open || accepting

User ImageUser Image

Super Raider

7,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

Ah, so you want to hear another story about heroes and villains and legendary treasures, eh? Well, I really am beginning to grow tired of telling you people these stories, but fine, fine I will tell you savages yet another story. Get off my back will you? Damn, I do not even know where to begin...or to start off or whatever. Hm, well I might as well tell the story of what happened after the fate of Pandora was decided and the Vault Hunters discovered something unlike anything anyone could have ever dreamed of. I'm guessing you're all going to want some back story so I guess I shall get started with that then.

It all began on the shitty wasteland planet of Pandora. Who knew that such a crappy, a*****e of planet would hold so many legends, treasures, and secrets? It was when a rumor began of something known as The Vault lying somewhere withing the wastes of Pandora. Many came to the planet, some smart like myself, making a profit of off of the rush to the planet. Let me tell you, I am making a fortune being a completely legitimate weapons dealer. Yes, most of my weapons are taken from the bodies of dead adventurers, but now back to the story. Anyways, there were many that came in search of the fame fortune that would come with discovering The Vault. Some would call them explorers, others treasure hunters, others idiots, but the official term for them, their famed title? Well, that would be Vault Hunters.

Four of the Vault Hunters, the most badass of the badass, discovered The Vault only to be met with complete and utter disappointment. When they opened The Vault, they discovered that it filled only by a mass of alien tentacles and some portal to another dimension. However, what they didn't realize was that they had opened up the door, almost literally, to a world of new possibilities except that new world was still Pandora, but now Pandora was introduced to a new extremely rare, expensive element known as Eridium.

Eridium attracted the attention of the powerful Hyperion Corporation run by a murdering sonuvabitch by the name of Handsome Jack. The Crimson Raiders, led by the first four Vault Hunters, attempted to rebel against Handsome Jack and his tyrannic rule, having only one safe city by the name of Sanctuary. They needed more help, however, and that was where new Vault Hunters came in. The collaboration of the Vault Hunters ultimately led to the discovery that Jack was not mining the Eridium to sell, but to awake an ancient being with unimaginable power known as The Warrior. With the death of friend and leader of the Crimson Raiders, Roland, the Hunters only felt a greater passion to take down Handsome Jack and the Hyperion Corporation. The Hunters waged war against Jack and in the end they beat both Handsome Jack and the Warrior. When the two had been defeated, the Hunters sought to destroy the Vault Key only to find that it actually revealed several more Vaults around the universe. This, of course, reached the ears of many and now Vault Hunters everywhere are scowering planets in search of the loot that the Vaults promise.

Our story begins with all of you and your arrival on Terra Milas, a small planet that supposedly has one of the largest Vaults to have ever been known to exist. It has called a plethora of Vault Hunters to explore its surface. It is a dangerous planet, half of it covered with craggy rock and volcanoes and wastelands and the other half covered with dense, dangerous jungle. This planet also contains bandits and raiders, looking to kill and loot whoever they can. The most dangerous group on the planet, though, is the Blood Ravens Corporation, an infamous gang of bandits that has risen up the ranks of wealth and glory and has joined the big leagues alongside Hyperion. It is headed up by the most dangerous bandit ever known, Boss-Man Raven.

This is your story. Will you succumb to the wastes, to the bandits, to the creatures, to the Blood Ravens or will you discover The Vault and have your name written in history?

Super Raider

7,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

Basics First off, obey the Gaia TOS. I am the ruler of this roleplay, what I say goes. However, I will not be god-modding. I am at par with everyone else in this roleplay with the exception being in administrative duties. Make sure things stay within the realms of reality. Don't just happen to find some huge minigun lying in the middle of a street unless you elaborate on the events leading up to its location such as it being left behind in some locked crate in the middle of a bandit camp or something. Don't cuss to extremes, but it is encouraged.....if you've played Borderlands games, you'd know why. When it comes to clothes flying, I ain't buying. Time skip or take it somewhere else.

Literacy This is a semi-literate to literate roleplay which means that a minimum of two paragraph is needed, but don't write a novel. Writer's block is understandable but still try and dish out something that others can go off of and progress the story. Make sure you distinguish between speech and action.

Posting Please make sure your posts include a picture and the name of your character so that others make get a sense of your character's appearance and know who you are. Do not use really bright font colors, we don't want anyone to have to strain there eyes to be able to see your posts. Feel free to add in any other information. Also, drawn or anime pictures only.

Application
Please send all profiles to me titled Let's Go Treasure Hunting. You will notice that my profiles are a little simplistic and that is because I'm extremely lazy and dot want to read pages upon pages of information that we can discover in the roleplay. I believe the information of a character is best told throughout the roleplay. Wait until you are accepted to post.

Super Raider

7,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

Sirens: Humans who have an affinity for magic. There can only be six of them in the universe at any given time. They are extremely powerful beings who can charge themselves with Eridium.

Only 3 Siren positions will be allowed as three are already known.

Sirens: 0/3

User Image
〖► Full Name Here ◄〗

That Is One Ugly Mugxxxxxxxxxx

ηαмє: (Nickname)
        нσмє ρℓαηєт: (Where your character is from; if they're not from Pandora, be creative with where they came from. No planets from our galaxy such as Earth)
        αgє:
        ∂ιѕтιηgυιѕнιηg мαякѕ: (Any extra physical markings worth mentioning; if none, put N/A)

Get To Know Me? Piss Off!xxxxxxxxxx

ρєяѕσηαℓιту: (Either list characteristics [at least 5], or give description)
        ℓιкєѕ: (List at least 4)
        ∂ιѕℓιкєѕ: (List at least 4)
        вισ: (Minimum 7 sentences, no more than four paragraphs)

Who Am I?! WHO AM I?! Yeah, I'm Not That Big of A Dealxxxxxxxxxx

cℓαss: (Vault Hunter, Raider, Blood Raven)
        ωєαρση(ѕ): (Make it unique, and no mech stuff. 2 guns max. 1 melee weapon)
        ѕρєcιαℓ αвιℓιту: (Only one special ability such as summoning a turret or cloaking for a limited time. No magic unless you are a Siren.)

There Are Voices In My Head! xxxxxxxxxx

ρℓαуℓιѕт: (Theme song(s) please provide a link for each song)
        ρυρρєтєєя: (Your Username)

[align=center][IMG]http://i892.photobucket.com/albums/ac130/airbornehero45/Badlands/fa04d66d-c24d-4777-bbca-26f1b88fb74d_zpsdf05c6d9.jpg[/IMG]
[size=18]〖► [color=COLOR2][u][color=COLOR1]Full Name Here[/color][/u][/color] ◄〗[/size]
[/align]

[list][size=15]✔ [color=COLOR3][u][color=COLOR1]That Is One Ugly Mug[/color][color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][/u][/color][/size][/list]
[list][list][list][size=10.5]๑ [color=COLOR2][b]ηαмє[/b][/color]: (Nickname)
๑ [color=COLOR2][b]нσмє ρℓαηєт[/b][/color]: (Where your character is from; if they're not from Pandora, be creative with where they came from. No Planets from our galaxy such as Earth)
๑ [color=COLOR2][b]αgє[/b][/color]:
๑ [color=COLOR2][b]∂ιѕтιηgυιѕнιηg мαякѕ[/b][/color]: (Any extra physical markings worth mentioning; if none, put N/A)[/size][/list][/list][/list]

[list][size=15]✔ [color=COLOR3][u][color=COLOR1]Get To Know Me? Piss Off![/color][color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][/u][/color][/size][/list]
[list][list][list][size=10.5]๑ [color=COLOR2][b]ρєяѕσηαℓιту[/b][/color]: (Either list characteristics [at least 5], or give description)
๑ [color=COLOR2][b]ℓιкєѕ[/b][/color]: (List at least 4)
๑ [color=COLOR2][b]∂ιѕℓιкєѕ[/b][/color]: (List at least 4)
๑ [color=COLOR2][b]вισ[/b][/color]: (Minimum 7 sentences, no more than four paragraphs)[/size][/list][/list][/list]

[list][size=15]✔ [color=COLOR3][u][color=COLOR1]Who Am I?! WHO AM I?! Yeah, I'm Not That Big of A Deal[/color][color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][/u][/color][/size][/list]
[list][list][list][size=10.5]๑ [color=COLOR2][b]cℓαss[/b][/color]: (Vault Hunter, Raider, Blood Raven)
๑ [color=COLOR2][b]ωєαρση(ѕ)[/b][/color]: (Make it unique, and no mech stuff. 2 guns max. 1 melee weapon)
๑ [color=COLOR2][b]ѕρєcιαℓ αвιℓιту[/b][/color]: (Only one special ability such as summoning a turret or cloaking for a limited time. No magic unless you are a Siren.)[/size][/list][/list][/list]

[list][size=15]✔ [color=COLOR3][u][color=COLOR1]There Are Voices In My Head![/color] [color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][/u][/color][/size][/list]
[list][list][list][size=10.5]๑ [color=COLOR2][b]ρℓαуℓιѕт[/b][/color]: (Theme song(s) please provide a link for each song)
๑ [color=COLOR2][b]ρυρρєтєєя[/b][/color]: (Your Username)[/size][/list][/list][/list]

Super Raider

7,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

User Image

[IMG]http://i892.photobucket.com/albums/ac130/airbornehero45/Badlands/4983d503-36fe-4475-80a6-886ba39559a9_zpsf0c057b3.jpg[/IMG]

User Image

[IMG]http://i892.photobucket.com/albums/ac130/airbornehero45/Badlands/0_zpsb4c466ba.jpg[/IMG]

Super Raider

7,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

User Image

Bullymong: A savage ape- like beast with fours arms. It can leap great distances, tear chunk out of the earth and throw them and they like to punch...a lot.
User Image

Thresher: Giant alien worms that can tunnel under the earth and spring up from underneath. They vary in size and abilities. Ex: Wormhole Threshers use their mouths to create vacuums that suck in enemies and make it so that they can't flee.
User Image

Skag: Vicious alien hounds that are fast and always travel in packs. They also have elemental powers occasionally.
User Image

Varkid: Tiny insects that are always large in numbers, but very weak. However, they will occasionally turn into cocoons when damaged and then hatch seconds later into much stronger versions that can fly.
User Image

Spiderant: Large insects that vary in sizes and roles. They can shoot webbing and can have elemental effects.

WEAPON TYPES & ELEMENTS:

Fire: Strong against flesh
Corrosion: Strong against armor
Shock: Strong against shield generators
Skag: Makes enemy weaker to other elemental types
Explosive: Goes boom-boom
Cryo: Can freeze enemies.
(Only one element per gun. No elements on melee weapons)

Various Vending Machines Scattered Across the Wasteland (Sell and but items corresponding to the machine. Each machine also has one special item of the day that resets every few hours that it better than the other items being sold in that particular machine.)

Ammo Dump: Buy Ammunition and Grenades-Can sell any item here

Guns: Buy weapons-Can sell any item here

Zed's Meds: Buy medicine and shield generators-Can sell any item here

User Image User Image User Image

Super Raider

7,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Super Raider

7,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Super Raider

7,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Super Raider

7,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Super Raider

7,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Super Raider

7,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Super Raider

7,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

OPEN||ACCEPTING

Super Raider

7,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

xxxxxMe? A Vault Hunter?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPft, yeah right...
xxxxxxxxx...Bang Bang Bang. I Might've Lied.

TROY BENNETTxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxVAULT HUNTER
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

User Image
                                                                Troy sat inside the train, patting a gentle rhythm on his legs. There was only about an hour left until the train arrived at the station, one of the last actual remnants of sane civilization left on this God forsaken planet. There were a couple of towns scattered about, but most of the populated areas were camps created by the bandits. Human effigies strewn about, walls made out of scrap metal and junk vehicles. It was a sad, desolate place for sure.

Troy took a long glance out of the window, watching the volcanic rock, geysers gushing out steam, and glowing fault lines fly past as the train sped across the molten wastelands. That was when he spotted something out of the ordinary. Something he hadn't really expected, but had been hoping for. In the distance, dust and dirt was being kicked up. By what exactly? Four Bandit Technicals, also known as the dune reinforced dune buggies used by raider. It looked like they were outfitted with some weapons as well. Troy smiled and stood up, cracking his hands and neck. "This just got a bit more exciting." He was just glad that he was the only one on the train. He didn't want other people getting in the way and the train was automated so no need to worry about the conductor. He checked all of his weapons and hit a button on his wrist pad. His shield generator activated with a satisfying whir, enveloping him in a soft blue glow that faded away. He then turned and looked out the window again. The bandits were pulling alongside the train, taking turns jumping on and climbing onto the roof where they proceeded to try and cut through the metal. He heard some shouts.

"Come on you ******** grinders! Let's grab us that Vault Hunter that's gonna make us rich men!" Troy nodded with a smug look, his bottom lip puckered out a bit. He had to hand it to them, at least they had a goal and were determined. He respected them for that, but they'd be dead or hurting bad in a second. He put down two of his tiny robot bombs and told them to stay there and blow as soon as a raider poked his head in through the roof. After that, he strolled over to the back of his train car and grabbed tightly onto a pole used for those who wanted to or had to stand and he waited. After a few seconds, a portion of the roof was kicked in and a raider stuck his head in and smiled. "Found ya, Hunter." Troy gave him a lazy salute and then pointed down at the robots who were walking circles. The raider glanced down and his face became somber. The explosion happened next, blowing apart half of the car, taking five raiders with it. The front of the train tilted to the side and dragged across the landscape for a while before smashing into the lip of a crag. The back part, smashed into the cart he was in and began to fall apart, coming away from the rail that the train was suspended on. It all jumbled together, train car crashing into train car. Some exploding, some flying into the other bandit cars. One train car smashed into his, sending it soaring through the air, making him grip the pole even tighter as let out a yell. "Whoooooooaaaaa!"

His train car smashed into the ground, sliding for a while before coming to a screeching stop. He stood there in stunned silence for a few seconds before a mischievous smile spread across his face. He climbed up onto the roof of the car and stood there, assault rifle in his hand and slung across his back as he stared at the one remaining Bandit vehicle left. "I'm gonna need that. Just so you know." He smiled and aimed his rifle at them.

+Location: Wastes
                                                                              +With: No One
                                                                              +Mood: Content
                                                                              +OOC: --

Desirable Grabber

User Image
U~R~8~6~d
Rachael Rayne Raciti

86 sat watching the bandits from her hide up in the hills. She'd been waiting for this day for a while, watching the tracks restlessly for the past two days. Her information had told her to look for it then, but obviously it was out of date. Now that the train was finally coming in, it was almost unfortunate that there was a vault hunter onboard. She'd been hoping to sneak onto the train and grab up some supplies, maybe hang a lift out of the wastes where her company had put her down at. She was not very pleased with them right now. But on the other hand, she stroked the dark wooden frame of her rifle. They'd given her this baby as a part of her down payment. She grinned as she moved her eye to the scope. The round reticle focused on each of the vehicles in turn, alighting on each bandit to let her count up how bad the match up was. She was searching for something else quite key though.
See, there are many, many bandits rolling around the planet. There was one bandit group that stood head and shoulders high above the others. Blood Ravens, lead up by the Boss-Man Raven himself. She was looking over the vehicles, and the bandits not to know how many of them there were, but instead looking for a mark of some kind to identify them. Unfortunately, the volcanic wastes were dirty, and these bandits had probably never heard of the word bathe. So her chances of finding it were slim. Not that she was much cleaner either.
Then the train blew up. And with that, 86 stood up, digging herself out of her sheltering hide. She lifted the heavy sniper rifle and threw it on her shoulder, keeping a hand on the strap as it swung around behind her. Then she started off. "And yet another vault hunter learns why you never use public transportation." She sighed. Jakobs had put her down planetside personally. Of course, in the middle of nowhere, hence her desire to catch a ride on the train...
Well, walking was good for the legs anyway. And she had such a figure to look after too. She set out at a fast-paced walk, heading parallel to the train tracks. She was almost tempted to open up her shield generator, but she didn't think there was all that much danger out here. Plus, she had better eye sight than most planetside, so she'd almost certainly see them coming. She didn't want to use it without need. After all, the feeling of having the shield up always weirded her out. She looked forward to the walk though. There weren't that many bandits she'd need to worry about in the meantime. "Damnation though, I really didn't want to have to walk it."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff