Welcome to Gaia! ::

YAY! ITS COURTNEY WEE!*shouts from the back steel room*IM IN HERE!*continues punching the wall*
*appears in the room with vampire fangs showing* why are you in here?
*shrugs*Being bored pounding dents into the wall*smashes the wall hard enough to break it and cut his hand*ahh ********
Sephiroth_Cross
*shrugs*Being bored pounding dents into the wall*smashes the wall hard enough to break it and cut his hand*ahh ********] :: "ahh now you have gone and done it dear...here let me heal it..." She walks out from behind the bar, and takes his hand, she licks the wound, and it heals.::
Lily_44
Sephiroth_Cross
*shrugs*Being bored pounding dents into the wall*smashes the wall hard enough to break it and cut his hand*ahh ********] :: "ahh now you have gone and done it dear...here let me heal it..." She walks out from behind the bar, and takes his hand, she licks the wound, and it heals.::

you know maybe I wanted it to continue bleeding*makes it continue to bleed*weiner
Letting it to continue to bleed around me is a bad idea..
Sephiroth_Cross
Lily_44
Sephiroth_Cross

you know maybe I wanted it to continue bleeding*makes it continue to bleed*weiner
::"You know, i don't understand why you don't pay attention seph...i think i may want a divorce from you...and yes, i am serious." She walks out, and leaves::
walks into the bar and grabs a set at the bar
Jame's Dennis is being perverted and sick and if I stay the night with him I might as well have you spend the night too! (Because if you don't I'll end up kicking him in the balls... if he has any)
polls out a cigar and smoks it
Child_of_Eternal_Void
Jame's Dennis is being perverted and sick and if I stay the night with him I might as well have you spend the night too! (Because if you don't I'll end up kicking him in the balls... if he has any)
waaaaaaat? hmmmm well I'm sorry I couldnt be there I dont want my balls kicked in so lol sorry be sure to tell me in advanced cuz im hardly on gaia much so yea just tell me in advance*turns to red-x and grabs the cigar and puts it out*no smoking.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff