Welcome to Gaia! ::

Before posting, please read thses rules!

1. You MUST be able to write! 3nodding That's a given, of course, but there are still people coming in and writing things like "i kil the dude n now ur dead." None of that please! blaugh
2. Please try not to deviate from the rest too much.. Some people tend to have their own thing going on while there is a plot being followed by others. =3
3. If you've read this far, please type "Meep" at the beginning of your post!
4. And please, PLEASE, this is NOT a power struggle! Your character cannot be all-knowing or all-powerful.. nobody's perfect, and everyone's got a weakness. 3nodding And no god-moding!!!
5. And last but not least.... NO CYBERING, and Romance... well, allowed, I guess but not recommended. This is not an inn for people to meet bfs or gfs.. it is a medieval and magical inn where trouble and mayhem is always just around the corner 3nodding

Please read the first post!!!
The room is small and cozy. On one end, a fire glows brightly. On the
other stands a small oak desk. A young elf sits behind it, her golden hair glowing in the light of the fire. Her violet eyes study you as you enter through the open door, and she smiles kindly at you. A gargoyle seems to watch everything from its perch on the counter, and you can only hope that it is a statue. The elf nods at you and speaks.

"Welcome to Shenova Inn."
[meepmeepmeepmeepmeep...hehe, can I be coowner of inn?]
(( Only intro is present tense... ;-; ))

Raekeo entered the small inn in what seemed to be a hurry. She immediatley made her way to the front desk and smiled slightly at the elven girl. "Hi, how are ya?" she commented rather than questioned. "I need a room, just for a couple of nights.." she said quickly, "What'cha got?". Keeping her eyes on the girl, Raekeo stretched her arms and back before brushing the hair away from her eyes.
Chrysanthia
[meepmeepmeepmeepmeep...hehe, can I be coowner of inn?]

((Aw fine XP How about the grumpy but humorous Gargoyle, Neru? I was going to be him xd Or my sister? ^^))
(meep)

Slowly comming in, W.C. could help but feel hesitant about her decision. Closing the door silently behind her, she cleared her throat.

"Um, hello. I-Is there room for me to stay in? I'll only be here for a day or two." Yup, she really felt uncomfortable around people she didn't know.
[Neru's good]

"Wat'cha hurry kid?" asked the gargoyle."have a little respect would you. In my day we had lads, and lasses. All polite, never in any hurry"
Raekeo
(( Only intro is present tense... ;-; ))

Raekeo entered the small inn in what seemed to be a hurry. She immediatley made her way to the front desk and smiled slightly at the elven girl. "Hi, how are ya?" she commented rather than questioned. "I need a room, just for a couple of nights.." she said quickly, "What'cha got?". Keeping her eyes on the girl, Raekeo stretched her arms and back before brushing the hair away from her eyes.

The elf smiled at the new arrival and took out an old book. She opened it to a clean page, yellow with age, and scattering dust everywhere. She seemed not to notice it, though, as she looked up at Raekeo kindly.
"Of course," She nodded. "May I have your name?" Her keen violet eyes looked over the girl.
Chrysanthia
[Neru's good]

"Wat'cha hurry kid?" asked the gargoyle."have a little respect would you. In my day we had lads, and lasses. All polite, never in any hurry"

((You've got him down PAT: Neru scoffed and shook his head of stone. "These young ones get more
and more haughty and arrogant with every generation." XDDDD We've still got it!!!!! lol ))
W.C.
(meep)

Slowly comming in, W.C. could help but feel hesitant about her decision. Closing the door silently behind her, she cleared her throat.

"Um, hello. I-Is there room for me to stay in? I'll only be here for a day or two." Yup, she really felt uncomfortable around people she didn't know.

The elf looked over at the newest arrival and smiled a friendly smile.
"My, it really is busy today," She said. "If you will wait just one moment, I'll have a room ready for you."
Neko_Ayashii
Chrysanthia
[Neru's good]

((You've got him down PAT: Neru scoffed and shook his head of stone. "These young ones get more
and more haughty and arrogant with every generation." XDDDD We've still got it!!!!! lol ))

[yupyup]
Not knowing whether to insult the gargoyle, or push away the newly arrived visitor, Raekeo raised an eyebrow. "Excuse me, but I think I was here first. You're lucky she asked me my name already, or I might have had to have a few less pleasent words with you... And respect? I think you should respect the fact that this money is probably going to go to repairing your horrible cracks and the missing chunks of your body. I recommend you keep your mouth shut before your jaw falls off. 'Kay? Thanks! ^^" She spat viciously before turning her attention to the girl. "Name's Raekeo."
Neru eyed the new commer.
"And what are ya so careful'bout?" he coughed and dust flew in all directions "ain't a spy are ya?"

[my grandpa's over so I have a lot of inspiration...]
Raekeo
Not knowing whether to insult the gargoyle, or push away the newly arrived visitor, Raekeo raised an eyebrow. "Excuse me, but I think I was here first. You're lucky she asked me my name already, or I might have had to have a few less pleasent words with you... And respect? I think you should respect the fact that this money is probably going to go to repairing your horrible cracks and the missing chunks of your body. I recommend you keep your mouth shut before your jaw falls off. 'Kay? Thanks! ^^" She spat viciously before turning her attention to the girl. "Name's Raekeo."

"You insolent little...!" he said in an annoyed ort of voice "Why I oughtta...what was I saying? oh yes, things were a lot better in the old days... no rude kids... no rude customers..." the gorgoyle seemed to think for a moment.
"And I don't let myself get fixed!" he said supressing a cough.
The elf kept smiling pleasantly and jotted the name down in her book.
"I'm Silence," She held out a hand. "Nice to meet you! And what brings you to this part of our little town?"
She remained happy and cheerful despite the girls words, either too ignorant, or too smart, not to draw any attention to them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff