only if they're scary 0.16417910447761 16.4% [ 11 ]
only if they're freindly 0.1044776119403 10.4% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 67 ]

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
" Wonderfull." He replied his hands sliding slightly down her back to rest just above her but pulling her yet closer and kissing her. He knew it was awcuard to pop the big question when they were showeing but he figured that it would be the best time when they were alone withough anyone entring. But all of that dint matter she had said yes and now there were so many things to plan that he want sure where to start.
Everything that she had been holding back seemed to fall through the cracks as he drew her in with a press of his hands against the small of her back. When he kissed her, she returned the sentiment with a fierce growl, pinning him back against the far wall of the stall. She reached out as she sunk her teeth in to his lower lip, groping for the shower curtain that had been left partially open. She tugged it completely shut, hiding from anyone that may stumble in.

Hilarious Genius

After fallen finishes the store he sits down opens the freezer in the back room takes out a bottle of rum and a small glass. He came back to the front room turned on the radio to one of his favorite stations. Sitting back in his chair listening to music, he pours him self a drink while lighting a cig. Leaning back into his chair fallen lets out a soft sigh. Wondering what going to happen around this place with all the people he didn't know and this weird feeling he had that something was going to go bad.

Shadowy Sex Symbol

User Image

what scarlett is wwearing...
Scarlett smiles and then yawns. She had been in the lobby. She sighs and then sits up. She was going to get up and go to her room. She was tired. She gets up and leaves the lobby room. She walks up the steps to her room. Feeling lightheaded. She sighs and unlocks her door and went in side. She crashes onto her bed passed out

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
Pulling away he looked down at her. " I think this is not the place to do this." He said with a sheepish grin. " I do believe that it better we do this another time and place." Slowly turning off the water he reached outside of the curtains for two towels one he wrapped around himself the other around his future wife. Pulling her close again and picking her up he held her in his arms as he walked back to his room not woring to much about the cloth because he could always come back for them latter or he could just burn them now but he figured it could wait. Entering his room he placed the woman he loved on the bed before sitting next to her. " So we have alot of planning to do if this is going to work out now dont we?"
She backed away, but only just enough to look him in the eye with a furrow of her brow, and a faint purse of her lips. Ahh, always stopped short at the very last moment. She grabbed at the towel as he handed it off to her, wrapping it tightly around her waist. She tucked the corner in, so that it would not fall from around her as he lifted her off of her feet. She was useless against him, steadying herself as he set her down upon the edge of his bed. She turned to face him, looking up in to his gaze. "We do.." She said with laughter. "That is, if ye still stand being your proposal.." She said, leaning in against his shoulder.

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
" Well I wouldnt mind doing it again I mean I still need to get you a ring but I dont know what you like I mean I know you and you know me but we dont know some of the basics of the other person I dont know our relationship is kinda stange is it not?" He said rapidly. He was thinking of many different things. The top of the list when and where were they going to do this. He didnt know the first thing about the womans taste in jewlery he didnt know if she really wanted him as a mate but at the same time he wasnt about to argue he was happy if she was happy.
"I'm not too big on anythin' flashy.." She said with a shrug of her shoulders as she leaned backwards, propped upon her elbows. She looked up, her damp white hair draped across the width of the bed, hanging loose over its edge. "Just surprise me.. I'm not picky." She said with a sheepish grin. "Strange?" She said. "Nothing is ever normal.." She murmured. "Pick somethin' ye like, and I'll pick one for ye." She said with a shrug, quickly falling in to silence. "..When do ye want to do it?" She asked with a flush.

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
" Surprise you I dont think that will be hard but at the same time I want to make it something special for you. " He said laying back on the bed as well. He turned his head slighly looking at her. He couldnt tell if she was happy or not but he wasnt sure about anything at that moment. He had just asked a woman to marry him after how many years of being alone without anyone to really say that they were one. He was just confused he hadnt actually expected her to say yes so quickly. " Well that depends how long do you think we will need to invite people? DO you want to invite anyone? Or do you just want this to be a quiet thing between the two of us?" He asked not sure of anything. He had no way of contacting his brother he didnt think he could get anyone that knew him there. There is the possiblity but he wasnt sure about anything at the moment.
"..Make one." She replied suddenly, looking down to watch as he laid himself flat upon his back. Without much hesitation, she shifted to lay herself beside him, draping her arm lazily over his midsection. She was comfortable, despite her lack of clothes. He was so very warm, as compared to she, who generally remained cooler than most people. The suggestion was, surely, one that he had not been expecting, but it seemed perfect. He could make whatever he put his mind to, after all.

"Are ye sure about this?" She asked, somewhat.. Worried. She lived a life that could end so very suddenly, and she knew what she wanted, but there was a look in his gaze that told her that he was deep in thought, although she wasn't sure if it were a good thing.. Or not. "I never thought of that." She said. "Somethin' small, but if others want to come.." she thought. "Though weddin's aren't very entertaining.. But that's a part of being normal." She drew herself over him, looking down with that same smile of hers.

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
" I could make something that would make it even more special for you I guess." He said and began thingking slightly about the desighne and everything else about the ring. " Yes it could be small I mean we dont need to many people to make it enjoyable. But do we want to go all out or what how are we palnning on doing things?" He was ready and willing to spend all the money he had to make this the day of Lealis life a day that she would never forget and he didnt know how to do that and so he was asking her so that he could know for sure of these things before he began making plans. " You do want this right? "
Riscaa wanders into the bar, stretching. She wonders what the others are doing as she walks around back and begins making a drink, pouring blood into a large mug and placing in the microwave, waiting for the tell tale ding. Turning on the coffee pot as she waits, she finds it amusing the she had taken up drinking coffee, maybe it made her feel more human, maybe she enjoyed the luxury of doing things that humans really shouldn't. She laughs to herself as she pulls the pack of cigarettes from under the register, mumbling "why not."
"What..?" She furrowed a brow, drawing herself from the bed to stand tall, clutching at the edge of the towel to ensure that it did not fall away-Not yet, at least. "Of course I do.." She said with a furrow of her brow. "The question was if you're sure.." She let loose a sigh, running her fingers through her long white hair. She disappeared, but not for long, strolling out of the bathroom in the pajama bottoms, but not top, the shirt held tightly in her hand.

"Somethin'.. Anything, I guess I want th'whole thing." She said as she pulled the shirt over her head, pulling her white hair from under the layer of cloth to hang at her back. "Small, dinner, drinks.." She paused. "But ye know.. Th'stuff that isn't cheap, or.. Unclassy." She laughed. "I guess I'll have ta wear a dress.." She paused. "That will be interestin'.."

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
" The works it is then the sky is the limit money isnt a factor." He said with a grin and a laugh heading to the clothset he pulled on a pair of relax cloths and headed out wrapping his arms around Leali. " You dont need to if you dont want to though It will be nice seeing you wear a dress. Crap that Means I need a tux and one that you like nooooooooo." He said slighly sarcastic joking around with Leali trying to make the situation seem less serious than it was even though he knew that they needed to make sure that things ran smoothly. " You tell me what you want and conisider it done if I have to do it all I will make it the best day of your life."
After enjoying her vices for a bit, she decides to take a walk, finishing her drink and stretching once again. She feels the warmth of the day though she has not yet been outside, taking off her cape and draping it on the couch in the main hall. She wanders to the stairwell deciding to go up. Hearing voices coming from Kuro's room, she decides to check in, knocking lightly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff