Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Lunatic

User Image
Andy Marks

The Over Protective Wizard

Andrew having already been up for a few hours by then was in the park crowded by women and children alike performing a couple of very minor spells that he could pull off as 'magic tricks'. True it probably wasn't he smartest thing for him to flaunt his magic skill like that and if his twin were anywhere near she would be giving him an earful for such recklessness but its not like they would ever catch on anyways. Nobody believed in magic other than the kids so why would they bother when they thought they already knew how it was done?

As the crowd started to die down some he began to wonder what else to do with his day when he remembered they were all supposed to meet at hich he gave a bow to what was left of his audience before putting his hat on and heading towards the shoreline. Luckily he lived enough he didn't have to worry about trying to park a car or anything. Though most of the time he just preferred to use a transportation spell in a more discreet location nearby his actual destination so it hardly mattered anyways.

User Image[x]User Image[x]User Image

◈Z A E L xxxxxx

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image

A portal opened up somewhere; a blue light shown from it. Appearing the the white center of the gateway was a figure, silhouetted by the intense shine. The figure moved away from the portal as it closed making the area around normal again. Something had called this being here, but they didn't know what. "I am back here again..." he thought out loud to himself, his voice carrying itself into the canopy overhead. The lone figure began to walk silently among the tree trunks; the only sound they made was the sound of their footfalls on dying leaves underfoot.

Zael didn't care so much for this realm. His own, called the Bionis, was far more beautiful than this place would ever hope to become. The Bionis was actually a titan-like being that had taken to slumber many years ago. Few beings of Zael's homeland had actually been around the time when the Bionis went into its never ending slumber. The different layers of the titan held different biomes and landscapes. The farther up one went, the colder and more desolate it got. Near the Bionis feet was tropical and bordered the endless ocean that surrounded the world. There were many different races of Zael's kind: Dragons. It depended on which type of dragon they were to which part of the Bionis they lived.

The smell of water soon hit Zael's sensitive nose. The lapping of the waves reached his ears as well drawing the Dragon toward the lake. The pool of water came into view and looked as he remembered it only a short month ago. He had agreed to meet at the lake with a few other acquaintances he had met only a couple of months before the "incident": A run in with Humans. Zael's kin had been targeted in this world and nearly wiped out before they were brought to the Bionis and were now thriving and living peaceful lives. No dragon existed in this world anymore; it just wasn't safe for them to do so. Zael stood near the shoreline not moving, but simply enjoying the breeze it gave off.

OOC~bad intro post x _ x and yes I am using references from Xenoblade since it is such an awesome game with beautiful backgrounds / landscape * q *

Fanatical Werewolf

10,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image

[¤* Marisol- "Mari"- *¤]

So many dreams were broken and so much was sacrificed...

╔═════════════════════════════╗

"Mmm..." A soft hum was vaguely heard as Marisol stepped out of the vehicle and eyed the cozy looking home she and the other girls would be staying in. She wished she was as carefree as the other girls though, it was hard to ignore the feeling of knowing of the heavy responsibility growing deep inside of you, nonetheless, she'd keep her mouth shut and her spirits high.

She grabbed some of her bags, which was mostly just one rolling piece of luggage, a gym bag and a guitar case that held her custom guitar before she headed inside with a soft smile, enjoying the subtle pieces of details around the building before finding herself her own room, leaving her things there, then headed downstairs to regroup with the other girls, enjoying the cool, comfy breeze collide with her tanned skin

"Mmm...this is actually pretty boss.." She sighed to herself

╚═════════════════════════════╝
Was it worth the ones we loved and had to leave behind?

Alikzander's Significant Otter

Sparkly Seraph

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

The drive there felt like it lasted forever for Rae. The other girls seemed pretty content as they chattered among one another though. But the petite redhead focused on trying not to get sick practically the whole time. There was even a point when she had to ask them to pull over. She wasn't normally the motion sickness type, but since about a week ago, it had been bad. The only thing she'd been able to eat the past two days was crackers and water. She was hungry, but extremely wary about eating anything.

As the vehicle came to a stop Raelynn let out a giant sigh of relief. She hurried out and gave a gentle squeak as she stretched her arms above her head. Her gaze traveled over the acreage before them. The sun was beginning to set over the horizon. It really was beautiful. She was disappointed she'd been so incapacitated to remember it the last time she was here. In her honest defense, it had been dark...

Along with the other girls, she grabbed her luggage, and headed inside. Cleo mentioned swimming and silently Rae listened to the other ladies respond to her suggestion. They all seemed on with the idea. They all also seemed care-free. Wasn't it just a few days ago, they'd been huddled in a bedroom on the verge of tears considering their now delicate conditions? A.k.a- babies. How could they not be worried?

Rae gave a weak, apologetic smile to the other girls and motioned upstairs. "Um..I'm still not feeling well..I am going to rest for a bit.." She turned and carried on up the stairs. Once she reached the room, she shut the door behind her and pressed her forehead against it, sighing softly. Would they even find the strangers they'd...met..last time they were here..? Or was this just going to be a pointless vacation?

She set down her bags by the door and then walked to the double-sized bed. She face planted the pillows and then turned on her side. Her hand reached up to her chest, and she pulled on a chain. A dark red and silver pendent in the shape of a fang dangled into her palm. She ran her thumb over it gently, her blue eyes staring at it intently. Her other hand rested over her lower abdomen. She tried hard to remember his face. But all she could remember was dark eyes and hair...Rae silently hoped he wasn't a selfish, arrogant, p***k...otherwise she had a feeling she'd be on her own.

▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

Quote:
User Image

e r e n a i y a m o t o

THIS ( IS.WHAT &&I BROUGHT ✖YOU↘↘
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxTHIS YOU CAN KEEP, THIS IS WHAT I BROUGHT → you may forget me
xxxxxxxxxxxxTHIS YOU CAN KEEP, THIS IS WHAT I BROUGHT→ you may forget me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHIS YOU CAN KEEP, THIS IS WHAT I BROUGHT →you may forget me

xxxxxxxxxxxxxI PROMISE YOU A HEART
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJUST PROMISExxTO SING
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxk i s s xm yx e y e s xa n dx l a y xm ex t o xs l e e p

User Image
Serena sighed as she laid on the bed. She had gotten to the lake house a couple of hours ago so now she just wanted to rest. It was a long drive and plus, she was feeling a little sick. Mostly because she was nerves. Yea she was also pregnant, but that didn't bother her really. She was oh so happy, but scared at the same time. Serena didn't want her baby to grow up with out a father like she did, but she couldn't even remember the guy's name. All she remember about him was his long light colored hair, his beautiful eyes, and the whisper of his voice. God just thinking about it was turning her on. Serena just shook her head and touched the pendant that was around her neck "Maybe I'll meet him again" she said. Smiling a little, the girl got up and went to put on a white bikini.

Once she was dressed, Serena left her room and headed outside. She saw a lot of her friends but at the moment, she just wanted to be a lone. So she walked out the back door and walked over to the lake. She looked at the clear water and just smiled. She jumped into the water and swam around. The water was just prefect, not to cold nor to hot, she loved it. Once she returned to the surface, she floated on her back and looked up at the sky, thinking about the guy who she well loved. Her mystery man.

Partying Seeker

2,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
-NiKolai
-▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Nikolai was just starting to wake up, he decided to throw another party last night and ended up getting way to drunk for his taste, it brought flashbacks of the night of the party with those mortal girls. He didn't even asked the mortal give her name, the one that he ended up leaving his gold bell with right before he left her sleeping form.

Groaning slightly at the thought of leaving something he held dear to him, he turned over and moved to put his feet on the cold floor. He remembered kicking everyone out of his apartment because someone got sick in the living room and he called the rest of the party quits once that happened. "Sometimes mortals are so disgusting" he said as he started getting ready for his day, his mind still falling back to the girl.

Once he was ready, he left out the door figuring that he could meet up with his friends, really they were the only supernatural beings around that he didn't have to put a disguise on for just for some to like him. But the thing about his group of friends is that he usually had to search for them on his own and he hated that. He knew that it would take some time for that to happen and so the Neko just decided to walk around the city, smiling at whoever seemed of interest though he didn't care for them.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Partying Seeker

2,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

Cleo DeQuila

Nature flows all around me...

~ღ~

Cleo listened to her friends responses to the suggestion, of course she knew that some might be annoyed because they weren't really there to have fun...No that had enough of that the month before, but she still felt like it would be a good idea to help calm the tension between everyone there at the moment.

Standing up from where she was, she made her way over to the car, grabbing her backpack and her carry on bag before making her way inside the lake house, nothing seemed different from the last time the were there. Placing her hand on her lower abdomen and rubbing it gently, she smiled softly, making her way to the room that she took last month, the room that looked out towards the lake. "It's still so lovely here" she never got a good look at it during the day time since they were there partying and drinking she had a major hangover for what seemed like days and she barely got out of bed...That was the time where the 'Hippie' wasn't so loving towards people after the party.

She continued to rub what she knew would be a growing belly, remembering the day that she took a HPT, her mother was on the phone while cooking dinner in the kitchen...It was her favorite that night, homemade pizza. She waited the recommended time and saw the plus sign appear in the window, though Cleo wished it was wrong and just he mind playing tricks. Though after a few minutes and staring at it and her mother announcing that dinner was done, Cleo stuffed the stick in her pocket and went to eat dinner. It was then that she told her mother and as expected her mother wasn't happy about the situation.

But could you blame the woman, she had her daughter when she was 17 and she was a single mother taking care of a daughter on her own, so it only made matters worse when she said that she didn't know the guys name. But soon her mother got over it and accepted the fact that she would be a grandmother.

Breaking out of her daydream though, she noticed that she was still looking out the window and noticed Serena swimming around already. Giving a small smile, she started to make her way out of the room, hoping that one of her friends might have a plan on finding the guys, everyone was just going off of the pendants that they had from them. "Anyone have any idea yet or is it just a guessing game now?' she questioned, as she remembered the color of her guy's hair and eyes, and the sound of his voice.

~ღ~

And the sun bathes me in its glow...

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
(OOC: )

Aquilis

Water takes on various forms, I am but one of many

User ImageHe quietly vanished beneath the lake. Merging with the water Aqui became invisible, relaxing as he tried to remember the past month. Closing his eyes Aqui had become one with the lake. The stillness, the calm and refreshing beauty it gave, it's soothing embrace. This lake felt so familiar, then a reality had hit him. This was the lake where he had met a mortal. A drunk one that had decided to go swimming. From the moment he felt her presence a bubbling stirred within his heart. Her beautiful silhouette illuminated by the moon. All that he could remember was her eyes, oh how they sparkled so brilliantly.

Like the deep ocean, for the first time he had never felt this way. Was..it love? Aquilis wasn't sure at the time. His curiosity getting the better of him he wanted to meet this mortal. Thanks to her being intoxicated she hadn't notice him change, but he remembered how silly she was. His mother had summoned him a short time after, leaving only his pendant behind. One his mother had bestowed upon him.

When he had returned to her, Aquilis told her all about what had happened. She seemed slightly troubled, but then told him something that still flooded through his soul to this very moment. What he had experienced, was love. Pure as a raindrop, deep as the tides, stronger than any current. The pendant was a symbol of their bond. Both of them would be forever connected so as long as she held it. In a way it was sort of a proposal for marriage. His mother had made it special knowing that her son would eventually meet his destiny.

Of course she would have had to explain to him the rituals of the surface world, of how love and life worked. Yet by him giving the mortal his pendant she could only guess that their hearts would be calling to each other and he would learn from her eventually. Aquilis remember feeling a bubbling stirring within his soul, calling him. It led him to this very same lake and the house attached to it.

Suddenly he felt someone enter his waters. Opening his eyes he stared up at the mortal happily diving and swimming within. Their eyes met, even though she could not see him. He sensed something else, the bubble of life within her. All beings are born from the water, so it always has an idea about such things. When she had floated upon her back Aqui knew it wasn't the same one he had met earlier. Though if she was carrying life then she would need the utmost care.

Floating up he concentrated and soon she would feel as if the entire lake was giving her a massage. Welcoming her into it's embrace, keeping her safe, as well as the life within her, protected. He sat on the bottom watching her, using his powers to make her swim a bit more soothing and enjoyable. After all water nourished the body, and she would feel nourished whenever she desired to leave. For now though he watched patiently curious as to why she seemed so familiar.

Come to think of it there were other female mortals at this very lake house a month ago, she possibly could have been one of them. Did that mean...could it possibly mean that he would meet up with the mortal he had met? A burst of joy filled his heart, and for a moment he had forgotten he had connected with the lake. Though it was too late, because the lake now flowed with joy and love. This mortal swimming would feel that, oh how awkward! A faint blush fell upon the water elemental's invisible face.

These mortals, how they entangled him in their mystery. He would have to find a way to calm the lake or suddenly she would be lost in a fit of laughter or giggles! That would not be good at all! It would be the same for anyone else who desired to join her! Uncontrollable laughter, joy, and a nurturing refreshment all felt together! Normally he was on his guard with his emotions but just thinking of that mysterious mortal made his mind numb. Was that also part of love as well?

l Wanna Play l
User Image

e r e n a i y a m o t o

THIS ( IS.WHAT &&I BROUGHT ✖YOU↘↘
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxTHIS YOU CAN KEEP, THIS IS WHAT I BROUGHT → you may forget me
xxxxxxxxxxxxTHIS YOU CAN KEEP, THIS IS WHAT I BROUGHT→ you may forget me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHIS YOU CAN KEEP, THIS IS WHAT I BROUGHT →you may forget me

xxxxxxxxxxxxxI PROMISE YOU A HEART
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxk i s s xm yx e y e s xa n dx l a y xm ex t o xs l e e p

User Image
Serena just smiled as she floated in the water. But soon, she felt like the water was giving her a massage. It was great, and well she didn't want to leave. She was so relaxed now and even felt safe like the water itself was protecting her. It was, well different. She floated up to where her legs was below her in the water and she looked around. Nobody was there, but she felt like somebody was watching her. "I don't know who's there, but thank you. Loved feeling the warmth of the water, I felt love and kindness." she said. Serena swam over to the edge of the lake and got out. She looked back at the water, before heading back to the house.

Once there, she went up to her room and took off her bikini and they dried her body. She then picked out a white summer dress and put it on, along with silver flats. Once that was done, she put her long hair in a bun and left the room once again. She made her way down the stairs, out the back door, and went to the garden. Her golden eyes looked at all the flowers and she just smiled. Serena found a empty bench and took a seat. She placed a hand on her belly and closed her eyes and started singing a soft melody.

Devoted Husband

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
                                          xx⊱⊱ Declan Harris
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxThe Demon× The Creator ×The playful×
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. . .A life filled, with adventure A game meant to play...

The Demonxx

Golden eyes were focused on the skys, they were clear and the wind that blew across the lands were warm, this was why he chose such a place to be his earthly home. Fair weather and a open ocean were sure to attract his pray, woman who needed not love nor companionship, ones who wanted nothing more then a good time with the young demon.

He walked slowly along the sidewalk by the waters front, he was in no mood to get sand in his shoes, as he walked his eyes watched the beach, people off all kinds were spread across the area, not as crowded as he had seen it in his time here but still full of life. Before realizing it his eyes were hunting, hunting for his next target, after a few minutes however he found that nothing caught his eye, normally this wasn't a problem but now it was bugging him. For the last month he found no interest in the human women who appeared before him, he tried but nothing, his mind went back to the purple haired girl who he had only shared one night with. It was a simple rondevu like any other but she somehow managed to hold a place in his mind.

Forcing himself out of his thought his eyes began to scan the area again till they came to rest on a man he had become very familiar with over the course of his time in the mortal world. With blazing red hair, Nikolai was one of his many compatriots in the area. He walks up behind the man and places a hand on his shoulder. "You lost" he asks in a joking tone.

Rpfallenangel1

Fanatical Werewolf

10,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image

[¤* Marisol- "Mari"- *¤]

So many dreams were broken and so much was sacrificed...

╔═════════════════════════════╗

Marisol was somewhat lost in thought, worrying more about when their trip was over and having to find a better job to be able to afford keeping her child. The other less expensive options...seemed too drastic to even consider. She had unknowingly clutched the golden bell pendant that was left behind from the male she knew for one night, finding an odd comfort as the smooth metal gliding across her palm, making light rings before hearing one of her friends speak up, reminding them that they were there to find the males that had impregnated each of them.

"Mmf.." She began, and a soft smile appeared on her full, orchid colored lips. "My dude..I can't remember his name, but I know I keep remembering him as 'Nik'. He had pretty vibrant hair, I remember. He was also pretty playful and so goddamn cute. But sorry girly, I can't remember much else..didn't really get much chance to talk, y'know?" She chuckled, blushing just barely with a large grin.

That's when she turned away slightly to glance at the other girls "What about you, any ideas?"

╚═════════════════════════════╝
Was it worth the ones we loved and had to leave behind?

Partying Seeker

2,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

Cleo DeQuila

Nature flows all around me...

~ღ~

Cleo listened to what her friend said about the guy, she tried to remember what the man looked like to help her friend with the search but she didn't know anyone that showed up to he party that night, hell she had to be told that she was swimming in the lake for a awhile after drinking a few shots. "Well at least you got somewhat of a name...or a nickname" she started clutching the pendant around her neck, "all I can remember was his hair, his eyes, and his voice....It was so calming and lovely" she said with a small smile on her face as she took a seat at a chair.

She was hoping that one of the girls might remember who all showed up to the party that evening, even giving a name of some of the guys might help them out at that moment.

~ღ~

And the sun bathes me in its glow...

Partying Seeker

2,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
-NiKolai
-▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Nikolai continued to walk aimlessly down the street, he was thinking about the girl and how he seemed to be still picturing her in his head. He was usually able to fix his mind by getting a different girl, but it was as if something different was with this mortal at the time when he introduced himself to her when he started courting her for himself...He was still amazed that he left his pendant that he so wanted when he was a kid that he ended up taking it from a young mortal boy when he was a kid himself.

As he continued to walk and think to himself he was brought back out of the thought process, he heard a familiar voice..."Maybe just a little bit, I forgot where we was meeting up today" he stated giving his friend a sly grin, "but now that I put my wandering mind on it, I think we were suppose to meet up with Aquilis, huh?" he added stretching his arms above his head and yawning for a moment.

Even though all of them were friends Nikolai seemed to always have a different motive to keeping them his friends, Declan for example was someone he seemed to connect with and joke around with when it was called for.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Devoted Husband

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
                                          xx⊱⊱ Declan Harris
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxThe Demon× The Creator ×The playful×
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. . .A life filled, with adventure A game meant to play...

The Demonxx

Declan couldn't help but chuckle at he lost man "So basically the kitty got lost, poor little thing" he teased, he had a bad habit or teasing his friends, or anyone for that matter. He liked to see their reactions and it was funny how most people couldn't get or stay made at him about it. "yea were set to meet up with the water boy, though I haven't seen him yet" he explains as his eyes scan the crowd once more, though knowing their elemental friend he was probably off in the ocean having his fun and it obviously wasn't going to get wet or his get his clothes dirty to look for him.

"Find yourself a new toy yet" he questions as they begin walking down the sidewalk once again. Nikolai was much like Declan in the fact that he used humans as mere play things for himself, but as of late, since that same party in fact, they had seemed to have lost interest in picking up women. All accept the once they had met the month before that it. Not that they would admit it of course though for it would make them seem weak, like they had somehow lost their edge.

Rpfallenangel1

Partying Seeker

2,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
-NiKolai
-▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Nik continued to listen to his friend about where the Elemental could be, the ocean wasn't his strong suit and he wasn't going to deal with Declan complaining that his clothes were dirty from looking for him. "And if he is at the ocean he is around a bunch of half dressed mortal girls" he teased running his fingers through his hair. Nikolai learned to not react to Declan's teasing and just tease back with him somehow.

"I had a party last night, but there wasn't anyone good looking mortal girls to play with last night...All of them seem so boring now and its kind of annoying....You?" he questioned hoping that his friend might know of some girls for the Neko to partake from.

But most likely they were in the same boat together, still hooked on the girls they hooked up with at the party a month ago.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Shadow_Romeo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out