Welcome to Gaia! ::

Howdy. I thought this would be a good one for all those stoners out there that are sick of the town they live in and have NOTHING to do. The following are a few possible occupations, but I'd like people to be creative. Cooks(must be familiar with lots of munchie-type foods), bowl packers/spliff rollers, growers(must have extensive knowledge of different strains), and of course, plain old stoners. This is mostly about expanding the mind so be creative with the occupations and try to stay as open-minded as possible. I also plan to open some kind of hookah bar so staff will be needed for that as well. So here goes nothing, literally.
Slig7
Howdy. I thought this would be a good one for all those stoners out there that are sick of the town they live in and have NOTHING to do. The following are a few possible occupations, but I'd like people to be creative. Cooks(must be familiar with lots of munchie-type foods), bowl packers/spliff rollers, growers(must have extensive knowledge of different strains), and of course, plain old stoners. This is mostly about expanding the mind so be creative with the occupations and try to stay as open-minded as possible. I also plan to open some kind of hookah bar so staff will be needed for that as well. So here goes nothing, literally.

(haha! thats a different idea - i dont know what you could possible do with it but it certainly is different - btw nice jacket on your avi )
thanx electricgirl. It's good to know that SOMEONE on this site isn't completely pathetic.
Slig7
thanx electricgirl. It's good to know that SOMEONE on this site isn't completely pathetic.

Hmm the grungey look is cool * Grins and opens a bible and takes out his specail dope . He grins as he rolls it up*
GRUNGEY! I wear this stuff all the time. My avi is pretty accurate of how I look. Whatever, i'm to blazed to care. Anyway, we could really use some more characters here.
Damn, i was hoping there's be more COOL people on Gaia. Oh well. I guess most other stoners would rather not fuss with computers these days. I mean hell, I spend more time battling pop-ups, adware, and spyware than I spend actually USING my $1500 computer. Look at this people i'm not even RP'ing yet! I guess the adware problem has got every one else too. Unless it's just that they are wasting time trying to get a lousy pixelated olympic shirt. Man, I'm getting too worked up. Time to go hit the bong.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff