Welcome to Gaia! ::

With which Nation does your alliance lay?

Apethantos - Nation of Vampires and Demons 0.18518518518519 18.5% [ 5 ]
Sophos - Nation of the Elves and Dragons 0.2962962962963 29.6% [ 8 ]
Thérion - Nation of the Lycans 0.25925925925926 25.9% [ 7 ]
Stoicheion - Nation of the Fae 0.25925925925926 25.9% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

a i r e l l i a's Princess

Feral Friend

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Master Converter 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Oh silver lining... you are hard to see...

Olivia Marie DeLuneWe can't go back...
            Bedroom and then GardensNo one I know..."I'm not sure if I'm ready for all this..." Internal SoundtrackWearing

Leaving Therion had been a little bittersweet for the polar bear woman. She was glad to be away from all the affairs of the court but it was still her homeland, and everything she knew about the world. It was amazing how large her world was growing in a matter of weeks. Of course, once this marriage business was out of the way, her world would probably grow quite small again. Only time would tell if this return to a life she once knew would be wanted or most regrettable. Upon arrival she was given a note that spoke of a lunch and a note in her room. She was told to roam the castle but that was not something she really wanted to do at this moment. Instead she stayed in her room deciding to look over this information that she was being given and perhaps get some sort of organization going in her new room for the time being.

It was not long before she was aware that lunch was rapidly approaching. Olivia took up her jacket once more and decided to head down to where the gardens must be. She really didn't notice anyone that stuck out to her as she made her way down the stairs. She clutched the note from her room. The paper remained in the envelope, mostly because she found herself a little nervous about looking upon the name that would decide her fate. This was the first time in a good many years that Olivia had not felt like she at least had some control over the things in her life.

It was not a feeling she relished.

She could see the gardens... They were right there but for some reason she was not sure that she could just head out there and wait to meet whoever was supposed to marry her. She would not admit that she was afraid. She had wanted so much more from a husband than something that was arranged. Olivia knew why this was expected of her... but still she was nervous and unsure. She was a woman that learned all that she could and rarely felt comfortable until she really knew what she was getting into.

Everything was just so different, there was nothing familiar and that only made things more stressful. And then a scent caught her attention. She knew that scent very well. Her eyes scanned the area searching for the fox. Was she just imagining things? No... No she was not that was most certainly Evolett. Olivia found strength and focus in a moment and waited patiently for her friend to show her face. If it was not soon the bear would be forced to hunt her down and if anyone was prepared for the task it was Olivia.

No going back...Daughter of Therion and Child of the Polar Bear

Quote:
OOC:

Flawless Meltdown

Demonic Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image
tab tab ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅
tab tab ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Garden ᴡɪᴛʜ: Olivia ᴍᴏᴏᴅ: Surprised ғᴀsʜɪᴏɴ: Garden Dress

Knock Knock Knock…

The sound of the knocking on the door had stirred Evolett who had fallen asleep on a chair by the balcony. A groan escaped her lips as she refuse to acknowledge the sound and only buried her face deeper in her arms. The breeze cool breeze and scenic view had been so relaxing that she wound up falling asleep. The Lycan stil was not use to being up so early and thought she would cheat by taking a short nap. It was short lived once again as another knock came upon her door causing her to groan in frustration as she still refused to answer it. “Excuse me, Miss!” A voice of a maid came from the other side of the door. “Madam DeLune?” the maid called out once more. “Hello? Madam? Are you in there? I have a message!” the maid continuously called out and continued to knock on the door. The constant knocking was starting to get the Lycan more than annoyed as she rose from the chair before walking across the room and fling the door open. “What?!” she shouted agitatedly at the maid causing the poor woman to cringe in fear. “I-I… I’m s-so s-ssorry…” she stuttered in fear while raising her hands up in fear of being punished by the dread Lycan Duchess. Evolett only looked down at the woman’s defensive stance and sighed. “Just… tell me what is it that you want.” The maid looked at Evolett seeing that she had calmed down slightly before straightening her back and bowing before the Lycan woman. “I’m sorry, madam. I am here to inform you that lunch will be ready in an hour. We are all required to announce it to the guests as a reminder and give them time to prepare before coming down.” Evolett looked at the maid feeling slightly confused before realizing that there had been a lunch gathering planned in the garden. It had completely slipped her mind.

Evolett closed the door as the maid left before hurrying towards the dressing table to look into the mirror. Amazingly the makeup she had applied this morning did not smudge when she fell asleep on the balcony. Unfortunately, the colour of her lipstick had already started to fade which could easily be rectified by reapplying. But that was for later. First, she needed to find something to wear to for garden lunch occasion. It was troublesome considering it took her a week to decide on what to wear this morning and it was disappointing that she couldn’t flaunt it more. A disappointed sigh escaped her lips. “Well… there is no use in crying over spilled milk, I suppose.” Evolett shrugged to herself before walking over to the wardrobe and took a look inside. Some of her clothes had not been unpacked yet which was a mistake on her part since she had shooed the servants. She disliked the idea of strangers touching or handling her things other than her personal servants back at home. Not to mention there were certain things in there that was off limits. Like her private collection of lingerie for instance. It would have been terribly embarrassing if anyone had seen it. Not that she was particularly ashamed of it since it was her guilty pleasure.

There was no point in rummaging through her luggage and creating a mess since her clothes were already folded nicely. Housework was never her strong point since she almost always had help from the servant. They washed her clothes, prepared her meals, made her bed and even occasionally dress her. She was a daughter of a Duke. Even though her father failed to do his duty in taking care of her as her parents, the servants who raised and stayed with her through the hardships became more like family to her. Evolett was an intelligent, cunning and meticulous woman but when it comes to household chores, she would set the kitchen completely ablaze by trying to dry a simple egg. She would never admit that she had lived a sheltered life mostly half of her life and the skin on her hands had never seen manual labour. Evolett had always used her intellectual and social skills to gain what she wants and leaving mediocre matters like chores to the servants. Not that she would ever admit it but behind the graceful façade she always wears is actually a clumsy idiot when it comes to doing manual labour. She would simply just say that this was a job for servants and peasants and simply walk away. In the past, Evolett did try doing handy work in cleaning and cooking which would usually ending up either her breaking something or injuring herself. Her stubbornness did not let her give up but it was not long before she realize that household chores were just not her forte no matter how hard she worked at it. It wasn’t easy admitting defeat to a mop and a frying pan but she was satisfied at least for giving it a shot.
                                                                      User Image
                                                                      Knock knock knock!

Evolett walked over to the door and opened it to see a butler bowing before her. “I am here to take you the garden, madam.” Evolett stepped out while wrapping her white fur shawl around her shoulders before following the butler down the hallways and down the stairs into the garden. The butler stopped at the etrance of the doorway and bowed before her once again. “Here were are, madam. Lunch will be served soon.” Evolett nodded to the butler before entering the garden. It was relatively quaint little garden and smaller than what she had expected in comparison to the size of the mansion. Due to the autumn season, hardly any of the flowers in the garden were in bloom but there was still something pleasant about it. Perhaps it was the lush trees or the decorations put up for the occasion. Maybe it was the different varieties of coloured outfits amongst the people that were gathered there. Nonetheless, it was still a pleasant site. Evolett had always been fond of gardens since her house were covered in greeneries because her mother loved flowers so much that her father planted a vast amount all around the house. Even though she never knew her mother but she felt like she had a sense of what her mother was like through the flowers that were planted around the mansion.

Suddenly, a familiar face caught her attention. It was none other than Olivia DeLune, a fellow Therion citizen and an acquaintance of Evolett. She has had trade several dealings with her father and saw Olivia during numerous occasions. “Oh… my… god. Olivia!” She called out to the woman in order to get her attention before walking towards her. “What an unexpected surprise. I never imagined you being the other ‘DeLune Daughter’. What a surprise indeed. What happened? Your father couldn’t find a match for you so he decided to send you off here to try and find Prince Charming?” She chuckled light in amusement at her own joke. She wouldn’t consider Olivia a friend but it was pleasant to see a familiar face amongst a crowd of strangers.

User Image

a i r e l l i a's Princess

Feral Friend

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Master Converter 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Oh silver lining... you are hard to see...

Olivia Marie DeLuneWe can't go back...
            Bedroom and then GardensNo one I know..."I'm not sure if I'm ready for all this..." Internal SoundtrackWearing

Olivia knew her senses were just too crazy when she didn't spot Evolett right away. She was missing something clearly. She stepped out into the gardens. The outdoors had always had a calming effect on the female but the scent of Evolett only became stronger. She frowned and scanned the table but before her eyes actually locked on the fox, she heard her name shouted out. The voice belonging to the woman she sought was enough to make her laugh. She offered the woman a small friendly hug. As she asked why she was here. Oh, how she really hated bringing up her parent's matchmaking obsession. She ran a hand through her silver hair tried to think how best to respond. She guessed that there was no denying it. Evolett had seen it first hand, especially when her father tried to trade her on the trade floor.

That man...

"Ha, yes well... My father didn't realize right away that I have no plans to be matched to any of the men he had in mind for me... Leave it to him to find a just cause for me to throw myself into." She had the good grace to blush as she admitted that Evolett was right about her father. "Of course how could anyone forget about his ideas about arranging me with royalty... Huh... Looks like he got his wish regardless." She didn't like admitting that while they had good intentions, mostly finding someone to take care of their most precious young one, they constantly went about it the wrong way and in a most ugly manner.

It was not something to worry about now.

"So I'll be honest... I didn't have the heart to look in my envelope." She said waving the item before the younger woman's face. "I can't imagine that you wouldn't mind being so bold as to rescue me from my own reservations?" Yes, she was aware that she was being childish but truly... She did not want to open it alone. She eyed the other Lycan thoughtfully. She knew that they needed to be seated and so she led them to two empty seats, not taking into account of anyone else at the table.

"Don't pretend you aren't curious..." She teased hoping that the other would take the bait. She held the letter out to the other as she took her seat.

No going back...Daughter of Therion and Child of the Polar Bear

Quote:
OOC:

Flawless Meltdown

Romantic Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Where: New home
With Artemis
Thinking Ohdear
Wearing Classy hidden by travel gear

Ness was hurt by the mans reaction, she was surprised how hurt she was. Despite being afraid of her fiance she genuinely wanted him to like her. After all she would have to live with this man for a while.She looked at her brother and gave him a sad smile. "Kinda bombed that one didn't i.." she said ending with a sob choked laugh.She was about to beg off some time alone in her room when a maid come forth.

Wipping her misty eyes, Ness smiled at the woman nodding that it was ok to interupt. "Excuse me sir, ma'am. But lunch is ready out in the gardens.. If you would just follow me I can lead the way." NEss gave an exausted sigh, she wasn't very hungry but it wouldnt look good for her family if she skipped out on lunch. Elbowing her little brother she nodded towards the back door and the maid. "Lets go Art, time to play nice and show off our table manners."

Linking arms with her brother she gently led him towards the doors and followed the maid out the back door. He of course could easily slip out of her hold she just didnt want him standing there all day dumbfounded by his meeting with her fiance.

Shameless Shapeshifter

User Image

XXXXXXXX~*~ Kiana Talise ~*~

User Image

♨ Location: Garden | Speaking to: Ysan | Thinking: I need to gather more intel

So Ysan had yet to look at his note. When he voiced his concerns about the lycans, Kiana responded, "I have yet to make the acquaintance of any of the female lycans, but their male counterparts were certainly intimidating." But fascinating as well. Kiana remembered clearly how powerful that black lion looked. She thought it was interesting that though both men were in different forms, they could still communicate with one another. "From what I saw, I doubt you will have anything to fear so long as you don't incur their wrath." Ysan still looked uncertain and that made Kiana sigh. She hoped for his sake, he did end up with a Bade.

But even though Ysan was nervous, he manage to pull himself together. His usual mask was back up so hopefully that meant he'd be alright. As the two walked through the open doors to the garden they were greeted by a butler. "Greeting your highnesses. Most of the other residents have yet to arrive but please feel free to mingle with those who are here." Kiana gave the butler a polite smile and thanked him. "Perhaps you'd like to mingle with those ladies over there Ysan. It would do you good to work on your conversational skills." She hoped Ysan would take the bait. This would be the first time all of them would be in the same area. It will either go really well or horribly wrong. Regardless this would be the perfect opportunity to gather intel and watch how the others interact with each other. The thing was, she couldn't exactly do that with Ysan hovering over her.

Romantic Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100

User Image

Where: Hunting in a woods before goign to mansion
With: Dante
Thinking: Much better.
OOC
Witing all this with on had cause myson wont relinquish my other hand.

Just as Marcus grew tired of staring at an closed door a maid came up behind him and cleared her throat. "Mr DeLune, Im supposed to show you to the luncheon now." she said all to pleasantly. With a sigh Marcus turned and nodded, "Alright alright, I'm comming" he said with one final look at the bedroom door. It wasn't like he wanted to start a conversation anyway. Sliding his hands into his pockets he followed the woman outside and to a neat little table.

Once he got to the gardens he recognized two women of his own kind. HE raised an eyebrow at his fathers choices in women. NEither were known for being the dainty, soft spoken type. In fact if he recalled correctly both women could hold their own against many men of his species. Well at least the people here would get a full course on the behavior of a lycan...none will have some sort of fantasy that they weren't excatly what they appeared to be. And thats how Marcus prefered it.. All these diplomatic tip toes only did one thing.. lead a person on and hid the true nature of the beasts inside.

Lycans didnt have to hide, they showed their emotions, lashed out when angry, growled when frustrated, and got very very protective of their loved ones. Even Marcus the silent death was rash in times of high emotion, he was just a tad bit better at controlling it. "Ladies," he said in greeting as he slid into a chair

Shameless Shapeshifter

User Image

User Image

♨ Location: Garden | Speaking to: Marcus | Mood: Pissed off

User Image

Dante was unaware of how his bluntness had hurt the elven princess. He was confused by her response to him. Mentally he was cursing his brother for putting him in this situation. Stupid Marcus, next time he can do all the talking. Dante was over with all this interacting stuff. He was about to leave the girl and the brat when a butler showed up. "Sir, lunch will be served soon. I have been instructed to lead you to the gardens."

Dante groaned and ran his left hand through his hair. "Yeah, fine whatever. Lets get this damn thing over with." Dante followed the man to the gardens. No sooner had he arrived, he smelt a familiar presence and made a beeline for him. "Bro what the **** was that earlier?!" Dante collapsed onto the chair next to his brother. He was still annoyed about his earlier interactions with the elves and in his mind he blame Marcus for it all. A scowl was plastered on his face as he continued to rant and vent onto his brother "Thanks to you I have some brat trying to do me in with a fricken bow and arrow. I swear to god these people are weird. Who the hell uses a bow and arrow anymore?"

User Image

Tricky Bear

User ImageUser Image

█ `❛ ♚ LOCATION: Garden xxxxx █ `❛ ♚ COMPANY: Lavanya Bade xxxxx█ `❛ ♚ CONDITION: Aching
                                i will pull my love some roses, some wild irish roses i will pull my love some roses, the fairest to see and i'll lay them on the gravesite of my own dear darling mary on that cold and silent grave where she sleeps 'neath the dew

Diarmuid fought the urge to snort derisively. A frown fluttered on his lips so briefly that his cheeks almost forgot that it happened as soon as it disappeared. The idealism was refreshing and pleasant, but was impractical. She locked elbows with him and they began walking, which is when he considered his words. She was beyond kind, obviously, and undeserving of a searing scorn to his words. But, in many respects, an old part of him clawed its way up his throat. It demanded truth in the ways of blind hope.

If shoulds could build, there would be no peasants and beggars.” He answered with the same distant coldness of his other words, suppressing the emotional unknown self of him. Diarmuid did not know the person who bitterly lived in poverty. “Your kindness is more than someone such as me deserves, however. Perhaps your king would be wise to skip your brother,” His eyes darted aside, suggesting his ears heard the noise behind them. “And grace your skull with a crown.

A benevolent level minded ruler were oft murdered in their sleep, though. But considering Diarmuid had little choice in marriage, he did not think that would be assassins would be very good at getting there. His sleep was ever so light, he could hear the panting of dogs in his most vivid dreams and the gentle crush of soft dirt would rouse him. His palate was so precise, he could taste poisons known across the world, and if the assassin was not as acute, he could smell them too. Defending a Queen would not be such a bad life, he considered. He served one already. It could not be too different. His elbow was gently squeezed and Lavanya looked almost offended.

A practical one,” Diarmuid replied, and though his lips didn’t show it, his voice nearly smiled. “And one who is very much in control.” She found him interesting and kind, and Diarmuid wondered if that was how he wanted to look. It did not sound so bad. He shook his head, as if the very idea was ridiculous. She did not know him yet. Before he had a chance to respond, she asked about his feet. Perhaps, she did want to know him. It would not work out well for her.

He listened intently to her as she explained herself and reasonings. Diarmuid still did not think it would work for her, but she relented on a practical basis. “I am a hunter of many things,” he answered neutrally. “Scavengers pick at what is left, but a hunter does not bend his knee to search what is already dead. It’s a delicate skill, and among the fair folk, certain tiers are considered to be a sport of kings. But no king would hunt the game I hunt.

He paused thoughtfully, “it serves no one to blind a lion in hopes that it would not know its meat. Respectfully, your father has done you no service in attempts to keep you pure.

Diarmuid trailed off, listening. More about himself? He was simple, he was a hunter and a killer. He…Diarmuid visibly frowned and furrowed his brow. A headache began to blossom at the base of his skull. He knew he couldn’t remember himself, but he should’ve been able to remember now that he wasn’t with the Hunt anymore. Anything would’ve been fine to say. It spread like a wildfire, to behind his eyes. Despite himself, he put his fingers to his brow.

I don’t really remember,” He answered almost sourly. A servant interrupted them before he could go any further. Without warning, it had become the lunch hour which required them to gather. His head still ached, but Diarmuid had little choice but to comply. The servant led the way as he escorted the two of them, more brooding on his inability to remember himself.

The area was well kept, and he recalled it looking a little like the romp areas where the Hunt would enjoy themselves. They were not all business, but they did not enjoy life the same way as other people did. The sunlight stung his eye so suddenly, as if he was never in it today. His lips pursed briefly.

Bang da phobia's Princess

Obsessive Lover

User Image
Јericho Blade

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ◄ ► █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

We can live like Jack and Sally if we want
Where you can always find me
We'll have Halloween on Christmas
And in the night we'll wish this never ends
We'll wish this never ends

Jericho felt Shi's hand on his skin, a shiver ran up his spin and a small gasp left his lips. For some reason he liked to play with the fire that was his "brother" and liked the fact that this was not one thing he shared with his sister. He felt as Shi put pressure on his body to try and make him go back. He could either resist or go with it but he didn't feel like fighting with Shi at the moment. So, he took a few steps back before he felt the chair that he knew he had been lead too. Sitting down he helped Shi get settled on his lap as they continued to kiss with more demand.

It wasn't the first time they kissed and maybe it wouldn't be the last, Jericho only knew that he enjoyed men just as much as he did a woman but for some reason he enjoyed Shi. He was very found of the other man. There was nothing soft about him and he got to the point. His sister liked to toy with others. She liked to play the game of cat and mouse until the mouse just couldn't hold out any longer. But Shi and himself got to the point even though Shi was a lot more sadistic than himself. Jer ran his hands up the other mans body until on hand was in the mans hair and the other at Shi's lower back. He nipped at his lip and smashed their bodies together. He wondered if he would be able to do this to his new bride to be or would she be more squishy? Would he have to be careful to not break her.

Gods only knew that Jericho couldn't do soft. Actually he didn't know how. He was used to the take and give of rough love. It was what he was taught with his Sire. He had never had to be soft. That made him panic inside a bit. He was scared he would unintentionally do something to piss off his Queen. With those thoughts in his head he became more demanding in the kiss. Nipping, suckling, and biting. He slowed down a bit when he tasted blood not knowing if Shi would be upset with him or not. He was just not in his comfort zone and all this was ******** with his brain. But he didn't let go of Shi, actually he clung to the other man like a support beam. Like if he let go of him he would fall into the abyss and never be able to see his sister again. His nails dug lightly into the other male where he held him against his body.

Then there was a soft knock at the door. Tap Tap Tap. He froze as a soft voice came through the door. "Sir Blade I was told to come and get you for lunch. Everyone is to be gathered down in the garden for it. I shall wait here for you Sir for whenever you are ready." When the woman finished talking Jer looked over the the nightstand and the hands indeed read noon. He grimaced at the clock then at the door as his voice, husky as it was, rang in the room. "There's no need to be escorted I can find it on my own." Which was true all on its own. He had an amazing sense of smell plus he could usually find his sister.

When he finally heard the womans last words before retreating he looked back to the man in his lap and gave him a lopsided grin. "Do you want to join them or do you want to stay here. I am perfectly fine how we are now. But just know Rose will come looking." Which was true on its own. The siblings had been apart for longer than an hour which was on its own a record so eventually she would find him and either beat him to a pulp for not finding her sooner, because he refused to fight back, or she would laugh because of the fact that here was Jericho in some other mans lap while he was engaged now to a Lycan.

Bedroom > Garden Lunch ;EREHW▉
Takeshi ;HTIW▉
I cant ******** this up. ;STHGUOHT▉
Panicked/Aroused/Resigned ;GNILEEF▉
Mystery ;GNIRAEW▉

Quotable Poster

User Image
Artemis Sophian Bade
Heir to the throne of Sophos and Outlaw of Justice

With: Ness, the most beautiful woman he has ever seen (Evolett), and all the other royals.

Artemis smirked a bit when the white haired man talked about nerve. "not really...nerve is mouthing off to the person who's in a position to end your life with a twitch of their finger" he said, the faint glow of the energy bow casting shadows across his face.

Artemis narrowed his eyes when Nestor actually started apologizing to the guy. She didn't owe him any sort of apology, he was the one at fault (as far as he knew at least). However when she said her fear had made it look like he had attacked her, everything finally snapped together in his head. "ooooh...whoops..." was all he could say. When she mentioned that she was afraid of "his kind" Artemises eyes widened. There was really only one race Nestor particularly feared "wait, so you're a lycan then?" he said, his voice suddenly filled with a sort of boyish excitement. However before he could question the matter further the man had walked off in a huff.

Artemis looked up at Ness with an apologetic smile, laughing nervously. "hehe...smooth as silk..." he said, though his mood quickly changed when he noticed the sadness in her eyes. Artemis immediately turned around and wrapped his arms tightly around his sister, hugging her close. "Ness....I'm sorry. It's not your fault. I was the one who jumped in without thinking, so don't blame yourself" he said, trying to quickly consul her before she got any worse, not being able to stand seeing his sisters cry.

Suddenly they where approached by a maid, prompting Artemis to quickly release his sibling and blush, forgetting they where still standing out in the open. "y-yeah ofcourse" he stammered, looking back at Ness, who had looped her arm through his own and started leading him through the mansion towards the gardens. "yeah...right...table manners...this is gonna be fun..." he said with a chuckle, rubbing the back of his head with his free hand. "I just wish I had time to get out of these clothes though. I feel like a clown in this get up. That and check who I'm actually supposed to be marrying...though I guess it can wait until after lunch" he said, feeling a bit of anxiety going into the lunch party not knowing who he was supposed to be betrothed to, especially since it seemed Ness already knew her own partner, which meant most of the other guests had probably already checked as well.

When they stepped out into the beautiful garden Artemis couldn't help but smile a bit. Even in the midst of fall it was beautiful. He glanced around to see all the people already in attendance. He spotted the white haired lycan from before immediately, he would probably have to keep his distance from him for now. However his attention was quickly stolen away from the man when he noticed all the beautiful women in attendance. Royals didn't breed ugly it seemed, as every woman there seemed absolutely stunning. Though one woman in particular seemed to draw his gaze like a moth to flame. Flowing white hair, deep red eyes, and a dress that barely concealed her marvelous figure. Artemis had spent his entire life either stowed away with tutors or sneaking out to roam in the woods alone. The only women he was ever around regularly where his two sisters, and obviously neither of them captivated him like this woman did now without even knowing it. For a brief second Artemis wondered if this was what love at first sight was like, even though likely it was just his hormones racing uncontrollably. Regardless he smiled and tore his gaze away from her before she noticed him staring, atleast he hoped she hadn't noticed. "perhaps father really was right after all" he thought to himself as absentmindedly allowed Nestor to guide him around. He was now more anxious than ever to find out who his wife would be, though he certainly knew who he wished it would be.

Llsia_Rose

KikayGirl808

Flawless Meltdown

Romantic Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100

User Image

Where: Hunting in a woods before goign to mansion
With: Dante
Thinking: Much better.
OOC
Witing all this with on had cause myson wont relinquish my other hand.

Before either lady could reply to Marcus was bombarded with rants from his obviously irritated brother as he sat down besides him. Marcus raised a thin eyebrow at his brother, wondering what sort of excitement he missed by running off earlier. "I thought you could handle it Dante, AFter all I was still stuck in Iion form and I could smell the fear on the woman a mile off.. Changing in front of her to play diplomat would hardly make her feel at ease. " Marcus explained cooly. It wasnt that he was being mean to his brother, he was being quite honest and the fact that he said that Dante could handle it in his opinion was a great compliment.

"How on earth did it escalate to some kid holding a bow and arrow to your head?" he ask. His question was partially answered as the woman in question came walking into the garden arm in arm with a young man who did share some family resemblance. Marcus assumed that the lad was the one doing the threatening, but it still baffled him as to how it moved from a scared timid girl approaching another to a man child asserting dominance over a tiger.

"That must have been a sight to see." he said with true amusement as his grey black eyes watched the young archer and his sister sit at the table. He would have to make it up to his brother for ditching him with an obviously scared woman. But honestly Marcus would have handled it worse than his brother having hateful feelings towards the sex already. "How does a midnight run sound Dante? Ill let you make first kill." he said with a smile. 'We can make it just you and me or we can invite anyone else you like and make a contest out of it." marcus hoped the rush of a contest would put his brother in a better mood. Lycans were always so competitive especially around strangers they had to show their dominance.

Romantic Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
Where: New home
With Artemis
Thinking
Wearing Classy hidden by travel gear

Ness hesitated in the garden with her brother when she saw the Delune prince sitting with a tall dark haired man. She assumed it was the lion from before and swallowed nervously. Her own eyes on the male Lycan she didn't see her brother's interest in one of the females at the table. Instead she forced her head to remaine high as she walked past her betrothed and pulled her brother to an empty seat farther down the table. she purposely chose a seat on the same side as the lycans so that she couldn't see them while she ate.

"Hopefully with all the misunderstandings out of the way, we can avoid another scene." she murmered. Loud enough for her brother to hear the words but mostly still talking to herself. She was still afraid of the lycans particularly their voilent and angry reactions to her fearful state. How was she supposed to marry someone who got angry when she was scared or timid. How was she supposed to get over her fear if her husband to be wasn't understanding of the situation and just stormed off instead of helping.

Nestor sighed helplessly and fiddled with her hip bag. Inside was a bunch of vials, some with liquids inside and others with dried herbal mixtures. She ignored the tea pot infront of her and waved a maid over requesting an empty tea bag and hot water. She recieved the tea bag first and used her plate as a work bench adding a few different herbs to the bag. Just feeling the herbs between her fingers calmed her spirits and she was excited for the actual tea to brew. For the flavor and the aroma would relax her even more. Putting the newly made tea bag into the hot water that finally arrived she inhaled deeply as the tea steeped into the water making a pleasent aroma that could be smelled by all nearby.

Sheepishly she looked at her brother. 'want some Art?" she asked with a finally calm and true smile.

Shameless Shapeshifter

User Image

User Image

♨ Location: Garden | Speaking to: Marcus | Mood: somewhat appeased

User Image

"I guess..." His brother did make a good point, that girl would have freaked out ever more if Marcus shifted butt naked. "I didn't even get to figure out what she wanted. She was stuttering so much she could barely speak a sentence unless it was to apologize for the brat." When Marcus asked about weapons being drawn, Dante threw his hands up in frustration. "I don't know! That chick was trying to say something and he showed up accusing me of hurting her or something. All I did was ask her what did she want and she froze on me."

His brother was listening to him vent but Dante could clearly see amusement in his eyes. "Haha yeah laugh it up. You still owe me big time for that," he muttered. When his brother suggested a hunt, Dante grinned. "Hell yeah I wanna hunt! Just don't invite anyone who can't handle." he snorted. "Anyone I like huh? Competition would be fun, but I can't say I found anyone I 'like' here." Or rather, so far he hasn't found anyone that liked HIM. That thought made Dante scowl. "Seriously Marcus, what the hell are we doing here? If they don't fear us, they hate our guts. Why make a truce with people who don't want anything to do with us?"

User Image

Quotable Poster

Asudem Gwein Blade
"Princess Gwein"
With: other guests
Wearing: A white and gold gown and golden sun mask

"It is said that light shines brightest in the dark of the abyss,
and that the moon rises only to take the place of the sun"

User Image

User Image

Asudem suddenly went silent when he heard a knock at his door, followed by a voice calling to him, offering take him for a stroll. He sniffed a bit and feebly shook his head. He didn't want anyone to see him like, in such a disgraceful state. "u-ummm no...it's quite alright" he stammered, not knowing the person he was talking to was none other than his fiance. He waited until he heard the man walk away before putting his face in his hand and taking a deep breath, trying to collect himself.

Suddenly he heard yet another knock at the door, this time the voice of a woman came from the other side "excuse me madam, but the lunch party in the garden is starting soon, I've been instructed to escort you there" she said. "understood...just give me a moment" Asudem said, standing up and moving over to the mirror just above his dresser. He inspected his face, and he looked like a mess. As bad as his situation was, he couldn't be seen going out like this. With a small breath to center himself Asudem began the process of removing and reapplying his make up. With his snake tails to assist him the process didn't take long, and once again he looked decent...well decent enough. His eyes where still puffy and red, but his mask would cover that up well enough.

Asudem walked back to the bed, looking down at his mask and scattered bits of the envelope that has sealed his fate. He honestly wanted to leave, to storm back to the castle to tell his parents he had finally had enough. That he wouldn't suffer anymore of their cruelty...however...he knew well he wouldn't do that. Not just because he didn't have the constitution for it, but because this was about more than himself, more than his family. Thousands, no millions of lives where at stake, and man or woman they still rested on his shoulders. "what I am about to do...I can never undo...but I do it for the sake of my people..." he told himself, resolving himself to his task. With will like iron he slowly lifted the mask to his face and slid it on. Stepping out of his room with a dignified arch in his step.

Asudem followed the servant down through the mansion, being led to the marvelous garden where royals where assembling to dine. The elegant serpent stepped, well more slithered, out onto the grass, the sunlight gleaming off of her ornate mask, making her almost seem to shine in the afternoon sun. The woman stood as a stark contrast to the typical image of someone from Apethantos. One normally would expect a vampire, a dark creature who hid away in the shadows, but here Asudem stood, white as snow, fair as silk, decked in the visage of the sun itself. He couldn't be more different from the other members of his family. Speaking of which Asudem glanced around, noticing that her siblings where not yet here, meaning he was the first Blade to arrive. He pondered whether that was a good thing or not, but he figured he'd see. Asudem smiled faintly and made her way over to the table, quietly taking a seat and awaiting the start of festivities, notably avoiding the shaded area intended for his family.

"It is only in disparity, in the great difference of things, that anything can have any true meaning"

Llsia_Rose

Quotable Poster

User Image
Artemis Sophian Bade
Heir to the throne of Sophos and Outlaw of Justice

With: Ness, the most beautiful woman he has ever seen (Evolett), and all the other royals.

Artemis glanced around the garden, not being able to help overhearing the two lycans talking. "I somehow get the feeling the misunderstandings are far from out of the way" he said, glancing sideways towards the two lycans. Honestly he didn't share his sister's fear of them, nor the common hatred most had for them, he had only attacked the man because he thought he was going to hurt his sister. In fact he was probably one of the few that actually took an interest in their kind. He was always fascinated by the thought of people who could morph into savage beasts, particularly werewolves. Perhaps it was a sort of kindred spirit as a hunter, or perhaps being named after the goddess of the moon had fated him to be drawn to their kind. He didn't really know, but he did know he had always wanted to sit down and talk to one, and even go out hunting with one. Though that opportunity seemed blown now.

Artemises gaze once again passed by the beautiful white haired woman. Blushing he once again averted his eyes and looked back to Ness. "you know sis I don't think you ever told me, why are you afraid of Lycans exactly?" he whispered to her. Of all the things to be afraid of it seemed odd to pick out lycans specifically. When she offered him some of her tea Artemis scrunched his nose and quickly refused. "no thanks Ness" he muttered. Art hated tea, never could stand it. Not even Nesses masterful knowledge of herbs and plants and what not could make him like the nasty drink.

Llsia_Rose

Flawless Meltdown

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas