Welcome to Gaia! ::

amberwamber2
Nobi~TheBlueDragon
amberwamber2
Nobi~TheBlueDragon
amberwamber2
*walks just close enough so her feet get a little water on them* " OH! that's cold" *still walking in it* ( Female, 16, Amber, said it already but whatever, he he)
*follows her and sits on the beach letting his feet get wet by the waves*

*looks behind her, sees him and trips over a mound of sand* " AAHH! "
*walks out and helps her up* You ok? I told you it was too dark...

*takes his help* " maybe you are right but I love it out here"
*grabs her hand gently* If you'd like to get your feet wet, why not sit with me on the beach by the waves? *smiles*
* he pulls her up, her hand in his, smiles * " I would like that "
amberwamber2
* he pulls her up, her hand in his, smiles * " I would like that "
*smiles and leads her back, his head over his shoulder making sure she was stepping through the water ok*
*looking down at her feet as she water through the water, blushing because she see him looking at her*
amberwamber2
*looking down at her feet as she water through the water, blushing because she see him looking at her*
*they neared the water's edge and he sat down and smoothed out an area of sand for her to sit* Here...you can sit here if you like...*smiles up at her*
Nobi~TheBlueDragon
amberwamber2
*they neared the water's edge and he sat down and smoothed out an area of sand for her to sit* Here...you can sit here if you like...*smiles up at her*

*smiles back and sit in the spot he smoothed out for her, her toes in the water* " thank you"
amberwamber2
Nobi~TheBlueDragon
amberwamber2

*smiles back and sit in the spot he smoothed out for her, her toes in the water* " thank you"
*leans back and puts his hands behind his head and smiles*You're welcome...*looks at her into her eyes*
(I'm 17 btw...)
Nobi~TheBlueDragon
amberwamber2
Nobi~TheBlueDragon
amberwamber2

*leans back and puts his hands behind his head and smiles*You're welcome...*looks at her into her eyes*

* looks into his eyes and know he is looking into her, blushes and looks aways to her feet in the water*
you 2 make a good couple xp cya now
"aw man im late."

Name: Cail
Nobi~TheBlueDragon
(I'm 17 btw...)

(I knew that, you said it when you came, I am 16 but you know that so, he he he!)
]
amberwamber2
Nobi~TheBlueDragon
amberwamber2
Nobi~TheBlueDragon
amberwamber2

* looks into his eyes and know he is looking into her, blushes and looks aways to her feet in the water*
*gets up and brushes the sand off of his pants, and smiles down at her* Well, it was nice meeting you, I hope we talk again soon... *walks off and waves farewell*(pm me if you want)
Nobi~TheBlueDragon
]
amberwamber2
Nobi~TheBlueDragon
amberwamber2
Nobi~TheBlueDragon
amberwamber2

*gets up and brushes the sand off of his pants, and smiles down at her* Well, it was nice meeting you, I hope we talk again soon... *walks off and waves farewell*(pm me if you want)

*waves good bye and smiles* " nice meeting you, bye bye" (kk)
hello? crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces