Here your dreams are sweet and tomorrow brings them true 0.125 12.5% [ 5 ]
Here is the place where I love you. 0.05 5.0% [ 2 ]
Quotes. No, don't you bring The Hunger Games into this. :c 0.5 50.0% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Iwanas's Partner

User Image
II Kira Whitehall II
Listening to the policeman's words didn't even seem real, about the finanaces of the house, but why would they suddenly pay unless it was connected to the now opened donation center, Kira had passed by earlier to give them some books from mrs gales-pi but she didn't realize that it was going to be a donation center she figured it was just going to be another charity shop which in a way it was but somehow it seemed nicer that people were starting to help out this place.

The thing that bothered Kira more was about the kidnappings, she herself had heard some rumors going about but hadn't taken notice but now they knew what one of them might look like it almost brought a cold air to the house. Kira had a sudden realization although she couldn't be sure, she remembered a strange van parked across the road from the library, Kira hadn't seen the van before but at the time she had taken no notice but now if she thought back, she remembered catching a glimpse of people in the van, one seemed to be looking at her well she thought so anyway, Kira fitted the age range so it might have been the case.

Kira took a deep breath she knew she'd have to tell the man even if it was nothing. Kira opened the door to the room and looked over at the two "um excuse me but I may have seen the people you were warning us about this morning" Kira managed too keep herself calm. In most situations Kira didn't get scared but in a situation like this, if they were the people taking others and knew her face then of course she would be scared.

Quotes and References
A wild mad dog

Squama's Compadre

Leaf

User ImageUser Image
place: SMO, my room; hallway, tab company: Yua, Alex, cutie pie baby boy. tab thoughts: Mister Raccoon said I was...gone? And we have a cop here - what?

Yua was awake. He looked kind of cold, but he was awake. Hearing his words, Elisa frowned.

"You shouldn't apologize, you know. It's not like you did it on purpose, so it's not your fault that --" A little hand tugged her hair and pain sparked up her scalp. "Ow!" Elisa grimaced. So that's why most women wear ponytails when dealing with kids.

Good God, he has a grip!

She moved to Alicia's bed and sat down cross-legged, her head tilted at the mercy of a baby. Adjusting Markl in her arms to as gently as she could, Elisa tried to make herself comfortable. She was no Mama Koto, but at least she wasn't totally clueless about kids.

"What're you doing there? Please, don't. That hurts." said Elisa, gently prying her hair free from his hand - then sweeping as much of her hair on the other side of her shoulder as she could. "Sorry, little guy. My hair's not a toy."

Better distract junior with something else, then. Elisa had a feeling that, like it or not, she'd have to give up a curl for him to tug on sooner or later. "Oh my gosh, you're just cute and squishy. " Elisa cooed, smiling widely. "And you have the chubbiest cheeks ever! Want to see something shiny? Look, " Raising her wrist, Elisa showed Markl her blue bracelets. Silver charms hung around each band, glinting in the sunlight. She shook her wrist, causing the charms to chime and jingle, turning into quick flashes of blue and grey. Then she stopped, and then started again. Elisa was pretending to be a human-baby-rattle-slash-wind-chime.

A week, max. Elisa just had a feeling. She could already imagine some woman arriving and taking the baby in her arms, speaking in a soft cooing voice, and looking down at him the way she was now, falling head over heels for the downy hair and soft skin and wide eyes. Then showing him to her husband. And both of them going to find Madam Hoffner to sign the papers. Elisa wondered if they would leave him here for just another couple of hours to buy a baby car seat, giving them time to say goodbye, or would the lady still be holding Markl from the moment she saw him? Taking her finger, Elisa stroked the infants little hands. They felt soft and warm. How could they be so small?

I wonder if my mom ever did this for me. Her heart squeezed.

A hand on her shoulder - Hazel jumped a little, startled out of it. She looked up to Mako, wide eyed. "Huh?" she said, lost. Then her brain clicked, and the girl nodded. "Oh, yeah. Totally. Gotcha, Mako."

And then the older boy was gone. Elisa stared at the door where he left for a moment.

"Yua," said Elisa. She turned and focused her attention onto the dark haired boy, a frown on her face. She opened her mouth, closed it, and tried again. It felt like she could barely get the words out. "What do you mean by Mister Raccoon saying I was gone? Gone where? "

Underneath the soles of her shoes, she could feel the vibrations of a deep voice downstairs. Not Mako, not Atsuya, not any of the older boys from the orphanage - leaving the only other possible option: the cop. She couldn't hear what he was saying, but she could feel his tone, if that made any sense.

Elisa ignored it. As far as she was concerned, it was only herself, Alex, Yua, and Markl to be the immediate attention.

A wild mad dog

Blue-eyed_Ninja94

Yuki no Yona

Quote:
                                            idk wat do so forever forgive me. OTL
                                            clothing

requiette's Husband

Territorial Pawn

Xirena Simi

A wild mad dog

Quotes and References

User Image
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx YxxxAxxxTxxxAxxxxxxMxxxIxxxSxxxAxxxKxxxI
xxxxxxxx════════════════════════════════════════════════
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxf o o l · t h e · b e s txxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxt o · b e
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxT H E · B E S T

He ran as fast as his legs would allow him, zooming between people in the streets left and right as he tried to shake of the police man whom was chasing him down the road. Gasping for air he almost tripped, but managed to keep his balance, clutching unto the paper bag in his arms for dear life. He'd rather be caught dead then to loose all the bread he had managed to spirit away from the bakery. The man was starting to loose sight of the small boy, due to the fact that he kept dodging people left and right while the large fellow had a hard time getting past the crowd due to his height and build.

Misaki jumped a fence or two, passed trough a open kitchen, grabbing a apple on the way. And continued into the forest where he completely lost anybody whom might have managed to follow him. Laughing he ran a bit longer until he could not take it any longer and slowed down. Making steady pace towards the orphanage. If he had been truly selfish he would have eaten his fill already, but even if he was a cocky brat he did care for the people whom saved him, even if he loved fooling them. Smirking like the child he was he passed trough the main area and ignored all else, clutching unto his paper bag with four breads and a apple.

Full of life and joy he entered into the main area of the building and almost literally bumped into this large and tall man. His hues went wide and he looked around him a bit bewildered. A cop, oh s**t a cop. Oh my god a cop. He looked vaguely familiar, but that didn't matter! A cop! And there he was, inches away, holding a paper bag filled with stolen goods. Now he clutched unto it harder, frowning and backing away, ready to sprint, bolt. He could feel Neir staring on him. Oh gosh, what on earth had he walked into?!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxYOU looking for me?⋮ main area buildingxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYOU with me?⋮people
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxYOU reading my mind?⋮"oh no"xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYOU watching me?⋮standing

Precious Feeder

╔══════════════╗
Almana Grey
╚══════════════╝

User ImageDelicate finger tips trailed across the smooth cover of a leather-bound book decorated with inset gold leathering. The pages were brittle and yellowed with time and it carried a smell dust and musk. Though this did nothing to deter the reader from enjoying its contents. In fact, such features were a criteria that was to be met in order for the young woman to even consider reading. She felt that books that had some years under its belt where better because of the time in which they were written and the content stored within. Clouded eyes stared out at the calm waters of Eden Lake. A content sigh left her lips, though as content as it was, it seemed to hold an air of minor annoyance. She had just finished reading J. R. R. Tolkien’s The Hobbit and as pleased as she was to have read it, she was quite disappointed too. It did not fail in its mission to capture her attention nor did it fail in her mission to take her to a world that was not her own. So why was she disappointed? Simple. It left her craving more and now she would have to find yet another book that could do the same which was never an easy thing because of how picky she could be.

She sighed once again before pushed herself up from her seated position beneath the shade of one of the trees that occupied this area. While the sun was still high in the sky, Almana couldn’t ignore the sudden sinking feeling that she should head back to the orphanage. While all had been fine upon her arrival at the lake, the atmosphere changed and she wasn’t about to question it nor was she going to investigate it. Instead, she was just going to leave, taking it as a sign that she had overstayed her welcome. After placing the book within the pocket of her sweater, she found the trail in which she took to get to the lake and carefully navigated her way back to the place that had served as her home for quite some time now. It was a place of good intentions and rumors that inspired fear. While it was not perfect, it was home. The walk home was a silent one, but that wasn’t something that took much of her attention because silence was normality for her being deaf and all. Hearing a sound would have been something to cause alarm all the while would have been seen as a welcome change.

Thirty minutes came and went before the old orphanage came within view. It was but a blur to her eyes but its familiar shape told her that she was home. Within a matter of minutes she found herself standing on the front porch and pulling back the screen door with a drawn out creak. The next thing to be opened was the front door and a few steps later she was in the main area though she paused when she felt a smaller body back into her legs. Quickly she looked down, afraid that she may have harmed one of the smaller children that resided her and was happy to have seen the familiar shape of Yata. It was only after her good eye had time to focus that she was sure it was him, though the look of bewilderment on his face worried her. Movement caught her attention and when she looked up she saw an officer, Nier and Kira conversing. Just what had happened while she was out? Carefully, she placed her hand atop Yata’s head and maneuvered her way in front of him, in the event that he would need a chance to run for safety, she wanted to be the blockade to anything that would try to pursue him.

╔══════════════╗
Where: Main Area
With: Yata
Thinking: What is going on here?

╚══════════════╝

Althoci

Xirena Simi

A wild mad dog

Quotes and References

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items