yes 0.67164179104478 67.2% [ 45 ]
not me 0.059701492537313 6.0% [ 4 ]
only if they're scary 0.16417910447761 16.4% [ 11 ]
only if they're freindly 0.1044776119403 10.4% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 67 ]

Shadowy Sex Symbol

User Image

what scarlett is wwearing...
Scarlett sighs softly. She licks her lips and then wakes up. The small nap. Or was it a few hours? She wasn't sure. She sighs and then shuts her eyes wondering what she was going to do. But wasn't sure. She yawns and then swings her legs over the bed. She sits up and then sighs softly. She pushes her hair out of her face and then flickers her eyes around the room. She was deathly bored.

The amazon gave a roll of her eyes, stepping back and away as he dressed himself, unashamed in the fact that she had begun to stare, rather.. Amused. "I don't know the first thing of plannin' this thing.." She said with a laugh as he drug her forward, wrapping his arms tightly around her. She brought herself on to tip-toe, stealing a quick kiss of his lips. "If ye could give me a hint.."

She looked to the door, noting that she had heard a faint knock. "Just.. The usual-but without much.. Trouble."She paused. "What d'ye want?.." She crossed the room to open the door, surprised to come face to face with Riscaa. "Good afternoon'." She said with a blink of her eyes.
"Hello" She glances about the room and then at Leali's eyes. "I'm sorry to bother. Just heard talking and thought I'd check in. Make sure everything is alright." Riscaa smiles with embarrassment, not meaning to interrupt anything. "It is good to see the two of you. How have you been?"
Alaric woke, peering around the room that he had claimed for his very own with a groggy curiosity. Well, it appeared that he had not accidentally stumbled in to anothers apartment, but he had slept a better part of a few days away. His vest was creased from sleeping in it so damned long, and his raven black hair was a complete mess. Peering in to the mirror over the dresser, he found that even his complexion had soured while he was unconscious. No matter. He staggered out in to the hallway, following the smell of breakfast. Whether it had been made hours earlier, or just that very moment, he could still catch the stench of baked goods in the air, well practiced at this whole.. Wererat nonsense.

The kitchen was empty, but only recently so, and there upon the counter sat a plate that had been covered in foil. Lifting the top, he let out a gasp. Crepes. He knew already what angel had crafted this magic, and so he dug in, unashamed by the massive bite that he took out of each round, finely crafted piece of golden goodness.

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
" I dont have any idea about planning wedding either as far as the tux goes I love to dress up sometimes so I dont think that will be a hard thing for me. " He then cut off at mid sentence realizing that he had just spilled the beans to Riscaa what they were planning between the two of them. " Hello Riscaa we are good or at least I think we are good how have you been?" He said with a smile knowing that things just might get interesting now that there was more people around.
Leali went silent, staring between the two with concern. She was never one for conversation when it was someone that she did not know as well as Kuro, and Riscaa, most definitely, was a mystery to the gunslinger. She cleared her throat, drawing her slender fingers through her impossibly long white hair as the two exchanged formalities. "A long morning, but we've managed." She said. The two had not even slept, so wrapped up in their conversation that all semblance of time had been lost. She looked to the woman, backing away from the door so that she could enter if she wanted, leaving it wide open for anyone else who might happen by. They rarely ever converged together, and so conversation was welcomed, even if the amazon was little anxious.
Riscaa's eyes widen with surprise as she overhears the words. "A tux." She did not word her comment as a question, knowing what she had heard, her voice growing excited as she looks back to Leali. "Have you picked out your colors yet?" She bites her lower lip. "Or I'm I getting way ahead of you?"

Shadowy Sex Symbol

User Image

Batman in black.
Scarlett sighs softly. She rubs her face and then lets her hair fall down from the lose bun. She gets off of the bed and moves to the closet. Pulling out a few items of clothing. She puts on a black top and a skirt. That was see through at the middle of the skirt. She smiles and then rubs her neck. She turns around and puts on her neck less with a batman neck less. And a ring. She smiles and then puts on some bracelets.

Once she had those items on she puts on her boots. Which came up to her calf. And buckles across from her boots from the top to the bottom. She smiles and then brushes her hair and then messes it up a bit. She smiles and moves out of the room after getting dressed. She bounds down stairs and then sees the male. Alaric. She waves to him " Hey " She makes her way over to the bar. And then taps the counter. Smelling the human food. She sighs and then shakes her head back and forth.

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
Looks liek thing are going to get interesting. Kuro thought to himself. When was he going to learn. Falling back on the bed in defeat he laughed. " I think you just found someone to help you plan love." He said to Leali knowing that she was going to need help after all it was going to be her big day not his he was just a fallen king no longer more than a man with money and time and skills to kill. " I think it will work wonderfully."
"No,no colors yet." Leali replied with a furrow of her brow. She shifted from one foot to the other, her hands coming to press to her round hips. "I work day in and day out as ye know, I'm not sure what the first thing is.." She paused. But, if 'colors' were the first act of business, then that was something that she could easily do. "I guess I do, if you're not against the idea." She shot back to Riscaa, merely a little hesitant. Of course, there was no getting any younger, nor was she opposed, but.. Parties, she was never invited to, and her etiquette was less than stellar.
Riscaa smile and shrugs her shoulders. "If you don't mind Leali. And i won't tell anyone until after you announce it. I know weddings are alot of work and get be overwhelming. Where are my manners. Congratulations to both of you." She gives the woman a brief hug, aware that she is not totally comfortable with hugs but unable to pass up the common hugging of the bride to be.
He looked up from his feast, his cheeks filled with fried dough. He paused, just a little ambarressed of the fact that he had been caught in the act. He took a moment, raising his hand to signal for the woman to wait while he swallowed it all. "Hullo." He said with a faint chuckle. "I'm sorry, I thought I vould surely perish if I did not get something in me soon." He leaned against the counter, peering through the window that allowed others to look in to the dining room from their place in the kitchen. "It's been avhile since ve last met.. How are you?" He asked with a blink of his ocean blue eyes. He seemed.. Interested, in the way that she dressed, from her fiery red hair, to the jewelry she wore, he gave her a once over, quietly relishing in the 'younger generation'. "Are you normally alone, or am I merely lucky?" He asked, just as charming as he had been the first night that they met.

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
Kuro just laid on the bed and silenctly chuckled to himself he knew that this was a new expierience for Leali but he wasnt going to do anything until she said so.
She bent in to return the gesture, quickly wrapping her arms around the woman, but only for a moment. She stood tall when the vampire backed away, watching the room. "Green-Well, forest green." She said with a shrug of her shoulders. "For colors, I mean..Nothin' ugly.." She wrinkled her nose, recalling a few of the weddings that she had attended. "Kuro and I can cover anythin', so.." She trailed away. "Here, of course.. We can put the place to use, maybe draw in more people." She said with a shrug of her shoulders, though she did realize that she would not hesitate to throw down, even in a dress, if guests begun to get a little rowdy. She glanced to Kuro with a frown. "Ye can help, too." She added.

Shadowy Sex Symbol

User Image

Batman in black.

Scarlett chuckles and takes a seat by him. She waves him on. Not acting as if it was repulsive or any thing. A person has to eat. She looks at him and then chuckles " I am normally alone it seams. " She nods her head " People are busy." She flickers her green eyes to the male. And then shrugs. " I guess your one lucky male " she smiles at him and then stretches. She then sighs softly. Feeling lightheaded and hungry. She pats her stomach but she wasn't hungry for solid food. But blood. Or some other life force.

But she pushed that away. She wouldn't stoop that low. She sighs and then looks at him. Her tail flickering behind her. She smiles at him as her hair parts when she huffs a hot breath. She looks at him and then smiles softly. She then nods to him " So how are you today ?" she asks him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff