Welcome to Gaia! ::

*she walks out of the lounge, closing the door behind her. she sighs and looks down, while starting to walk away*
*she frowns a little from Skye's silence and sighs softly, looking around the room*
Mido Azure
Mesai
Mido Azure
Mesai
Mido Azure
Mesai
Mido Azure
Mesai
Mido Azure
Mesai
Mido Azure
Mesai
Mido Azure
*rests his head against the wall* *mutters to himself* its getting quite crowded...hehe...
She saw a guy leaning against the wall, walking steadily towards him. Mesai ended right next to him, "Hey what are you doing here in the corner," she asked with concern.

lets just say...i like solitude...

Awww.. She sighed, leaning her head on his shoulder.

*glances down* redface stare can i help you...
Mesai quickly took her head off to realize what she had done. "Sorry bout that," she blushed.

its...its fine...

She plopped herself on the floor looking up at him. "So what race do you fit yourself into, I am a kitsune demon." she smiled.

i guess...you could call me a spirit...
"Mmhmmm." she sighed. Taking ahold of his hand, tugging at it for him to plop down next to her.

*sits down with a little resistance* ...
((sorry my computer is beeing weird))
"Whats the matter."

nothing...just thinking...
((do you want to talk in the pms it would be alot ieasier.))
Name: Ikubara
Race: cat demon
Personality: quiet and shy
Matsutsu236
Angel Le Noir
Matsutsu236
not what i mean and i wouldnt ask for pay as its for a friend....
? *she tilts her head to the side a little and flaps the black wings on her head*
i mean if i was helping i wouldnt ask for any money and i would help no matter what
what did you mean??*now quite confused*
Mesai
Mido Azure
Mesai
Mido Azure
Mesai
Mido Azure
Mesai
Mido Azure
Mesai
Mido Azure
Mesai
Mido Azure
Mesai
Mido Azure
*rests his head against the wall* *mutters to himself* its getting quite crowded...hehe...
She saw a guy leaning against the wall, walking steadily towards him. Mesai ended right next to him, "Hey what are you doing here in the corner," she asked with concern.

lets just say...i like solitude...

Awww.. She sighed, leaning her head on his shoulder.

*glances down* redface stare can i help you...
Mesai quickly took her head off to realize what she had done. "Sorry bout that," she blushed.

its...its fine...

She plopped herself on the floor looking up at him. "So what race do you fit yourself into, I am a kitsune demon." she smiled.

i guess...you could call me a spirit...
"Mmhmmm." she sighed. Taking ahold of his hand, tugging at it for him to plop down next to her.

*sits down with a little resistance* ...
((sorry my computer is beeing weird))
"Whats the matter."

nothing...just thinking...
((do you want to talk in the pms it would be alot ieasier.))

((y?))
Matsutsu236
Matsutsu236
Angel Le Noir
Matsutsu236
not what i mean and i wouldnt ask for pay as its for a friend....
? *she tilts her head to the side a little and flaps the black wings on her head*
i mean if i was helping i wouldnt ask for any money and i would help no matter what
what did you mean??*now quite confused*
I mean.. if you didn't mean babysitting, then what did you mean? gah.. Im getting myself confused.. sweatdrop
She leaned her head onto his shoulder once more.. Hoping he wouldnt resist her touch.((we dont have to sorry bout that))
Pg yawned and closed her eyes boredly.
stare
Mesai
She leaned her head onto his shoulder once more.. Hoping he wouldnt resist her touch.((we dont have to sorry bout that))

((is fine)) hmm...*looks down* ...
*walks in nd sits down*
Mido Azure
Mesai

You seem like a nice guy.. ::she said swishing her tail from side to side.::
Mesai
Mido Azure
Mesai

You seem like a nice guy.. ::she said swishing her tail from side to side.::

...thankx...i guess
Angel Le Noir
*she frowns a little from Skye's silence and sighs softly, looking around the room*
sry ((mom needed on))did i miss something???
she folded her arms across her chest and lowered her gaze to the ground.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff