Tasty Cat

9,800 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
User ImageUser Image
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇••ιsнιsα αиυиαиυ••▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
[αвσυт мє][тнємє][αяє ωє ғяιєи∂s σя ғσєs?]

Ishisa had been walking for a little while in the rain, it hadn’t really bothered him. But when he
had almost gotten to Doc’s and Nea hadn’t caught up with him, the male really didn’t know what
to do. Nea and Ishisa had a strange relationship. The two males had been partners in crime for
years and had no plans on changing anytime soon.

‘He ditched you.’ He thought. ‘you know he ditched you and is hanging out with someone more
interesting. You are still just a low life scum that no one wants to hang out with. You know the
one they call when no one else wants to do anything?’

Ishisa stopped walking and pulled out his phone. Not a single text from Nea aside from saying
that he might be bringing someone else to Doc’s. Ishisa’s lips fell from neutral to a disappointed
frown. Nea was off hanging out with someone else, he had ditched Ishisa. Why would he do such
a thing?

Ishisa knew better then to go on off a head. Aside from work; Nea had little interest in the blond
haired male; or at least that was how it seemed to him and the voices talking to him wasn’t helping
Nea’s case. Little did he know that the mage had to wait for Alex to arrive or that Nea had actually
goofed this time. But at the same time, it probably was better he didn’t know about it either. Ishisa
didn’t handle stress too well. And after relying on the other male to get the job done; last he needed
was to know that there was a witness that could place them both.

By this time, Ishisa had stopped walking. He just stood there wondering what he was going to do
now. Better yet, where was he going to go? He didn’t feel like going to Doc’s now; thinking the only
person he considered worth doing anything with hadn’t shown up yet and was assumed to have ditched him.

‘You could always go back to that bar. It’s not too far. Or maybe you could go to that slum you
call a home.’
Listened to himself.

“No… I don’t want to go back into that dump. Too many low lives, people.” He muttered.
The male stood there a moment and then started looking around. Maybe a last attempted or hope that
Nea would appear.

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

SCARLET DRAPES MY EYES THE PHANTOM CALLS FROM DEEP INSIDE, REVEALING MY DISGUISE, THE FREAK BENEATH HAS COME ALIVE. SUFFERING IS ALL I'M WANTING. YOU'VE BEEN CHOSEN FOR MY HAUNTING.
                                SCARLET DRAPES MY EYES THE PHANTOM CALLS FROM DEEP INSIDE, REVEALING MY DISGUISE, THE FREAK BENEATH HAS COME ALIVE. SUFFERING IS ALL I'M WANTING. YOU'VE BEEN CHOSEN FOR MY HAUNTING.

██████████████████████████████
                                ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

User Image
                                        The thought of having Nicholas accompany Nea and Zaos on one of their "adventures" was both a tempting and hilarious thought. The elf and the ice mage tended to be quite the childish troublemakers when they set their minds to it. Having the towering demon policemen tag along would only add to the excitement, surely. No matter what Nea had in mind, Zaos was positive that it would be something Nicholas would be expected to frown upon. With a soft laugh, the elf shot the other male a bright smile before nuzzling his nose against Nicholas' arm. "You sure you can keep up with me and my little brother? We're quite the pair, you know. Sort of unstoppable, if I do say so myself. Not that we'll be doing anything bad. It's probably just a joy ride around town or something." The last part was thrown out just in case the Knox person was listening in and wasn't as incompetent as he appeared to be.

"I'm sure you can come with us, though. But it is Little Brother's call. He's the one inviting me and all that. He likes you so I'm sure he'll say yes." Zaos seemed to sing the words more than speak them and ended up hugging the same arm he'd just been nuzzled against. "And if he doesn't want you to come with us, I'll beg and plead until he says yes. It'll be fun to have a third person." Holding a thumbs up as a sort of promise, the elf winked and added, "Anything for my darling, Nicholas!"

A pleasant laugh came from Zaos then, but it was cut short after he heard the human next to him begin to rattle off. His interest piqued momentarily, Zaos gestured for the bartender to refill his glass while he listened in to what Knox had to say. The excuses that began to stream from the human's lips were absolutely priceless and Zaos raised a hand to cover his mouth to hide his huge smile. The poor guy was really gone. Z almost felt embarrassed for Knox. He was about to suggest he head home to at least get a change of clothes, but then the human was yelling and Zaos was left clamping both his hands over his mouth to keep from cackling, though he was doubling over the bar as his shoulders shook with silent laughter. "Oh... my god," the elf gasped out between chuckles, wiping at his eyes as he leaned back to get a better look at Knox. "Man, tough break."

To make matters even better, Nicholas spoke up and began taunting the human, much to Z's delight. The elf didn't try to hold back his laughter after that, but did manage to keep it from being too loud when he felt Nicholas resting his chin atop his shoulder. The presence of the other male was welcomed and even made Z feel more comfortable than he already was. "Aw, darling go easy on 'im! He looks like he's having a bad day," he teased, not meaning his words the least bit. Zaos stuck his tongue out as he winked at Knox, then turned his head just enough to press an innocent kiss to Nicholas' cheek. Definitely not one to give any pity to humans, Z took another sip from his whiskey and rolled his shoulders to pop his back before tilting his head as he looked over Knox again. "You look like a really bad drunk, bud. D'you work with Nicholas? The police force is surely no place for this kinda behavior. I believe your story, though. It's funny! I liked it. What did the person look like? I'll have to find 'em and give 'em a kiss for makin' my night. I was positive I was gonna be bored all night after it started rainin'. But this is wonderful."

The more he spoke, the lazier Zaos became about enunciating his words. His face was lit up with a bright smile and his cheeks were flushed with a happy reddish color, but he was far from drunk. A tad buzzed, but nothing to completely shut down his normal operations. He could down five more glasses before he'd start to be in trouble, but he was cutting himself off at two. Besides, he needed to save what money he'd brought with him that night for whatever Nea had in store for them. Blowing a strand of his hair away from his eyes, Zaos checked both his wrists and frowned when he came up with no hair ties to keep put his hair back. He would have liked to put it into a bun or at least somewhat of a pony to keep it from falling over his shoulders and into his face, but it seemed he would just have to deal with it tonight.

where: McArthur's Bar and Grill ✖ with: Less & Nicholas ✖ feeling: amused

xx x x xZaos Dreyar✖✖✖✖✖✖

ooc:

PRXM

U n d r a w n

User Image
User Image

Lets be honest, most people ignored Less when he was out in public with them. Whenever he was allowed to come help on the field with official police business he was told to stay quiet and not get in the way. Only time he interacted with anyone, they were normally human. Everything else was just business. The complete opposite of what was happening now. The human was expecting the two to wander off and not waste their time on him. He was off guard when he was added in. His complete desperation to try and appear as though he weren't some typical human drunk. It was obvious they'd assume he were with his current shape. Could he use his birthday as an excuse? No. That would make it sound worse.

With his head against the bar's surface, the human clearly had given up. Less knew he was in deep s**t. "Well, Knox, I’m sure the boss would love to hear about your tendency to public nuisance," The word tendency scared him. He didn't want anyone at the office thinking he was anything like this. Without budging his face from being pressed against the wood, "Please don't." He muttered. Then Nicholas's idiot friend was laughing away at the situation. "Aw, darling go easy on 'im!" The stupid one cut in. Less's brow narrowed as he finally yanked his head up. He wiped his cheek trying to stop the urge of wanting to punch Zaos for winking at him. He hated being treated like some stay dog that was only there for the amusement of others. Less turned his head back towards the bartender. The threatening part. He needed to make sure the man wouldn't be able to ruin his career or something.

"Was a joke." I mean not that anyone took him seriously in the first place. Less just made sure because it didn't hurt to double check. Zaos began to run his mouth. The idiot talked about Less's job like losing it wouldn't matter in the slightest. Not that it would matter to the idiot. Zaos didn't work his a** off the past ten years just to be taken seriously by people who hated him. "Oh shut up." Less finally spoke up after the male was done. He didn't want to answer if he was Nicholas's co-worker. He didn't want to be made some form of sadistic entertainment. He was feeling like s**t and the human was 74.37% positive Nicholas was going to ruin his life. What reason did the man have for not destroying Less's career for the hell of it?

Less's drunken body leaned forwards, his face pulling in close to the two. "And I swear to ********] His eyes narrowed. It was a pretty ridiculous scene seeing a human without any races or weapons to defend themselves still having the nerve to threaten a creature. Less was just too drunk to care at this point. "If you're going in tomorrow, you'd better not speak a word of any of this to anyone." His hand reached up as he roughly grabbed onto Nicholas's collar. He pulled the man towards him (trying to yank Nicholas into his stupid little elf friend as he did so) and made sure he got all up in Nicholas's personal space. "If you have any problem with anything you saw tonight, we can settle this right here and right now." He snarled.

Rudely, the human released Nicholas's collar and shoved his hand into the man's face, shoving him away. Now those were the fighting words. He'd been caught up with this building angst all night and it was bound to come out eventually. Lester figured he was drunk enough to take a beating anyways if things went south.

Loction — McArthur's Bar and Grill.
                                            Company — Zaos, Nicholas.
                                            WearingPajamas.
User Image
`•» » - - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -`•» »--»

× - - NICHOLAS ARTEMIS PRESCOTT
                                                      xxxxxxxxxx () demon

«--« «•`- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -« «•`

✖ ✖
                                                  mxexsxsxaxgxettxtxoxxxy o u .
                                                  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Nicholas found his night getting more and more interesting by the second. It wasn’t everyday that he found dirt on Lester and he’d be damned if he let this opportunity go to waste. Lester was always seemed like one of them holier-than-thou, weepy type of people to Nicholas, and it pissed him off on a regular basis. Always seemed like he had a stick up his a**. He barely even cared for the quiet “Please don’t,” that Knox had muttered. Nicholas still wasn’t sure if he was being serious, but hell if he cared. If Lester continued to be as amusing, maybe he’d be nice and, well, maybe he didn’t see any drunk man that night.

“Aw, darling go easy on ‘im! He looks like he’s having a bad day,” Z teased, though it did little to quell the excitement in Nicholas. “That’s like tellin’ a fish not to swim, Z,” he grinned, returning the kiss with a wink (though really, it looked like a blink, what with his eyepatch and all). Turning his attention back to his colleague, though, Nicholas sat up straighter, preparing himself for more taunting, enjoying every last second of what he could. He cocked his eyebrow up as Lester grew increasingly hostile towards the both of them. This was... interesting. Could the night possible get any more exciting than this?

“And I swear to ********, if you’re going in tomorrow, you’d better not speak a word of any of this to anyone.”

Nicholas could almost cry from the laughter that struggled to burst out from his lips. A human? Threatening a demon? This was the joke of the century. He was less than unfazed by Knox’s sudden outburst. He couldn’t say he didn’t see it coming either. “Well, Knox...” he started, before he was interrupted as he was tugged towards Lester by the collar. Nicholas was leaned over Z’s lap, and he was growing slightly impatient with the shitty attitude he was getting from this human. What did Lester Knox, an intoxicated and highly volatile human being, have to back himself up? From what Nicholas understood, he wasn’t the type to have any other races on him. There was no fathomable way that Knox could have defended himself from Nicholas.

Not to mention he had Zaos with him, violent and perpetually bloodthirsty.

He didn’t like how Lester was getting into his personal space, either. The way Nicholas saw it, Lester ******** Knox was getting slightly too comfortable with his rank, and needed to be put back in his place. Nicholas gritted his teeth as Lester finally hissed, “If you have any problem with anything you saw tonight, we can settle this right here and right now.”

Nicholas didn’t have the patience for dimwits. He didn’t like dealing with people who were too stupid for their own good. He didn’t quite like how Lester was coming into his personal space either, shooting off his mouth as if he had something to back him up. Knox was overstepping his ******** boundaries and as much as Nicholas would hate to beat his a** down in front of Zaos, he was being provoked. “Hey, ********] he snarled through gritted teeth, rising to his towering height of 2 meters. He swung his arm the way he was taught to, clocking Lester square in the jaw. The satisfying crunch of bone against bone made the corner of Nicholas’ lips twitch into the smallest smirk.

“Hey, hey, hey, I don’t want any trouble in here, Nick,” the bartender raised his hands defensively and gestured towards the door. Nicholas heaved a sigh and looked down at Lester in greater annoyance than he’d have before. “Don’t pick a fight you can’t win,” he advised with a shake of the head. “You’ve more to lose than I do, Knox,”
                                                            he reminded, sauntering back to Zaos’ side and sliding back into his seat.

If Nicholas hadn’t decided whether he would ruin Lester’s career or not yet, he sure as hell was feeling inclined to.

ooc!
                                                            so intense

U n d r a w n

listenoldsport

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

User Image
                                        Things were happening awfully fast for the amount of alcohol involved in the equation. Zaos hadn't even had enough time to properly appreciate the reciprocated kiss from his favorite demon before s**t was beginning to hit the fan. One moment Zaos was laughing at Knox's expense and the next the human was sounding pretty damn serious as he told Zaos to shut it. The elf quirked a single brow and tilted his head at the human, observing his every move silently as he set his glass down and retracted his hands to rest in his lap. Both brows jumped up on Z's forehead as Knox leaned in close, trying to sound threatening with his curse words and his breath stinking of alcohol. Zaos could have laughed, but his reflexes told him a whole second early that he needed to lean backwards in his stool. As Knox's hand shot out to grasp Nicholas' shirt, Zaos was already curling his body out of the line of fire with perfect poise. He stared blankly as the two shared their little testosterone fest. Some would have expected the elf to jump at the opportunity to beat up on a human, but Zaos knew quite well that his demon friend had the situation handled. The day Nicholas actually needed his assistance in a fight would be the same day Z grew wings and took flight.

Continuing his silent spectating, he watched in amusement as Knox shoved his hand into Nicholas' face and the demon proceeded to deliver a devastating hook to the human's jaw. Clicking his tongue animatedly, Zaos finally sat up properly in his stool and pushed his hair from his face. "Definitely not a boring night," he commented, much calmer than he would have before the debacle. In all honesty, the display of violence had jumpstarted his body and he felt like he was hopped up on adrenaline. His tongue quickly darted out to run over his lips before he pressed them into a hard line. There was no need to get worked up over a single punch, but damn Z wished he hadn't been watching Nick's arm muscles so closely. His hands shook a bit in his lap, the newfound energy giving him an itch he definitely couldn't scratch in such a public place. Three weeks was a damn long time and he was now hoping that whatever quest Nea wanted to go on would help Z out and let him stretch his own muscles a bit. If only for just a quick bit of knife practice. Speaking of, his daggers were probably getting dull from the lack of use. He'd need to sharpen them when he got home...

Zaos had drifted off into his own private daydream about his favorite blades when Nicholas returned. The familiar demon's presence at his side was what brought the elf back to attention, and he pushed his brunette hair out of his face once more as he studied his friend's form. "Have fun?" he asked, blinking slowly as he finally removed himself from his less civil desires. "I'm thinking I should either remember to tie my hair back before I leave the apartment or just cut it all off. Thoughts?" The small talk was a hard left from earlier conversations, but Z was in desperate need to forget all about the human who'd overstepped his boundaries. "This is my last drink, too. Nea doesn't like it when I'm super drunk when we have our playdates."

One blink later and Zaos was filled with his regular energy, his eyes lighting up as he poked Nicholas in the side. "Hey!" he exclaimed, pouting his lower lip before crossing his arms lightly over his chest. "I just remembered that you kissed me, sir. That's unacceptable. I am the kisser here, not you." In a mock scolding manner, Zaos held up a finger and pointed it at Nicholas and waggled it back and forth before he spun around once in his chair. "You shouldn't steal kisses from elves, Nicholas darling. They'll steal your soul," he sang playfully, humming and flashing a toothy grin at the demon next to him. "But, really. If you do go on this trip with Nea and me, you're gonna have to give me a piggy back ride. Sorry, that's the payment." With a shrug of the shoulders Zaos gave an innocent look to Nicholas before downing the rest of his whiskey and pushing the glass far away from himself on the bar after he'd set it down. "And a puppy. You've gotta get me a puppy. Preferably one that will grow up to be a super big scary dog that will wanna go on runs with me in the morning and will be intimidating enough to scare off anyone who comes near. 'Cause I'm gettin' real tired of having to do all this scaring people off myself. I'm gonna get wrinkles from making my scary faces."

where: McArthur's Bar and Grill ✖ with: Less & Nicholas ✖ feeling: dazed, carefree

ooc:

PRXM

U n d r a w n

User Image
User Image

"Well, Knox..." No. No. Less was not having it. His clenched fist grabbed the idiot before he could say anything more. As he threatened the man Less was trying to decide if he could take the other male in a fight. Part of being a police officer was staying in shape, especially in a city like this one where crime rates were rather high. All police who worked there long enough had stories of violence they experienced first hand. Hell, plenty of people used Less as a little sparring target. He could usually hold his own until they started using their ******** unfair advantage that came with their races.

However, his drunken body could hardly register anything in time with his terrible reaction time and slurred thoughts. He didn't understand what happened until he heard the loud pop in his ringing ear. Less hunched over grabbing hold of his cheek. Holy s**t. Nicholas just punched him. Not only did Less just get punched, but it hurt. Why did he remember things never hurting when he was drunk and hurt himself back when he was younger?! HE WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE FEELING THIS PAIN. Less quickly spat right on the bar's ground and saw there was a bit of blood mixed in with it. The iron taste invaded his mouth to let him know he was bleeding somewhere. His tooth probably cut up some of his skin when Nicholas touched him.

Nicholas's little b***h was just calmly sitting there pointing out tonight wasn't boring. [******** that dude.
                                            It was the bartender who quickly jumped in, letting them know he didn't want any violence in the place. With Nicholas's calm attitude, it's not like the bartender needed to interfere though. They weren't exactly starting a brawl. "Don’t pick a fight you can’t win," Then Less gagged. This terrible gut wrenching feeling welled up inside of him. He was going to throw up or something. The bartender saw this and quickly moved over to him pushing him towards the door. "No. No. Get out. You're causing way too much trouble. Out." The front door to the bar was swung open as Less was pushed back outside and into the rain. "At least it's past midnight. God knows my shift is almost over. Happy Birthday you ******** up. Go to bed before you get yourself arrested for doing more dumb s**t." Less didn't catch what else the bartender said, but he was muttering things to himself as the door shut leaving the human all alone.

The walk home was painful. Less would've probably been convinced he was going to freeze to death if he weren't too drunk to feel cold. The booze was the only thing keeping him warm and powering his tired body home. He kept spitting every so often to try and get the bloody taste out of his mouth. After the half hour he was finally closing his apartment door and standing there wetting the floor completely. He was dripping from head to toe. His T-shirt came off. His shoes, socks, and pants were also quickly kicked off. He stumbled towards his bedroom to change boxers, leaving his clothes right near the front door. Because ******** it. He was too drunk and tired to care. As he walked past the kitchen, he froze. "F-For ******** Clarke I ******** told you I'm not celebrating my birthday this year you idiot!" He wiped his hand against his face. "I told you to forget about it!" The drunk really didn't take much notice to check and see if Clarke was actually awake or not. He just stumbled towards the bathroom and grabbed a toothbrush looking up at his face in the mirror. His face. Less has a giant swollen red spot on his face.

[******** it I'm too tired to brush. I'll do it in the morning." Less whispered as he stumbled straight to his room. He pounded his fist against Clarke's door a couple times on his way. "WAKE ME AT 8 I'M DRUNK." He slammed his bedroom door shut and flopped face first into his bed (forgetting to change his boxers before hand) and was basically asleep before his face hit the pillow.

LoctionMcArthur's Bar and Grill, Home.
                                            CompanyZaos, Nicholas, Nobody.
                                            WearingPajamas.
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

━━━ ━━━ ━━━ ━━━ ━━━ ━━━ ━━━ ━━━

Working with creatures was the last thing Soren ever wanted to do.

But when it came to his real “profession,” aka hunting, the income fell short of being stable. The money varied depending on whether or not his clients were assholes (which was usually sixty-five percent of the time), whether or not his intended targets were easy picking, and how often he was designated with assignments. When it came to the former especially, people seemed to enjoy basing his strength on his small and petite stature. Sometimes, when Soren came back safe, unscathed, and with the race in hand, he was still only given a third of the amount that was to be expected with the exchange. Of course Soren was hardly a pushover, so revenge in one form or the other was usually his reply. He hated creatures, yes, yet he could tolerate them. Though people who don’t keep their promises was something he loathed even more. His Barcodes comrades often liked to comment about how he should just stop hunting. But, well, he liked being a hunter. Other than fighting creatures and running around the city, the most fun he got out of it was turning creatures into voids. It was lovely seeing them wreathe in agony and shock upon fully realizing that what made them, them, was gone. He lived in their momentary suffering, so much so that to another person, it would’ve seemed sickening. He never told this to anyone though. It had and will always be his secret guilty pleasure. Besides, collecting races was entertaining, so the thought of ceasing his hunting endeavors hardly ever crossed his mind.

While it’s true that Soren got plenty of dough from his hunting, again, it never came as steadily as he’d like it to be. The blonde had too much debt on his shoulders to handle and anticipating when the next assignment was, was only going to push him back even further down the hole. So, he had to resort to keeping part time jobs working with creatures during the day. A human finding a job in a creature-filled city was tough, especially since the brunt of the job market was insanely prejudiced against having human workers. Finding something where he’d not only be accepted but paid a decent wage was rare. Even getting hired into a minimum-wage job was a miracle in itself. The Barcode hunter could only count how many jobs he was in right now; probably three? Maybe even five? They were never very consistent. It was sad to think that the annual income from all his jobs combined barely reached the amount he earned from his hunting alone. Being a human was difficult here and that just added another reason why Soren detested almost all of those who weren’t.

So here the blonde was, standing in the corner of the McArthur’s Bar and Grill kitchen, washing dishes as if it had been his entire livelihood. The manager didn’t want any humans interacting with the customers; much less cooking for them, so a busboy was Soren’s only option. The hunter didn’t mind it so much because he wouldn’t have to deal with more creatures. But just standing here washing whatever dishes came to him, mopping floors when the store opened and closed, making sure all the tables were spotless by the time the customers reeled it; it was just so boring to him. He’d much rather be out there in the field but well, money was money. He was already lucky that the manager was nice enough to hire him, as they were short staffed. Unfortunately, his duties wasn’t the only thing Soren thought to be troublesome…

“Wakefield.” The voice of his manager snapped the young man out of his reverie. He paused his dishwashing to look at him inquisitively. “You’re free to go for the night. Tessla’s going to cover the rest of your shift.” Soren stood silent for a moment, and then simply nodded without even questioning his manager’s decision. Only the fact that Soren knew he favored the non-human workers the most answered the lingering question. As he began to slip off his plastic yellow gloves, the manager tapped his shoulder lightly with a small brown manila envelope. “And here’s your paycheck.” After wiping his hands with a nearby dish towel, the boy swiftly took the money into his hands. “Thank you.” The manager left without another word. The question as to why he still wasn’t fired yet frequently plagued Soren’s mind. It was obvious that they had more staff than before, so why keep him? Ah, well. As long as he kept on working and getting money, he supposed.

The young male maneuvered his way through the busy kitchen like a cat, making sure to avoid bumping into the frantic chefs or the waiters. And just as he thought he made it successfully to the other side of the room, he felt a body bump into him, which was then followed by plates upon plates landing onto his head, clothing and crashing onto the tiled floor. “Tck. ********’ human.” It was one of the waiters; the one that had a tendency to openly show his hatred for Soren’s presence. Oh, the blond knew him quite well. He was probably the worst of all of McArthur’s crew, to put it simply. The shorter male gazed with stoic eyes at the taller, noting the obvious way his tray was tilted to purposely send those empty plates flying straight onto him. Real Smooth. “Watch where you’re ********’ going next time. Now pick up those damn plates.” Soren didn’t even give a roused response, much less move his face to frown or scowl. He was used to this already. “Sorry.” He heard the waiter click his tongue a second time (he was probably disappointed since Soren didn't get angry) as he headed off to somewhere. Soren took a nearby broom to clean up the mess. He could feel stares from the rest of his co-workers while he worked in the back of his head. ‘Why doesn’t he ever fight back?,’ ‘This human’s just a pushover,’ ‘Pathetic weakling’ are probably what most of them were thinking. The hunter’s been down this road why too many times, so he almost felt like a psychic. These creatures were too easy to read sometimes.

After he was done, and wiped the mess off his clothing with another dish towel (he didn’t care too much about his uniform, wasn’t like anyone special was going to see it), he finally moved towards the backdoor and into the empty locker room. He didn’t mind the graffiti that littered the front of his locker, and just made haste with changing his clothes, switching quickly to a red track suit and matching red hoodie and shoving his waiting outfit into his backpack. He took out his battered flip phone, seeing a message from one of his closer Barcode comrades. A small, momentary grin plastered his face as he responded.

To: Dillan
                                  That took you long enough.
                                  Meet me at the alleyway between Main Street and Winchester avenue.
                                  The one across from the flower shop near McArthur’s.
                                  I’ll be there in ten.

Upon finishing his text, his golden orbs then fell upon his favorite co-workers locker; he knew it was his because his name was written all over it in black sharpie, literally. The blonde sat quietly, thinking, until he reached into his backpack to pull out a combat knife (one of his more favored weapons for his huntings. He never left home without it). Twisting the knife in his hands, he moved towards the locker and, with a heavy force, slammed the knife to pierce through the metallic door. Soren heard something crack behind it, probably the photo his co-worker had of himself, and he snorted, feeling successful. The blonde proceeded to do this again multiple times, before slicing the entire door through the center. He was glad his knife was able to withstand this kind of pressure, since it was one of the special ones from Barcode, or that he had the kind of strength to pull this off. He spotted a couple of valuables inside the locker, like a golden watch and wallet and Soren didn’t hesitate to take all of it. Once he felt satisfied with his magnificent work of art, the boy took his bag as well as the rest of his belongings from his locker and sped off, out of the backdoor and into the streets. He heard something as he left, a voice, though he wasn’t sure if it was his manager or his co-worker. Not that he cared about that. It wasn’t like he was going to come back anyway. He got his paycheck already and his revenge. And it sounded like the manager didn't need him anymore, so...

But god, having to job search again was so gonna blow.

The blonde pulled his hood up to shield himself from the rain as he raced down the back alleyway. He took out his phone again and sent Dillan another text message:

To: Dillan
                                  Nevermind. I’m heading there now.
                                  Please don’t be late.

It’d only be a minute until Soren arrived at his destination. He leaned against a brick wall, making sure his body was well hidden behind one of the dumpsters and blended within the shadows. Taking out his phone again, he began to play a silent game of tetris (the only amusing thing this ancient machine had) as he waited. Hopefully Dillan showed up soon. At least before the cops came or something. It would've been wasteful to be arrested for vandalism and thievery.

I'm at: McArthur's Bar & Grill > Alleyway
    I'm with: Nobody
    I'm feeling: Eh.

Queen Regnant

(( o.o.c :: bad post is bad. orz. ))

Demonic Prophet

How in the hell Lester didn't notice Dillan was amazing, but he was beyond grateful. Watching as the man was rushed out of the bar and left in a huff, the other human simply sighed. He would have to bring a few extra oranges or something when he went over to their apartment. Less' pride had to have been wounded, right? Oranges helped with that, right? And hangovers?

The money was handed to him and he awkward mumbled a thank you as he stuffed it down into his sweater pocket. He gave a last glance around the bar before quickly exiting the bar, relieved to see that the pair of tits had disappeared and decided not to block his path again.

Feeling his phone go off in his pocket, he quickly opened the text and grumbled something at Soren. He didn't bother to reply, instead tossing his skateboard on the ground and rolling down the street towards where they would be meeting up. At least it wasn't a far roll, in fact he was there within a matter of seconds. He frowned as he walked down into the dark alleyway, his eyes glancing around to make sure nothing was going to pop out at him.

When he saw the faint glow of Soren's phone, he let out a sigh of relief. "[********. Why are you hiding in the dark like that, that's ******** creepy.
                                  " Dillan grumbled, shifting his weight and rolling his eyes slightly. "Anyway."

"Ugh. Take these ******** things." Dillan groaned as he reached and yanked out the vampire teeth roughly, shoving them over to Soren. He had left them in over his usual hour rule, so they had attempted to bond to his own canines more then he was used to. Grumbling a little, he pulled out his wallet and shifted through all the pieces of paper before he actually landed on some money, pulling out a few bills.

"How much? The usual or what?" Even though Dillan hated having to use creature skills, sometimes it was necessary for his line of work. Not all his targets were human, or weak humans anyway. It helped with getting things done and getting paid and in the end, that was all that mattered. He was thankful that Soren was willing to rent them out to him too, instead of him having to go through actually either buying a race or even stealing it for himself. That had never really been his thing.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Dillan’s arrival didn’t take too long, thankfully enough. It was always nice to see another ally from his group, though Dillan had been a little bit more special to Soren compared to the others. They’ve done a number of missions together, too many to count in fact. Soren hadn't noticed until recently, but his presence became sort of comforting to im despite his rambunctious and ignorant attitude. He was one of the only people the blonde considered to be more than an acquaintance (him and Clarke to be precise). He was an excellent fighter that the hunter felt meshed well with his own complex style, even though it seemed like all he did was swing a bat. The slightly taller brunette grumbled something about being Soren being creepy, which left him to chuckle silently in response. “I was just hiding from anyone suspicious. Sorry if I scared you.” He said plainly, putting his phone away as he walked closer to the skater.

He watched the taller teen take his fangs off, and Soren immediately knew from his wince that Dillan probably left them on a little longer than he was supposed to. The hunter couldn’t help but make a slightly concerned expression. “You left them on for more than an hour, didn’t you?” It was only an assumption but he was always keen about these things. There was always that discomfort whenever you remove a race, no matter how long you keep on. But the real pain didn’t set until it hit an hour. Soren was a collector after all, so he was more than knowledgable about this kind of thing. The longest he’d ever held onto a race was about two hours and a half and that in itself was incredibly painful to remove. He was almost tempted to see Alex about it. God, it sometimes made him shiver recalling the memory. Being forever stuck as lycan would have been a nightmare. “Please don’t forget your limits, Dillan. I don’t want to see you missing a body part next time.” His barren voice made Soren sound like he was Dillan’s doting parent. He most likely wouldn't heed to his warning, but he really hoped he would. After gladly taking the fangs from Dillan’s grasp, Soren reached into his bag to pull out an empty glass bottle. He analyzed the fangs for a moment, making sure the brunette hadn’t damaged them before dropping the fangs inside the bottle and placing them deep into his backpack.

When he looked back towards Dillan, the younger man was already pulling out money to pay for their little transaction. Soren first stared at the money, and then his comrade. His golden eyes gazed at him for the longest time. His face was expressionless and he appeared to be in deep thought. Sure, the blonde wanted the money. He loved money. But an idea suddenly popped into his head and he just had to ask. “No, I don’t want money this time.” He said, his intense stare fixated onto Dillan. “A kiss. Give me a kiss.” Soren demanded with a straight face. The request came out so suddenly and so randomly. Soren and romance was never a thing; he already tried that out once in past. But he never actually kissed anyone, and he’d always been curious about it. Besides, he also wanted to see how Dillan reacted. He’d probably curse and respond wildly to him, knowing his character. It always entertained the hunter how easy it was to bother the brunette, or how easy it was to make to make him so flustered. He’s seen how he acted around the older ladies of Barcode before, especially the ones with the bigger chests. Soren was never one to point it out, or laugh out aloud about it, but it was always hilarious to him. Though he couldn't help but wonder as well, if the younger brunette was into more than just females?

I'm at: Alleyway
    I'm with: Dillan
    I'm feeling: Curious

Queen Regnant

(( o.o.c :: ))
User Image
`•» » - - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -`•» »--»

xxxxxxxxxx () demon

«--« «•`- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -« «•`

✖ ✖

Nicholas couldn’t help the sigh of contentment as Lester was chased out. It was nice to be a non-human, he had to admit, though he felt no pity for Lester at all. He got what he deserved. Nicholas only relaxed his clenched fist when Z started to ramble off about his hair and whatnot. “As fun as it could get, sure,” he shrugged nonchalantly. Nicholas distracted himself with Zaos’ question, though arbitrary as it may be. “I like your hair long, Z,” he thought aloud, tucking a lock of hair behind Zaos’ ear. “But you do forget to tie it a lot,” he laughed, quickly forgetting about the nuisance that had been removed from the bar. Finally, deciding that hair wasn’t his place of expertise, Nicholas just decided with an ambiguous, “It’s your choice, sweetcheeks.”

Nicholas looked up at Zaos with a start as he was jabbed in the side as his friend quickly returned to his regular chipper demeanour. He let out a chuckle of slight amusement. Zaos was too ridiculous for his own good, but Nicholas couldn’t complain. He leaned in ever so slightly, practically tasting the whiskey in Zaos’ breath already. “My humble apologies, Your Majesty. There must be some way I can make it up to you,” he muttered suggestively, letting out a low chuckle before sitting up straighter.

A piggy back ride, hmm? That, he could’ve probably handled. He opened his mouth to speak before Zaos started going off on a ramble about demanding a puppy. This wasn’t a surprise to Nicholas, and he knew he was never going to trust Z with another living thing, but he played along anyway. He just nodded along to the demands the princess had, making the whole situation more comical than it needed to be. “Sure thing, princess,” he laughed before adding, “but I’m worried the lil’ guy may not make the night with you,” with a strug of the shoulders. “You don’t even have wrinkles, dumbass.”

Looking up at the clock, Nicholas cringed as he realised how late it was getting. He didn’t need to go back into the office the next day, not that he had been told, but it would be a pain in the a** to be still out if it got too late at night. For all he knew, the gangs would go on their daily sprees. It just wasn’t something he needed to get caught up in. “Let’s get out of here. I’ll probably crash at your place, since we’re meeting Nea tomorrow,” Nicholas suggested before slipping out of his chair and rolling his neck. He downed whatever he had left in his glass and licked his lips.

“C’mon, Dreyar.”

ooc!

listenoldsport

Demonic Prophet

Soren stared at Dillan before giving him the answer and it made Dillan immediately feel awkward. He should be used to it at that point, but he just stood there with money in the air. His eyes glanced back and fourth as he waited for some sort of response. "..Er.." He began, but stopped when the other said he didn't want the money. There was a moment of delight that went through Dill. He loved freebees! A smile threatened to tug at his mouth as he put the cash back into his wallet. "Really? Uh, okay.."

Just as he went to ask what Soren did want then, Dill got his answer. Now it was his own turn to be silent. There was several moments of him just staring back as it seemed the request was even registering in his brain. Dillan was terrible with anything romantic or sexual, even with the basic levels of affection. He had never done any of it because for some reason, it just made him flustered to all hell. Women were terrifying. And he hadn't actually really figured out what all you could with another man yet.. or he was just in denial over the possibilies, which was more likely.

"What the ********]" Dillan finally managed to snap out as his face began to turn red and his eyebrows furrowed. His hazel eyes couldn't even look at Soren after that as he yanked his wallet back out. In a flash he shoved the handful of cash into the blond's chest. "Don't be ******** around, Soren!" He quickly urged, still unable to look at the other man and attempting to keep himself busy by putting away his wallet which was proving to be suddenly difficult. "You're really bad at jokes, man. You're ******** face never changes and you know it and it makes it seem like you're serious."

As though Dillan was hoping to explain Soren's error away, he rattled on. His cheeks betrayed him though and gave off his embarassment full tale with just how red he had managed to become. He could only pray that maybe the darkness could provide a little relief. Tossing his skateboard down onto the ground, he placed one foot onto it to get ready to bolt. "Now that that is taken care of, Let's get out of here. I'm tired as ******** from today and just wanna crash. Pretty sure I have another job that needs done tomorrow so I might hit you up if you have nothing else to do."

"Alright?" Dill glanced back at Soren and frowned when he felt his face become warm again, but it was nowhere near the previous reaction. "Don't get arrested or something on your way home. Seeya." He gave a small salute as he a departing gesture before taking off on his board. The streets were completely empty so he was free to skate freely and as fastly as he would like, which was always a lot more fun for him. Seeing as how he had just paid Soren, there was no money to bribe someone into letting him crash anywhere and that left only one option; Clarke's place. He thought back to how Lester was just acting but quickly put it out of his ind, as the older man was probably dead to the world at that point.

When he arrived at the apartment, he used his own key to get inside and blinked. It was completely silent, leaving him to believe everyone was asleep. He saw the party supplies in the kitchen and frowned slightly before walking passed Lester bedroom door, which was closed. Clarke's on the otherhand was open and empty and after a few moments, the human simply shrugged and flopped himself down onto the vacant mattress. It was Clarke's loss.

Yawning, Dill pulled out the envelope and it's cash contents to begin counting. Truth be told, he really didn't need to do the last little delivery job. He had been the one to take down the original delivery boy, see as how the guy was stealing important packages from Drift but he needed the extra money. A smile spread across his face before pulled his headphones onto his ears and closed his eyes, falling asleep rather fast before he could even think to take his shoes off or get more comfortable.

Angelic Trickster

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
User Image

Nea didn't realize how tired he was until he sat down in the clinic. His body ached and he glanced to the clock with an alarmed expression. He'd been up since the crack of dawn due to classes... and a good night's sleep was more important than anything he could think of doing right now. Hopping up and out of his seat, the boy grabbed a pen and jumped over the desk, grabbing for printer paper and writing a note to the Doc and his assistant.

tab tab I`ll swing by for the parts later, old man.

-- Frost

Signing his alias name, the pale haired boy walked off into the street. The walk was a really ******** far one, though. He wondered if he could get Chris to pick him up...

tab tab tab [ Cris B. ] pls pick me up man i`m so tired
                                                        tab tab tab i`ll make dinner for the next ******** week if i have to

The boy very nearly collapsed outside the clinic, groaning when he realized he'd have to find a better place to be picked up so his roommate didn't ask questions.

tab tab tab You've got it. Where u at?
                                                        tab tab tab Also, breakfast. And tomorrow it better be french toast.

The boy cringed, though set his location to a nearby park and started off in that direction. His plans with Z had been changed to tomorrow given the time of night it was, so he really just wanted to go home and not have to wake up early just to please this a*****e. His stomach growled, and Nea clutched at it as he walked. The idea of making french toast was definitely a tedious one, but filling nevertheless. He really wished he'd never told Cris that he liked to cook... Glancing at his phone, Nea frowned. Ish still hadn't caught up to him, and it was worrying.

tab tab tab [ ishy ] yo didnt catch u at the clinic
                                                        tab tab tab don`t be dead man u know i need u
                                                        tab tab tab goin home tho im so tired
                                                        tab tab tab catch u later mayb?

He typed quickly, amazed at himself that aside from skipping out on a few letters there were no typos. His eyes connected to the poison green convertible, and he shifted the bag on his back as he got in. There was a nice, towel-coated seat waiting for his wet self, and it brought a smile to his lips. "If anybody asks, I was with you all night." He locked gazes with his roommate, who shrugged and nodded his head. "Sure thing, graffiti boy." Nea laughed a little, relaxing a little and buckling up. It sure did look like he was being a street rat and tagging tonight, didn't it? He glanced back at his bag, shrugging it off his shoulders and hugging it to his chest. It was wet, but so was he. He popped his earbuds out of his ears, giving himself a once-over to make sure there wasn't any blood on him.

There wasn't. Thank christ.

Cris opened up the door for him, and he nodded in thanks before jumping directly into the shower. His body could easily withstand being chilled to the bone whereas most would have gotten sick, but that didn't mean he wanted to stay that way. A nice, warm shower and he'd be out like a light in no time.

He highly considered texting Zaos goodnight, but found himself too tired to do so and tossed his phone on the bed next to him, instead. He fumbled with the contents of his bag, tossing it onto the floor and placing his study materials in their rightful place. The whole room may have looked like a mess, but at least important s**t was where he needed it to be. Grumbling, the boy wringed out Lester's jacket, hanging it on his doorknob so he could wear it tomorrow. It was a victory thing. If he managed to convince even one person that the cop was interested in him and willingly gave the little ice mage his s**t, well... rumors spread like wildfire. He knew that.

Nea fell asleep with his towel around his waist, too tired to even bother putting on his pajama pants.

location :: apartment ( image )
                                                        company :: cris
                                                        feeling :: comfortable || tired
                                                        health || power :: 1OO % | | 6O%
                                                        listening to :: xxx

""
                                                        ``

User Image
User Image
User Image

He lit the cigarette, the small stick falling from his lips. The man was simply standing with his back turned to some poor slob who his hand hands tied behind his back. Atticus's victim was in perfect condition though, he'd hardly touched the male who was crying hysterically. Ignoring the dramatics coming from him, Atticus gently removed the cigarette and let out a sigh as he wandered over, plucking an axe from a coffee table that elegantly sat in front of a red couch. "You see..." He faced the male. Atticus had marked the man. The mark allowed the male to connect races to himself even though he wasn't human. The male was currently some... Vampire-lycan-mage hybrid. Atticus thought it would be amusing to have his own little hybrid running about, but apparently he had picked the wrong candidate. And as everyone knew, there was only one way to remove a demon's black mark from someone. And the answer is death.

Crack.

The axe was brought down on his ankle, slicing through a huge portion of the poor guy's flesh. He began screaming bloody murder. Atticus just stood over him, leaning against the wall. "I really did think it would be fun." He muttered to nobody in particular. "Build up some unique hybrids that only I have access to... Do a bit more testing on humans... Find some more to help with my ichor production... Get myself some foolish drug dealers and lull them into a false sense of security..." He casually listed off some of his plans as he ignored the male screaming bloody murder. "But honestly, what am I to do with someone who keeps trying to run from me? I'd been nothing but kind to you and that was how you repay me?" The male went from screaming about his mangled leg, to screeching about what a lunatic Atticus was. In return, the demon reached under his shirt and pulled out his birdcage necklace that was tucked against his undershirt. Inside the birdcage necklace was his fairy, Caleb. He took the necklace off and tossed it in front of the blooded male, the fairy inside getting tossed around quite a bit. "This was the one you wanted to save, hm?" He knelt down popping the cage open and yanked Caleb out by the wings. He roughly dangled the fairy in front of his face.

"Lets play a little game. It's quite simple. I want you to destroy the very thing you tried to help. Tear his wings off. Hurt him. Destroy him. Do it and I'll let you live." He dropped the fairy in the man's lap. Caleb's wings already were stabbed full of holes. He hadn't been able to fly for years now for the few days a year he was allowed to have his wings back. The hybrid picked Caleb up and gently held the fairy in his hands a few moments. He looked up waiting for Atticus to give him a razor or knife... Anything. "Hands only. I want this to really hurt."

Fingers pinched down on Caleb's wings. He was going to have to tear the very flesh from this poor fairy's back. The thought made him sick of his stomach but... Well due to his ankle which was barely connected any longer he didn't have much to think about. He roughly began tearing the wings from the boy's skin. It was like ripping away a deep scab that wasn't ready yet. The skin from the fairy's back made a terrible peeling sound as he tried to bring as little harm as possible. In the end, the fairy's wings were a ripped train wreck and his back was one bloodied mess. The wounds on his back only seemed worse as his body grew in size, changing to the length of a normal human.

"Please please please please." The poor creature began begging as he let his head hit against the wall behind him. He dropped the fairy's wings to the floor and his screeching and sobs gently turned to nothing more than tears as the overwhelming pain crashed over him.

"Please?" Atticus asked.

"Hoss-spital." He whined out shaking his head with his eyes shut tight.

"Hm." Atticus lifted the axe again over his shoulder leaning over the male. "I wasn't making a deal with you, by the way." He pointed out. "I said this was a game." He swung the axe back letting out a low, gentle assumed hum. "I just wanted you to destroy the little fairy since you were trying to help him so badly. Did it feel powerful tearing such a weak creatures to shreds? Do you enjoy him crying besides you?" The male's eyes opened to see the axe wound back, ready to hack him to bits. "I wanted to make sure you became the very thing you said you'd never be like before you died." He was mocking the male. "A monster like me."

Crack.

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

User Image
                                        Calming Nicholas down was always as easy as opening his mouth and letting whatever rambles that came to mind flood out. The elf watched as the agitation and the stiffness in his companion's body slowly melted away until he was relaxed again, and he smiled for his own personal reasons. He enjoyed having a calming effect on the demon, and it was always so natural. Zaos didn't have to try to calm down Nicholas, he just did. It was a wonderful feeling and had him giving a rather large smile to the man beside him.

So caught up in his reverie, Z had zoned out but was brought back to reality as soon as he felt a hand tucking his hair behind his ear. His senses had identified the hand to belong to Nicholas before his brain did, so he didn't flinch at all. If it had been another person touching him in such a way -- save for Nea or someone else he was comfortable with -- the other person would have been on their back by now with Z's foot at their throat. He didn't like to be touched without warning, but it was Nicholas, so it was fine. "Well if you like it long then I guess I'll have to keep it, hm?" He chuckled, brushing his own fingers through his hair. "And besides, when's the last time you saw an elf with short hair?"

Like most things that came out of Z's mouth, his earlier teasing about Nicholas kissing him back wasn't expected to bring out any sort of action. The elf hadn't anticipated for Nicholas to lean in close and speak so lowly to him, but the demon did just that. Zaos' eyebrows raised high on his forehead, his mouth slightly ajar as his dark eyes scanned over Nick's expression. It was unexpected, yes, but also fairly attractive. The demon's voice was low enough to resonate through his entire body, seeming to shake his bones with each syllable. Not to mention the suggestive undertones, which were undoubtedly the reason his tongue had darted out to lick over his lips. He had known Nicholas for a decade at this point, but it was only within the past four years that he'd realized just how attractive he was. From his air of authority to his towering and undeniably manly build, Zaos would never deny that Nicholas was as handsome as they came. The slighter male blinked quite a few times before he regained his composure, offering a crooked grin and a playful wink.

"Princess and dumbass? I've got such a wide variety of nicknames. I feel honored." He joked, sticking out his tongue before reaching into his pocket to check his phone. No new messages from Nea, but there was one from his youngest brother Nami. A much gentler smile took over his features then, his eyes shining with the adoration he held for the child as he read over the update and texted back his own happenings. His brothers knew all about his life, Zaos never left anything out no matter how grotesque. They knew of Drift and the horrors of the world because Zaos wasn't afraid to tell them about it. He trusted them explicitly and as a result they did the same to him, even if there was occasionally fear in their eyes when he reported on another murder he'd performed. Because of his lack of leaving out any details, Z almost proudly reported that he was spending time with Nicholas and, after hearing that the demon was spending the night, added that detail in as well.

"If you're going to be spending the night at my apartment, you're not allowed to call me a dumbass. Even if I don't have any wrinkles because of my amazing elven genes. I probably won't ever have wrinkles, how does that make you feel, darling? I'll be pretty forever." With a hum and a slight bounce in all his movements, Zaos paid for his drinks and blew a kiss at the bartender before tugging Nicholas toward he exit. "Did you drive here or walk? Ah, no matter. My apartment isn't that far away we can walk. Looks like it's still raining, though. Good thing I brought my umbrella," he sang, directing them outside so he could open up his umbrella and bring Nicholas close enough that it was shielding both of them from the downpour. His arm hooked into Nicholas' as they walked, his cheek resting against the taller male's arm every so often. "I promised my brothers I wouldn't let anyone sleep in their room while they were away, so you're either crashing on the couch or bunking with me, whichever you prefer. But I must warn you, I move around a lot in my sleep so if you want to cuddle I'll probably end up on top of you by the end of the night."

The rest of their short stroll was pleasant enough, Z babbling on about any random thought that came to mind while occasionally rubbing his face against Nick as if he was a cat instead of an elf. When finally they reached his home, Z left the umbrella in the hands of the demon and fished around in his pocket for his keys before opening up. He'd gotten a bit wet from the rain from the few moments he'd spent opening the door, but it wasn't enough to completely drench his clothes. Even so, he was quick to move toward his room to change. "You can help yourself to whatever you want in the kitchen. Or anything else, really. Mi casa es su casa and all that." Zaos spoke in a shout from his hallway, changing with his bedroom door open without any real shame. His pajamas always consisted of a mere pair of loose sweatpants, anyway, and he felt no need to change that because he had a guest over. If Nicholas was offended to see Zaos shirtless, well tough s**t. "Do you know where you're sleeping?" The elf asked curiously, moving to the fridge to fetch a bottled water for himself.

where: McArthur's Bar and Grill > Zaos' apartment ✖ with: Nicholas ✖ feeling: content

ooc: this is terri bl e but i wanted to get something out so heRE YOU GO Z WHORING HIMSELF OUT AND BEARING HIS NIPPLES TO NICHOLAS WITH NO SHAME

PRXM

User Image

xxxxxxxxxx () demon

✖ ✖

Teasing Zaos had been Nicholas’ favourite past time for the past four years. He didn’t quite enjoy how Zaos would just brush him off, but then again, Nicholas had never pushed the boundaries enough to make his invitations explicit. Not yet, anyway. He just ignored Zaos’ comment about Nicholas calling him a dumbass. He would call Z whatever he wanted to call him. “Well, dollface, if it means I get to look at that pretty face forever, then I don’t mind,” he laughed, pinching Zaos in the cheek lightly. “But I don’t age, period,” he added, though he wasn’t sure if that was meant to make Zaos feel jealous or fortunate. After centuries doing the same s**t, it was only expected that he would love to age at some point.

At Zaos’ rambling yet again, Nicholas could only smile and nod in response. Before he could respond to anything he was saying, though, he was whisked out of the bar without even a chance to grab his own umbrella. Zaos didn’t seem to mind though, Nicholas noticed. He bent his head low before he was able to duck under the umbrella with Zaos. Nicholas was considerably taller, so he took the handle from Zaos to make it easier on both of them, barely even noticing Zaos’ cheek against his arm. He was far too distracted with how he was oh-so cutely offered to sleep either on the couch or with Zaos. “Well, if you ask me nicely, I’ll consider keeping you warm tonight,” he nudged the elf, chuckling before pressing a kiss to the top of Zaos’ head.

The rest of the walk was quiet on Nicholas’ end, for the most part. He only responded to whatever Zaos had to say, never needing to raise any conversation topics of his own, seeing as how the elf seemed to do that just fine. He preferred it that way, anyway. Once there, Nicholas found great comfort just being in the general area. He had made regular trips to Zaos’ place over the past decade. He’d met his family from time to time, though he had to admit that Zaos was still his favourite Dreyar. He shrugged off his coat once he was inside the house, stretching nonchalantly. “What a generous host,” Nicholas commented, running a hand through his own hair and popping his knuckles. The demon removed his feet from his boots and set them by the door before taking off his shirt entirely.

His attention piqued when he saw Zaos walk out of his room topless. Nicholas wolf-whistled, smirking to himself as he followed Zaos into the kitchen and to the sink to wash his face. “Well that depends, Dreyar,” he shrugged, wiping his hand across his damp face. “How cold are you going to be tonight?” he asked with a grin, though didn’t bother waiting for an answer before he tapped his chin absently. “Very cold, I imagine. Can’t let a delicate princess like you freeze to death, now can I?” he quipped before taking Zaos by the waist and hoisting him above his shoulder. Nicholas carried the elf off into his own room and set him down on his bed (though it was more of a fling) before crawling into Zaos’ bed himself.

Nicholas made himself comfortable on his bed, taking up as much space as he could just to ******** with Zaos a bit. He let out a yawn and stretched, using his toes to pull off each sock and leaving them at the foot of the bed as he buried his head underneath a pillow. There always seemed to be a smell in Zaos’ room and on his sheets. It was a smell that Nicholas had learned to associate with the elf, and it made him sleepier than he already was. Work days were taxing enough. He finally pulled his feet underneath the comforter, and set a heavy arm across Zaos’ chest, deciding this, without a doubt, was a much better option than the couch.

ooc!

listenoldsport

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas