegon may be the insane one, but was also clever. Those two factors tended to help one out occasionally, even if insanity did sometimes reign supreme. Kael decided to reply cryptically but with enough said that his meaning was clear.

Oh you know brother, I had a hunger, so I went to satistify it. I could say the same of you and our sister… He rose and eyebrow at his eldest brother and cocked a grin, “You needn’t worry about a thing Daegon, out of all of us… I can keep a secret. I rather like having you as my eldest brother. He would have continued but his mother picked that exact moment to show up.

Sooner than he’d have liked to he was being dragged by his sister to the gathering of Family. Daegon was being spoken to by their mother alone, something that couldn’t be good. He’d have to find out about what later but for now listened as Slade and Vorlander finished their conversation.

And so apparently the horse is now inheriting the entire fortune!” The two brothers laughed and Kael had no clue as to what a horse getting money had to do with anything. Clearly he had missed the context of the story and didn’t care enough to understand.

Father, should we be worried about your arrival? Is something about to happen?

“In a manner of speaking. Some of you are going to Drathia, and some of you to Cavandia. It’s time I let you stretch your wings and see just what you’re made of.”

Dangerous Genius

User Image

User Image

Speaking With: Cynne Nazar

Saved by mother. The answer that his younger brother had given told Daegon everything he had wanted. Kael had fall into Daegon's trap perfectly, although not in the manner Daegon had exactly anticipated. But for now, Kael was only going to get away with his little spying habit for a while. Daegon had to answer to mother, and she'd already taken the words right out of his mouth. "It was pretty" was exactly what he had been planning to say... His mother knew him all too well.

He came up with a new answer quickly enough. "I heard him speak ill of you and father in the weapon storage. He said you were -- and I quote -- 'a pale-skinned witch that would let any man slip inside for a night.' ... He then went on to justify his claim by saying; 'she let a bald b*****d like Slade play around in her slit, she obviously has the standards of a whore, maybe she ******** like one. Maybe it runs in the family. I'll be getting her daughter into bed, whether she wants to or not. By the end of it, she won't be able to resist either way.' ... It was something along those lines. What else could I have done?" He shrugged his shoulders.

"I suppose I could have let him live... But a man like that won't talk so tough to his fellow warriors and then back down when the opportunity presents itself. I removed him from the world, and thus no Nazar daughter will be at risk of getting raped. You're welcome." He was lying through his teeth, but there was no reason his mother had to know that, and he did not think she would trouble herself to go all the way to Nila just to ask around and find out the truth... Or at least he hoped.

Questing Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image

"Ugh," Cynne showed the disgust she had for such men. Daegon was in the right of killing him, she supposed. She would have done it herself had she heard such language and threats to her family despite it being impossible of reaching Lili's virtue. The girl wasn't so helpless nor was she all that too often left alone, she just liked to complain. It drove Cynne nuts. "Next time, try a more appropriate place and time... I'm guessing Vorlander is here from the look of that thing around Lili's neck..." She sighed and patted his arm. They went to join the others.

Her husband was seated with his brother, and so were her children. All but Kresimir. As it was for some years, since she let him play in Rishi by himself. He took an immediate liking to it and started treating his family poorly because he didn't want to move like an enormous baby. Cynne had other things to worry about and she could work as fine as she always had. He'd see his mistake when she was dead and buried, then he'd regret it as his siblings ignored him too. She didn't need to be a prophet to see that.

Lucian and the woman who followed him were contentedly sitting by as well.

And Lilian was loud to call attention to herself, "I want to spread my wings in a fancy court! Where am I going, Daddy!?" she asked, spinning around and around the table with her skirt flying up. She ran into her mother who yanked the horrid green thing down back over her legs. She wasn't wearing proper stockings, one could see the flesh although nothing too inappropriate to be showing to family.

"Yes," Cynne began, giving Lili a look of disapproval. The girl smoothed out her front and frowned back at her. She turned to Slade. "What this is talk of going somewhere?" Everyone was there, and she hadn't received any news of this gathering.

"Drathia, and Cavandia, Mother," the girl chimed in, elbowing her brother to grab a seat.

location;; Vimal
company;; Family

Interesting Businessman

User Image

User Image
Speaking With: Family

Slade smiled at his wife and rose from his chair to kiss her and pulled her chair out for her, he had indeed missed her. She and he had different tactics regarding how to ensure the loyalty of the different tribes. If it was a feat of strength that was needed or power, Slade was all to happy to oblige and crush the challenger. If it was politics or subtlety that was needed, Cynne was perfect for the job, especially with Vimal and Rishi under their control.

My darling, so good to have you back. And yes, it seems our sons are itching for the chance to spread their wings, why Darius and Paden just got back from such an excursion as well… in Drathia.” It was something that displeased him to no end, his sons had deliberately disobeyed his orders to not go there without his permission, and they had. They had gone to Drathia and gotten their asses handed to them by girls, girls… it was embarrassing.

I had a thought my dear, the children are not known to Drathia, and the boys seem to have a need to see the land they will one day rule. So I was considering giving them each a task suited to their skills, and since Lili will of course want distraction, Vorlander offered to take her to Cavandia for a vacation.” Of course there was another reason for sending Lili there, but Vorlander would take care of that once Cynne agreed. His elder brother smiled and nodded at his wife, polite as always. Cynne had developed a good relationship it seemed with his elder brother, something that he both approved of and created a bit of nervousness. Vorlander was a demon, and Cynne was a summoner of them, together they were a tad dangerous.

The sons would each be given a task, something each of them would want to do, hopefully. Daegon would be sent to Drathia with a single task, sow chaos, something he was skilled at. Darius would be sent to LaMarche to gain entry to the courts of Finn… And Kael… Kael would have a mission befitting his age. Kresimir he would deal with personally, by paying a visit to Rishi.

Your thoughts my dear? I had no intention of doing this without your input and consideration.”

Questing Sex Symbol

User Image
User Image

current location : lamarche, castle ecanis | speaking with : Kain

Tabitha and Tessa had everything planned in nearly an hour. At least, that's what they thought. She wasn't sure if half of what they wanted to do would be acceptable so she promised to find out for her cousin and do all that she could, but she mentioned she didn't think she would be much help yet again. Tabitha left her in her bedroom and went to her father's office. She was quiet as she came to the door, knocking first. She waited a moment for him to reply, then she poked her head in. "Papa. May I sit with you?" she asked, as she liked to sometimes. He allowed her and she walked in to take a chair next to his desk. They were alone. She tucked in her skirt and scooted in closer, looking down at what he had and not directly at him. Tabitha turned her head away. "Tessa's throwing a ball." It was a statement that didn't need a real reply. She was simply trying to figure out the best way to bring what she wanted up and gather the courage to ask him straight for it.

She fell back to silence, hands in her lap. "I was making my costume... but I'm terrible at sewing," she shared, starting to play with a few paper weights and statuettes. One of them had been a gift from her for his birthday. She set it back down before she broke it. "It won't be as pretty as anyone else's because I can't get it right. It didn't cost anything either. I used old things we had around here... I had asked Mama, and she gave me one of... grandmother's things." The red cloth. It was old and smelled funny, but she had washed it enough and was in the process of attempting to make it into something better. Tabitha never knew her grandmother of the Lodricar side. She had died shortly after the war had ended, so she wasn't sad about bringing her up. She noticed something on her hand, and ran her thumb over a cut on her little finger. A p***k of the needle had caused her to bleed while she was sewing a while ago, then a jerk at the pain had made it worse.

She stuck the wound to her lips, but it had already sealed and didn't need her attention anymore. "Would let me some spending money?" she asked her father, brushing some hair behind her ear and looking up at him. "If you can, I could do without. I just would like some." Tabitha wanted it for other reasons, not for the one she brought up. She was fine with her self-made costume. She had, after all, come up with the idea after discovering a piece of one in their storage.

Questing Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image

She smiled at Vorlander and took her seat. Slade seemed to forget all too often that Vimal and Rishi were under her, and the tribes of the continent held her in higher regard than him, or, that was exactly why he wanted to creep back into Drathia. She would think he would be happy to have such a wonderful wife. She had missed her homeland once or twice yet that passed after the first year.

Cynne didn't like being informed of such things so late and in front of the children. "Last I heard, there aren't any fancy courts in Cavandia but high walls and curfews. If Lili wants to go, I do not care," she replied. He had made it sound as if it were a trip to get out of the South that she constantly complained about, but she was going to find out what it was Vorlander intended to do with her daughter before letting her leave. He wouldn't lie to her. Her daughter would.

"As for the boys, that would seem to only ring true for four of them. I would hear your plan first." If they disagreed, they would disagree, and end up fighting as they became witnesses to Slade's final death. Her kids' presence made her bite her tongue, and made it a lot easier to get her to say yes to something, but not if her children didn't want it themselves. They could just as easily complain to their mother before she was solidly set to her decision and sway it with their cries. They only had to be quick enough.

location;; Vimal
company;; Family

Dangerous Genius

User Image

User Image
Speaking With: Tabitha Ecanis

He listened, sure. But he sat stoic. His thoughts were on more dire matters. Mostly the kind of person he had become. Yet another assassin sent to slay the evil and tyrannical Slade. It would be a long while before Kain Ecanis received word on the more than likely failure of his hired blade. "Here you go, Tabby." He slid his own coin purse across the desk to her. It was filled with gold, and she was likely to be able to buy a hundred costumes for the ball, but he didn't care. They were a wealthy family and he could always get more.

"Use some of that to buy your mother something nice from the both of us." Bethany didn't know that Kain had seen to it that her family was slaughtered, but Kain knew what he had done, and in his mind, showering her with gifts was a way to compensate for the way he had wronged her. He knew that no gift he could give her would be worth her family, but it still helped him sleep at night. And that only made him feel worse about himself.

But Kain was bored with being depressed. He'd had enough of that today, so he stood and gave his daughter a kiss. "Once the talk of Tessa's ball is no longer on everyone's tongue, we'll throw you a ball of your own. Would you like that?" Kain smiled widely at his daughter, hoping to see some excitement cross her face.

Questing Sex Symbol

User Image
User Image

She picked up the coin purse and felt it heavy with gold. She nodded at what he wanted her to do, and she tried to think of something her mother would like. "Thank you. I'll be sure to." Tabitha smiled at her father and gave him a kiss on the cheek back. He had looked a little angry and sad, but he smiled then.

As soon as he said something else, however, every expression of joy fell from her face. "No!" she said it harshly as if a ball of her own was the very last thing she ever wanted. And it was. Tabitha quickly apologized. "I mean, I don't need one. It would be too much work and probably be a waste. I wouldn't want you to be disappointed that I didn't like it as much as someone else would if their father gave them their very own ball. Thank you though, Papa..."

She felt bad that she wouldn't like being the center of positive and negative attention in such a way. Tessa's ball was the one she could hide in. Her own, she couldn't. And she wouldn't have time to plan it, or do other things if she was trying to have a ball like Tessa's. She couldn't outdo her cousin.

"...we could have a picnic?" she suggested an alternative. One that she would like a whole lot more. Tabitha got up from her chair, peeking into the coin purse. She had no idea how much she needed. She hoped it was enough. "Just us four, or something."

Dangerous Genius

User Image

User Image
Speaking With: Tabitha Ecanis

"Not the response I was expecting from a girl your age." Another example of how Kain was a father that barely knew his children. He needed to lose his obsession with killing Slade and start spending time with his family. "But a picnic sounds wonderful. I would like it if you invited a friend, though. I would like to know the kind of company my daughter keeps." He didn't know if there was a boy she was interested in, or if she was so shy she simply had no other friends but Tessa. Whatever the outcome, Kain was eager to be a good father and find out.

"Now, you should get to the market before the stores close. Bring a guard with you, please." He held no illusions about his daughter. She was a delightful young lady, and pretty as a rosebud. She also had no magics, and was untrained in weaponry. She was a prime target for criminals of all kinds. Whether their intentions be kidnap for ransom, or rape and murder. She could not protect herself, and he was not about to let her go wandering the streets of LaMarche by herself.

Divine Muse

User Image
Paden Nazar

Speaking with: Slade, Mother---Kresimir

Paden shook his head, a smirk on his lips. Spread their wings indeed. Slade had forbade the others from going into Drathia. He’d never expressly forbade Paden. Paden always seemed to slip his mind. It was further proven by the fact he had plans for Daegon, Darius, Kael, Lili, and even Kresimir. It was the usual way of things. He didn’t doubt his father wouldn’t think of something for him to do until Lili pointed out that the middle brother had been forgotten-yet again. Paden would simply through the cracks as usual.

This foray hadn’t been the first excursion into Drathia, just the first one he’d made to get close to Amick. Perhaps that was key. He’d never gotten anywhere near Amick before. He’d have to talk to Kresimir about that. That thought had him closing up his alchemy set from Vorlander with a grin. “I’ve some business to see to. I’ll speak to you after I’m finished, Mother. I‘m glad to see you are looking so well. Father, we can talk later if you like.” Ever as mysterious as his uncle, he never divulged what this mysterious business was, but his siblings knew him well enough to figure it out for themselves…Well, except for Lili and Daegon…They were too busy getting on top of one another to pay attention unless it brought them some demented amusement.

He gave each of his parents a quick bow and thanked Vorlander once again for his present before he backed out of the room. Once he was out of the room, he turned on his heel and made a beeline for workshop. He had a few goodies to deliver on the way. He grabbed a vial of the demon stamina drug, the rage serum, his new kit, and a few other oddments before he took off via his own little chain of teleporters to Rishi. He stepped from his office in Rishi and locked up. A quick meeting with the local dealer and several minutes later, he was at the family home in Rishi, being directed to Kresimir’s study.

“Oh, you’re really going to owe me little brother. Father plans on sending us all out into the world, and it looked like he had a few ideas for you as well. So, tell me, any reason you didn’t feel inclined to warn me I was going to get my a** handed to me by three girls when I touched down in Drathia?”

Divine Muse

User Image
Theodore Tuttleledge

Speaking with: Karan

Theodore watched the pretty lady walk off and leave him in the company of a young man he could only assume was her son. He looked more like what he had seen of the old man, and the way the woman took the man’s hand…He doubted the man was her father.

He smiled in a friendly manner to the boy. “Hello Karan. My name is Theodore. But my middle name is Tutor, you can call me that if you like.” He slid his bag from his shoulder and pulled on a shirt. “Sorry, I didn’t have a chance to get dressed properly before I had to take off running. Ran into the Dark Walkers, and Rohesia before I had a chance to get my shirt on. Those things are getting to be everywhere.” He shook his head and looked around, rubbing his palm against his hair.

“Do you need help with anything?” After all, he’d ridden in on the horse with Rohesia, he could help put the poor animal away, or at least fetch it feed and water while Karan brushed it down.

Questing Sex Symbol

User Image
k r e s i m i r

in Rishi with Paddy

"Master Kresimir, Paden is here to see you..." Family was treated like everyone else, only less kindly and fewer pretty tactics. They would sometimes get the chance, however, to see his face as he told them to go away. Kresimir didn't turn Paden away. He gave his thanks to the servant and she closed the doors to give them privacy on her leave.

Kresimir returned to his book on poisons, walking to the other side of the room. "What is it you want?" he asked, flipping a page. He had been looking for something for hours and couldn't find the right sort that he wanted. He could ask Eva, she was a walking encyclopedia, but Paden had the knowledge and more likely the experience. He could also put it together for him...

But his brother brought up something new. Kresimir turned around and scowled at him. Whatever's father's plans were, he wasn't having them. He softened up with a raise of the brow at the comment of little girls kicking his a**. "It could have changed," he said, a bit of a lie and a bit of a truth. If he had said anything, it wouldn't have happened, and perhaps his brothers would have died. Of course not, but he wasn't going to tell him he just wanted to see it happen for real... "And I didn't want to get involved." That was a proper explanation more than anything for Kresimir.

"You want to know why they did destroy your ship and merchandise though, when you thought you were so well prepared, right?" he asked and sighed. "You were, don't worry. You're good at what you do. Just not for what you encountered. I'll tell you if you give me something."

"Do you have anything that would make someone appear dead? Most of what I've found is too dangerous. Side effects too long lasting, or the chance of actual death is too high." He trusted Paden to not give him something that would be harmful, or if he did, at least warned him of it before he saw it himself. His brother was smartly business-minded and it helped to have a prophet. He figured he may see it that way, as he was glad to call favors from his younger brother. Neither of them failed to pay the other back yet, and they largely stayed out of each others' affairs... so far. He was about to test it by giving the measurements. "For one person weighing one hundred and sixteen pounds."

He was obviously pretend-killing someone else. Kresimir had more than that. He would've given the "I'd owe you a big one", but he didn't want him to see that it was that important in case he would be forced to leave Rishi and help Paden in return more actively. He was comfortable where he was at. Which was reclining in a chair near the open door leading to the inner courtyard of his nice home on an island of Mahimā Kṣētra, not in Drathia waist deep in mud chasing after some girls. "Yes, I know, I'll owe."

Questing Sex Symbol

User Image
User Image

Tabitha would invite Tessa, but she was her cousin and she always invited her. She was the only friend she would think she could invite. There was the man she met earlier that day, Twilight, but he wasn't the kind of company he would appreciate her finding, most likely. There was also Brynan, but that was her brother's friend, and he would have to invite him. There was Rock, Raven, and Rain, but they were cousins as well. So was Soraya. She was out of people she would consider her friends and appropriate of inviting. There were the Torrics, but that would make the affair too formal, and Tabitha didn't know how to interact with them half the time. She didn't think Xantha would like to have a picnic with her, she barely said three words to the girl, and there was Rain's other friend... why was she counting the friends of friends as her own friends?

"What friend?" she asked, having none to invite on an outing with her family except other family. No matter who she invited, her father was going to see that all of the company she kept was basically family. Her social life was as big as a thimble she failed to use.

Still, he asked her to take a guard to the markets with her when she went. "I will," she promised. She only went out without one earlier that day because she had been gone to and from Tessa's and had permission. A one-time thing. "Bye Papa." Tabitha gave him a hug and then turned to leave his office.

She was going to use the spending money for the Flat World Theatre. After she finished her costume and planning the ball at Castle Ecanis--"Oh. I forgot to ask." She came back and made sure it was alright for Tessa to plan it there, because that was what her cousin had wanted, then returned to her bedroom to share the news.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff