Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questing Sex Symbol

User Imagex xUser Image

Rohesia took her poison and hated it, but it was better than stabbing the body she possessed until she bled out. The hand of Hammertyme went to his chest, wrinkling and folding the letter beneath his shirt as he took his last breath. She got out just then, letting the body drop to the floor with a thud as she wanted to head back to her own. Her eyes opened to Mercer standing up and she blinked a few times to adjust. She slid from the bed to peek over the window sill with him. The running guards and worried people below them, she felt a little sorry for the scene they left behind for someone else to find. It wasn't as bad as that of the road into LaMarche though, she reasoned, and it had been necessary. "Shouldn't take long," she crossed her arms and leaned over. It was more of a hopeful saying. Maybe the man didn't give a damn about the executives. He'd at the very least care about his business, wouldn't he?

"What's the plan when he gets here, Merce?" she asked, looking at him from the corner of her eye then shifting back to the window. Rohesia was envisioning a man much like Hammertyme, someone she could take out with one hand... wait, she could take out almost anyone without any hands... "Are we going to eavesdrop until we hear something interesting, or jump him?" Of course, they would probably just spy, as that was the safer option for the both of them and they still needed information on Vorlander. She also thought that was more along the lines of what The Syndicate would have done, or gangs in Serith.

Her eyes scanned the sky and the ground for something to get closer to Vorlander with. If there wasn't anything to possess, she thought she may have to do it the old fashioned way, or with the magic of The Shade. All of them sounded doable, but she wanted her partner's opinion on the matter first.

Rohesia, is there a problem? ;; here is my body, in the Striking Stallion Inn LaMarche district and we speak, Mercer.

Dangerous Genius

User Image

User Image

Current Location: LaMarche District (Striking Stallion Inn)
Speaking With: Rohesia Malle

"We will do nothing... I must return to the Hall and report the success of killings. The next part of this plan is not a two person job. You will stay behind and spy on Vorlander when he arrives. I believe you would have more success than I would." There was little doubt her youth gave her more speed, and her size was another factor he was considering as well. "When we were n the executive offices, there was a skylight and a ventilation system. Those are two good hiding places."

He turned from the window and gripped her shoulder. "It is up to you now. Be careful." Mercer did not want to leave, but it had been the Guild Master's idea. Something spoken of in private. Drezden wanted to test her abilities with what she had learned after joining The Shade. It was his belief that Rohesia, just like every other member of The Syndicate, relied on possession for stealth. Rohesia would have to prove that she could master her own body to move silently, rather than someone else's to move unnoticed.

"When you return to The Guild Hall, come find me. I will have something waiting for you." It would be a simple gift, but something very useful. Something she would likely use time and time again. And the only reason he wanted to give it to her was because of how respectful she was. There were no superiors within The Seven, but she still took his advice. Not because she felt she had to, but because she actually valued what he was saying. Most people her age were usually arrogant in their youth, but she was humble. That deserved to be rewarded. "But before I leave, is there anything you need to know?"

User Image

The shivering subsided as Xavin's voice filled his ears. The tears slowed but still continued to fall, and he tried to meld into the other's form. He'd had the dream with other people in bed with him and they never ended well, the guy unlucky enough to be a viewer of the breakdown usually made some muttered excuse to part ways or simply said nothing at all and grabbed what clothes they could find and left. But here he was wrapped in the arms of a beautiful man who for some reason felt something for him, and it did something to him. Vice... Jarek... was feeling something for someone. Like real legitimate feelings and stuff.

“What was it? A nightmare?”

He didn't answer for a long moment, voice lost in his tears and when he eventually muster up the power to speak it was soft and broken conveying even more so how vulnerable he was. " You could say that. I haven't been able to find another word for it... It's the same every time but I don't know what it means. It hurts like an old memory but I don't remember any of it... I feel like I'm living a lie" He went silent, the words sounding stupid even to his own ears. There was no way Xavin could know how to fix him, it wasn't possible for someone to be so perfect. So he just shut his mouth and stayed nestled in the man's arms.

"My name's Jarek..."

Vxxx!xxxCxxxE

Current Location
: Serith
Speaking To: No One

Dangerous Genius

User Image

User Image
Current Location:
Speaking With:

"My blessing is very conditional." It was said simply, his face was still as a statue. It was pure business. "Vorlander... You are the richest man in the city, save for myself. But had it not been for my marriage and the union of House Lodricar and Viridian, you would be the richest man." He opened up a drawer and removed some parchment and a quill and began scrawling as he spoke. "However, you have provided thousands of jobs for people, making the area's economy richer. The construction practically pays for itself. But it still needs someone directing it."

A few more lines were scrawled on the paper. "Therefor, I can't just send you in to The Port and risk you getting killed or captured. You are the face of business in this part of Drathia." It wasn't the prettiest face, but it didn't have to be when it belonged to someone who knew how turn a profit the way that Vorlander did. Another sentence was scrawled. "So, taking into account that you and Aine could very well die in The Port, you are to sign all your shares of all the businesses you control over to someone of your choosing. Not Aine, since she will be going with you. And they must be eighteen or older.

"Understand that this is simply a precaution. If Slade kills you, I would rather not have our economy crumble all over again."

A few more lines were written and dotted, then lines were drawn. He turned it around so Vorlander could read it. "Sign on the line below my name and you will have my blessing. But know this contract is bound to you, not to Aine. Whether she goes with you or not makes no difference. This contract is your will, therefor it only matters if you or captured or killed. In which case, you won't need your wealth anyway."

User Image

Dangerous Genius

User Image

User Image
Current Location:
Speaking With:

"Are you ever going to stop playing on that pony?" Aliza had been at it for hours. She rose early to come to the stables and brush it's mane, she went to be late. All her time was spent with the beast. It had been a gift from Vorlander, but Finn did not tell Aliza that. She would have probably stopped playing with it. Aliza was thoroughly afraid of Vorlander, though she did not show it. Finn knew though. She was a little girl and he was a yellow man with sharp teeth and eyes like a demon. It did not take a genius to figure it out. Finn would wait until she was more attached to the animal before telling her who had given it to her.

"I don't play with her that much." Aliza retorted, clearly unaware of just how much time she had spent with the animal since she had gotten it.

"You should at least give her a name."

"I'm trying to think of the perfect name. These things can't be rushed."

Finn smiled and shook his head, standing to stretch his legs. "You could go the Sunnifa route and name her Pony... I'm going for a walk." The guard nodded to him knowingly. It would now be his duty to keep an eye on Aliza. "When I get back, please have a name for her."

"Maaaaybe." She giggled and nudged her pony to go a little faster.

Finn left the stabled and walked around the streets for a while, then began wandering back to Castle Viridian. His walk hadn't done much for his nerves. He only had a small hope of who he was now. A simple portrait in a book that happened to look a lot like him. It was a start, but it was also likely to be a simple coincidence. There was the opportunity that Vorlander had presented him with. But Finn was not stupid, and if Vorlander really thought such a deal would work, he was not the businessman he was made out to be.

It may have been a good opportunity. But what Vorlander had said for the deal was so vague. It could have meant anything. There was just too many factors to consider... And considering them was useless because the deal could literally mean just about anything Vorlander wanted it to mean.

Speaking of Vorlander, his name was overheard at the gates of Castle Viridian. "-- Master Vorlander Solaris that his executives in the LaMarche District headquarters were found dead." Finn leaned against the wall to listen a little closer. The messenger was not being allowed inside Castle Viridian until he stated his business. And seeing as how Vorlander was not a Lord, the guards were not outside their authority by making him state the nature of his message. "A murder/suicide. Three men were stabbed to death, the other two were found with knives on their bodies, and vials of poison."

"Very well... Come with me." The guard started to usher the man inside to find Vorlander, and Finn followed.

Interesting Businessman

User Image

User Image
Current Location: Amick
Speaking With: Kain

The boy was very rational and conservative, Vorlander would give him that. Ten days time should be enough to get him into the Port and back safely, hopefully with the cease fire treaty in hand. But that was a large if, he’d have to move fast and at all haste.

And who would be his heir? He had no children or partners to speak of. While he had executives that managed each of the businesses, he himself was the CEO of the entire corporation. Not to mention all of the shell companies and black markets he had created. Thankfully it was worded in such a way that he could get around that little detail, and he was so glad the Conduit would not activate by signing something, it required his will to do so.

He had settled on the individual who would be his heir when a man burst in, with Finn following, “Sir, the executives of the headquarters in LaMarche were found dead, it seems to be a murder/suicide. That news brought a frown to his face, a complication that he had not forseen.

Caggoro, Hammertyme, Bazinga, and Hoffstead had all been competent, but they had also been more ambitious than he realized, it was unfortunate that they had died, but they would no longer be an issue to him. He had suspected they were embezzling funds but had been content to let them be for now, he would let them get over their heads and then drown them in their own stupidity. It seems someone beat him to it.

Unfortunate… I’ll stop by LaMarche on my way to the Port. Should not take me more than a day to settle that account.”

With the frown still on his face he looked down at the contract Kain had made and smiled slightly, so much wiggle worm, but the objective was clear. “Very Well Lord Ecanis, you have yourself a deal.”

He wrote in his selection and signed the contract. My choice for my heir is Luca Armand. But I want the ten days to start when I leave LaMarche. I will send a raven informing you of my departure.

Akikko's Queen

Royal Paradox

User Image

User Image

L O C A T I O N ⋮ Lakeshore (home)
W I T H⋮ Slevin Acaelus & Family

"I was thinking you could get married at that church in-"

"As much as I really do appreciate the thought, Mama, we'll just have to see. It's mine and Slevin's wedding. We'll see what we want. I'm more leaning towards getting married outside, maybe this fall."

"But a church-"

"Is what you want, and you have two sons left to honor that. I'm not saying anything's set in stone. We've hardly been engaged. We're still a little while away from a wedding."

"Autumn is only a few months away out here, Fauna."

"What in Heaven's name provoked you to name me so awful as Fauna?"

"Have you two even been in your first fight?"

The two women chatted idly, bickering back and forth as they cleaned up breakfast and folded the last of the newly cleaned laundry. Fae kept shooting her fiancee (gods, it felt good to call him that) apologetic glances for her mother's frankness. It was another quirk that came with old age, and another quirk that Fae prayed she would never find in herself.

"Yes. We fought over those stupid chairs."

"That's it?"

"He's an agreeable man, Mama. 'Sides, not everyone fights like two dogs like you and Daddy."

"You just wait."

Fae rolled her eyes and licked the blood away from the finger she'd just stabbed with a needle for the upteenth time. Sewing wasn't her thing, so she normally left it for Draste to do. If Fae was ever to fix something up, it would only come out worse off, covered with her own blood and falling apart because of her poor stitching. She just didn't have that kind of attention span.

She loved her family, but she wasn't sad to see them go. They lingered in saying their goodbyes, each and every one of them hugging Fae so tight she was scared her ribs would crack. Her father was amicable for the state he was in, shaking Slevin's hand as he smiled and nodded. Fae grinned at that as well, glad she'd been able to soften her father's heart with the waterworks and the promise of marriage.

Fae kissed her brother's cheek and pressed a small braclet into the palm of his hand as he passed, winking knowingly. "Alyssa is a pretty girl name." She whispered, eyes darting back to Slevin as she smiled wider. "I'm sorry I won't be able to make it to dinner tonight. You all have fun though, and yes, Mama, I'll give your love to Andy and the baby." Andy was what her mother called Andraste, simply because she thought it was a cute nickname. Draste went along with it, even if she didn't particularly adore it.

"You write every day, now. Visit so I can help you with wedding plans! Hear me?"

"It's hard not to. Goodbye, Mama. I love you all!"

Fae took each of Slevin's hands in her own and crisscrossed them over her stomach to hold them at her hips, smiling as she saw her family away. "It only gets worse from here. Feel free to leave if you really want." She whispered to him she rested her head on his chest, giggling.

Akikko's Queen

Royal Paradox

User Image
User Image

L O C A T I O N ⋮ Just outside of Dorian
W I T H⋮ none

"Seven Hells," Alexandre coughed the soot out of her lungs as she watched Castle Dorian crumble onto the ground, rock by rock. All of her life, she'd known nothing more than the city that was now mere rubble beneath her feet. Every building she'd touched, ever rooftop she'd ever climbed up on top of, every tree under which she'd slept as a child... gone. She would have stayed there to watch it because it was strangely beautiful, but there seemed to be a lot of negative action headed her way. Alexandre knew better than to get into fights in which she would be obviously outmatched.

Her ego corrected that for her: it was those soldiers' lucky day.

She climbed up the battered wall, jamming her fingers between ancient stones to wiggle her way up and over the now significantly shorter wall surrounding Dorian. Skirts were horrible things allowing no freedom of movement, and Alexandre quite envied men for the freedom to wear pants. She grunted and slung her bag, filled with her only worldy possessiong, over her shoulder before dropping off the short distance from the ledge to the ground. She braced herself for impact, silincing the noise of her feet slamming into the ground and continuing to do so as she slinked away. Snapping sticks and crinkling leaves would give away her location, and she wasn't looking to run into any bad company if she could help it.

Here she was, a runaway once more. Everything she knew was taken for her once again, and starting over didn't seem so bad this time around, thirteen years later. She'd been down the same road and starting anew couldn't be such a scary thing. Maybe she would ditch the name Alexandre Kinglsey for something new. Maybe she'd pretend to be someone she wasn't for a little money and a little food. She only had two coppers, a pair of shoes, and her mother's amulet to her name.

She'd started out barefoot with a necklace in her hand. Running away was alright, so long as you knew what you were doing. Alexandre knew she'd been lucky to have such a good teacher. She turned around to watch the smoke billow away from Dorian, rasing in swirly clouds of ash up, up, up into the sky. She wondered how many dead people she knew. Too many.

Amick was her first option. Finding work as a servant would be easy. It had turned into the place for nobles to be ever since the marriage of the seated Lord and Lady, especially after Dorian's tumble downhill. She wasn't sure if she would ever hear another kind word of her lady. She doubted anyone had the decency not to hold a heated debate about her, even over her grave.

Voices. She warned herself, silencing her movements as she lowered herself flat to the ground, looking for her threat.

Interesting Businessman

User Image

User Image
Current Location: Serith
Speaking With: Jarek

Jarek… I like that name.

So the truth was beginning to reveal itself, the boy had been traumatized in the past, forcing his identity to reinvent itself to cope. There were supposedly healers who could help these people, illusionist had this issue especially. He had heard that before his exile Victor Thornias had developed a second personality before he went insane and killed those people. Shame really, Xavin had liked him.

Jarek, whatever your past is, I will be here for you. I want to help you recover what you lost, the nightmares may actually be memories trying to surface. The pain of them may be what’s driving you away, trying to hide from the pain of that loss…”

He leaned in and kissed Jarek on the lips lightly but with passion, “But the memories of the past can’t hurt us. The ghosts of mistakes and old hurts can only have power if we let them. You need to let yourself remember if you want to move on. Believe me… I know.”

Interesting Businessman

User Image

User Image
Current Location: The Port
Speaking With: Slade

Droston awoke in a bed, a very comfortable bed in a very comfortable room. Where was he… The last thing he remembered was getting Elle out of the Port, and Slade… Slade had said something, something about being his. The realization hit him, I’m still in the Port…” He sat up in bed abruptly as he heard a voice.

Yes. You are.” There was a shimmer in the air as Slade brought down whatever magic he was using to conceal himself. “Comfortable Droston? Hungry?”

Yes. Extremely.” He shouldn’t have said that, why was he being so loose lipped with Slade?

“I’ll send a servant up in a moment with breakfast. Oh, and the Veil of Truth is coursing through you at the moment. That is why you answer me.”

b*****d, I’ll kill myself before I tell you anything.

No, you won’t. I won’t let you.” Slade was speaking in a very pleasant tone, he knew he was in control of the situation.

Where’s Elle?”

Wherever you left her I suppose, she was never important really. A woman who carried your best friend’s children? A woman who scorned you on your wedding night? A woman who tried to kill herself? Really Droston you could have done so much better.”

Elle was perfect.

Was Droston? That doesn’t sound like something you’d say, a hero of the Families.”

You’re going to kill me, my life is forfeit.”

Hardly, no man’s life is forfeit. Now tell me, what is the army in Dorian for?”

To keep you from attacking our city, to keep the peace.” He was thinking fast, he couldn’t lie but he could say true statements that would answer the questions.

“Fine. What is the plan you are developing to attack the Port or my territories?”

Damn. My army would attack the Sister Cities. Kostro would attack the Port, or whoever Kostro left as his heir, Kelevra probably. And… and… C…C…C…Castiel Viridian would investigate the Scorpion Tail Islands.”

Castiel Viridian is alive?”

“Yes. Kostro fooled you by giving you a Faceless man. Castiel was sent to Cavandia to train. He was losing his mind, every secret he had ever had was spilling from his lips. He had to shut up but he couldn't

Fascinating… let us move on. How does it feel to know that Elle’s children weren’t your own?”

“I… I… cared for them deeply.” That was honest, but he couldn’t bring himself to say love… was it truly a lie?

“You didn’t say love. Why is that.”

“Because… Because… Elle betrayed me. She ******** my best friend and she got pregnant with his children, they were supposed to be MINE.
” The emotions were pouring out of him, a door in his soul had opened the feelings of resentment, of shame, of embarrassment, and of anger were filling him up. Elle had betrayed his trust, in the worst sense of the word. He had tried to forgive her, had convinced himself that he had, but it was a lie.

Thank you. You know that your father considered disowning you correct?”

What?” he had never heard of this before, why would his father disown him? Slade was hitting him with punch after mental punch, his head was spinning

Oh yes, it’s all right here. After the incident where you proved you were not fit for political position he considered disowning you in favor of your brother. He was very loose lipped when drunk and inside a willing woman.” Slade handed him a file with documents pertaining to his father.

His world came crashing around him as he read about his father’s shame that his eldest son had gone into the military. That his eldest son had married a Dorian and would never have children with the Coradon name, that he was the biggest shame to the Coradon Family.

“And let us not forget that it was Castiel that betrayed you as well, and that the Families all thought you were a fool to stay with Elle. That you are a freak for being brought back from the dead. How does it feel knowing that the Families don’t trust you as much as the rest, knowing your history?” Slade was saying everything that Droston had never admitted, he had buried everything deep down, focusing on his duty, his commitment to the Families of Power. Why did Slade have to say everything he was feeling.

They trust me. They trusted me with training the army. It was a desperate attempt to validate his statement.

They let you train the army because they knew it was what you were good for. You’re a meat sack to them Droston, you’ll never be a Lord in their eyes. You married into Power, you didn’t have any to bring to the table.”

No…” it was a half hearted statement. He could feel the drug wearing off but Slade had put a crack in his mind…

“The Families are corrupt Droston, you know that. You’ve lived in their world, all their sordid little intrigues and games, the extravagance, the backstabbing. I admit I am a monster Droston, but I’m upfront about it, they aren’t.”

You destroyed Dorian and killed the children.” He didn’t bother using the word my anymore.

To send a message. And it worked. You were always my target Droston, a military genius, a loyalist. Someone I would have stand by my side to bring down the corruption.”

“I’ll never join you.

You will. You have free reign of the Palace and city. But you may not leave. The bracelet on your wrist will keep you from teleporting. Read the files on the desk Droston, they will tell you more about your precious Families.” With that Slade left the room and moments later a servant came in with breakfast. He barely touched his food while he thought about what just happened...

Slade hadn't killed him, he had forced Droston to tell him things that he would never have admitted to himself, things that he would never say in a million years, and it had all been true. What was happening to him?

"No, I won't give in." he said to himself as he forced himself to eat. He needed to get out of here.

Dangerous Genius

User Image

User Image
Current Location: Amick District
Speaking With: Vorlander Solaris & Finn

"Then you have my permission to take Aine with you."

"I want to go to LaMarche with Vorlander." Finn chimed in, stepping forward. That was odd to Kain. Finn was not exactly fond of Vorlander, or so it seemed. The fact he had suddenly decided to leave the city with him was curious, but Kain had no reason to deny the boy his request... Nor did he think Finn would listen.

"Why?"

"I have scoured all the documents you have to offer in this city, searching for clues as to who I am. I've found nothing... I would like to try gaining access to the documents in LaMarche."

"Very well. I want Finn to send the raven when you leave." Kain half suspected that Vorlander may or may not wait until a little later to send the raven, buying himself some extra time. "But, Finn... You are not to go further than LaMarche. Vorlander is gong to The Port. You are forbidden to follow him beyond LaMarche. Slade still believes you and Aliza are dead. It is best for your safety if he continues believing that."

"I know. I will not leave the boundaries of LaMarche. I give you my word."

"Then I wish you luck on your search." Kain turned to Vorlander. "Finn is going with you... You're free to go." And for the the first time in days, there was no appointment scheduled for after this. Kain had some free time...

Once they leave... I'm going to go ******** my wife.

Questing Sex Symbol

User Imagex xUser Image

Well, that was a surprise. Rohesia wondered why he hadn't mentioned anything earlier. She supposed it had been talked about before she had arrived in the guild master's office for some reason. She had to prove herself capable of doing things on her own. Mercer was much older than she was and he already had that chance. He laid a hand on her shoulder and she stared up at him, unable to stop the wide-eyed helpless look clearly telling him she didn't want him to leave her alone. It wouldn't have happened if she had been warned of parting from him in the middle of the mission. Instead, he let her think she wouldn't until it was over. She more than likely would not have talked with him as much had that come to pass.

"Yes," she said, recovering her calm at his careful. Rohesia blinked and pondered if she would need to know anything. "No. I do not think so, nothing comes to mind, not right at this moment..." she trailed off and then shook her head. He had already pointed out the skylight and such, things she remembered after thinking back on their time in the executives' bodies, so that seemed enough to get her in the right direction. Should she be mistaken, she may remember that she had not asked Mercer whatever question it had been before she died, and that would be her fault.

"Travel safely," she gave him her farewell and they parted ways. The woman tied back her long hair and left the room of the inn. There was a bit of climbing to do to get onto the roof. A short teleportation took her onto that of Solaris Industries.

Rohesia crouched down at the skylight, the edge of the opening, and peered in. She stuck her leg through once seeing that no one was down below. They wouldn't be able to spot a woman coming out of there--it hurt to even look that straight and far up for very long. She stepped in on the tiny bit of ledge that was available and scooted in with her back to the curve creating the dome. Looking down in her own body, her eyes widened at the twitch that almost sent her in that direction a little too fast and attention-calling for her liking and she immediately set her rump down. She rolled on her side, putting her stomach against the building and lowering herself down to the next ledge. Rohesia stretched her last muscle, just getting the tips of her toes to it and a quiet click of her heels signaled that she had reached the end safely. She let go and spun back around into a crouch. Already was she free from view, but she was being careful and that careful got her shaded into the shadows once the skylight closed.

She watched it shut and then found the little square space she was supposed to quietly crawl through. How glad she was that she had kept busy in another way and not with Strider, otherwise she might not have fit. Now was the hard part, getting to the room that Vorlander would be in and doing it quietly to wait, and listen.

Rohesia, is there a problem? ;; here is my body, in LaMarche district and we speak, Mercer. /hyperventilating--okay, over it.

Interesting Businessman

User Image

User Image
Current Location: LaMarche District
Speaking With: Finn, Aine

Very well. Finn come with me, we will stop and get Aine on our way to the Grid.” He walked out of the office and kept silent as they moved to the Armand Manor. It was unusual that Finn was with him, the boy was usually very weary around Vorlande, not that the man blamed him. He was rather off putting in appearance, it took some serious commitment to see beyond the flesh.

He wanted to get a head start so walked into the manor and headed right for the tower where Aine was waiting. “I’ve struck a deal with Kain. Do you need to say goodbye to the children?” Aine said something about yes and said a goodbye to her babies and then all three of them headed to LaMarche.

The Grid proved to be the fastest way of getting there and soon enough they were in the LaMarche District, and Vorlander had his sights set on his headquarters here.Unfortunately Aine decided that she would expel the contents of her breakfast upon arrival.

As he dusted of his jacket and avoided the puddle of vomit as he patted Aine on the back he said,“I must deal with the situation at my headquarters, do either of you wish to join me or would you prefer to meet later? Say for dinner? he didn’t care either way but he wanted to take care of this business as fast as possible, he needed to get to the Port.

Questing Sex Symbol

User Image
Bethany Ecanis

Bethany Ecanis had never been more happy in her life... well, no, she could think of several occasions that may come very close, but it may have been the most she ever was for another being. Her sister was healed--or would be, either of them had yet to figure out how in the seven hells the conduit was going to work out. She was a little afraid to try and test it, not quite believing that it was entirely true just yet. She almost had with a tremendous hug of excitement as soon as Ariel and Victor left, luckily she was able to contain most of it to a smile. Angeline and her were preparing to leave for their home in LaMarche. Angeline's things needed to be gathered and she had yet to decide if they were to stay for dinner or not so she was going to as soon as Kain was finished with his business. Which, as of late, seemed to be never. She was sick of his statuesque face already and that made her a bit of a hypocrite because she employed the same dull expression.

"Ange, where is Oliver?" she asked, looking about the room her sister's dog. Bane got up from his position at the door and nudged the back of her leg with his head. She reached down and patted him. The hound hadn't yet slobbered all over Kain so she suspected him to be a little disappointed that they were to go without having a chance to do that. "Oliver, not you."

The woman sighed and realized Angeline's nurse was missing. She would have to find the old... lady, hopefully she hadn't fallen and could not get up. Maybe down a well or something. She considered sending Bane, but he wouldn't know her from a lamppost. Bethany eyed her sister, she had been with her since she had arrived and not that she was complaining. Soon they would be back home with the others. Not one of them would know of the conduit. She was superior once more to the annoying horde... she repented and asked for forgiveness before turning right around and looking down the hall for Oliver.

in Amick District with Angeline

Dangerous Genius

User Image

User Image
Current Location: LaMarche District
Speaking With: Vorlander Solaris

"I'll join you." Finn wanted to see the bodies, to see the crime that had been committed. To try to make sense of it. It was true that he had come here to try to find information on who he was, but that seemed unimportant in comparison to the needs of others. Specifically when others had been killed. Finn felt this was a time to be selfless, for it was likely that he was the only one that would be. Vorlander saw these murders as a business setback. Finn saw them as a travesty and a tragedy. Though, that was probably how he would see it unless there was evidence to show these men deserved it.

Then it came down to whether or not Aine would join them. Finn and Vorlander stared at her and waited for her answer. Finn was ready to get going, to see the scene of the crime and see how Vorlander handled it. Once that was done, Finn intended to find the records within Castle Lodricar and tear through them in hopes of finding something about where he had come from. But for all he knew, he was looking in the wrong place. Records could have just as easily been in Cavandia... It was also likely they did not exist. But Finn was determined to find something.

He needed to know... Not just for him. But also for Aliza.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff