Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sugary Fatcat

User Image
Has no one told you she's not breathing?
User Image
Anastasia
User Image
{.:.[The Highwire Walker].:.}

{ "I think we're all a little crazy.." Anna paused as she looked the man over. "I like you just the way you are, wouldn't want you to change a bit" she said with a smile. She listened to him speak, his random little thoughts and words. "Well, I hope you have a wonderful day, or night or if it is opposite day a terrible day or night." She said with a slight chuckle. Being around Joeseph seemed to pull the crazy out of everyone. Sometimes in a good way for Anastasia and sometimes in a bad way. "I can't wait to see your show," she added glancing around his room for a second before returning her gazer to the man in front of her. In his own way he was a genius, even if other people couldn't see it. }

User Image
Hello I'm the lie living for you so you can hide

Feral Wolf

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Nathaniel Hollow
User Image

The doll couldnt help but give her a break. She had no reason to be so fearful,just yet. "I suppose you may say so Kaori.." His words spoken cold,no emotion behind them as he turned his attention to yet another doll finding their way from the room designated to them. She was not worth the effort,in fact he agreed with her. How was everyone up at this point in the day? It was beyond his understanding,did everyone have to be such light sleepers? "Kaori..feel free to return to your room and sleep,or if you desire shortly i will begin to make you all breakfast and such."

"I do believe you missed a Mr. in there young one." He didnt need her attitude,he pitied the girl. She was constantly surrounded by those who were completed,who rarely fell apart or cracked or anything else.The words spoken by Bella caused him to utter his typical scoff. "He had a job to do and had to not be such a foolish creation,for master's sake. He got responsibility and took it gladly." He shook his head at the foolish doll,her chipper attitude was infectious. "I still make time for tea with you..take what you can get Bella." He watched and more so listened as he heard Lynaires arm rip off. He shuddered at the sound and quickly entered the room sighing. "Bella look what you did! " He said more out of shock. "Lynaire...Bella come out of there so I can try and stitch her up. We dont need her looking any less perfect on the outside than anyone else." He said smiling softly,the doll was not complete but she was just as beautiful in his opinion.

Ruthless Inquisitor

12,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
Joeseph Malkavious Rex

The Lunatic and Loving it.

User Image

"Take care have fun May your show be successful." looking away he spoke to himself once more." The purpose of a fish trap is to catch fish, and when the fish are caught, the trap is forgotten. The purpose of a rabbit snare is to catch rabbits. When the rabbits are caught, the snare is forgotten. The purpose of words is to convey ideas. When the ideas are grasped, the words are forgotten. Where can I find a man who has forgotten words? He is the one I would like to talk to." he giggled to himself and went back into his chambers. His vision went blurry and his mind fogged. Then Joeseph stood once more lucid and clear he was no longer a spectator in his own body. Walking around he tamed his hair with a brush and washed his face. He may have been a doll now and lost many things in his life but this was a habit all in its own. Mortal habits stuck around and didnt want to fade. Once cleaned to the way he liked it he sat back and opened a book on pain and the sound of madness.

Shirtless Lover

5,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

Bєℓℓα Cσssєtta

ι ∂σи'т тнιик ιт мαттєяѕ
вυт ι мα∂є му ∂єcιѕισи...

User Image

User Image Bella's big glowing pink eyes where the only thing visible from under the bed as she hid there with Lyn for obvious different reasons. It was rather surprising to see Nathaniel smile like that since he didn't do it often, not since papa laid such a heavy burden on him." N-No way Nate the scary man from my dream is out there, what if be takes me away and I can't play with you or Lyn anymore " Bella's voice held genuine concern as she looked at him with those big pink worried eyes. Bella's hand shot out from under the bed and grasped Nathaniel's hand like a flash of light," Nate its frightening"

((o.o.c: woopwoop))
αи∂ вєfσяє ι fσяgєт
....ι ℓσvє yσυ

Feral Wolf

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Nathaniel Hollow
User Image

Nathaniel had only smiled to try and reassure Lynaire he was not angry or trying to upset her before. It had not been one of true happiness. Looking to the frightened girl he shook his head. "I may not be the "muscle" of the house but you know i would not let any such thing happen to you. Its my job to take care of you all and I can hold my own. Master would not of given me such a role if I was not capable of handling you all." That was the truth,but it didnt make it any less taxing on him. So much responsibility befell the Hollow one. He was startled by her grabbing his hand. "Its not that frightening Bella. Relax alright? Now come dont you want to let me fix up your best friend?" The fact of the matter was,next to their creator,he had the most steady hand,and seemed resident boo-boo fixer for those that wished a more professional job,or wished to risk his anger over the creators. Nathan's anger,when his buttons had truly been pressed was quite scary and everyone knew that.Though not all feared him,some respected him and even less dared to challenge him. He was the one who brought them meals,and oversaw thier health.
I'll be your candle on the water
This flame inside of me will grow
Keep holding on you'll make it,

User Image

ḼȮȓᶕᶋάί ҜЍȋʛɧǂ
Miss Muse

It was only then that she awoke.
The sounds that echoed around her, someone had split themselves or something equally horrid.
Stretching and sitting up Lorelei glanced lazily to her left, her twin brother sleeping soundly. Untouched by the ruckus outside, lucky b*****d.

Swinging her torso around, her slender, toned legs emerged first from beneath the candy colored sheets. Throwing them covers off the rest of her body, she came to her feet.
Even just moments after awaking, she was enchanting.
One of the master's greatest accomplishments.
Releasing her mass of golden hair from the clasp that held it captive, she crossed the room to her dressing table, careful not to disturb her sleeping sibling.
Running a soft brush through her locks, she listened carefully to the ongoing conversation of her peers.

It would have seemed that is was safe enough to emerge.
So with that she stood and disappeared behind the screen that they used to change and undressed, washed and wrapped herself in a soft pink towel.
Opening her expansive wardrobe it didn't take her anymore than a heartbeat and a half to make her decision on what to wear, and to put on herfeet.

Five minutes and a light application of makeup later, Lorelei reached for her door handle and left her extravagant quarters behind.
Following the sounds of her colleagues voice's she soon found them, her movement's graceful and confident as she maneuvered the halls.
The subject of the Ruckus, was yet again baby.
A soft smile formed on the muse's face as she stopped in the doorway, leaning against the frame.

User Image

Here's my hand so take it
Look for me reaching out to show
As sure as rivers flow
I'll never let you go.drown.

Sex Symbol

26,950 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

╔═════════════╗
† ƪʏɳɑɨʀɛ Ƨɩɳ †
╚═════════════╝

♫♪▫сʀɑɯɨɳɠ ɩɳ ɱʏ ʂƙɨɲ ʈɧɛʂɛ ɯοʊɳɗʂ ʈɦɛʏ ɯɨɭɭ ɲʘʈ ɦɛɑɭ

Lynaire was angry, and usually by this point she would have flipped a switch and the other side would have taken over. However with Baby so close it was rare that she actually flipped, sometimes her eyes still took on the black dark and brooding look, but she retained her sweet and insecure personality. In many ways Baby was he life line, she kept her from doing anything that would make Nathaniel or father angry with her. Anna's words made her tears burst forth again and her good hand found her face to cover it and soon after so did her bad hand. As Baby reached for Mr. Hollow Lynaire rolled over and her good hand found his open hand, her bad hand found his ankle. With a quick pull he too was under the bed with them, Lynaire buried her face into his shoulder, so she could whisper into his ear.

"Mr. Hollow...I don't wanna go anywhere not with every here!! It will just give them more reason to laugh at me. I know they do it when I am not looking, they all think that I don't belong that I am garbage!! Please...Please....Please don't make me go out there!"

She sniffled and cried into his shoulder as her bad arm found it's way around him in a kind of strange disassembled hug. She lifted her head slightly her pale blue eyes pouring forth tears, her lower lip quivered. She reached with the other hand and pulled Baby close to him on the other side, they had effectively trapped him.

Ʈɧɛʀɛʾʂ ʂʘɱɛʈɦɨɴɡ ɪɲʂɨɗɛ ɱɛ Ʈɦɑʈ Ƥʊɭɭʂ ɓɛɴɛɑʈɦ ʈɦɛ ʂʊʀʄɑсɛ▫♪♫

User Image

Shirtless Lover

5,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

Bєℓℓα Cσssєtta

ι ∂σи'т тнιик ιт мαттєяѕ

User Image

User Image Baby wasn't sure at first what was going on, for a split seconded she thought she had lost Lyn to the bad side but when she slipped dismembered arm around her she then knew she was helping Bella," YAY YAY YAY" she chimed lightly as she tried to wrap her arms around them both," Let have a tea party under here!!". Perhaps there was a state of being too happy, but what else was to be excepted from the heart of the house, when she fluttered the whole house would flutter as well, that was just how it was. Bella then heard a musically pattern of foot steps and that alone was enough evidence to know that another doll as woken. Baby crawled out from under the bed and propped herself on her elbow as she reached the other one out to Lorelei," Morning Lorelei wanna have a tea party under the bed as well?". There wasn't a morning were Bella didn't go without her tea or her parties, it probably all started when Nathaniel was crafted, after that she couldn't help but to play with Nate for the time being though is distant behavior always made it tough to play with even then. A perfect smile pressed across her face as she looked up at Lorelei then back to the two under the bed," It's a good morning Lyn, its a really really good morning!".

αи∂ вєfσяє ι fσяgєт
....ι ℓσvє yσυ
I'll be your candle on the water
This flame inside of me will grow
Keep holding on you'll make it,

User Image

ḼȮȓᶕᶋάί ҜЍȋʛɧǂ
Miss Muse

Lorelei smiled down at the girl and elegantly dropped to her knees beside the bed, taking her hand gently "Good morning sweetpea" she said smoothing the baby dolls fringe out of her eyes with her free hand, her voice was a sugary southern drawl that gave her a certain warmth and appeal. "Tea for you too Lyn honey?" she asked gently, the unfinished doll that hid with Baby was every bit as beautiful as the others but she simply didn't see it that way, the was something missing, but Lorelei believed the Master would complete her when the time came.

After a moment a giggle got caught in her throat as she noticed one other soul under the bed.
"Oh my word" she chuckled "Good morning Nathaniel, tea for you as well I assume?"
She ran her fingers through her golden locks and smoothed the front of her dress down.
What a tea party this was going to be, she thought as she gently squeezed Bella's hand.

(OO: Sorry it's so short ! I'm about to leave for a family reunion, should be back in two days! Don't miss me too much ;D)

User Image

Here's my hand so take it
Look for me reaching out to show
As sure as rivers flow
I'll never let you go.drown.

Shameless Lover

7,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
✶.....§.....Kaori.....§.....✶

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

♫♪♫ "I don't have wings, so flying with me won't be easy..."User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Yes, sir." Kaori responded to Nathaniel, curtsying as she turned on her heel and headed back to her room. She nodded and attempted a smile at the others who were in the hallway, and she began to feel a bit crowded. Once she was back in her room, she closed the door only halfway. She didn't feel as though she could sleep, though; not with how flustered she was feeling. Instead, she sat down at her vanity, grabbing her brush and running it through her hair to de-tangle it. She took the scarf off her neck, wincing at the bad stitch job she'd attempted. She was debating on whether or not she should brave telling Hollow. Deciding against it, she sighed. She was probably better off waiting until things had calmed down. He had enough on his hands to worry about.

Instead, she grabbed the remote for her stereo, turning it on and keeping the volume loud enough to where she could hear it, but low enough as to not wake anyone else (if there was anyone else to wake). She started singing along to the track softly, trying to drown out Lunatic's rantings, as they creeped her out to no end.

"I waited for you today... But you didn't show, no noooo noooo. I needed you today, so where did you go?" She sang quietly to BarlowGirl.

"...'cause I'm not an angel... I'm not an angel." ♫♪♫

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Feral Wolf

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Nathaniel Hollow
User Image

Nathaniel being pulled under the bed didnt know what to do at first. He was surprised but as she began crying on him his anger melted into that of merely annoyance. He listened to her a moment letting her finish before he spoke. "you dont have to go out there yet. I will see to it everyone minds there own business alright? You will however have to go out to perform when its your showtime,no if's,ands or buts about it." He loathed that phrase but said it none the less,turning his attention to Bella as she suggested a tea party and invited yet another doll to join them.

He sighed squished and unable to rub his temples or protest very much as he couldnt exactly get out. He squirmed abit,looking to Lorelai as she greeted him. He sneered slightly if only due to being wedged under here. "No..no tea parties no tea ,no nothing!" He shouted,looking to Bella. "you can have tea after your show,but certainly not wedged under this bed. It isn't proper." He squirmed free of Lynaires grasp,crawling out from under the bed,pulling himself. His hands dug into the floor as he pulled himself out. "Lynaire come here at once so I may fix that arm." He reached under the bed,so he could pull her out.

Sex Symbol

26,950 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

╔═════════════╗
† ƪʏɳɑɨʀɛ Ƨɩɳ †
╚═════════════╝

♫♪▫сʀɑɯɨɳɠ ɩɳ ɱʏ ʂƙɨɲ ʈɧɛʂɛ ɯοʊɳɗʂ ʈɦɛʏ ɯɨɭɭ ɲʘʈ ɦɛɑɭ

Lynaire let out a small whimper as Nathaniel left her alone under the bed. All the sudden it was so dark Baby wasn't close to banish away the darkness and Nathaniel was gone now too. She scrambled out from under the bed, not taking his hand. Still a mess of blankets that had accompanied her as she rolled beneath the bed, she clung to Nathaniel's leg. Her unattached arm still lay just under the bed looking dull and lifeless. Lynaire was shaking as she held onto his leg her pale blue eyes stared up at him from the mess of blankets that still surrounded her.

"You left me Mr. Hollow..."

Her voice was filled with a sadness and a fear as she clung to his leg, but mostly it was the insecurity that rang through.

Ʈɧɛʀɛʾʂ ʂʘɱɛʈɦɨɴɡ ɪɲʂɨɗɛ ɱɛ Ʈɦɑʈ Ƥʊɭɭʂ ɓɛɴɛɑʈɦ ʈɦɛ ʂʊʀʄɑсɛ▫♪♫

User Image

Lunatic

Dust Whyte

User Image"Oh, but why no tea parties Nathaniel?" Dust asked. It appeared that he had once again invited himself into others' company without a sound or notice, something the illusionist of the show was quite good at. "I'm quite in the mood for tea if I do say so myself, which I do, as my mood for tea should only matter to myself should it not? But while we're having a tea party, let's make it interesting shall we?" With a flick of his wrist, a deck of cards appeared in Dust's hand. "Is anyone in a gambling mood? Let's just not gamble money, that would be too boring. How about we gamble for clothing? Everybody wins that way, as who actually has a problem walking around naked. The necessity for clothing is, after all, an illusion." Dust continually shuffled the cards within the palms of his hands as he looked around the group, then held one between his fingers, revealing it to no one. "I'll bet my hat that none of you can guess what numbers I hold in my hand."

Shirtless Lover

5,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

Bєℓℓα Cσssєtta

ι ∂σи'т тнιик ιт мαттєяѕ

User Image

User Image Smiled when Lorelai took her hand and let a soft giggle escape from her," Don't worry about Mr. Hollow he's cranky when I don't wake him up first" it was clear she was joking as she slipped out from under the bed using Lorelai's hand for leverage. She didn't mind that Nathaniel was protesting against her morning tea party but he was right, Bella needed to prepare herself for she was the opening act to draw in the crowd. Baby gave Lorelai a hug but before she could exit out of the room, She slammed into Dust's chest. Looking up she gave a nervous smile after he mention something about being naked and gambling which with him was never a good idea. The last time she feel for his rouges had left her with endless nightmares for months," Good morning Dusty, I see your anxious as ever to fool one of us again". She let out a chime like giggle flutter from her lips as she stepped around him." If you will excuse me I must go wake up Master now before it becomes too much later, you know how he is when he over sleeps", she walked down the hallway until she reached the grand stair case. She climbed all the way up the stair's and made a sharp left that lead her to another set of stairs but it was narrow and almost seemed endless but she reached her destination when the narrow hall opened up into a elaborate grand hall that was decorated with dark red velvet draping and gold trim on black walls that seemed to lead to a black double door with a crest of a moon engraved on each door. This was Master's part of the mansion, she gentle put her hands on the door and gentle pushed it open, it was dark due to the closed blinds and velvet tapestry that blocked out any trace of sunlight. She tiptoe her way to his bed with her hands out in front of her so make sure she didn't knock over something or stub her toe, when her fingers touched the soft silk she climbed a laid next to him for a moment before actually nudging him awake," Papa?"

αи∂ вєfσяє ι fσяgєт
....ι ℓσvє yσυ

Shirtless Lover

5,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

ʆᵁʂɕᴵᴼᵁʂ Ƨᴵᵑ

▬▬▬♦▬▬♦▬▬♦▬▬♦▬▬♦▬▬♦▬▬♦▬▬♦▬▬♦▬▬♦▬▬▬

He felt the soft nudging of a small hand against his shoulder and his arm and he began to stir pulling his hand up and waving Bella off at the first attempt to awake him. Stubbornly he rolled over and tried to ignore the soft call's for him," It's much to early what do you want" he sighed irritatedly before he turned slightly his eyes in a squint from sleep still in his eyes to see that it was Bella that was calling and nudging him. His face automatically soften as he turned back around, if Bella was up it must have meant everyone else was up. "Bella why are you up so early...Where is Nathaniel?" he said in a sigh as he began to force himself away. Bella leaned into his ear and began to whisper of the events of the morning and he let out a sigh," I see, bring me my rob". He watch the little fair hair sprite bounce around in search of his rob, even in the dark she was easy to see, she glowed in the faintest of light. When he heard "AH-HA" he figured she found it and began to move from his bed and walk to the blinds pulling on the string he drew back the protection from the sun and room filled with light. He looked back to see that sudden spread of light confused the doll with momentary blindness and he couldn't help but laugh," Alright Bella over here, come on lets go see if Lynaire is alright" he slipped on the rob and tied the sting and began to make his way down to the his living doll quarters.

▬▬▬♦▬▬♦▬▬♦▬▬♦▬▬♦▬▬♦▬▬♦▬▬♦▬▬♦▬▬♦▬▬▬

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas