Welcome to Gaia! ::

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User ImageAri sighed heavily as she reached down and sipped her coffee. She glanced to the sky and sighed heavily, "Damn you Damon...... You're the one thing that still has my heart...." She mumbled then she sighed heavily. She glanced up and gasped when she saw Damon walking towards her. Just like every time she saw him, her heart skipped a beat. She just wanted to forget him. She stood up and placed her hand on her sword, hopefully to show him that she was serious. She was tired of this game. She finished off her coffee then walked over and threw it in a trash can. She then took a deep breath and walked towards him. She stopped right beside him and stared right away, "We are done Damon. Go on your way and I'll go on my way. It's a big city. I'm sure we can avoid each other. This is too hard Damon. One day, I'll get my revenge on you Damon. Until then, don't see me, don't talk to me, don't even look at me. We are done Damon. And until my heart is strong enough to...." She paused at her next words, knowing that it wasn't what she wanted. But, he wasn't human, "Kill you. I don't want you any where around me. Okay?" With that said she took a deep breath and walked away.

Bashful Saint

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
.:Now When These Things Begin To Take Place;;

.:[ Harlow Shaewood ]:.

She looked around as she walked up the stairs pulling out her keys from her bag and unlocking her front door, pushing the door open as she looked around her cluttered studio apartment, growling softly as she ran her fingers through her blonde hair and throwing her purse onto her bed, she looked down at her outfit, she was a tad dirty and craving a shower, she wandered over to the bathroom stripping and stepping into the shower as she turned the water up and really warm, letting the hot water singe her body as she let out a soft sigh, quickly washing herself and her her hair and standing there briefly to enjoy the feeling of the warm water. She cut off the water and stepped out wrapping her body in a fluffy white towel. "Mmmm.... It seems like a slow day." She cooed as she began to dry off her hair and put on a set of clean clothes, a pair of tight fitting torn, distressed, bleached skinny jeans, along with a pink tank top and low cut V neck white shirt, and a pair of black converse. She blow dried her long blonde hair and straightened it quickly as she put on a bit of make up. "Well... I think I might go work for a bit then." She shrugged as she looked at her cell phone, 2:30. She yawned lightly as she grabbed her purse and keys and walked out the door, it was fairly warm so she figured she would walk to work to day, locking the door behind her as she headed down the stairs and onto the side walk. She walked along the quiet streets humming to herself as she pulled out a cigarette lighting it and taking a drag, the sweet taste of the minty nicotine swirled around her body and filtered deep into her lungs as she exhaled the line of thin smoke, her eyes slowly adjusting the the dark streets. "I swear to god I never see any sun light here." She groaned as she pulled out her phone turning on her app and the flash light on her phone light up, the light glowed softly as she walked down the street, looking around as she let out a soft sigh taking another drag of her cigarette. "Something feels weird...." She said softly as she stopped in her tracks looking around, her stomach churned as her heart fluttered. "What... what the hell?" A loud growl was heard from the dark alley next to her, turning quickly and shining her light into the alley, a pair of dark crimson eyes glared heavy and angry at her. "What the ********?" She was frozen as the hot breath of the red eyed animal was visible in the lightly chilled air. She turned and took off into a dead sprint as the four legged beast followed close on her heels growling. Harlows steps thundered through the streets as she ran, ducking back into an alley and holding her breath, hoping to god the beast would fly past her.

.:Straighten Up And Raise Your Head... For Your Redemption Is Drawing Near;;
Luke 21:28

Ice-Cold Hunter

User Image

Dαṃøṉ Aṡhlαṉḋ

"Ari.. What did I ever do to you? I always tried to protect you. And I comforted you when.. You know. I was as sad as you were when they were killed." Damon frowned at her as she started to walk away. He didn't care if she killed him, he had to prove himself to her. At least if anyone was going to kill him, he wanted it to be Ari. "Why do we keep doing this to each other? I know you're hurting. I can see it. But I can't help it that I'm a lycan! It wasn't my choice. I was born into a lycan family. But, not all lycans are monsters.. I know I wasn't. Not until I lost you. And if you're going to kill me, please.. Do it soon. I'm begging you." The words held so much sadness just hearing himself say them made his heart shatter again. He couldn't stand to be away from her any longer.

He'd basically just asked her to kill him. That was exactly what the old Damon would have done. "Just remember Ari, I didn't kill your family. It was one of my kind, but it wasn't me. I could never hurt you or anyone close to you." And that was the truth, but he figured one day he might have to hurt her in order to stop her from killing him. That wasn't a day he'd be looking forward to. But maybe it was time to move on, and heal his broken heart. She didn't need him anymore, didn't want him anymore. If only you'd warned her, Damon. This might not have happened. And she might still be yours. As he saw Anthony approach he suddenly forgot all about Ari, for the moment anyway. He didn't even respond, just started to change. Standing in fron of the other lycan with a snarl. He probably looked like he was begging to be killed at this point. But then again, he was, wasn't he? He had just begged Ari to kill him. But this was a pretty good way to die as well. His wounds were starting to hurt a little more by this point. "Or how about I kill you instead?"

Aigavlov x's Bride

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image Clair walking continuing to walk around the park in her wolf form and made sure to stay cautious and stay hidden to the people that came her way just in case they were hunters.

Ice-Cold Hunter

User Image

Dαṃøṉ Aṡhlαṉḋ

Damon narrowed his eyes at the lycan. He took a swipe at him, purposely missing him. He winced a little and then looked down at where Ari had stabbed him earlier. He was in no condition for more fighting right now. "Well.. What the ******** do you want? This doesn't involve you. If your bored go find something else to do." Every one of his words dripped with anger. He wasn't going to fight the lycan if it could be avoided, but he wasn't going to change back to his human form either. Even with his wounds, he was stronger in this form. So that made him feel a little better when talking to the unknown lycan. He glanced at Ari and sighed before looking back toward Anthony. He wasn't in the mood to be social. The one person he wanted to talk to would have nothing to do with him. All she wanted was to kill him. Or maybe it's not what she wanted, but he felt sure she wasn't going to stop until one of them was dead. He felt so empty inside without her, something he hid very well. No one knew or even suspected how lonely he was. He just didn't want to be in this situation. How long would it be before he couldn't hold it together anymore? He needed to be alone.

((It's fine, we can wait for her if you want. xD))

Aigavlov x's Bride

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image Was staying hidden when she saw her brother and the same guy that she saw earlier in the coffee shop and changed into her human form ready to protect her brother even if he didn't like when she butted into his business. In her eyes Damon was the only family that she had left before their family fell apart and their mother turned to drinking.

Sparkly Gekko

4,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

{ Gabriel × Argento }

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He fought back the urge to almost laugh at the Lycan's alibi. He smiled. Playing a prostitute, eh? Almost as funny as playing a detective. The Lycan was smart, he admitted that. And it was also clear that this Lycan was not about to let her cover get blown. "Very well." Gabriel said, with a formal tone. "Carry on. But we will be keeping in touch."

A real detective would've asked her to go to the station, give her clothes, and then question her. He didn't have that luxury. He needed a different plan. And he need something quick. Gabriel needed to... take care of this Lycan before it kills again. He has no hate for Lycans. He has no quarrel. He simply aims to protect the innocent.

It would be dangerous to attack the Lycan here and now, and equally dangerous to have her attack Gabriel here and now. The best thing to do was to let her go for now, and follow her until a more suitable location arises.

Gabriel cleared his throat as a smile crossed his face. "Goodnight then, miss." he said. Forgetting to ask for a name, as a real detective should do. But part of him intentionally forgot to ask the lady for her name. Gabriel knew he would have to kill her. And it would be easier if he didn't know her.

Gabriel turned his back. He was about to walked back to his car. He was about to take his first step back when the voice mail of his phone interrupted. "Hey GABE, it's me. Swing by my place if you're not busy. I forgot a I wanted a new toy." It was Bella-Donna, a fellow hunter.

Gabriel was sure the Lycan behind him could hear it. But he was not worried if the Lycan recognized her voice. He was worried because she mentioned his real name in the voice mail. Gabriel told the Lycan that his name was Michael, yet Bella-Donna called him Gabe. This was bad. A very chilly shock run down Gabriel's spine as his throat started to dry up. Why now?

Gabriel turned his gaze to the Lycan, hoping she would just walk away. If this was any other place, he would just pull out his gun right there. But this was the sidewalk of a crowded city street with cars and civilians. Off the side of his ear, the loud roar of sirens flooded the area. The police have just found the bodies. And the real authorities have just arrived.

This was getting from bad to worse in seconds. Gabriel was just hoping the Lycan had enough sense not to attack in plain sight. Gabriel said no words to the Lycan. He just readied his itchy fingers. Just in case this Lycan does attack, two guns with silver bullets loaded into them are waiting for her. But at this range, Gabriel is just too close for comfort.

Bashful Saint

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
.:Now When These Things Begin To Take Place;;

.:[ Harlow Shaewood ]:.

[[ Forever Alone :c ]]
Watching the beast stop and sniff the air, she was silent not even a breath escaped her lips as the beast continued forth. She shivered letting a deep sigh escape her pale pink lips as she looked up at the sky, her heart slammed hard in her chest as her ears rang. "That was ******** weird." She growled softly as she stood up brushing herself off as she peeked out from the alley, looking both ways before stepping out and looking around a bit more, the street was empty, nothing moved. She stood there momentarily before continuing down the street, stopping in front of the coffee shop she worked at, stepping inside as the bells on the door jingled. "I'm here..." She called out to her manager as she headed into the back setting her purse in her locker and putting on her apron. She ran her fingers through her hair as she thought about the near attack she had just moments ago. "This town is looney..." She muttered to herself as she rubbed her nose before heading over to a table taking the orders from the couple.

.:Straighten Up And Raise Your Head... For Your Redemption Is Drawing Near;;
Luke 21:28

Chatty Werewolf

Ω You can never understand Ω
Ω a problem never men to be Ω
Ω solved Ω
User Image
-------------
Rumor Flame Amor
~You're mother warned you about me~

Glancing out the window, Rumor simply smiled at the humans as they passed by. They had such simple life's, but yet there life could end so easily. Taking a bite of her bagel, she glanced out the window again....Lycans were passing by. Getting up from her chair, she made her way outside and followed them. Ending up losing them in the crowd after a few minutes though, Rumor grunted. There had to be something else she could do, or screw with in this town. Her blue eyes glanced around until they came upon two lycans and a human girl? What could be going on here? Smiling lightly she made her way across the street and leaned against the wall.

"What do we have here?" she asked to no one in particular as she crossed her arms and balanced all her weight on the wall. Tilting her head to the side, her pink hair fell to one side. "A human and a lycan talking? what is wrong with this world?" she questioned looking aat the gir up and down. Such a weak thing to be having a conversation with...But what she seemed to be missing something...Did this lycan like humans? no wait he was in love with the human. Her eyes widened slightly as she realized this little piece of information. How interesting. Could she somehow screw this up? No, what was she thinking it already seemed to be screwed up, she didn't have to do anything....what a joke. Plus that was kinda a first......damn

Ω Who's afraid Ω
Ω of the Ω
Ωbig bad wolf Ω

User ImagexxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser Image

Dangerous Hunter

User Image
╔══════════════╗
User Image
╚══════════════╝

Nadia felt relief as the male seemed to let her go now. It was how she was sure how she avoided getting hauled into jail. Except something about his hard eyes made her aware that maybe he was a very tough detective. No, he was letting her go and his built made him more dangerous to her. Her eyes traveled over his figure as a predator may size up another one. It was something in his stance that made her shift from one foot to the next. She hunted, but she mostly hunted hunters. It was hunt or be hunted, and she rather be the one hunting.

She was about to turn on her heel to walk away, but she heard the voice mail with her sensitive ears. Her form froze as she stared at him. Her breathing even slowed down as her mind darted over the fact that he had seen and pretended to be a detective. "I take it you aren't a detective?" Her brain was going a mile a minute as she tried to figure out her next move. Seeing his tense eyes and body as she began to question what he was doing being dishonest. Then it clicked...a hunter.

o x o x o o x o x o

Soon Nadia was the hunted and with that realization made her breathing pick up. The lycan in her wanted to come out to defend as she tried to control her change. Moving her form forward as she knew hand to hand as she tried to stop him from grabbing the gun. Her hand was already changing and elongating before their eyes. The lycan growled low in her throat. Realizing she wouldn't be able to stop him she reacted quickly. She backed up as she grabbed the first person to walk by her and threw the human at him with her strength of the animal. She lean pushed forward and ran hard through the people as she tried not to get hit, but escape the hunter.

Breathing hard as she could feel her change coming on as she ran through mortals and push them out of her way. Looking between allies to find a spot to climb up high and try avoid his bullets. She knew she wasn't equipped at the moment to take on a hunter as she was more in just clothing and flesh. Usually Nadia was found with weapons and other items to take on the male.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

There were times when he could not read the face he
had studied so long, and when this lonely girl was a greater mystery
to him than any women of the world...”-Charles dickens

Sparkly Gekko

4,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

{ Gabriel × Argento }

Gabriel's pupils enlarged and he breathing grew heavy as he watched as the girl began her transformation. The entire feel of the area suddenly became... strange. He kept his eyes on her as he moved to grab for his gun. But the sudden impact on him by another man pushed by the Lycan disoriented him for a moment. By the time his eyes went for the Lycan, she was already on the run. Running against a Lycan? Yeah, right.

Gabriel dashed out towards the direction of the Lycan, as he grabbed his gun from his coat. "Great. Cupid and Bella-Donna are gonna have to wait." He didn't like keeping a Protected in need, like Cupid, waiting. That was when Gabriel came to a thought. As he was running, he grabbed his cellphone and dialed a number. "Louis. I'm gonna send you a text from a protected." he said after the man on the other line answered. "Take care of her."

He cut the line, and continued to dash off in a faster pace. He wasn't gonna catch this Lycan at his speed. But at least, he shouldn't lose her.

((sorry for a bad post.))

Sparkly Gekko

4,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

{ Louis × Argento }

Louis put down his phone on the table after Gabriel called him. He sighed, rubbing his temples. He stared back at the monitor of his computer, showing the locations of known Protected under the care of their family. He continued to keep his eyes on the screen for a few moments as the untouched hot cup of coffee stood beside his phone. Louis was trying update the information in their database of Protected. "This'll have to wait."

Louis stood up from his seat in his dark room, and went for his backpack behind his bedroom door. Louis cleared his throat as he made it for the door when he passed the mirror. His eyes were really tired from staring at the monitor. Being the tech guy in the family isn't easy and is really stressful to the eyes. He stopped to look at himself. He looked like a total reck. Forty-eight sleepless hours can do that. "I'm gonna have to get some sleep after this." he said, rubbing his eyes.

He ran down to the kitchen to grab his keys hung on a hook beside the refrigerator. Louis then went for the garage and look for his motorcycle. It was settled over the far back of the large garage. He got on it and put on the helmet. He started it up and dashed out of the garage, then out the gate of their mansion.

There wasn't much traffic, luckily. And he arrived to a little clothes shop downtown. Louis went inside, pulled out a few hundred from his wallet, and gave it to the attendant at the counter. "Give me a full set of female clothes. Shirt, pants, and panties. Make it quick, man." Louis didn't
even care for the attendant's reaction of a man buying a full set of girl's clothes. The attendant of sort of stunned and speechless. Louis look at him, with a rather serious and tired look. "Well?! Move your a**!"

He was in and out in about five minutes. And began to dash off again towards the location Gabriel texted him. He got there around ten minutes later. Louis parked in an alley in between two buildings. The building on his right was the one Cupid said she was. "Hello!" he shouted, with a tired tone. "Cupid? Cupid? I'm with Gabriel."

Louis hoped she was still there and she could hear him.

Timid Fairy

User Image

VALENTINExxxxxxCUPIDxxxxxxL'AMOUR

[xxxxxxxx]
                                        xxxxxxxxAll is fair in [ l v e ] and [ w a r ]xx

ѕσ ¢ℓσѕє уσυя єуєѕ & мαкє α ωιѕн ~
                                        тσ∂αу'ѕ тнє ∂αу тнαт ι αм ƒιgнтιηg уσυ
                                        ιт'ѕ му тυяη тσ вє
                                        α ¢нαмριση

ѕσ ѕнυт уσυя ℓιєѕ & ¢συηт тσ тняєє
                                        ι'ℓℓ тαкє уσυ ∂σωη & уσυ'ℓℓ вє ѕмιтнєяєєηѕ
                                        ιт'ѕ му ¢нαη¢є тσ вє
                                        α ¢нαмριση

❤Wearing

User Image

- - -xxxxxxCupid's eyes shot up from her phone for a second before she quietly placed it on the floor and looked from behind the dumpster. Huh, not Gabriel but close enough. Shyly the girl looked over the boy, he didn't look much older then herself. She snorted softly. Pffft, all she cared about was the package that was in his hands and when she saw the logo on said package Cupid had to keep herself from squealing loudly.

She transformed, her pink ears beginning to appear and her white form finally replacing her human one. With a somewhat quick movement, the lycan moved towards the boy. With her teeth gently, she grabbed the bag and trotted back to her hiding spot where she became human again.

This time Cupid did squeal as she opened the bag and took out it's contents. Some cute little clothes that should have cost a fortune but like hell she cared how much had been spent. She quickly put on the set. He'd even remembered underwear and shoes, oh how thoughtful! Pocketing her phone she stood up and finally walked up towards the guy. "Thank you and sorry if I scared you... I just wanted to get dressed as fast as possible. Where's Gabriel?" Before she had picked up his scent but now it seemed further and getting further every passing minute. What Cupid lacked in speed and strength she made up in smell. her noes was more powerful then the average lycan, sometimes picking up to three times the distance a normal lycan would. Then again, she was three times slower and powerful as a normal lycan. Her smell had proven somehow useful at times.

The boy in front of her smelled just like Gabriel though, different but alike in the same way. Probably related or something, she finally assumed. But he was definitely human. Scared but human. And tired. Cupid mentally shrugged, twas none of her business.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff