User Image

MAY

What's important to her
xxxShe can't seem to communicate it
That's Toeto...
xxxShe's a shy, timid girl
That poor Toeto...
xxxAlways hiding all alone...

Becoming restless the rabbit lay by her mother's side, why would she fall asleep at such a terrible time, you can't run and hide if your sleeping. In order to protect HSR mother, completely oblivious to the horrible truth, May pulled leaves over to her mother's body and his her as best she could. Tears formed in the corner of her eyes as she glanced around looking for a hiding spot nearby, just to make sure her mama was safe. 'CLICK' A unfamiliar sound caught her attention, a human was aiming a funny looking contraption at her. He didn't seem to have a very good aim as he was wobbling around in a daze like state. It's difficult for her to walk on four legs so who knows how hard it would be to only have two. Staring at the barrel of the gun like a rabbit in the headlights, a sudden roar immersed from the bushes as a black wolf charged towards the human hunter, knocking him off of his feet. She saved her life...

An explosive sound erupted from the gun causing the baby to shriek in terror, covering her sensitive ears as a ringing notice began to echo through her ears"Ow ow owwiee..." May gazed at Ana as she rushed over to her, urging her to leave the scene before it attracted any more danger. The child hung limply in Ana's grasp as she was picked up by the scruff and taken away. "B-But what about mama? She's still sleeping... Do you think she can find us when she wakes up? " May looked up at the wolf, flicking her short fluffy tail before glancing at the black wolf and the hunter in the distance.

ωho?:: With two pretty doggies and a scary hunter
ωhat?:: Being carried by Ana
ωhere?:: Lost in the forest

ut. f. arrots:: Awww that's so cute x3 Hope you have fun!

x- Mewtastic

FireStrter666

Badwolf4077

Feral Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Rin growled at the drunk man and grabbed his riffle out of his grasp. The man had struggled against her when she took hold of his gun. The weapon slipped from his grasp and was thrown into the bushes as Rin advanced towards him once more. "Now it seems you have become the prey," she said.

The man scrambled to his feet and started to run. He ran deep in the forest getting himself lost and out of reach for any help. He was fully sober and frightened. He certainly learned his lesson not to drink too much. Now he has become the hunted as he stumbled his way in the forest.

Rin howled as she chased after the human. She was always told never play with her meal but this is too much fun. The further the human ventures into the forest it would be impossible for other humans to locate him. She could easily catch him but she stayed a few meters away to give him hope that she will soon crush. She will not show mercy just as the humans showed them none in return when they hunted and shot at them for sport.

Dapper Gatekeeper

10,600 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Basil walked through the forest quietly. She hadn't changed her form in a very long time and was still getting reacquainted with it. She heard noises up ahead of her and ruffled her feathers. She crept up on the scene just in time to see a wolf walking off with a small rabbit in it's mouth.

It was a bizarre sight to behold. The wolf didn't seem hostile but Basil couldn't be sure.

Things around here must be changing more than I thought. I've been away for far too long She thought to herself.

She let the wolf walk away for a little bit but decided to follow the two at a distance to see exactly what was going on.

This might not of been the best way to go about things but it was the only option Basil felt that she had at the moment.

Dapper Gatekeeper

10,600 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
As Basil was creeping along behind the wolf and rabbit she heard a howl in the distance. Basil stopped in her tracks, it sounded hungry. There was know telling what could have caused it and Basil felt that this would be more important. She waited for the wolf in front of her to gain a bit more distance then she changed direction and made her way quickly, and quietly in the direction of the howl.

Feral Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Rin grinned as she had the human cornered between a raging river and the mountain. "Nowhere to run," she growled as she stalked towards him. The man was scared as he thought of jumping in the river. It would have been better than being eaten alive by a wolf. Rin jumped blocking his way of the river. She will not loose her meal after having lured him deep in the forest. She opened her mouth showing her sharp teeth. "I've been starving for three days now," she said moving ever closer to her prey.

Dapper Gatekeeper

10,600 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Basil raced through the forest as fast as she could. Finally she came upon the wolf cornering the town drunkard.
"Wait!" She yelled at the wolf, who posed a bigger threat at the moment than the man.
"Is this really what you want? To chow down on some old drunkard who probably tastes terrible anyway?"
She paused, not sure what else to say. She flexed her wings a bit, she wasn't used to going so fast in this form. This was a delicate situation and she knew if she said the wrong thing she could quickly turn into the bait, instead of the intruder. Especially since she was potentially going to cost this hungry wolf their dinner.

Feral Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Rin paused and turned her attention towards the bird that had interrupted her. "Why would you care about this human?" she asked as she stalked towards the phoenix. "They've done nothing but hurt us? Why should I spare one who would bring more to hunt us?" The man thought he was off the hook as he slowly made his way to the river. Rin had watched him at the corner of her eyes and grabbed his shirt with her paw pulling him back causing him to fall to the ground beside her. "Where do you think you're going?" She climbed on top the human in order to keep him from going anywhere. With her size it would be impossible for the human to push her off him. Rin looked back at the phoenix. "Give me a reason why I shouldn't end his life now?"
User Image
Baxtor

"Hmm, what's all this damn racket I hear in the woods? Better not be those damn flint-flingers again." Baxtor peeked out the wood-line at a couple of woodlife and snickered decisively. "Damn young'uns have taken to quarreling, have they? Haven't they got better things ta do?"

He stepped out towards Rin and Basil, as the heat of the argument excited him and filled his nerves with energy.

"Hey, ya mangy muttons, what have ya got there?" he called loudly.

Feral Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Rin's ears perked as another creature interrupted them. She looked over to the cat like creature and bared her teeth as she pressed her paw on the human's face. "He's my prey, go find your own kitten," she snarled staring at both the phoenix and the cat. The man was too scared to move.

Timid Friend

User Image

MAY

What's important to her
That's Toeto...
That poor Toeto...

Little May could hear some ruckus from nearby with the sounds of feet rapidly thumping the ground in a racing motion. Her overly sensitive ears allowed her pick up most sounds accurately, which was one of the perks of being a bunny rabbit. She caught sound of the human man's voice again crying for help and whimpered, was there a way that everyone could be friends so nobody would get hurt. The child turned her body in Ana's grasp and gently petted her nose with her paw to grab her attention "P-Please excuse ma'am, I gots to go see if mama is okay a-and then I can maybe help everybody be friends..." Before the wolf could protest she quickly scrambled out of her grasp and scampered along the forest floor, urging the wolf to follow her.

On the way she could hear two voices joining the group, one male and one female, May naively believed that maybe they wanted to be friends too. Deciding that maybe she could appeal to the predator's better nature, her mama looked really sick so she could possibly get the others to help. Tip toeing carefully onto the scene she gazed helplessly at the wolf pinning the human down, at the big kitty and the creature that she had never seen before. They were all considerably larger than her which made the child tremble, her fragile fluffy body shaking to the point where she could barely stand.

"H-Hello..." a soft whimper escaped her lips as she cautiously approached Basil, Rin and Baxtor. "Umm... E-excuse me mister and uh-missus's, I just wanted to know if you seen a bigger bunny than me hopping about... H-He's my papa and I need to tell him that mommy got sick..." May's voice was so gentle it would be surprising if the predators did hear her amongst the commotion. Peering at the restrained hunter she lowered her head and ears seemingly terrified
"That's the bad man..."
ωho?:: With a doggy, a kitty, a cool big birdy and a scary hunter
ωhat?:: Talking to the predators

ut. f. arrots:: !

x- Mewtastic

FireStrter666

Badwolf4077

Kokorican

Feral Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Rin's nose picked up the scent of a rabbit directing her attention towards their new guest. "My, my," she said with a grin. "This is getting even more interesting." The human tried to move thinking that Rin had forgotten about him. Rin growled at him pressing her other paw harder upon his chess. "Don't worry, I'll eat you first." "Please, let me go," the man wheezed from her weight. Rin laughed. "I never knew a human would beg for his life from the very beast he tried to kill. I'm still waiting for a reason birdie." Her sharp silver eyes gazed at the phoenix.

Dapper Gatekeeper

10,600 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Basil racked her brain, trying to think of a good enough reason for this wolf to let the human go. She honestly couldn't think of a reason and it would probably be a lot easier for the wolf to eat him. She knew it wouldn't solve anything in the long run though. Before she could answer a large cat emerged from the woods. "Oh boy" she thought to herself. "This isn't going to end well." While the wolf acknowledged the cat Basil tried again to think of a reason. But again, before she could answer the wolf, she heard a small voice from behind her. She turned to see a small rabbit timidly walk up to them. She sighed at the small animal, knowing it was walking right into it's potential death.
"You shouldn't be here my sweet." Basil said to the rabbit in a soft voice. "It's dangerous."
She then turned back to the wolf.
"You know what." She said, looking the wolf directly in the eyes. "You're right. I should just let you have your dinner and walk away from all of this." She paused, trying to carefully put her next thoughts into words. "But what good would that do in the long run? You're hungry. I get that. But hunting down this man, no matter how disgusting and horrid a human he is, will not solve any of your problems. Temporarily, yes. But not forever. You'll be hungry again, and you'll grow more desperate. Trust me, desperation gets you into trouble. And I'm sure that's the last thing you want."
Basil stopped talking before she started rambling off too much. Nothing else could be said.

Feral Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Rin grinned. "That may be but it's not good enough of a reason," she said. "It's not my fault they strayed in the forest too far and got lost. It may not stop them but it will hinder them at least. This is our home and they're destroying it. Are you alright with that?" Rin stared at the phoenix daring her to tell her otherwise. "It's a dog eat dog world. You either kill or be killed. That is our nature in order to survive." She looked at the human beneath her. "What good would it do to let this filthy human live?" she growled scaring the man as he shut his eyes tightly. Rin opened her mouth preparing to chomp down upon the human's jugular.

Timid Friend

User Image

MAY

What's important to her
That's Toeto...
That poor Toeto...

May's ears perked up as the pretty Phoenix spoke to her, gently easing the child's nerves as she realised that they were friendly. She hopped over to Basil and sat at her feet, wagging her fluffy little tail left and right as she gazed up at her by craning her neck upwards. The rabbit giggled softly and blushed at the Phoenix as she referred to her as 'sweet', she'd never been called that before. Though she also needed her warning and lowered herself to watch the large cat, the wolf and the hunter. It appeared as if the wolf had already spotted the bunny and was preparing to attack the unfortunate hunter in its grasp. "Its dangerous?... Oh...b-but I gotta help my mama and papa, they could be just as scared ma'am." May squeaked politely to the Phoenix, it seemed as if she was trying to convince the large doggy not to attack the scary human. What she said was true, however May didn't really understand why predators did hurt others, she'd be more than happy to share her own food.

In a panic she saw that Rin was about to kill the human but the tiny bunny stumbled forward and spoke up, stumbling over her words nervously. "W-Wait! Miss, maybe it m-might be that its a 'dog eat dog world' But what if someone said...stop...and appealed to their better nature. Then maybe everybody would stop hurting each other because if...if you show a little kindness...people might show it back. The scary man might have a family and they might be sad if he never came home... I know I'd be if papa never came back...." After the sudden outburst the bunny retreated to the bushes and a few moment later she returned dragging a single carrot, bravely dragging it up to the wolf and dropping it at her feet. " I don't gots much food ma'am but...I'd give it to you if your h-hungry..."."
ωho?:: With a doggy, a kitty, a cool big birdy and a scary hunter
ωhat?:: Talking to the predators

ut. f. arrots:: !

x- Mewtastic

FireStrter666

Badwolf4077

Kokorican
User Image
Baxtor the Bobcat

"That filthy creature you've got there is the reason why this whole forest is cursed," Baxtor cried.

"If you tell me we should 'ruff 'em up a bit and send him back to where 'e came from! Send a message to those flint-flingers that it's not okay to destroy our home!"

::Baxtor ran up to the human and snarled in his face, snorting in distaste when he flinched.::

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff