Sylvia 0.10714285714286 10.7% [ 6 ]
Altair 0.125 12.5% [ 7 ]
Nerine 0.053571428571429 5.4% [ 3 ]
Siren 0.053571428571429 5.4% [ 3 ]
Vulpes 0.035714285714286 3.6% [ 2 ]
Weaver 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 4 ]
Holy crap, MORE lesbians?! (Pollwhore~) 0.46428571428571 46.4% [ 26 ]
Total Votes:[ 56 ]

Lusine rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 4 Total: 14 (2-20)

Sparkly Seeker

Araceli Campbell

Evangeline Jones

Sharon Holloway

Bernadette Rhodes

Aisling Flynn

Beryl Solis

Beryl paused in dabbing at her daughter's forehead when her phone began to vibrate in her pocket. The artist leaned over to kiss Cleo's cheek, then stood up and left the room in order to take the call. She didn't check the number beforehand, figuring it was likely an emergency, and was a little surprised to hear Melodique at the other end. "Oh, no, it's fine! I mean, I don't mind you calling me. I'm just surprised that you're awake....um, Cleo is fine. She has a high fever but it's been dropping a little as the night goes. She'll be right as rain in the next few days, she doesn't get sick very often so when it comes it hits a little harder than usual." It wasn't anything to go to a doctor for. But speaking of doctors... "How are you doing, Melodique? What are you doing up so late...?"

Faye Penny Fisher

Sylvia Syl Orr

Isreal Wm

Isreal moved like a ghost, her eyes trained on the Bloodhounds as she headed for the exit that had been provided to her. Siren was just ahead, and the newly initiated member of Orcinus found herself disappearing from view like the breeze that she had taken her traits from. Following the currents of the air, Isreal quickly traveled ahead of the Bloodhounds.

Faustus

Faustus snarled when the Bloodhounds crashed the meeting. "Oh, sweet irony." He muttered sarcastically, and he geared himself up to fight even as the others prepared to evacuate.

10 + 3 = 13 - 5 = 8 Dmg

The thin man leaped at Luann with surprising force and moved so fast that it was nearly impossible to see what, exactly, he had done to attack her. But whatever it was, it struck her in the back with enough power to bowl her over if she didn't block it or brace herself for it.

(ignore that last roll, I don't need it right now)

Jehui rolled 5 10-sided dice: 8, 7, 5, 6, 7 Total: 33 (5-50)

Generous Gawker

8,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
~+~Chairwoman Athene~+~

Relena Saint Mantis

Raleigh Lynnette Der Malian

Taith Aerrow Zavia Turunen

Malwyn Carmineo

Doctor Mélodique Chanson

((Oh RP time, I love how you treat me better than linear time does))

Melodique cleared her throat softly, and smiled though she knew it couldn't be seen.

"I was thinking of you... and just thought I'd check in to see how things are going?" Gah. Now didn't that just sound purely awkward. It wasn't her intent, and she hoped Beryl didn't think she was coming on too strong or anything.

Not that she was. She just wanted to be friendly. (Riiiiight Mel).

After all, she had just gotten the woman's number just hours ago after shyly asking for it. Talk about making a situation awkward...

"I couldn't sleep to be honest. I rarely do get as much sleep as I should. Not good for me, I know, but I'm just instinctively use to sleeping with one eye open so to speak." Truthfully she had problems with sleeping for years now. She could easily just ask one of her colleagues or Lindsey to just write her a prescription for a sleeping aid, but, well... Melo was stubborn and didn't like treating symptoms. She liked getting to the root of it.

"It hasn't effected my abilities at the Hospital though." She said to reassure Berryl. "I always promised that if it did I would quit and find away to get myself sorted out."

Karelineo Kuscherii 3/20

"s**t..."

Bloody. Battered. Bruised and bleeding. The Bloodhound managed to drag herself into a sitting position, holding her aching head and cussing about a "******** Orcinus b***h"

When it set in just what Marianne had done, Karelineo cursed and leaped to her feet.

"********, are you nuts!?" Well, no time to argue that. She looked at Jules and did a double taking.

"******** damn. Glad it's Allen and not me..." she looked at the older twin and cringed, "no offense. But Allen will heal, plus she'll have the harlot attending to her needs. Unlike us poor unfortunate souls who happen to be alone."

Limping along, she smirked and shook her head. "Lets get the bloody hell out of here before it crashes on our heads."

Leonora R.J. Sutaru

♬♒Siren♒♬

8+3 = 11 - 5 = 6 damage saved! No damage!

Siren had expected it, deep down to be honest. The experienced member of Orcinus knew she would be a target: she was the one leading the newbies. She was the shepard of the flock. Take her out and they would scatter.

Or rather, that was the theory.

She spun around just in time and grabbed the blade by the handle, just mere inches away from it touching her face. She looked at Luann and frowned.

"What you and your comrades don't understand, never mind the fools on the Council, is that we're doing you all a favour. There's been enough fighting already!"

Ω ~ Altair ❖ "The Silent" ~ Ω

♓ Iwalani ♓

5+3=8 = 3 damage saved! No damage!

Iwalani easily managed to wrestle her arms away from Siren and Luna. When the blade came, she easily swatted it away and then grinned.

"Now you asked for it, b***h!"

♃ Lee ♃

Lee was asked to help ensure the others escape, and like hell if she wasn't going to live up to her bargain.

So when Luann approached the exodus, she flew into action, her whip sword moving on her command.

7+2 = 9 - 5 = 4 damage!

"Quit while you're still ahead!"

Dangerous Grabber

11,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Zonia Rasm'ssen

Lyriana Couse

Vanessa Vladof 15/21 HP

Vanessa growled, looking at the others. ******** useless, all of them! Was she the only ******** Guardian that kept on her toes on downtime?

"Fine then!! You get the ******** out of here! I'll bring him in myself!"

4 + 4 = 8 - 5 = 3 Save! 4HP Loss!

Her distraction threw her off as Altair pulled her arm to the side, the blade stabbing easily into her side. She gasped in pain, but growled through it, shoving herself back from the blade.

"Desperate? I'm not the one hiding behind a mask," she muttered, holding her side.

4 + 4 = 8 - 5 = 3! Full Save!
4 + 4 = 8 - 5 = 3 Damage!

At his next slash, the Bloodhound spun to the side in a graceful pirouette, dodging the blade and bring her hand up for a swift backhand.

7 + 4 = 11 - 5 = 6 Damage!

Following up in her counter, she hid her free hand at her side, already clenched in a fist. Right as Altair reacted to the backhand, her fist would fly at his gut like a bullet. She was still aiming on bringing him in, despite the room caving in on them.

10 + 3 = 13 - 5 = 8 Damage!

Her gloves would emit another bright flash of light at the apex of the punch. But unlike the harmless wave to disorient them, this would would hit like grenade, a surprise combo to her punch.

Dominique Garfield

Cissnei Galar

Sjofen Livia

Isis

Ravager

Mary Ad

Even as the room started coming down, the clone moved to the center of the room, holding it up to allow the rest of the members to escape when they finished with their business. But even as that happened, the original Mary Ad was gone.

7 + 1 = 8!

Tenju and Nival would feel a slight breeze behind them before Mary walked up between them.

"Very nice, you guys," she said, her mask still affixed to her face. "Siren will lead them out to us just fine, so you'll follow me to our next destination."

Coleyoly rolled 3 10-sided dice: 5, 10, 5 Total: 20 (3-30)

Fluff Powerhouse

20,650 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Clambake 200
Nerine
( 18 / 24 )
What a total rush! Nerine twirled her trusty baseball bat at her hip and ignored the bloody smear in the sweet spot. Not quite a home-run as she was hoping but a damn good hit, enough to get all the players on the field to home. With a pleased smirk she crunched passed the beaten bloodhound and to BAMF, who STILL hadn't moved her a** despite all the fighting.

"Hey a*****e, get moving. s**t just got tricky and we need to get moving. Don't worry about us down here - we've got this handled, easy as pie. Ain't that right, Altair?" Nerine snickered at the silent sentinel of Orcinus, although she could feel that this was no laughing matter. With Mary's ******** attack on the structure it was likely to come down at any moment with Vanessa and Luann holding them back.

*Roll*
5 + 3 = 8! Nobody is getting crushed, yet!

Nerine took a large stomp forward, falling into a position similar to the warrior pose in yoga. This lower center of gravity made the strength of her spell extremely effective. With both hands she threw power above and it spread like a protective coating to keep the foundation a little more steady.

"Leave it to the Council's beast to forget to think, huh?!" She jeered after Mary with mild strain to her voice. This punk was holding up the weight of a building with magic and strength alone.

BAMF

"Fine, fine, I get it! Let me just say that, I think that was the most satisfying thing I have ever ******** seen." Bamf huffed in annoyance and made a bee-line for the exit. The sensation of the wind tunnel caught him early enough that he could jump into it like a reverse parachuter. And when he reached the apex of his ascent, the sensation of being closed off occurred in the form of one of Ravager's crazy bubble things.

"Dang, these are neat."

Jane Doe

"Ah!" Surprised by the sudden shift in gravity and stability, Jane clumsily collapsed inside her and Ravager's bubble. It was like being in one of those bounce castles with the kids hopping around and no purchase to be found. This was alright though, since they were moving along behind Siren who was leading the pack.

"Are we sure the others are going to be okay???"

Weaver

User Image
Brooke Demir

She remained entirely still as Mary and Karelineo passed, firmly wedged against the ceiling with her arms and legs. Rationally, she too should be fleeing the scene with such destruction carrying on but something made her stay. Something in the brilliant colors of the Orcinus members and the way her heart reached out to touch them. It made her think, possibly, that Sharon was here. And if that was the case then she needed to stay and protect.

Protect and break, should the situation arise.

Brooke allowed herself to fall from her hiding place when she was sure the beaten one wouldn't hear her. There, in this room there were two bloodhounds left. Vanessa fought an unfamiliar person, whose aura did not call for her. And the other person... Brooke leveled her gaze to them, seeking a hint of beige.

Torrin Berne

Dallas D'Aubigne

Freya Ahlberg

Kamiko Hamasaki

Lindsey McNeil

Iliya Zlatkov

Jules Allen

Is still out cold.

Mary Adelgard

“Nuts? Well, considering everything then I suppose I am.” Marianne replied, keeping a tight hold on her twin. Vanessa and Luann seemed quite eager about dishing out some punishment so she’ll let them do what they wanted to do. Goddesses, bloodhounds were so hard headed but then again, that is their nature. Going after the enemy regardless of how dangerous the situation was. At least, Karel hadn’t protested too much at the retreat.

“That woman packs a punch…” The mage rubs her side unconsciously. She can still feel the blow actually. Gah… If she hadn’t managed to deflect it somehow, she was sure she’d be in a similar state as Jules. She can take the punishment but she wasn’t as hardy as bloodhounds or berserkers. She wasn’t a physical fighter after all. “Don’t worry. None taken.” She waved it off as she stumbled into the hallway they had entered from. “Harlot.” Marianne snorted, highly amused at the description. “Not simply attending, fussing would be more like it. It would probably be a good idea to keep our distance for a while.” She expected the Lady Mantis to be quite angry about this whole thing, Jules being made to go out and all by the council’s order after having stayed out of the field for so long…

Alone, huh… Well, yeah. It was a bit envious, Marianne would admit, that Jules had someone to attend to her and they had no one… Sigh… Looking towards the bloodhound once more, the mage nodded. “We’ll just have to make do, Karel. We’ll just have to.” She nodded to herself as she staggered out of the nearly collapsed building.

“That was close. Too close.” She murmured. Looking around, she quickly spotted the DV they had used to get here. It had been tipped over but nothing seems to be damaged from what she can see. “Come on, you’re a better driver than I am but before that,” The mage carefully lowered her sister to the ground and faced the bloodhound. “You’ll have an easier time driving if you weren’t so battered.” She had noticed the limp in the blonde’s walk after all.

5+4 = 9+1 = 10 First Aid!
2 DMG to self

With her magic coating her hands in a cool green glow, she cupped the bloodhound’s cheeks and allowed it to flow. She was still working on U-mage mode and decided that before she deactivated it, she might as well get just one more spell out. An easy one to lessen the strain on herself. “Not as good as Lindsey or Mel but until we get back, you’ll have to bear with me.” With the heal spell having done, Marianne stepped back sighed. Her nerves were tingling, alerting her that one more spell and she’d be dead weight. Back to normal mode then, she decided. “Sigh… We should have taken a jeep…” Again, she murmured and then shook her head. “Ah well, it’ll be a bit difficult especially since that one would be no help so try not to drive too fast.” She mentioned with a small grin. Marianne was almost sure Karel found a thrill in speed just as much as Jules did.

:: Lorant :: Wendel :: Vizel ::

With how crazy everything was going on behind them, the triplets hurriedly followed the others, abandoning their attempt to get BAMF to move. It was too dangerous to stay any longer especially with the shaking and all. Considering they weren’t the most proficient fighters, they were better at making distractions and setting traps which they were sure would be nothing against bloodhounds, it was best that they didn’t get in the way. That and the veteran members were doing their best to get them to safety. Bloodhounds were incredibly scary too. Cue chorused shivers.

When the other bloodhound, the first one that had appeared, came after them Lorant was the first to dive out of the way and then pulled Wendel and Vizel with him. Gah! That was dangerous!! Three pairs of amber eyes looked on as fellow new members and Siren engaged the tenacious Luann. After a moment of awe, their comrades were being so cool; the trio scrambled back on their feet and tried to make themselves as small as possible. Sort of. They were already short and small compared to the others with the exception of Tenju and Ravager.

Perhaps they should continue heading in this direction? Eh… Where are they heading anyway? Wendel and Vizel scratched their heads simultaneously and then shrugged while Lorant sighed. Well then, on to watching and cheering for their comrades while they took care of Luann. It was four against one but that doesn’t seem to faze, not even in the very least, the council dog.

Partying Cat

7,525 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
K R A S I M I R AxxxxG E N A D I E V

L U A N NxxxxR O W E 9/17
1 = Auto Fail

Faustus's powerful lunge caught her off guard. Luann was hurled to the ground with a sound impact. Immediately a blanket of heat lit up her insides. She was back on her feet within minutes, dashing for Faustus.

9 + 2 = 11 - 5 = 6 Save! No DMG!

Despite her extraordinary height, she was cartwheeled nimbly out of Lee's range. It whizzed through the air past her ears, leaving them ringing. Her mad charge towards Faustus was not staunched by the appeal of being cut into ribbons. She cranked her fist back and sent in flying for his chest.

3 + 4 = 5 DMG

M E R C I ExxxxL O R R I N G S

R E G A NxxxxM A Y E S

M A E V E

Jehui rolled 7 10-sided dice: 7, 10, 2, 3, 3, 1, 5 Total: 31 (7-70)

Generous Gawker

8,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
~+~Chairwoman Athene~+~

Relena Saint Mantis

Raleigh Lynnette Der Malian

Taith Aerrow Zavia Turunen

Malwyn Carmineo

Doctor Mélodique Chanson

Karelineo Kuscherii 13/20

Karelineo tested her injured body, her head still pounding. She winced a bit as she mounted her bike and looked at Marianne.

"Don't faint on us Aldegard." She grumbled, then took a good look at the woman. "And I'll be fine. You on the other hand..." she snorted, "you seem like the type who needs someone." Those menacing eyes seemed... almost gentle for a moment before she laughed cruelly, then stifled it from the pain still in her head.

"Yeah. Mantis is a bit of a Harlot. Not like that matters right now." Karelineo gunned the engine and hummed. "Think we'll get some of em?"

Leonora R.J. Sutaru

♬♒Siren♒♬

Siren nodded. Now was not the time for fighting. It was the time for getting the bloody ******** out of there, especially with the place coming down.

"Be careful Nerine!" She called over her shoulder before continuing to lead the others. "Come along now, we all have to keep moving!"

Ω ~ Altair ❖ "The Silent" ~ Ω

7+4 = 11 = 6 damage saved! No damage!
10 + 4 = 14! 9 damage saved! No damage!
2+4 = 6 = 1 damage saved! 7 damage taken!

Altair was quick on his feet. He dodged Vanessa's backhand and gazed unwaveringly at her punch which he pushed aside with his hand.

"It's not hiding, it's protecting!" Her follow up, that glow to her punch caught him and hit him hard. The wind rattled out of his lungs as he was brought down to a knee. Altair coughed and sputtered, a wet and troubling sound. He gritted his teeth as his Talgmurst began to unravel, and hastily tugged it off and threw it aside.

Tanned skin, eyes of dark teal with hints of gold, and ink black hair stared at Vanessa unwaveringly. Those eyes narrowed into a glare as a trickle of blood trailed down the side of his lips.

"You should join your comrades, Bloodhound, they are truly wise."

3+4 = 7 = 2 damage!
3 + 4 = 7 = 2 damage!
1 = fail.

He rushed to his feet, both to gain distance, and to maneuver. He went for a slash the first attack, and then a kick to the other side where she wouldn't expect. The calm Sentinel then made to attack but suddenly began to leap backwards and away from her.

"No point in staying! We should get the hell out of here Nerine!" As he was pulling back, his eyes on Vanessa, sword still firmly in hand, he gripped his stomach with the other, moving it just when he began another coughing fit. He only slowed, however, not wanting to waste his opportunity to move out of what was becoming a dangerous battle.

Those who run away live to fight another day as they say.

"Come on!" He called back, flicking the blood off of his hand.

(6/20)

♓ Iwalani ♓

♃ Lee ♃
Jules Allen

Mary Adelgard

For a moment Marianne looked rather scandalized but then schooled her expression. “I do not faint Kuscherii.” She glared but she had to admit to herself, at the very least, that she wasn’t as fine as she makes herself seem to be. “Oh I know you’ll be fine. You take punishments better than I can but like I said before, you’re a better driver than I am. The least I could do was make you a bit less battered looking.” The mage countered with a huff and then paused, just a tiny bit surprised to see what seemed like wisps of tenderness in the bloodhound’s eyes. Of course, before she could confirm what she saw it was replaced by Karel’s usual hard edged gaze not even trace was left for her to study. “Hmph… I do function alone adequately enough.” She murmured.

It took a bit of maneuvering but finally Marianne managed to find a secure enough position where she could keep her grip on her twin and also keep a hold on their driver. It wouldn’t do well for both of them to fall off then she would really have to answer to the Lady Mantis. “If you say so.” She couldn’t really blame the bloodhound for thinking of the councilwoman, who was also her keeper in most cases, that way. “Maybe but let’s get out of here before I really do end up fainting.” There is still a slim chance of that happening after all. Heaven forbid if it actually happened though. She would not be able to live that down.

:: Lorant :: Wendel :: Vizel ::

It looks like they’re back on track, following behind Siren quickly so that they don’t fall behind. They could only run as fast as their legs could carry them.

Lusine rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

Sparkly Seeker

Araceli Campbell

Evangeline Jones

Sharon Holloway

Bernadette Rhodes

Aisling Flynn

Beryl Solis

Faye Penny Fisher

Sylvia Syl Orr

Isreal Wm

Isreal was long gone before anyone realized it. She wasn't really fleeing like a coward...she was picking up on the trail that the Bloodhounds had made and investigating it. How, exactly, had they gotten in? It was something to ponder while she flowed with the wind.

Faustus

6 + 3 = 9 - 5 = 4 saved, 1 dmg taken

Faustus threw up his arms, the sleeves of his jacket hardening with a sudden spark of magic. It wasn't enough to prevent all of the damage and he gave out a harsh cough when the force was enough to shove him back and knock the wind out of him. Something flickered, then, but only briefly--it was gone as quick as it had come, and Faustus was already rolling out of the way.

Coleyoly rolled 6 10-sided dice: 4, 2, 7, 9, 9, 10 Total: 41 (6-60)

Fluff Powerhouse

20,650 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Clambake 200
Nerine
( 18 / 24 )
"********! Don't worry about me, just get the hell out! I'll be right on your tail!" There were still some of them left, and not to mention Vanessa and Luanne remaining doggedly persistent. Nerine disconnected from her spell and stepped out from underneath, feeling confident that it would hold long enough for them to organize and evacuate. There was, as some liked to say, bigger fish to fry.

Nerine put herself in Vanessa's path, between the bloodhound and the injured Altair. Fierce maple eyes regarded the assistant for a single moment before she leaped into engagement.

4 + 5 = 9 ( - 5 = 4 DMG )
2 + 5 = 7 ( - 5 = 2 DMG )

Weaving and swaying, Nerine built up momentum behind her baseball bat before swinging it at Vanessa with the bloody side in. At the very least a nice graze might startle her, or maybe she would get a kick out of having Kuscherri's blood smeared across her in some way. This swing was followed through with a high-arched kick to the face.

BAMF

Jane Doe

Weaver

User Image
Brooke Demir

Auras swept together in movement and flared out like fire fed with gasoline during a fight. Brooke's eyes dilated dramatically, her breath catching the faintest scent of something familiar. And then, in a subtle flash (or perhaps a trick of the light) she saw beige. This bloodhound was sinking her teeth into someone that may have her beloved's aura.

And that, that made Brooke nearly blind with rage.

Brooke had fought very hard in the jungle those many years ago, scrambling to save her life and regain her former self. For an entire year there was a sense of agony that had hung around her like a veil as she tore away the bloodhound strip by strip. And although this had brought about the friendly woman known as Brooke today there were still certain... Aspects such as possessive protectiveness over someone that she loved. Even the possibility that Sharon had been hurt drove Brooke into a very cold part of herself.

7 + 2 = 9 ( - 5 = 4 DMG )

Throwing forth the garrotte wire to Luann's arm, Brooke allowed enough slack for it to wrap around several times before pulling firmly. There was no way this new opponent could be ignored, Brooke would NOT be ignored!

9 + 2 = 11 ( - 5 = 6 DMG )

She jerked harshly on the wire, drawing Luanne close enough to see the slits of her eyes and feel the heat of her snarl. "How dare you."

9 + 2 = 11 ( - 5 = 6 DMG )

Without even thinking about it, she reached her hand out to grasp that murky green, opaque aura that hung about Luann like a cloth. Frantic fingers clutched at the smoke and, through a miracle, managed to clasp it. Brooke looked into Luann's eyes then, with a vicious expression on her face as she tore in a swift movement, like a bandaid, she tore away Luann's aura.

Torrin Berne

Dallas D'Aubigne

Freya Ahlberg

Kamiko Hamasaki

Lindsey McNeil

Iliya Zlatkov

sweet sapphoria rolled 3 10-sided dice: 1, 5, 3 Total: 9 (3-30)

Partying Cat

7,525 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

L U A N NxxxxR O W E 0/17! Defeated!

1 = Auto Fail! 4 DMG taken!

The harsh bite of metal clenching around her tender flesh prompted an immediate snarl of hate. Luann felt the wire sinking down further breaking apart skin and attack vulnerable muscles. She repressed a vicious hiss and tried, fruitlessly, to escape the mesh torture device.

5 + 2 = 7 - 5 = 2 Save! 4 DMG taken!

Relentlessly, her attacker wrenched her backwards. She was drawn into closer range and met with golden eyes rivaling the angry brilliance her own. The wind of her caustic remark crashed against her cheeks and heightened Luann's own escalating rage. The cruel embrace of the metal wire cut deeper with every movement. Numbness began to travel up the length of her arm, draining her muscles of ample strength to free herself. The woman's glacial leer put her own edge. For a split second, Luann recognized the need for fear. She parted her lips to speak, but it was too late.

3 + 2 = 5 Save! 1 DMG Taken!

The woman's fingers swept forward, reaching out at her. To choke? To claw? Luann braced herself in preparation for a wrestle for her life if need be. To her astonishment, the woman's fingers appeared to grip something in front of her, something invisible. Complete confusion wiped the anger from her face and contorted her features into a bewildered grimace. Was she insane? Why was she not fighting? Luann only fell farther into bewilderment when the woman locked her gaze and soured her expression. She yanked back her hand only once, then the bottom fell out.

A blood-curdling, piercing scream exploded from her chest as Luann hit the ground writhing. Her every nerve point cringed and pulsated madly with unfathomable pain. The insides of her lungs felt withered and dry, yet simultaneously filled with molten lava and leaden salt. Her chest felt heavy and compact, straining her ability to breathe. Each time she attempted to move one limb her body convulsed abnormally. All the while a elongated shrillness exited her lungs in a horrifying fashion she could neither end nor pause. Her legs, having long given out shook uncontrollably and slowly crawled upwards. She managed to roll onto her side, inducing another shattering shriek. Her mind refused to comprehend or form a proper thought outside the anguish, leaving her to twist and roll in pure unending agony. Luann's eyes searched frantically over the face of her attacker, wishing to understand what she'd done.

R E G A NxxxxM A Y E S

M A E V E

[[OOC: Karma is a b***h. xD ]]

Glory Sieg rolled 5 10-sided dice: 1, 9, 2, 10, 6 Total: 28 (5-50)

Dangerous Grabber

11,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Zonia Rasm'ssen

Lyriana Couse

Vanessa Vladof 13/21 HP 1 9 2 10 6

1 = Fail! 2 HP Loss!

9 + 4 = 13 - 5 = 8 Full Save

Vanessa advanced on the man quickly. She raised an arm to block the slash, but it caught her wrist just under gloves, scoring another slice. She hardly flinched though and brought her arm across to block the following kick. She was braced for another attack, but frowned as he just backed off.

"Don't you try to run away!" Vanessa started after him, completely ignoring Nerine moving in her way.

2 + 4 = 6 - 5 = 1DMG

10 + 4 = 14 = Full Save!

Primal senses made Vanessa move her head out of the way, taking a painful graze to her ear that left it ringing. Even as she turned, she ducked under the following kick to face the slugger who laid Kuscherii out.

"Planning to laud a double Bloodhound KO or something, b***h?" she growled. She wasn't the one Vanessa wanted, but any member would be better than none.

Then there was that awful scream. Even Vanessa had to stop to see Luann hit the ground. She was bewildered, she hadn't seen or even heard anyone attacking her, but as Luann fell, she saw the dark-robed person standing over.

6+ 4 = 10 - 5 = 5 DMG!

"********' USELESS! All of you!" A leap carried her away from Nerine, a falling knee strike coming for Brooke's head. Whether it hit or not, she would use the space to pick up Luann, tossing her over her shoulder.

"I failed because you idiots are ******** useless..." she grumbled. Pausing in the doorway, she glared venom at the escaping members of Orincus. She didn't expect the woman who took out Luann to attack her as she escaped, but part of her exposed her back on purpose. She'd rather be buried alive in here than run back with her tail between her legs and nothing to answer for it except for three unconscious allies.

Dominique Garfield

Cissnei Galar

Sjofen Livia

Isis

Ravager

Mary Ad

Coleyoly rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

Fluff Powerhouse

20,650 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Clambake 200
User Image
Brooke Demir

Luann's aura turned to nothing in her hand, fading out of existence like the shadows they fought. This piece of Luann, Luann's soul, fell away as if it had never existed and in Brooke's eyes she could see the rawness of the exposure, the bloodhound's spiritual flesh and blood. There was so much activity from the pain. The remaining aura writhed with the agony Luann would never be able to describe as, not a physical thing, but as though an abstract sensitivity had been hotwired to a car battery. But this was just the beginning, Brooke knew. Luann would find herself very challenged in the days to come and not by the pain.

Leaning down, Brooke unwound her wire from the bloodhound's arm (normally she would just take the limb, but the shock was caving in) and pulled it taut with a firm strum to remove bits of flesh and blood before putting it away.

8 + 2 = 10 ( - 5 = 5 SAVE )
5 - 5 = 0 HP

Violet eyes lingered on Luann's form before the urgency of an attacker caught her attention. Still in a daze, Brooke somehow managed to duck under the attack and fall into a defensive position. Thankfully it wasn't very necessary, as Vanessa grabbed her injured and made a strategical retreat.

"..."

Nerine
( 18 / 24 )
"Simone's ghost, that was ******** twisted." Nerine watched the screaming bloodhound get carted away before looking to the two remaining people in the basement. "Come on, we don't have time to waste! My spell isn't gon'na hold up forever!

"We need to catch up with the others!"

BAMF

Jane Doe

Weaver

Torrin Berne

Dallas D'Aubigne

Freya Ahlberg

Kamiko Hamasaki

Lindsey McNeil

Iliya Zlatkov

Partying Cat

7,525 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

L U A N NxxxxR O W E

The world whirled around her in one swift movement as Vanessa hoisted her up. Her screams finally tapered into mild groans despite the lingering pain. Numbness flowed throughout her limbs, reverberating with an unplaceable sense of panic and wrongness. Her thoughts were still erratic and incomprehensible, jerking from one random subject to another. One last burst of white-hot pain exploded in her chest, sweeping away her consciousness.

R E G A NxxxxM A Y E S

M A E V E

A rush of adrenaline filled Maeve's bloodstream. Siren's lead was compromised by the appearance of the first bloodhound, Luann. She pivoted slowly, expecting the woman to begin firing off knives at random. Iwalani and Lee's reflexive responses were impressive, and managed to distract the hound for a second. Faustus's sudden pounce also caught her off guard, eventually drawing her full attention. She darted to Faustus's side as he was knocked back, as she moved across the space her gaze connected with a familiar face. Brooke. The woman's erupting temper beset the hairs on her neck with fear. She witnessed the unusual act of Brooke pawing the air between she and Luann. When her hand yanked back she could only cringe at the ear-splitting shriek that tore from Luann's lungs. After Brooke retrieved her wire, leaving Vanessa the opportunity to collect Luann, she resumed pace and stopped next to Faustus.

"Are you doing okay? No vital injuries?" She found the nerve to ask after bloodhounds retreated.

Sparkly Seeker

Araceli Campbell

Evangeline Jones

Sharon Holloway

Bernadette Rhodes

Aisling Flynn

Beryl Solis

Faye Penny Fisher

Sylvia Syl Orr

Isreal Wm

Faustus

"I'm fine." Faustus answered Maeve's question with an absent tone, distracted by whatever the hell it was that had just happened. The screaming woman had been removed from the scene but, exactly, had happened to her to make her cry out like that? He stepped forward towards Brooke, hesitantly at first, then with shaky confidence until he was standing right in front of her. His expression was concerned, and on his frighteningly beautiful face it was nearly tragic. He reached out a hand....then paused. He wasn't sure how to continue.

my phone doesnt do punctuation, sorry!!!)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff