Welcome to Gaia! ::

What type of Rp would you like this to turn out like?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on August 29, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2

((Not to be rude but please next time dont post info on thread that take up alot of room. PM it to me. Please jsut delete this post and post for your character. Ill add you in though^^ ))
~Pure~Rose~
Rose leaned against the counter as she waited for customers to come in.
Sighing, she looked at the clock across the room and saw that it was 9. That meant she only had 2 more hours 'til she gets off work and 3 more hours 'til she left to the park. Glancing away from the clock, she noticed that she was now getting stares by all the customers.

She gave a glare to the people staring at her and looked down. Tapping her fingers on the countertop, she once again looked back up at the clock. 'God why does time always take forever to get where ya want it to be...'
Name: Carlos Vai
Apperance: Long messy black hair, brown eyes, 5'8", medium build body
Personality: He is mainly careless but has been known to have a more thoughtful and sensitive side also
Bio: He once lived a happy life playing music with friends but that soon ended when his parents divorces, leaving both of them and running away he found it very tought to cope with.
1st Type of demon you saw: 2004 New Years Eve A girl with a noose hanging from her head. She has scars up and down her body. I saw it at a resturant.
X this post
((X this post))
Zacharias decided to have a little fun. He strolled into Hot Topic and went to the counter. "Excuse me," he said to the girl behind it, "I was wondering if you could help me."
Everyone who has been aproved. Im moving the Rp so I can delete posts of people who dont read the whole fricken post....Throws random sporks* is it so hard to read BOLD!! ::Sigh:: i will Pm you the new link.
((ignore again.))
((sorry to all that think mk is being rude...she's just annoyed that people aren't reading the posts....))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff