Welcome to Gaia! ::

pulls out the ball from selve and looks at the fake one in the glass window
"did i do something dumb now."says to her but nothing happen with the ball cause i changed it around. clicks some buttons on it changing it around parz. it from doing something. "I'm Fang Son of of the ((whatever))family."
~She walks into the forest, her hair in a wirlwind around her pale skinned face. She sighs, looking for another person to talk to. She pulls her hair back into a slick bun.~ 'Darn hair.'
Taking a few steps forward, she puts her staff down gently, and walks slowly out onto teh narrow pathway leading to the orb. "I'm here to help." she says in wolf, "Trust me. I have no desire to remove the orb, and I hope that you dont have any ideas of doing such a thing. Please... Just come away from it, and leave it alone..."
harusame900
"did i do something dumb now."says to her but nothing happen with the ball cause i changed it around. clicks some buttons on it changing it around parz. it from doing something. "I'm Fang Son of of the ((whatever))family."
eek *growls and pounces at him*
~She comes apon a clearing, and lays in the dirt, not caring if she gets her damn dress dirty.~
were girl
harusame900
eek *growls and pounces at him*

dodges her from pounceing me stare
harusame900

"Fang..." she repeats. Then she frowns and shouts angrily in wolf, "How can you lie about such things! I havent found anyone who is still alive that is related to me! How dare you say you are my brother!" Then she starts to run forward, but trips on one of the traps of the walkway, and starts to fall off of the side.
c her fall off "i'm fang and it's no lie i'm telling u."says to her pulling her up and shows her the family neckle.
Kaika S. Fox
harusame900

"Fang..." she repeats. Then she frowns and shouts angrily in wolf, "How can you lie about such things! I havent found anyone who is still alive that is related to me! How dare you say you are my brother!" Then she starts to run forward, but trips on one of the traps of the walkway, and starts to fall off of the side.
*slides down the hallway and slides into a wall*
((g2g))
*walks further in and sees more shadows and begins to just play with his ball of fire*
~Her hair quickly excapes her bun, and begins the nightly dance.~
Under The Stairs166
~Her hair quickly excapes her bun, and begins the nightly dance.~
*looks curriously at her hair and las slightly controling himself*... *goes bak to his fire bal.. and manipulates it into a small rose*
harusame900
c her fall off "i'm fang and it's no lie i'm telling u."says to her pulling her up and shows her the family neckle.

Seeing the necklace she falls to her knees and then looks at the floor. "This isnt making sense to me..." she murmurs in wolf, now getting used to speaking that way automatically, "I thought everyone had died but me... Why is this happening?"
~She smiles, and pulls her hair back into a tight bun again, waiting for it to...die.~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff