Literacy: Semi-Literate to Lazy Literate

Parispostal's Husbando

Tipsy Knight

8,575 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
Story

War. War is not new to the Kingdom of Alarath, from invasions by Man to forces of the blackest pits of Hell, all have touched the soil of Alarath. Five-Hundred years ago Alarath faced perhaps the worst threat one could possibly imagine, The Nightmare. Many brave heroes died to slay the Death God Maltias and peace has remained due to the vigilance of brave knights. Three Orders have arisen with the oath to protect the Kingdom or to die in the attempt. The Broken Shields, the iron fist of Alarath's Knights, all clad in steel and ready to crush any foe under an avalanche of metal and flesh. The Crimson Eyes, reclusive scribes who catalog and protect the lore and titles of Alarath as well as the foes it faces. Lastly, The Hollow Arms, an order cloaked in whispers and enigma who strike at the heart of all who oppose the glorious Kingdom of Alarath.

Peace never lasts though, for the brighter the light shines it only creates shadows darker than the blackest sin. Two new threats have made themselves known and have sent shock waves of fear through the kingdom.

The mighty Dragons have returned from the long slumber, watching Alarath from their frosty thrones atop the eastern mountains. Many peasants have broken to fear and revere the Dragons as Gods in flesh and a mighty cult and order of Knights as been founded to serve their masters.

Possible remnants of the Nightmarish horde have been spotted in the south as well. The Unholy, a loose coalition of Demons, Undead, Necromancers and all things foul and inhuman. While the Unholy would challenge both the Dragons and Alarathian army if united now they are far from an organized army. The Unholy fight amongst themselves for dominance and none have claimed it as of yet, Gods have mercy on those who would stand against a United Unholy Horde.

Sides are drawn and war is once again on the horizon for Alarath, the Knights sharpen steel and prepare while the cultist pray to their Gods for strength. Will the Dragons burn Alarath to cinders? Will the Knights stand fast against the hordes at the gates? Or shall the Unholy corrupt and slaughter all?

-------------------------------------------------------------

The Ash War Has begun...

Several weeks ago, in the Village of Volud the war began. dignitaries from the dragon's were 'attacked' by soldiers of Alarath, sparking the conflict. Rumors are now circulating of an Unholy and Dragon alliance, a force that would threaten the whole of Alarath.

Even now the Alarathian Royal Family is preparing to send it's forces into the Dragon's Territory to exterminate the lizards once and for all, ignoring the Unholy threat to the dismay of many advisors.

The war has now begun in earnest, and Alarath will either survive to see the end or burn...

Parispostal's Husbando

Tipsy Knight

8,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
Rules

1: Nine The Ranger is GOD, his word is LAW.

2: Please follow Gaia's ToS, Ergo: No Cybering, no Flaming, ect.

3: Romance is encouraged, but again keep it clean.

4: Be nice. Your characters don't have to like each other but please be civil, if you have a disagreement with someone please use the OOC or contact me. NO OOC DRAMA. NONE. ZILCH. I DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH IT.

5: No Gary/Mary-Sues. No one is perfect.

6: No Godmodding, no auto-hitting/killing, no controlling someone else's character without permission. (moving from point A to B is permitted in the interest of keeping things moving)

7: Please PM all Character profiles to Nine the Ranger for approval, once accepted you will be asked to post them in the profile thread, only then may you post.

8 : Title your PMs 'Alarath' so that I know these rules were read.

9: Have fun, it's the point, right?

10: OOC posts make Nine happy~

11: I reserve the right to changes these rules for any reason whatsoever.

12: Please feel free to ask questions or give input, it"s very much appreciated~

13: Please try to stay semi-literate with a decent paragraph, we don't need a novel. Proper grammar is also helpful, mistakes happen though we're all human.

Parispostal's Husbando

Tipsy Knight

8,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
Links

RP Related

OOC

Profiles

Parispostal's Husbando

Tipsy Knight

8,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
Factions/Roles

Alarath

Alarathian Royal Family

Prince Krale Zevram - Nine the Ranger
Princess Andrea Zevram - Dunce007 (Temporarily Master: Nine the Ranger)
Royal Guard Captain
Royal Guard Miyuki - Coyora
Maid Cana Futari - Coyora

Order of The Broken Shields

Knight Commander Ren Orrain - Nine the Ranger
Knight Lieutenant RESERVED -bandit731
Knight

Order of the Crimson Eyes

Knight Commander Salmar - VikingSasquatch
Mage Knight - Rene Bipartite - Hidoi Naito
Mage Varazen Reiyota - justinn45
Mage Georgi Abate - The Puzzle Cathedral

Order of the Hollow Arms

Senior Assassin Eve Ferys - bandit731
Senior Spy

Blackjaw Marauders

Marauder Leader Ulfar Blackjaw - VikingSasquatch
Marauder

Dragons

Noble Dragons

Dragon God Fiera Drachegott - Hidoi Naito
Noble Dragon Yousa Smog - Dunce007 (Temporary Master: Hidoi Naito/Nine the Ranger)
Noble Dragon

Lesser Dragons

Lesser Dragon
Lesser Dragon

Cultists

RESERVED - Nine the Ranger
Cultist Phase Isaribi - Lyriku
Cultist

Unholy

Faction A - FULL

Faction Leader Ostrava - Nine the Ranger
Follower
Follower

Faction B - FULL

Faction Leader
Follower
Follower

Faction C

Faction Leader
Follower
Follower

Independent - FULL

Outcast Knight Marrok de Bayle - Marrok de Bayle
Outcast Knight Lamek de Sable - Marrok de Bayle
Alchemist Vyre Vialest - Hidoi Naito
Alchemist's Assistant Seiji Seikatsu - bandit731
Independent Hybrid Alidia Kidna - bandit731

Parispostal's Husbando

Tipsy Knight

8,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
Profile Skeleton

My Name Is; (Character Name)
I am: (Age)
I serve: (Faction Allegiance)
My Role: (Role Within Faction)
My story is long, but if you're interested: (Background Information)
I fight with: (Combat Skills, and equipment)
What makes me special: (Powers, if any, no more than 4, elaborate)
You're still listening?: (Extra information)
Mirror, Mirror: (picture)

Parispostal's Husbando

Tipsy Knight

8,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100

Parispostal's Husbando

Tipsy Knight

8,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
Knight Codes

Broken Shields

-Forbidden to Marry.
-Forbidden to have Children
-Forbidden to consume alcohol in excess
-Warrior/Paladin Type characters only.
-Must serve for 25 years before able to retire, once retired children are possible.

Crimson Eyes

-May Marry and have children.
-Alcohol entirely forbidden.
-Mage/Cleric type characters only.

Hollow Arms

-Forbidden to Marry.
-Forbidden to have Children
-Rogue/Assassin type characters only.
-never able to leave

Parispostal's Husbando

Tipsy Knight

8,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100

Parispostal's Husbando

Tipsy Knight

8,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100

Parispostal's Husbando

Tipsy Knight

8,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100

Parispostal's Husbando

Tipsy Knight

8,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
Krale Zevram - 'Prince of Alarath'

The day began as it always did, painfully. Krale sniffled and rolled slightly. He pulled his thick blankets over his head to keep the chill away from his body. Why was the castle so drafty? Krale always felt better when he was out in the warm Alarathian sun. Maybe if he felt up to it he'd go for a walk in the gardens in the courtyard. He opened his eyes and looked at the window, seeing a few birds fly out in the clear blue horizon. Krale sighed softly. If only he could be free, free of this fragile body that held him back. He longed to explore his kingdom, to meet it's people, and perhaps even defend it from the threats it now faced. Krale closed his eyes. Who was he kidding? He'd never be strong enough to fight Alarath's enemies, he could barely make it through a short sparring session without keeling over. Krale knew Alarath was better off without him, he was no use to anyone. He was a nuisance to all he encountered. He could die the very next day and hardly anyone would even realize it. A sad reality for the young prince.

Demonic Shapeshifter

User Image
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. She felt him stirring. she was pooled in a pile of blankets she had turned into her own personal nest. But that was ruined when he had pulled the blankets tighter around him. She opened one lazy golden eye. Currently she was in the form of a large black house cat. She knew she couldn't risk her human form to often in the castle. Her ear flicked before her eye shut and she gave a yawn then a silent stretch. Her claws digging into the sheets as she made certain that she was ready to go for the day and properly awoken. Her golden eyes focused on the royal head. She managed a feline like grin as she wiggled her rump.

One moment she had innocently been slumbering and now she had just attacked the royal head. Her mouth full of Krale's hair. She could be beheaded for it if Krale had the guts to tell his family he was keeping a Shapeshifting female in his chambers. But to the staff and the family she was his adorable pet cat. Nothing adorable about her other than when she was sleeping. Even then she should come with a sign like do not wake the slumbering beast. It was Krale's fault for moving and her rather frisky morning activities. "Time to get up your. highness." She purred to him with a mouth full of his hair tugging softly. "Dont make me change and shove you out of bed. Adventures to be had and food to be feed." Spoiled brat she was becoming. At least she was adjusting well to the lifestyle of royalty. "If I turn i'll be naked and how fascinating that will be explaining to the blushing maids." Oh she was sinister.

User Image
Eve Ferys

After the events at Godsfall, Eve had returned to a safehouse of her own. She was behind schedule a lot further than she would have liked to have been, thanks to how she delayed herself with Marrok de Bayle's trial and her slight interest in Ren Orrain. Eve had other things she needed to concern herself with, far more important things. She did forget the existence of Marrok de Bayle and how he was now in exile, but his time would come eventually. Her eyes were now currently turned toward Volud, once again. She had sent her children near Volud to keep an eye on the Unholy and the Dragons, and her cloaked daggers had delivered Eve reports that she did not like the least bit.

She stood in the main chamber of the ruins that Eve had transformed into a hideout, reading over the details on a sheet of parchment. The ruins, surrounded by a forest, was surrounded by Eve's Mist, to keep the area from being found. Those that did happen to stumble upon the general area were lost within the maze of forestry and mist, and the children that lurked in the shadows killed them silently. Other than Eve and the children she kept around, there was one other Eve kept around. Marielle Fane, a prisoner - a woman who had once held a desire to join the Crimson Eyes. Eve had kidnapped her, threatened to murder her entire family in front of her, if she did not cooperate. She had resisted heavily at first, but Eve had spent the years breaking the girl. She was kept in chains, but was allowed to wander the ruins. Eve had needed someone with her expertise to attend to certain matters that Eve could not.

"How are those two children - the infants - doing, Marielle?" Eve did not turn to face the girl. The two babies Eve had kidnapped from Volud, the two that Marrok de Bayle had been looking after.

"...Eve, they're sick. They aren't responding well to the... treatment you're making me give them."

"I have no use for infants, Marielle. Let alone for ill ones. All I asked you to do is accelerate their growth. If it's not going to work, be done with it and just let the infants die." Eve had taken a step towards what the magi had done to her as a child. She knew she was just as much of a monster as they had been, but Eve didn't care. In the darker chambers of the ruins, Eve conducted research of her own. She had to become a monster in order to kill a monster. In the end, she would accept her own fate. "Do what you will, but remember our deal. I need to start moving again soon." Marielle was silent, and Eve knew how the woman felt. Marielle did not like the idea of leaving two children to die, but she also did not like the idea of having her family and friends brought back to this place in bodybags.

"What do you intend to do now?"

"Dragons and demons. Volud. It seems like the two sides have joined in some kind of alliance." If the Order of the Broken Shields still intended to retake Volud, Eve needed to see Volud with her own eyes. If the reports were true, there was nothing left to take back. "I'm going to go meet a dragon." The God of Dragons, to be exact. Eve was originally designed to kill gods, and she had a not laid eyes upon the Dragon God before. She needed to know if this was a being she was even capable of killing. Eve, the failed experiment, had a desire to find out if the excruciating agony she had been forced to go through had been worth it.

She smiled to herself, and grabbed her equipment from a nearby table. "Take care of things while I'm out, Marielle." She listened to Marielle nod silently, and Eve took her leave of the ruins, the forest, and the Mist that surrounded them both. "Returning to the scene of the crime..." Eve giggled to herself, and raised her hood over her head. With any luck, she could sneak through a haven for dragons and meet the Dragon God herself.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 2 days north of Godsfall Marrok and his contingent of warriors had made camp, they all sat around fires eating, or cooking what they had with them or what they had just hunted in the woods and plains, except for Marrok who sat smoking a cigar away from everyone else. His head filled with images of the trial as he took a few hits on his cigar. As he sat eventually a few of his people came over to him sitting beside him asking question.

"So where do we go from here? We can't obviously go back now, and they aren't too big on deserters." One of the men asked as he munched on a bit of deer.

"Im sure we will think of something with as many of us as there are we will be able to do something, go somewhere to survive." A female ex knight began to say. "Maybe we can...hold up somewhere? Somewhere that no one would remember or find out about/"

Marrok's brain kicked in as she said a place that had been forgotten. Standing he looked at all of them around him taking one more hit on his cigar before flicking out the cherry and putting it away. "Tomorrow morning wake up before the sun rises, we march for an area that times, as well as man has forgotten for longer than I can remember, Château de fierté, dress warmly for the further north we go to it the colder it will become." After speaking his stomach growled louder than anytime he had heard it before.

"Sounds to me like you have an army inside of you waiting to eat, better take this." Another of the females laughed handing him a flagon of water, and some rabbit they had hunted.

"I suppose you're right..." Sitting down Marrok began to eat, his trials were only beginning. User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff