Welcome to Gaia! ::

I look at her with a funny face that says gross"Come on I offer to pay and you choose a free place. Whatever you choose make sure you stop by before you leave to get Shrydel though.I notice the man I nodded to leaving the bar speaking to his staff. I think to myself hmm what a homely man. I wonder if hes gonna be part of this stupid war.
waits again for someone to ask about the trials
(Eeep to sleepy, eyes refused to stay open! I'll be on tomorrow it was fun RP'ing with you all ^_^)

Shion noticed the same couple of people that he ran into today. Their glanced laid on him and he shot a friendly glanced back at them with a smile and a nod. With that he disappeared in the crowd of people.
Dyanel grinned at Exo.

"Hey what can I say? I've never liked guys paying for me," she teased. That reminded her of what Vince had said. She looked at Exo. "Would you believe he made me promise that'd I get married when I get back? That was just... odd of him," she stated as she headed to the door as she pulled Exo's arm.
Exodine
I look at her with a funny face that says gross"Come on I offer to pay and you choose a free place. Whatever you choose make sure you stop by before you leave to get Shrydel though.I notice the man I nodded to leaving the bar speaking to his staff. I think to myself hmm what a homely man. I wonder if hes gonna be part of this stupid war.

Tell me more abot the the war i know almost nothing about it
And i only fight when i am forced to and i only use my weapons when forced to!
I look at her amazed once again"Did you actually agree to it. If you did you'd better stick with it his old heart would go out if you broke a promise to him. Then I wouldn't get to learn the rest of his masterful workmanship.I laugh as I'm being drug to the mess hall. I then turn to the young man."I know the war is gross and stupid. That's all that matters. The only reason I would take part would be to protect Dyanel. Come on if you want to eat this gross food."I smile again

((edited the mistake xp bah another im horrible gonk ))
Dyanel rolled her eyes as he insulted the food.

"It's not gross it's free and they're produce is amazing!" she said happily opening the door.

When Exo spoke of protecting her and her getting married she froze inside a bit. She looked at him. "Oh right like some guy is going to want to marry a warrior woman who could probably beat him any day at sword play," she huffed feeling like she was hopeless.
I look at her with a face of content"Whenever your at the pub with me I always have to remind the guys how young you are. They are always checking you out every guy in town is. Even if they are a bit scared of you. You could marry any guy in this town probably."I check back to see if the ninja is coming with us to eat.
DYanel blushed a deep red.

"Yeah, see the older ones, all the boys my age are going out with girls like Jakeil," she huffed refering to their friend that came by the shop to flirt with Exo every other day.
Who is this Jakeil
I look at Dyanel a little grossed out"Who would go for Jakeil. She flirts with me I don't flirt back."I shudder at the thought of Jakeil."If anything I think you should let Vince set you up with someone. That would make him happy and besides when has he steered you wrong.I start through the line choosing food here and there.
You know Dyanel I think our friend Exo has a, uh how shall i put this unharmfully ah yes, a SOFT spot for you!
Gam's eyes twinkle
Dyanel looked at Gam then back at Exo. She sighed as she opened the door to the mess hall. She got a tray and went in line not wanting to talk about feelings at a time like this. She didn't even know her own feelings about anyone at the moment.
I turn angrily to gam"We've been together since kids we both grew up with Vince. He'd want me to whatch over her. I would do anything for Vince or her."I turn away brightly redened.
Dyanel placed a mango, a banana and a bowl of hot cereal on her tray and looked back at Exo and Gam.

"Exactly, we're a family, a small one, but a family at that," she stated trying to believe it herself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff