Kawaii Receiver

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User ImageUser Image

lokki-bear made this █⋮「 BUT IF YOU 。✏ C L O S E y o u r E Y E S
lokki-beariscool ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉
Push ≺ ᴘʟᴀʏ ≻ to hear what's in my head !
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◄◄xxx ▐▐ xxx►►>>>>

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxDOES IT ALMOST FEEL LIKEx⋮█⋮ NOTHING CHANGED AT ALL
and I am feeling so small it was over my head I knew nothing at all ;; and I am feeling so small● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

He was focussed and probably too much. His eyes were focussed peering threw the snow that fell from the sky. He had come across a few animals but that was really anything. Remus hadn't growled so he figured they weren't the shifting kind. Though as a voice called out the teen instantly frozen. His skin tingled feeling frozen but not because of the weather. Hunter quickly reached up his hand quickly grabbing the eye mask. Smoothly the human teen turned around all the while putting the mask in his back pocket. THe bow was in his hand,… however at least that gave him leverage if his instincts were not correct. Normally supernatural creatures attack before speaking, Humans on the other hand gave out compliments. "Hey… " Hunter said a bit soft, his eyes fluttering as he looked around. His heart was thudding in his chest and nerves slowly calming. At least he wasn't compromised. Remus sat on the snow beside Hunter, his tail wagging. The human quickly gave a glance towards the other as if to say: Thank's for the Notice !"

"Thanks.. His name is Remus.. " Looking at the male he smiled and nodded. "He is really friendly.. we most of the time.. " The male giggled taking his hood down. Scratching the back of this head Hunter gave another look around, he was a bit paranoid however he didn't at all want to be ambushed. "My name is Hunter.. " His accent was thick but his words were clear. "What are you doing out here?" Suddenly a few birds flew from the woods. Hunter's eyes snapped towards the birds, though his head tilted as he blinked his eyes. From what the human could see it looked as if ice was gathering. It was defiantly abnormal… The ice kept moving in the air, like it was coating something. Though it only a dome shape like a snow globe. Judging by the distance the teen could make it over their in about five minuets however he was stuck… Hunter's eyes went back to the innocent human in front of him. "M-Mmm.. My dog. Yeah, Remus.. He left.. He left his favorite toy out here somewhere.. Sometimes he doesn't fetch that well.. "

Hunter smiled big breathing in and out slowly. His innocent eyes looked at the stranger shrugging his shoulders then petting Remus. "Silly boy.. " His eyes instantly locked with Remus. Hunter's look was as if he meant to say: "Please go along with this.. " Though Remus.. just gave a flat stare back to the human. A smirk quickly flew on his face as he shook his head. He totally knew Remus was probably thinking: "FML" Though out of no where the dog started jumping around and howling in the direction of the supernatural happening. "I think I tossed it that way.. " The shorter boy looked at the stranger he had just met. The dark haired by standard looked a bit older than him. What was he doing out here by himself? Taking a stroll in the snow? Remus shoot threw the woods as if looking for his missing non existent toy. "I umm-m.. I better go help him look around.. You want to come with?" Hunter could have facepalmed as he asked the other to join the search. What was he thinking? With a huff the male ran after Remus, figuring the other would follow to.

"Remus! Remus.. " The boy called out hopping, weaving in and between the trees. He hand gripped at his bow holding it tight. The sound of his arrows rattling in his quiver and his feet stopping on twigs echoed along with the sound of Remus's barks. He was almost there, however when he finally reached the clearing he let out a long sigh. Tracks were leading out of the ice globe and down the trail. One… Two people were on their way somewhere and they were the ones that did this. The teen circled the creation looking in the small whole that the two escaped trying to see what had happened. However as the other male caught up Hunter's eyes went innocent again. "What's this… ? Has this always been here.. " he said giggling a bit as he scratched the back of his head. "New to town." Hunter shrugged watching as Remus sniffed around the area. "Oh! I'm Hunter"

» Hunter: [ W.ith: Jerico & Remus ] <<>> [ F.eeling:EEP ! ] <<>> [ L.ocation: Woods ] <<>> [ W.earing: ] <<>> [ REMUS ]
and t h e w a l l s 〉〉 k e p t tumbling downxxx
angsty((THAnks)) IN THE CITY that welove

User Imagexxx
User Image
                      █████████████████████████████████

We can just run them red lights

Corey looked at the clock in the diner and saw that she had pulled in an hour of overtime. Sighing she clocked out yelling to her boss she was leaving. She got into her 240 and decided to go driving for a bit to help her calm down before the change. After driving for what seemed like hours on the outskirts of town Corey realized she needed to get familiar with the area. She picked this town due to the forest near by so no one would get hurt when it was her time to change. She thought a desert would be to open and people would see her unlike in a forest.

Corey parks her 240 on the edge of the forest and starts to wander around deciding where would the best place be for her tonight. After waling for awhile Corey decided that anywhere would really work for her. The trees were different and she like it. Out of no where though it started to snow. Corey hadn't prepared for the cold and started to head back to her car. After a short amount of time she realized she was lost.

Corey kept going straight hoping shed see her car, yet she never did. The exact opposite happened. On the bight side she heard voices. "Hey! You two!" Corey yelled hoping they wouldn't walk away before she got to them. On closer inspection she saw a teenage boy with a dog and an older man. On further inspection she saw the boy had a weapon with him. As nervous as it made her she needed help and needed to get home. Hoping they'd help her she walked up to them and smiled at the dog. "Can either of you help me? I am horribly lost and can't find my way out." Corey gave them both friendly smiles hoping they'd show her the way so she could get to her car and get her bag she uses for changes.

c:>Ride or Die xxxxRide or Die xxxxRide or Die

User Image User Image User Image User Image

l0kk1

Rosestace
User Image
User Image
User Image

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ : homespacespacecᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ : Casper, Nicole + Harlowspacespace]ooc : - - -

Indent Another young woman approached their growing group, a smile on her face and curiosity in her eyes. She was looking right at him, addressing him directly, so William offered her a polite smile in response. Even if he wanted to bash his head against the table. So many people were overhearing this conversation; they'd be lucky if the entire diner didn't know the secret by the end of their meal. Nicole offered a 'the more the merrier,' and his lips pulled up into a little grin. " It's not a problem. " Yet another witch. Curious. He gave her a small nod. " A pleasure, Ms. Talise. My name is William Redd. These are my children, Nicole and Casper. " He gestured to each kid as he introduced them in brief. " We're fairly new to town as well. " He glanced to his daughter as she slid her hot chocolate over to Harlow, the simple kind gesture inspiring further pride in his little girl. Even if Harlow declined, it was still good of her to offer. Casper, on the other hand, was pulling another simple act that threw their secret right into the open for his demonstration.

Indent William sighed. He loved his son more than the world, he and his sister both, but Casper could be a little reckless. At least his Blessing was nothing overly obvious. Nothing like shooting fireballs or something, thank God. Harlow spoke up again, informing him that she'd only recently found out she was a witch. He quirked a brow. " I see. " Her parents must not have told her, then. But he wouldn't ask. It wasn't really his business, after all. Casper rose after Rosemary came over, announcing that he was going to show Harlow the house. Will nodded again. " I'll see you later. " He gave the two a brief wave as they left, then turned his attention back to Rosemary. " Please, have a seat. " They definitely had the room now. He moved what was left of Casper's chicken fingers to the end of the table, asking a passing waitress to box them up.

Indent " So, Ms. Talise. How long -- " His question was cut off by a vibration in his pocket. William blinked; the only people that ever sent him messages were his kids, and one was sitting right beside him and the other had just left. What could there be to say? " Pardon me, " he murmured, pulling his cell from his pants pocket and opening the new text. What he read there made him go quiet, his formerly jovial expression becoming stern. A litany of curses ran through his mind as he put the phone away and looked up, offering Rosemary another brief smile before having the waitress box up his and Nicole's meals as well. " I'm sorry, it appears we have something of a... Minor crisis to attend to. " He chuckled, playing it off as something far less than what it was. A break in. A robbery. Somebody had been in his home. " I'm afraid we'll have to continue this another time. My family is hosting a full moon celebration tonight; perhaps you could come by. " The charmed invitation should have already arrived at her home, so he didn't bother to write anything down before he looked to Nicole. " Come on. I'll explain on the way. "

Indent He got up and gathered their leftovers, waiting for Nicole to get up from the booth before heading outside. As the walked he kept his voice low to tell her, " Casper sent me a text. Somebody's been in our house. " He'd have sensed it as soon as he got back home. He usually had protective wards around his house meant to warn him of things like this, but he hadn't had time to finish setting them up since they'd moved to town. " I'll meet you at home. " With one last quick glance to his daughter William got in his own car and drove off. He was going well above the speed limit, keeping an eye out for any cops that might be waiting to deliver tickets. Thankfully, nothing got in his way, and he arrived home in a few mere minutes. The man parked in the drive way and got out quickly, his steps carrying him hurriedly inside. " Casper! " His son was inside, and he looked scared. The father walked over to him and placed a hand on his shoulder. " It's alright. We're alright. "

Indent Anger was the primary emotion burning in his chest. How could somebody do this? They'd just moved to town. He hated seeing that fear on his little boy's face. " I'll take a look around. The two of you just... Try to relax. " He strode off into the house, the picture of stern professionalism. There had to be something. A hair, something that would let him track the one that had done this. He was thorough, checking every nook and cranny and murmuring simple detection charms that would help him to pick anything up. He had almost two centuries of experience with a wide variety of magic; the culprit wouldn't be able to hide from him.

User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ : Streetsspacespacecᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ : Bulletspacespace]ooc : - - -

Indent He waited quietly for the stranger to respond, keeping a careful eye on him. One never knew what could be wrong with other people. He could be sick, have low blood sugar, or just be... Well, perfectly fine. For a moment the other just stared at him, their eyes locked, pale blue on deep, chocolate brown. Oliver didn't even really realize that he was staring before the other looked away, dark eyes shifting to the ground. After a moment he replied, looking back up to him, and Oliver gave a kind smile. " Good. " So he wasn't about to pass out or something. That was good. A few seconds later the guy blurted out that he wasn't bothered, and Oliver's smile widened, becoming a little sheepish. " Alright, cool. " Good to know he wasn't being pushy. His companion made a joke about his paleness - in truth, he actually seemed to have a natural sun kissed complexion - and the vessel gave a laugh.

Indent " Yeah, tell me about it, " he joked back, eyes bright. " The UV here is non-existent. " Okay, so clearly he wasn't much of a comedian. But it was fun to just mess around a little. The other giggled, a cute little laugh that coaxed another one from Oliver. He did notice the flinch from the other, but said nothing, just staying silently curious. " Bullet, huh? Nice to meet you. I'm Oliver. " He grinned and shook the brunette's hand. His attention was diverted when, down the street, an older man staggered and knocked over a few trash cans. Oli glanced over to him, frowning. ' Is he drunk? ' He certainly looked like it. The guy picked himself up and continued to stumble along, and admittedly, Oliver was a little concerned. But his natural helpful side was sidetracked by Bullet telling him he wanted to show him something. Oli quirked a brow, but mentally shrugged and followed his companion.

Indent Once he started to walk after him Bullet broke into a jog. A touch confused by the sudden increase in pace, the young man jogged after the other. They ran for almost three blocks by the time they slowed down, and Oliver wasn't overly tired, but he really was confused. What exactly was the point of all this? " Uh, Bullet? " The sun was even beginning to set now. His potential new friend turned to grin at him, saying something about the... The snow being fluffier over here. Oliver looked to the snow, staring at it for a moment, before looking back to Bullet with a raised eyebrow. " I guess? " Mid-turn he was pelted with a snowball in the side of the head. He let out a little yelp, hands shooting up to guard his head several seconds too late. But then he grinned wickedly and scooped up a ball of snow in his own ungloved hands, tossing it back over to Bullet. Then the other's stomach began to growl, prompting another chuckle from him. The look he was getting from Bullet was too child-like, all innocence and wide eyes.

Indent " It's getting kind of late. You miss dinner? " Maybe they could get burgers or something. He didn't want to outright ask if he wanted to get something to eat though; that sounded too forward and... Date like. They'd only just met, and he didn't want to seem creepy. Besides, Bullet might not even be into guys like that. Their eyes met again, blue on brown, and there was silence for a moment before Oliver decided to screw the consequences and just ask. He was hungry too. With a little clearing of the throat and a quick look to the side, he glanced back to Bullet. " I think there's a McDonald's or something around, if you want to hit it up. " A pause, and then Bullet introduced himself again. Oliver grinned, eyes warm. The guy seemed embarrassed, a little flustered. " I'm Oliver. " He wouldn't make fun of him for it, just go along with it.

User Image

Kawaii Receiver

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User ImageUser Image

lokki-bear made this █⋮「 B E 。✏ B R A V E
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◄◄xxx ▐▐ xxx►►>>>>

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxI JUST WANT TO SEE YOUx⋮█⋮ I JUST WANT TO SEE YOU
xxxxxxxxxxI JUST WANT TO SEE YOUx⋮█⋮ I JUST WANT TO SEE YOU
and I am feeling so small it was over my head I knew nothing at all ;; and I am feeling so small● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

The cold wet impact was a shock to the shifter's skin. Though it only caused another giggle to run away from his lips. He could tell Oliver was un-sure about his actions. Running aimlessly to evidently nowhere. "… what else was I suppose to do.. " THe man was his father, and he didn't want his father ruining the other's impression of himself. Bullet was caught in a web of thoughts, yet his eyes were stuck on Oliver's. It was till the other grinned repeating his name did Bullet's eyes snap from their daze. "I don't like guys.. he just has crazy.. awesome.. really cool eyes. .. " --- "Nice to meet you.. " Bullet said a huff turning into a chuckle at the end of his words. This all felt a little dejavu to the shifter. Somewhere deep in his brain - out of the moment and what was happening - was yelling at Bullet. Saying: HEY YOU IDIOT… HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU GO THREW INTRODUCTIONS… YEAH ONCE! NOT TWICE.. However the teen male just stood there surprising a wide grin by pressing his lips to the side of his face. The other had mentioned dinner only moment before and the shifter's stomach reminded him as it let out another loud rumble. "Yeah, I sorta forgot about dinner.. " Well he didn't forget the teen actually ran away from the diner. Luckily Oliver was offering to his up a McDonalds. It would be awkward the next time he ran into Harlow and to his knowledge the other was still there.

"Sure!" His words came all to quickly and way too excited. "I mean .. I'm crazy hungry… if you want to go." Bullet looked back towards the other. This time he was able to actually take in the other's features. Oliver was extremely hot! "Handsome" He had a bit of stubble but not at all in a homeless - I need to shave kind of way. It actually accentuating his face defining his jaw line. He had his own style though Bullet could tell that the other was somewhat toned. After all it was hard to make out being that Oliver was wearing a jacket. "WAIT ! Why the hell am I thinking about this.. " By this time the two were all ready walking. They were on their was to one of the only chained fast food places in Coldgrove. Then again… what town in America didn't have a McDonalds. So far the walk had been extremely quiet due to Bullet's thought process. He wasn't even prioritizing, Bullet was should have been thinking about what night it was. He was going to shift in a few hours. Though his stomach wanted food and his heart wanted to spend time with Oliver.

"Are you new to town?" His stomach making another grumble, making him having to repeat himself once more. As the walked along the street Bullet told Oliver about his day. Of coarse he left out the typical thieving and abusive father. It was best sticking to the more positive attributes of the day. As in school and how he hated his history class. "Are you in school?" The question came forth right as the two male's reached the restaurant with the golden arches. As the both boys reached the door at the same time, Bullet paused awkwardly. A nervous chuckle came from the teen as he raised his eye brows looking at Oliver. Why was he so nervous inside? Perhaps it was because he was going to eat dinner with a random guy he had just met - Who just happened to be perfection. Bullet pulled in a breath and quickly rushed threw the door. Once it was his turn to order the male ordered an abnormal amount of food. The first part of his order started with two orders of the 'twenty piece nuggets' and ended with a large Mcflurry… Reese style Luckily the crew working wasn't under any rush, so both boy's meal's came out rather fast, even with Bullet's fat order. Walking towards the back of the fast food joint the boys together choose a window seat, sitting down with their orders.

"This is slightly embarrassing… " he said with a soft giggle. "Sometimes I get crazy hungry.. " Taking the first box of chicken nuggets out the Shifter then peeled back the thin covering to the honey sauce. Chicken and Honey was epic - well at least to the cub. "I could eat honey on everything.. " Though mid air the boy hesitated looking at Oliver about to dip his nugget in the honey. "This doesn't gross you out does it?" His cheeks a bit red as he lowered his hand placing the chicken back in it's box. His eyes dove back into the other's for a moment causing his cheeks to brighten even more. There was something different about Oliver. Though there was no way he was going to admit he was into guys, his father would slip if he found out. However Oliver… Maybe. Maybe there was a chance… but there variables were too many. "Can I call you Oli? " he said his voice a bit flirtatious. Realizing how his tone sounded he quickly let out a nervous laugh trying to cover his statement. "I mean Oli.. is a cool nick name.. eh??" Bullet smiled at the other taking a bite of his chicken without the honey. He really wasn't trying to flirt.. it just was the wrong tone. Plus "Can I call you a nickname?" is not really flirting… it probably just sounded creepy.

» Bullet: [ W.ith: Oliver ] <<>> [ F.eeling: Lame ;; Awkward ! ] <<>> [ L.ocation: McD's ] <<>> [ W.earing: ]
maybe there's a w a y o u t o f t h e 〉〉 c a g e where you livexxx
angsty((THAnks)) SHOW ME how big yourbrave is

User Imagexxx

Feline Canine

User ImageUser Image

Siridian looked up at him and gave a grim, mischievous smile. He said that as if he had confidence that he could take her on. Was there anyone that could take Siridian on? Really, really take her on? She doubted it severely. Siridian was sure that she could dampen any threat that came her way. Siridian leaned forward a little, and narrowed her eyes, the sultry feel of her gaze only deepening and becoming more intense. Her icy blue eyes smoldered. And curious stranger could try to harm me. But it wouldn't work out in their favor. Unless, she added in her head, they were a masochistic b*****d and enjoyed the pain before is fried their nervous systems and left them paralyzed. She smirked, then gave the slightest giggle before returning to her food.

She looked around again, eyes laying on the group that was whispering, as if they were deep talk about some clandestine affair. Siridian decided not to comment on Colin's comment about her funds. Siridian listened to Colin prattle, as he would put it, and she gave a sigh. As enjoyable as this has been, I need to be on my way. She left a twenty and a ten on the table, more than enough to cover her separate bill, and pulled her things from their place on the inside of the booth. It's been grand. With a batt of her feather duster eyelashes, she continued on her way, leaving the diner. The cold air and flurries of snow that hit her sent terrible shivers down her throat, but she proceeded to her car and climbed in. She watched her exhale morph into a cloud of white as she waited for her heat to kick in, and reached in the backseat to scrounge through some boxes to find her boots. She found then, and pulled off her cold, wet Vans, tossing them onto the floor in the passenger side. It started to warm up, but Siridian pulled on her Tattooed and Employed hoodie in a hurry. She hated the cold, but some how Coldgrove seemed rather appropriate for her. A small voice in her head whispered to take her leave but she decided she'd stay, even if only for a while. Siridian drove around, until she found an apartment complex that had a few one bedroom/ one bath room and studio vacancies. She climbed out, cold, stuffing her lanyard of keys into her front pocket out of habit along with her phone. She hoped that this worked out. It was too cold to sleep in her car, and keeping the heat on would only kill her battery. As if she needed her biggest means of escape out of commission. She wanted to have the option to retreat from Coldgrove at the first sign of danger or anything strange.

45 minutes later, Siridian was being helped to carry her things into the building. She'd put down almost all of her cash into the lease for a studio, and was actually pretty happy with what she had found. The mattress took some help but she was able to get it in and immediately felt the urge to set up her bed frame and go to sleep, but as she looked at the boxes sitting around, and the trunk that she had fit in to the far back seat, Siridian sighed. She unpacked her docking station first- and plugged in her phone to listen to music as she worked. She put the food that she had packed away, and then the things into the bathroom. She looked out the window, at the woods, and suddenly wanted to walk out in i. She pulled off her hoodie to put on a thermal underneath, and threw the hoodie back on, and dug around through her boxes to find her Uggs. She put on three pairs of socks and pulled the Uggs on and left her studio, locking the door behind her, music still playing, but barely audible through the door. Siridian left the building and stared out to the woods. How long she stood there seemed to be forever, and then she dashed towards the tree line.

She fumbled through branches and over roots, over grown and looming over her. She pushed off of tree trunks, breathing hard but not stopping. She was just running. Siridian didn't have the slightest idea of why but it was relieving, too feel as if she was leaving everything behind. The only other thing that did this for her was when she got a new piece of ink. She needed escape, and fleeing to Coldgrove had not been enough. Something behind her scared her and she swung around, fiery with rage. It was only a squirrel, but as she met its eyes it began to writhe in pain, taking on her anger, succumbing to it, just as Siridian did. The girl's emotion folded in on itself, and then it collapsed, and as she came to her senses, the poor animal continued to twitch violently. A single tear fell down Siridian's face. There in the woods she was running from herself, even though she knew that she would always carry it with her. How long would it be until the Horseman took her over. Pestilence something inside of her cooed. We are Pestilence.

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ωhatever it is, it feels like its ʆ aughing at me through the glass of a two sided irror.
ωhatever it is, if feels like its sitting there laughing at ℳℯ.
& I just want to scream.
ωhat now? I guess I'll just ωait it out. ωait it out.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bang da phobia's Princess

Obsessive Lover

User Image
Јericho MelRose

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ◄ ► █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

We can live like Jack and Sally if we want
Where you can always find me
We'll have Halloween on Christmas
And in the night we'll wish this never ends
We'll wish this never ends

Jericho watched the kid and mentally wondered why the kid had a bow and arrows. He couldn't honestly be hunting out here and target practice in this weather wasn't very practical. He knew the kid was lying from how he was acting. It wasn't very out straight you had to know teenage boys well to be able to tell when one was lying. Jer smiled down at the dog and nodded as the kid explained their "situation". So, they were looking for something they had miss placed in the woods or were looking for something else all together.

He licked his lips again and wondered what really was happening. He'd seen a lot of crazy stuff happen in Coldgrove so he was kinda used to the weird behaviors of people in town but Jer had never seen this kid and being a fairly small town his younger brother seemed to know every teenager in school. So, either this guy was older than what Jer was giving him the benefit for or he was doing something stupid with other teenagers in the woods. "I was walking home actually. Just got out of work and figured I would go grab a nap." Jer shrugged, he didn't really need to give the kid an excuse of his being in the woods but the guy seemed to be on edge and he had a weapon, a ranged weapon, but a weapon none the less.

Then the dog started jumping around and barking as if trying to get the kid to follow him. Jer wasn't big on having dogs off their leashes, seeing as he lost two dogs like that when he was a kid, so to watch this kid running after the dog that could have been prevented he sighed mentally and followed them as they ran to a clearing... Something had happened in this clearing but Jericho just didn't have the idea of what and maybe never would. He looked from the kid to the dog and back to whatever the thing was. After so long of walking threw the trees he had never seen that there and he was going to say just that when the kid said he was new in town and introduced himself as Hunter.

Fitting name seeing as he was using archery to do whatever he was doing out here in the woods. He was about to tell Hunter his name when he heard another voice coming from behind him. It was Female and she seemed to be needing help. Jer turned to face her while still keeping the kid in his line of vision. It was rude to give your back to anyone and it was stupid to give them your back when they had a weapon or any kind. He looked at Hunter and smiled. "My name is Jericho, I've lived here most of my life." With that he looked at the female. "I'll gladly help you out of the woods, I should be getting home anyways."

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Woods on the way home. ;EREHW▉
Hunter, Remus, and a girl. ;HTIW▉
What the hell? ;STHGUOHT▉
Curious ;GNILEEF▉
Giggity;GNIRAEW▉

ooc;

Rainbow Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

User Image
ooc;

TABTABTABHarlow watched as her solid ice shard shattered against the witch boy's barrier instantly. Her ice did no damage at all! She was impressed by the strength of the wall; it didn't even just deflect her ice, it obliterated it. Casper then ran over to her with excitement, saying he had an idea. Harlow listened as he told her what he wanted her to do. The boy asked for her to freeze his invisible wall. Harlow paused for a moment, not sure if she was even able to freeze something she couldn't see. But the wall was physically there. She should be able to freeze it like anything else.

Harlow nodded at the boy, and watched as he concentrated and gestured his hands around to make a barrier. Harlow walked with her hands out, feeling for the wall of the barrier. Once she bumped into it, she said, Alrighty" and pressed her hand against the invisible wall, releasing her icy magic from her veins. Harlow watched as the ice from her hand started to spread ad infect the whole dome shaped barrier until it was completely frozen solid. Harlow took her hand away, and admire the creation the two witches had just made. "Wow, I can't make my ice this smooth and pretty by myself She stated, looking around at the flawless structure. Harlow had tried to make and sculpt figures and shapes from her ice, but her work was always jagged and sharp. It too a lot of energy and concentration to manipulate the snow; but to form it perfectly the way she pictured it in her head was impossible. At least for now it was, it was something she was training herself to do.

Casper thanked Harlow with glee, and Harlow chuckled, "Anytime, this is fun! Playing with the magic This was something Harlow never got to do with other people. She liked it, and was excited to see the other Redd's powers, too. He mentioned that he tried to change the colors of the barriers, but couldn't do it. If he could have the ability to take Harlow's color changing eyes for his barriers, that would be doing them both a favor. She hated having her emotions like a light show for everyone to see. She didn't like the contacts that she had to wear just to avoid constant questions. Even if you can control the intensity of your emotions, you will always feel them, and her eyes always displayed exactly what she was feeling. Casper told her to follow him again, and she did so, watching the boy make a hole in the icy dome for them to exit. She looked back at the ice igloo they just made, smiling slightly at the thought of little kids discovering it and making it their own little hide out. Harlow followed Casper to a very large estate, saying it was their house. It was just as big, if not bigger, than her own mansion. Maybe it was a witch thing to live in large houses.

Once entering, Harlow heard Casper gasp, and say he thought someone broke in. Harlow blinked, noting the knocked over objects and the wide open window. Break ins weren't a total rare occurrence around here. Someone had broken into Harlow's house last year and had taken some things, but she always froze shut her windows and doors now, just in case. Her cat wasn't much of a guard dog; he probably purred and rubbed against the bugler in fact. Harlow agreed to help search the house for anything missing, though she didn't know what was there to begin with. She just looked for things out of the ordinary, but didn't see much. "Um alright, do you see anything that isn't suppose to be here? That would be left by the person? Harlow asked, curious to see how a tracking spell worked. She never had done one, herself. Casper was nervous and frightened. Harlow approached the boy, "Hey, it's alright. You're safe here, no one's going to kill you or anything. She said, then added, "Not that I know of, anyways" Then realized that was the wrong thing to joke about, That was a joke," She said, sheepishly. "Burglaries happen every now and then around here; especially from the glitzy mansions like this" Harlow said, taking a look around again, "You guys just gotta up the security.. Freeze everything shut like me or something," The blonde continued in her attempt to lighten the mood.

Around then was when William had entered the scene, thankfully. He told the two not to worry, and that he would look around. Harlow was actually curious to see how a tracking spell worked, so she watched William as he searched for something to activate the spell with.

Kawaii Receiver

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User ImageUser Image

lokki-bear made this █⋮「 BUT IF YOU 。✏ C L O S E y o u r E Y E S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◄◄xxx ▐▐ xxx►►>>>>

User Image

"Oh fun.. I don't start work till next week" Hunter said half way distracted. His eyes were else where scoping the area. He was so close. The two probably didn't even know Hunter had found their evidence. It was quiet all except the normal sounds of the woods. However with it snowing even the tiny animals were hidden away keeping warm. Oliver was just about to come up with some excuse to ditch the male in front of him, when someone in the woods started yelling. Instantly Hunter's eyes went flat. It was like everything in the universe was keeping him from what he had came here for. As the woman walked up Hunter smiled as he would do anyone else. Jericho had just introduced himself and went on offering to help the female. In his gut he felt obligated to say: "Oh.. Yeah, I'll help too.. " However those words never slipped thru his mouth. A soft grumble started to come forth from Remus, the teen's eyes shifting towards his best friend. Remus whilst he was a dog had a unique nose. He was able to spell magic curses… and well anything supernatural. That was how most of the time the two caught their prey.

It wasn't like Hunter was new at hunting the supernatural. He hated them. What person wouldn't after what he had been thru. Hunter's hand quickly clenched at his bow. Whatever the female was she had seen his face. Now another question was running around his head. Should he attack now, or let her go and stalk and attack later. Though what if Jericho… Jerico might be in danger. He mentally just wanted to throw his bow to the side and just be done with the day. Clearing his throat his eyes flickered off of the female and shifted back to the older male. "Town's that way.. Jericho was helping me look for something.. " Pointing in the direction that the two had walked from. He voice was practically monotone as he looked at the female. One could see the hatred in his eyes towards the other. Hunter took a step back still cautiously watching the other. "Look you should leave… " Remus sat beside the teen on the snow, though he wasn't as concerned as Hunter was.

Hunter took a few steps backwards. The creature what ever she was probably understood by now. Hunter still didn't change his stance. He did however reach his hand scratching behind his neck. Though as the itch was soothed he kept his hand there. He was ready to fire. All the anticipation, and neves that fueled the hunter had his tension pulled. Hearing a twig snapped caused Hunter to set off. The teen instantly pulled an arrow from his quiver. In a blink of an eye his bow was pulled back and Hunter was taking a few steps backwards. "Jericho.. Back up from her.. " Of coarse Remus was walking backwards slowly with the teen. Hunter's voice was serious yet even as he was trying to be intimidating he wasn't. Hunter was one of those people that no matter how mad they were… how loud they were no one ever took him seriously. They typically just thought he was cute, or would laugh at him. Then again this time he was wielding a weapon.

» Hunter: [ W.ith: A Stranger & Jerico & Remus ] <<>> [ F.eeling: F... F it all ! ] <<>> [ L.ocation: Woods ] <<>> [ W.earing: ] <<>> [ REMUS ]
and t h e w a l l s 〉〉 k e p t tumbling downxxx
angsty((THAnks)) IN THE CITY that welove

User Imagexxx

Kawaii Receiver

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User ImageUser Image

lokki-bear made this █⋮「 S A Y 。✏ S O M E T H I N G
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◄◄xxx ▐▐ xxx►►>>>>

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxI'LL BE THE ONE IF YOU WANT ME TOOx⋮█⋮ I'LL BE THE ONE IF YOU WANT ME TOO
xxxxxxxxxxI'LL BE THE ONE IF YOU WANT ME TOOx⋮█⋮ I'LL BE THE ONE IF YOU WANT ME TOO

OOC: Being that I didn't feel like coming up with my own language.. I just used google translate to translate enlgish to Laitn.. for the spells. I just used two simple words that the spell was about… if you all want to do the same for later.. me and angst can put up a book of spells we come up with!!

Latin:
dominus = Master / Owner
invenio = Find

Casper shook his head as the two kept searching around the Redd's house. "Everything is ours.. " The teen said softly sticking close beside Harlow. Casper did always try to act like nothing frightened him but all of that was a lie. He was terrified of being attacked. What if something happened like last time. Plus to mention the fact the sun was about to set.. it would be dark anne that was the teen greatest fear. The darkness. It felt more to the teen then it actually was. Harlow's next words caused the boy's eyes to grow big, his steps stopping. "You think someone is trying to kill us agai-.. : Though Harlow quickly re-canted saying that she was just joking. THe fear however still did not leave the boy. "I can't freeze anything.. " His voice was just an autopilot. THe two still searching thru each room. Casper's whipped around as his father called out his name. "Dad.. " Casper seemed to wake out of his frightened state only somewhat as his father placed his hand on his shoulder. "We're not all right… this always happens.. someone is always after us.. We are NOT all right… Where is Nikki.. " Casper said starting to freak out shaking his head.

Letting out a sigh the male walked into the next room. Once again there was nothing no sign that anyone was even there. Though as Casper finally found his way to the staircase he stopped. "Dad.. Harlow! I found something" he called out. On the steps laid a few pieces of papers crumpled and stapled together. Casper picked up the paper un-folding it. It looked like a syllabus.. for some class. Though it defiantly was not a high school class. Casper quickly hurried into the kitchen, not even waiting for his father and Harlow to reached the stair case. Setting the paper down the teen started pulled out two jars. One held several white owl feathers and the other was full to the top with obsidian dust. Laying the paper on the counter the teen opened up the bottles one at a time. "Dad is it invenio… or invenies.. ?" Casper yelled out this time his voice coming from the kitchen. "Never mind.. I remember.. "

The teen wiggled in his chair adjusting himself. Once that was settled the boy grabbed a bit of the rock dust in his right hand holding one feather in the other. Closing his eyes the teen began to chant softly. The latin words slipping from his lips. "invenio dominum" Saying this words the teen sprinkled the dust over the paper. At first the dust just fell though as the teen waved the feather over the dust the dust started to glow. "invenio dominum" Passing the feather back over the glowing dust, the paper started to levitate into the air. THe dust seemed to soak into the paper causing it to glow brightly. The paper then seemed to become animated as it turned and twisted thru the air. "I did it.. " he said happily jumping out of his chair and grabbing his jacket. "It's on the move.. " Casper quickly grabbed the paper holding it tight so it wouldn't fly away. The animated paper tugged and tugged trying to reach it's destination. Looking around he realized that he was still the only one in the room. "Guys?" he stated loudly, looking around.

» Casper: [ W.ith: Daddy & Harlow ] <<>> [ F.eeling: confused / excited ! ] <<>> [ L.ocation: Home - Kitchen ] <<>> [ W.earing: ]
and I will s t u m b l e & f a l l 〉〉 i t w a s over my headxxx
angsty((THAnks)) I KNEW nothing atall

User Imagexxx
User Image

We can just run them red lights

Corey smiled when Jericho offered to help her find the way out. "Thank you. I'm Corey. If we find my car I can give you a ride home. No one needs to walk in the snow." Corey was about to ask if they could head out when the teen started to be rude and the dog started to growl. She looked up at the teen with a blank stare. "Why don't I help? That way we can get out of this weather." Corey was slightly confused as to why the teen was being rude. Then a thought came to mind. What if the dog could tell?

Corey had head stories how animals are more aware of supernatural creatures and Corey wasn't human. She starred the dog in the eyes, a battle of dominance. She knew this from human thoughts as well as while she had shifted. Corey, unblinking looked up at the teen and could feel the burn of his stare. What had she done to him?

As much as she wanted to find an easy way out Corey didn't want to deal with this teen's attitude. As she was about to walk away he told her to leave, then all things changed. Corey now had no intentions of leaving without an explanation. "Have I done something to you? Have we met before?" Corey was honestly confused on what had happened. He then told Jericho to get away from her. Then it became clear he knew. Corey became more aware of the weapon and slid her feet into a slight fighting stance. Corey came here for peace yet trouble seemed to follow her everywhere.

c:>Ride or Die xxxxRide or Die xxxxRide or Die

User Image User Image User Image User Image

l0kk1

Rosestace
User Image

The time is now 7:00 PM. The sun is setting.
Shifters should be in the woods by 8:00 to shift. The Redd's party begins at 8:00 as well.

Chatty Sweetheart

User Image
User Image
[ Where: Home ] xxx [ With: Casper & Will ] xxx [ OOC: wrote this SUPER quickly. Sorry ]x ]

Nicole gave a shrug when Harlow said she wouldn't be able to drink the hot chocolate. It made sense, how her blessing affected that. She watched as her brother took the hot chocolate and showed Harlow his power. Nikki watched her father's expression, unable to help herself from grinning. Of course it bothered him when they used their abilities, they were out in public after all. But it was still fun to mess with him. Nikki gave the two a wave when Casper suddenly got up and said he'd take Harlow to their house. "Okay, bye?" she tried to say as her brother rushed out.

Nikki shook her head and just turned back to her sandwich. Her father was talking to Rosemary, and Nikki tried to look like she was paying attention. Was she excited about the party? Somewhat. A bunch of other witches and an opportunity for her to show off and use her ability openly. Not all of them are blessed after all. Though she had to admit, a party wasn't a party without booze. And although she wasn't exactly a teenager, she still looked it. She doubted her father would let her. But that still won't stop her from trying?

As the two spoke, Nikki read the text from her brother, grinning and rolling her eyes. She didn't answer back since she'd be seeing him soon. He should be fine, this happened with siblings after all. As Nikki was about to take a bite of her veggie burger, her father had called for their food to be taken away. She watched as her sandwich was taken away, and arm extended out with a pouting face. "Foooooooood." she whined, turning to look at his father. Before she could even ask, he told her they had to go. She frowned and followed behind, looking at the girl. "Guess I'll see ya later." she with a single wave, before stepping out. Her eyes widened a bit when her father said their was a break in. Great. She gave him a nod before heading into her car, following behind her father with the same speed.

Once she parked she followed into the house, looking around. "Well s**t." Whoever came in, surely got what they wanted for this much trouble to get in. She walked over to her brother, seeing the fear in his eyes. "Hey, we'll be fine." she added with the others trying to calm him down. She gave him a hug, sort of to calm him down as well as a "I forgive you" thing for his text earlier. "I'll take a look around too." Nikki left the two to search the house as well. She tried to figure out if there was something specific the person was after.

TIME SKIP

After today's events, Nikki spent the rest of the time at home and cleaning up the mess. Granted, she just said a couple of spells to make the cleaning process faster. She waved her hands around, moving things from place to place and setting up, blasting her music as she got ready. Her father and brother seemed a bit busy with the break in earlier, she decided to stick around and get things ready. Once she finished, she headed into the kitchen. "Dad! I'm taking out the cook books!"" She yelled, taking them out anyway without a response. "Alright lets see..." Nikki had learned a couple of things when it came to cooking. She was no Mom, but with her, her father, and Cas, they managed. Taking out all the ingredients, Nikki started to prepare stuff for lasagna, mashed potatoes, some finger foods (taking the easy way out and buying the frozen packages earlier). Once she had everything, she played some music and sang to it as she started to cook.

User Image shine User Image
User Image

► Play ▌▌ Pause ■ Stop
➼➼➼Trying hard to reach out,but when I tried to speak out
➼➼➼Felt like no one could hear me.
➼➼➼Wanted to belong here but something felt so wrong here
➼➼➼So I prayed I could Break away

Elsa laid on the floor as she gazed at all the boxes she had to unpack. Giving an exhausted sigh she begin to sit back up and grabbed one of the boxes. Ignoring the mumbling voices coming outside from her sister paying the fee to the delivery truck guy. After a few short minutes she heard the truck engine start and then go quiet as it drove farther and farther away. "Elsa?."She could hear her sister Arielle say as she heard the sound of footsteps coming up the stairs.When the sound stopped she looked up and saw Arielle standing in her door way."Elsa what have you been doing for the last two hours ! You haven't unpacked a single box yet!""Well Let's see we moved into a new town , a new house .Oh and the fact i'm going to be going to school and i'll be the new student so maybe I'm not in the unpacking kind of mood."Elsa said as she pushed the box away from her .She kept her gaze away from Arielle because she knew her sister saved a lot of money to buy them a permanent home and to even be able to send her to school for the first time in awhile. A groan escaped Elsa mouth because she hated disappointing her sister. So she reached for another box and began to unpack it.
━━━━━━━━━┓
3 missed calls ☎
1 new text message
✉To:
"Listen I know your not to thrilled about moving but you can actually make friends here .Aren't you excited about starting school in two days"Elsa rolled her eyes as she started to unpack her clothes. She was more nervous then excited.After all this was her first time going to an actual school instead of taking online classes for the past 7 years."Arielle I promise I would finish packing by next Friday. I think I just want to be alone for now . After all it has been a long day.". Elsa said as she watched her sister give an understanding nodd and walked out of the room. Letting out a yawn she started to hook up her box tv and her dvd player and put the lion king disc in the player. When the movie started she grabbed her blanket and wrapped herself in it and watched the movie till she fell asleep.

I'll take a risk ,take a chance ,make a change and breakaway
Who I'm with:Older sister arielle Talking to:arielle Where I am: new home
Outfit(need to insert link) occ:I'm working on Arielle i'll post her sometime tomorrow.
User Image

_____She's Just a Girl and she's on fire
                                          Hotter then a Fantasy,
                                          ____________Lonely like a highway
                                          _____She's living in a world and,It'son Fire
                                          Filled with catastropheBut she know's she can find away
                                          _______▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                          ______ This girl is on fire____ This girl is on fire____This girl is on fire

______ this girl is on fire____This girl is on fire
                                          Mood:exhausted___With:Nobody ___Where:store

Arielle sighed when her sister told her to leave, Closing the door to elsa room and shaking her head as she heard the circle of life song come on. That girl and her disney movies,looks like some things don't change.Arielle thought as she walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. A bunch of boxes layed on the kitchen floor;Arielle picked one up and and began to open it. After taking one glance at the contents of the box she let out an exhausted groan.Cleaning all day , driving and now unpacking she just wanted to collapse. However her and her sister needed food and knowing that her sister would be getting looking for a midnight snack she knew it would be best to head to the store.

Arielle took a note pad and wrote her sister a note to let her know where she was going and then grabbed her purse and made her way out the front door. She looked around to see if she can spot anyone walking out at night. Without any luck she began to walk,down the block to see if she could find the store. After a few blocks Arielle noticed a store. She ran right in and rubbed her pale hands together to give them some heat. She then grabbed a cart and began to shop.

occ:So sorry it's short

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces