Total Votes:[ 17 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Beloved Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

All are w e l c o m e here,
But none are recommended to stay.
Should you b|e|c|o|m|e use to us here,
Those from there shall f o r g e t all about you.

This p|l|a|c|e is not safe,
These c r e a t u r e s are not like you.
Fires rage, but never burn,
Mountains rumble, but never fall,
Rivers f l o w, but are never moving,
People die, but never go...

But do not f e a r,
We want you here.
In the l|a|n|d|s of the lost,
In the tides that never change,
In the t i m e that is forever still,

All are w e l c o m e.

User Image

User Image

Beloved Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

No ones quite sure how it happen, no one even knows when. But it did. If it didn't, there wouldn't be a story, now then, would there? Yes. This land indeed was forgotten, and lost from the world. How you get there, what is there.... that's a mystery yet to be discovered.

However, there is a legend. Should you believe it or not is up to you, but it's there none the less. A legend that speaks of this land, who's name has been long gone and out of reach in our tongue. Yes, this land riddled with magic and creatures unlike anything we know today. This land, legend has it, that is ravaged by ancient gods, mythical beast, and powers beyond imagination. It destroyed itself, or so they say, and in the after affect, somehow detached itself from the world. The most common belief is that it was so advanced in technology, that it began to get too curious. That it started doing things it shouldn't. One day, it's said, a large eruption came from somewhere in this land. The sky darkened for miles all around, all could see the ashy disaster. And then, when the sun came out, it was gone. All have forgotten the true happenings of this day, but this is the legend that is told of it. Yes, it can't be found now. At least, not to those who are looking.

No, only those who don't expect it can find themselves in these ancient runes. Only those who have lost there way can ever truly reach the ƒoяgoттэŋ.

It happens allot. People go missing everyday. Where they disappear to, none can say, but this land might just be responsible. It;s not so unbelievable. This land long forgotten by the people must get lonely, yes? Why not allow a few wandering souls to enter it's mystical folds every now and then. Most find themselves in a new realm, new world. Are you a lost traveler? Or are you a forgotten creature? The page is blank before you, you are the one with the pen.
Write your legend.

User Image

|-Introduction-|
|-Story-|
|-Rules-|
|-Profiles-|
|-Reserved-|
|-Reserved-|
|-Reserved-|
|-Open-|

Beloved Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

- Literacy. Please use proper grammar and spelling as best you can. One to two paragraphs at least. This is a literate RP, so if you can not complete the requirements, please don't join. At least 3 sentences per paragraph.
- Courtesy. Do not ignore fellow RPers, nor knowingly exclude anyone from something. I understand if you simply don't see a post or such, but don't make it a habit to do so. When directly speaking to a fellow RPer, be kind and polite. No arguing, or both will be banned.
- OOC. I don't want a load of OOC posts, and nothing else. I don't mind it, and when your bored and unable to post your character, i understand it, but please, try not to make it excessive. Also, signify your OOC with something, such as [[]], (()), or what not.
- Decorations. I enjoy pretty posts, but I would never make this a requirement. However, feel free to add picture, quotes, color, or any such thing to decorate you characters posts.
- Characters. You can have as many characters as you can control, though I wouldn't recommend creating more then three. Trust me. If you play multiple characters, please color code them so as to not make it confusing for the rest of us.
- Profiles. All profiles are to be PMed to me, then posted in the Profile forum. Be sure that I have accepted your character before you post in the profile thread. All profile Pms are to be labeled with something creative. Surprise me, as I can assure you I'll know what it's for the moment I open it.
- Content. This is a yaoi RP. Sorry fellows, I fancy such and so I've created this to be dedicated to it. However, please don't get graphic when in roleplay. If you wish your characters to have detailed intercourse, take it somewhere else as I have no wish for my account to be banned because of you. I'll allow occasional heavy petting, so long as that's not the only thing your character is doing.
- Story. I made an open story line for a reason. Get creative here, please. Seriously, I couldn't have given you any more freedom with this RP if I had let you create it! Ok, maybe a little, but... You know what I mean. You can make up whatever you want, so long as it fits in the general little outline I created. And is only a general thing.
- Questions. If you have question for me about anything at all, or comments even, please feel free to PM me. I'm will to answer anything, so long as it's not something that could be answered by reading the posts. If your lucky, I'll even give summaries, if ever needed. Thank you, and I hope you enjoy my role play!!
- Last thing. Thought you were done, huh? Wrong! Just remember, I am goddess, Queen, and all together the dictator of this roleplay. My word is law! Disobey at you own risk... I reserve the right to add/delete rules as I see fit.

User Image

|-Introduction-|
|-Story-|
|-Rules-|
|-Profiles-|
|-Reserved-|
|-Reserved-|
|-Reserved-|
|-Open-|

Beloved Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

Please post profile here AFTER I have accepted them.
[Profile Thread]

[imgright]Insert image direct URL link here [anime only][/imgright]

[size=9][color=1]▫▫ Gαιαŋ Nαmє ▫▫[/color]
[color=2][/color]
[color=1]▫▫ Cһαяαctєя Nαmє ▫▫[/color]
[color=2][/color]
[color=1]▫▫ Agє ▫▫[/color]
[color=2][/color]
[color=1]▫▫ Яαcє ▫▫[/color]
[color=2][/color]
[color=1]▫▫ Oяiєŋtαtioŋ ▫▫[/color]
[color=2][/color]
[color=1]▫▫ Poѕıŧıoŋ ▫▫[/color]
[color=2][seme[dom]/seke[either]/uke[sub]][/color]
[color=1]▫▫ Һıѕtoяy ▫▫[/color]
[color=2][At least a paragraph][/color]
[color=1]▫▫ Pєяѕoŋαℓıty ▫▫[/color]
[color=2][At least a paragraph or list][/color]
[color=1]▫▫ Єхtяα ▫▫[/color]
[color=2][/color][/size]

User Image

|-Introduction-|
|-Story-|
|-Rules-|

|-Profiles-|
|-Reserved-|
|-Reserved-|
|-Reserved-|
|-Open-|

Beloved Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

User Image

|-Introduction-|
|-Story-|
|-Rules|-
|-Profiles-|

|-Reserved-|
|-Reserved-|
|-Reserved-|
|-Open-|

Beloved Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

User Image

|-Introduction-|
|-Story-|
|-Rules|-
|-Profiles-|

|-Reserved-|
|-Reserved-|
|-Reserved-|
|-Open-|

Beloved Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

User Image

|-Introduction-|
|-Story-|
|-Rules|-
|-Profiles-|

|-Reserved-|
|-Reserved-|

|-Reserved-|
|-Open-|

Beloved Sex Symbol

User Image

OPEN!!!!

User Image

|-Introduction-|
|-Story-|
|-Rules|-
|-Profiles-|

|-Reserved-|
|-Reserved-|

|-Reserved-|
|-Open-|

Beloved Sex Symbol

User Image
And so the man asked the bird,
"Oh, little bird, how can you fly?
How do you soar the that vast, vast sky?
Are you often forgotten down here?
Or do you keep your loved ones always near?"

Everything seemed quite recently. So quite. The wind rustling in the wind that use to sound like the crashing of swords, now was a dull hum. The river running through the brooks below those trees, once sounding like raging rapids, now was a low, distant trickle. Even the animal sound such as predators growls, which use to set alarm running through ones nerves, now was as a scuffle of shoes. Was it the sounds that had changed, or was it the creature perceiving them?

This said creature was lounging in a tree, currently in his humanoid form. Long legs stretching out, balanced inhumanly on the thin branch, one arm lay across his chest, the other fell next to him, hanging next to the branch. His silver hair fell in front of his hair, over his shoulders, and the long strands continued to hang next to him. His eyes were closed, in a soft sleep. Had he changed much? Falndor, once a great god of the sky, now roamed, unknown and unable to affect anything, a shadow of what he once was. But, he was to young for his hearing to be going, he just wouldn't have that.

His eyes flung open, and the world seemed to awaken along with him. Sound flooded his mind, and his eyes, their color a shocking electric blue, moved to his side where a hungry wolf stood, growling up at him. His coat was shaggy, mud splatted, and his ribs were visible under the tangled mess. Falndor felt sympathy for the poor beast, but not so much as to offer himself up as it's next meal. Falndor's lips parted, and a series of words from a language long lost poured out like a stream. The sound was low, soothing but dangerous at the same time, and it seemed as though the words came through unmoving lips. When he closed his mouth, the wolf had stopped growling, looked away, and trotted off. He was not frightened, but had resigned to seek another target, leaving the old god to his mind.

He sat up, and in a quick, fluid motion, slid off the branch that he had napped on. He landed lightly on his feet, not even stirring the leave beneath his shoes, and strode away in the same motion. The trees around him seemed to hold no interesting life, so Falndor would look elsewhere for suitable company. There had to some somewhere, in this land of poor, forgotten souls.

With fluttering wings, sang the bird back,
"I may soar through the sky high,
I may become one of many, lost as I fly,
I may be forgotten by those down there,
But I shall never falter."

And so the bird was lost to the winds.

7,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
Before, I was terrified to forget.
To forget my home.
To forget my family and friends.

'~.::Katsu Satoshi::.~'

Don't forget me...

Katsu sat at the base of a tree, his knees curled up to his chest as he stared at the ground while he let his mind wander. He normally would keep himself occupied so that he didn't have time to think about things, for his mind always opened those painful memories, but now he was left with nothing to do. The tip of his snowy white tail twitched as the rest of him remained still, save for his ears that turned in the direction of the smallest sound.

Katsu sighed, letting his arms rest on his knees as he his half his face behind them. His heart ached, along with the scar on his back that he'd received from his father. The memory made the neko demon lower his ears. Why hadn't his father remembered him when he returned? Did he not care about his son enough to bother remembering? Katsu pushed those thoughts aside. Thinking about it now won't change anything, and they were only making him depressed. The event had happened many years ago, but it was still fresh in his mind.

Katsu drew his sword from its sheath and examined it. He always kept his weapon polished and sharp, for he'd recieved it from his father and his most precious item. He let the tip fall in the dirt and he started drawing pictures in the soil, feeling bored and depressed. He had to find an activity to keep him occupied soon, or he'd feel miserable all day.

...or my heart will be torn.

But now, I'd do anything to forget.
And as I sit here all alone.
The memories haunt me, and the torment never ends.
User Image
Today is every Monday.

Laviathin had just spent the last quarter of an hour wandering through the rain in one of the noisiest cities in the world. His hands were shoved deep in his pockets and his head was down hiding his face from the rest of the world. People passed by him without a glance and he didn't offer anyone a chance to. The heavy rain pelted his light brown hair and slid down his thin shirt causing the young boy to shiver.

As he walked his feet cared him to a small park set somewhere near the center of the city. With a slight sigh of relief he stepped under the would be protection of the trees. Finally looking up he shook his hair out of his eyes and looked around.
He couldn't stay here for the night. It was far to open, not to mention wet. As he looked around his eyes spotted a small hidden path. Frowning and then looking around again he looked back at the path. Yup. Still there.

Sighing again he started to walk toward the path. He had to lean down a bit to enter the path. Before he did so he looked back over his shoulder to the noisy road that lead to the otherwise quiet park. He frowned, deeper this time. He didn't think his mother would care much that he was missing. Not after the fight they had just had. Turning back to the path, he leaned down and entered the very well cover path.

The first thing that he noticed when he had entered the path was that it was no longer raining. There wasn't much sound either. It was as if the wheather and the noises of the city had just melted away. Laviathin continued down the path. Now that he thought about it, this didn't look anything like where he had just come from. He shivered and looked over his shoulder. The path had disappeared and the rainy park he had just left completely disappeared.

"Never had that before..." He mumbled sarcastically. He turned his gray eyes back to the world around him. It was very gray and drab. He wondered how odd it would be to be found standing there soaking wet when there was no rain at all. "Guess I should just keep walking..." he mumbled again and did just that.

Today is every Monday. Monday mornings suck.

((Okay! I highly doubt my posts as this will be as long. D:< ))
User Image
Beginnings Bells

was it such a sin?

Sitting in darkness, the cessation had overcome his agony long ago. The debacle hue shrouded his vision, and he had not moved from where he lay, staring upward, for many a year. He'd forgotten how to breath, and how to feel. Everything had coalesce, and debauchery had torn him in two.....

Caves had always been comforting to Kain. They held no secrets. They were always empty. Dark, dank....Secluded. That was why he had chosen to live in such a place for so long. He was entranced by how utterly silent and deign it was. How lonesome it was. How lonely he was. But unlike every day that passed, that one was different. There was no chaff, but a defiling aura that sent his heart racing, and made his pale skin clammy. It was so defiling that it brought him to move for the first time in ages. As he sat up, his shrouded eyes started to clear, but they still held their dull, banal and lifeless hue. There was no shine. He was not living. Nor was he dead.

He was distraught.

Horribly pathetic and broken.

Putting a shaking hand to his forehead, he shut his eyes, slowly trying to remember how it was when one went about doing so. Grabbing his mop of hair, both his hands pressed against his eyes now, his shoulders shaking. Sobbing, he began to recall that everything was not chimerical about what he was now. He was an urchin, tossed away because it had lost it's spikes. It's vivid colors. Pausing as he heard the rushing roar of something foreign, he looked up quickly, staring at the chamber before him....Something was definitely wrong. Standing up slowly, he put a hand against the rough rock wall beside him...."I don't suppose you would mind helping me out of here again, would you?" He whispered in a harsh, monotonous voice that sounded strained and uncomfortable. Of course there was no answer, but he would use it's help whether or not it was willing. This cave was, after all, very secretive, even if it was rather empty. It didn't like it when its secrets decided to walk out without its consent. It wouldn't be a secret cave then, now would it?

Vision of the Blind
Gouges of their Eyes
Memories of the Forgot

Shadows of the grave.

7,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
Before, I was terrified to forget.
To forget my home.
To forget my family and friends.

'~.::Katsu Satoshi::.~'

Don't forget me...

After Katsu had successfully drawn a stick figure in the ground, he sat for a moment before he sighed and stuck his sword in the ground, using it to help himself up. Once standing, he carefully wiped the dirt off the tip of his blade. "No point to just sit here and sulk." he mumbled to himself, sheathing his weapon. His white tail flicked side to side, shaking off the dirt while also brushing it off his legs, then swayed lightly behind him as he let his right hand rest on the hilt of his sword.

He was about to start walking when his ears picked up a faint sound. It sounded like footsteps, though they were too quiet to belong to a normal creature. Katsu's ears perked up at the thought of another creature. It's been a while since he'd talked to anyone. The neko demon turned his head about, looking for the source of the noise when movement amoung the brush caught his eye.

Katsu's mouth fell open slightly as he saw the man stroding by, watching as he man's long slivery hair trailed behind him. His face looked so smooth and perfectly formed that it had caught Katsu off guard, for he had not expected such a beautiful creature to walk by. Yes, the neko demon could tell that he wasn't human, not just because of his pointed ears, which was a dead give away, but also because of the aura the man seemed to give off. It was very different from that of a human's, or anyother creature's that he'd come across.

Katsu stared with curiousity evident on his face, his ears pointing in the direction of the man. He then set off in his direction, wanting to meet this new creature. "Hey there!" Katsu called, waving a hand above his head, still approaching the curious man.

...or my heart will be torn.

But now, I'd do anything to forget.
And as I sit here all alone.
The memories haunt me, and the torment never ends.
User Image
Beginnings Bells

was it such a sin?

Putting a hand above his forehead to block the bright light from his eyes, Kain stood facing vibrant trees that he had not recalled being there before. They reeked with life, and shone brighter than even the sunlight, bearing down at him from above. Stumbling facetiously at the sound of a birds caw, he fell forward into a pile of colorful leaves. The grass was even more hubris than the trees. Staring at the ground wide eyed, the man picked up the stem of a brown and green leaf, lifting it up to stare at, at eyes view. It reminded him of something.... Something immutable in his mind. It was imperious to him that he couldn't seem to name why it was so familiar. It frightened him not to remember things. He had always been terrified that he'd forget.

Forget everything.

Then again, during his banishment from Heaven, God had told him something....It was kismet that he would forget. Once he was languid and lachrymose, he would forget her. How smooth and silky her hair felt in his fingertips. How she always seemed to smell just slightly of the ocean breeze. how she's always smile so fully whenever she was allowed outside.

He used to be such a liberated creature. Obdurate, he always succeeded at everything he did. God had had such high hopes for him in the future.

But then he just threw him out like garbage.

For loving HER. Had it really been such a horrid, unforgivable thing?! It was Love! Crushing the leaf in his pale fingers, he furrowed his eyebrow, hitting himself in the head. THIS was why he didn't breath. Why he didn't feel. It was too painful. It brought back things he didn't want to think about.

Vision of the Blind
Gouges of their Eyes
Memories of the Forgot

Shadows of the grave.
User Image
a s l a n F A L C O R E

Wrapped in a light cloak, revealing nothing but a pale face and slender hands, gripped tightly around a walking stick, the tall figured made its way through the forest. His free hand brought a rather abused looking map up to a set of bright lavender eyes, annoyance shining quite prominently in them. He could not have taken the wrong path, that was just unheard of! Well, perhaps not quite as unlikely as all that, but after four years, you would think he'd be able to read a map by now. Of course, it was likely that the map was out-dated, or the man that had seen him off had been mistaken. Or, god-forbid, had lied to him, though he really couldn't see the reason behind it. As it stands, while the map showed a perfectly well established trail from one side of the forest to the other, leading to a village but a day's walk away, Aslan found himself standing at the end of a trail with no village in sight. Not to mention the fact that he had already walked for a good day and a half and still there was no sign of civilization. Had it not for the somewhat demonic aspect of his person, it would have taken much longer for him to get this far. Thankfully, sleep was not something of a necessity anymore. At least, not so soon after a feeding.

" At this rate, I'll walk off all the energy I gained and be stuck with no one around to help," muttered the irate incubus as he cursed softly under his breath. Lost and starting to feel just a tad too warm from all this unnecessary exercise, he reached up and pulled down the hood that had been draped over his head, trying to keep the branches from ensnaring the long red locks that tumbled out. Shaking his head a bit, he sighed as he made his way over to a relatively clean patch of ground next to a tall oak tree. He took a seat as he tried to figure out his next course of action.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff