Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Fatcat

10,150 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

-- Hello! Im looking for two or three other roleplayers to participator in a small group rp. The story line is this, Six(or eight) college friends have decided to take a fun and daring camping trip over the weekend. One of them says he knows a friend who claims there is a cool abandoned warehouse in the middle of nowhere. The college kids have decided to stay two nights in this creepy warehouse, with lots of partying and fun. The warehouse isn't very big, its about the length of a football field. It is made of concrete, and has two very small windows, no taller than your hand, It has two doors, both made of very string metal. Whoever built this building must have wanted to keep something out, or in. The students arrive and start off by having fun, but they soon realize they are locked in. I spirals out of control from there when someone starts sliding notes under the door, demanding they perform different actions to receive aid such as food and water.

I am wanting to use real photos. I want rpers who will be dedicated. They also have to be patient because I have a pretty crazy schedule. I ant someone who can spit out pretty decent size posts, meaning a couple of meaty paragraphs. Whoever joins will play both a female and a male, to be fair.

If you have any questions let me know. If you would like to join just post here saying so, and feel free to tell us a little about yourself.

Greedy Fatcat

13,025 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
THIS SOUNDS SO FUN. I've been looking for a small group role play.

Edit : I'm guessing you wanted to double up on characters right? :3

Dangerous Fatcat

10,150 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Bouquet of Kittens

Hello!! Yes I was hoping to, so we can have a decent amount of characters with a small group of roleplayers c:

Greedy Fatcat

13,025 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Nannerz x3

Oh gosh I'd love to join. I've seen so many movies that was kinda like this role-play. From like insane gore to just crazy stunts. You can do so much with this~ Does it matter the ganders we play as? I can do both I just prefer to play as males. >. <;

Dangerous Fatcat

10,150 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Bouquet of Kittens

Well Im glad to have you on the team!! If you prefer to play males,I would be cool with you playing two males and I can play two females.
This sounds so cool! I'd love to be a part of this. I can play a male and a female. I'm good at both. I'd love to be considered.

Dangerous Fatcat

10,150 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
SuperCana

Hello!! Yes welcome to the team! c:

Dangerous Fatcat

10,150 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Bump~One more spot!!
Nannerz x3
Bump~One more spot!!

Aye bebe c: Kitsy is the house and wants to join.♥

Greedy Fatcat

13,025 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Nannerz x3
Bouquet of Kittens

Well Im glad to have you on the team!! If you prefer to play males,I would be cool with you playing two males and I can play two females.

Okay awesome! I can't wait to have this be a full out thing *u* I'm going to make my two guys brothers. :3

Dangerous Fatcat

10,150 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
A_Quiet_Kitsune

Yay!! We are full!! Glad you are joining!!

Dangerous Fatcat

10,150 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Bouquet of Kittens

That sounds great!!

Dangerous Fatcat

10,150 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
I will be making the thread soon, I will pm it to all of you when it is done!

Greedy Fatcat

13,025 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Nannerz x3
I will be making the thread soon, I will pm it to all of you when it is done!

Yay can't wait!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces