Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Fatcat

7,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
Open!

As of right now, the Royals should all already be settled in their hosts's bodies and living the human life. It's been about six months since Satan commenced his grand plan. The current goal of the Royals is to wreak as much havoc and influence as much sin as they can while still being as unnoticeable as possible. This will strengthen Hell's gates and enable Satan to open the portal between Hell and earth, making the merge possible. If an Exorcist manages to exorcise a Royal, the recovery period for a demon before they can return to earth can be over one-hundred years. The time is now and Satan cannot afford that.

Exorcists are currently trying to find and eliminate the Royals. After a few months of the Royals being on earth, the Ex Org. has noticed an unbalance in demonic activity. By special means, The Ex Organization has been tipped off about Satan's plan. The activity surges are created by the lesser demons that are drawn to the energy and power of the Royals, so that would be the Exorcists best lead.

If you are an Exorcist please read Genria Fire's post! The Exorcists are all starting out together. Time takes place right after the meeting you had with the Chancellor and it is not necessary for a response to the Chancellor's words. The object is to investigate as much area as possible so splitting up into a few groups is necessary. There are seven sources of demonic activity after all.
So now half you guys don't have an excuse to roleplay with yourselves for several posts emotion_dowant

Demons just do your slice of life/ influencing sin stuff. I'll probably have a meeting for them up soonish into the roleplay. Still, why don't you guys give a fellow Royal some company if an Exorcist isn't on your tail.

((Go team go! Let's start some interactions! Go forth and slay eachother!))

Omnipresent Partner

User Image
User Image

weapons Sig Saur, CZ, & Flamberge, holstered
                                                                              wearing just this
                                                                                where Vatican
                                                                                  with Chancellor & Others ⋙ Just Others

Out of all the years Brax worked for the Exorcist Organization, four years wasn't really a lot, he could count the number of times he visited the Vatican on one hand. To make a long story short it was not one of his favorite areas to visit. Many reasons and one memorable school field trip could be cited. The place was beautiful in that old imposing church sort of way. Expensive church. Still, beautiful. A nice spot to visit for a day and leave. Unfortunately for Brax the Exorcists in charge of this operation had chosen the Vatican as their base of operation. The Arc Knight and Chancellor would command them specifically from the safety of the walled Holy City. It would be where they would request reports from the Exorcists in charge of hunting the Royal Demons down.

Which was why he was here after two months of a refresher course and subsequent testing. It was here that he was granted his previous class of Middle 1st and told more of the mission. He had been told in no uncertain terms that a lot was riding on this mission by the Arc Knight herself. By then the Holy Knight had been shoved in a vault or something, no one had told him. The 'mission' had not started yet, there would be a meeting with the Chancellor and the Exorcists picked for the mission. It didn't take long for him to find the meeting room, or for it to fill with the other Exorcists. Brax adjusted his weapons before he sat, soon after the Chancellor entered.

The Chancellor was a blonde of indeterminate gender, no one was sure and it would probably remain that way. The blonde gave everyone a moment to settle before the speech began. The Exorcists in the room were subjected to another speech of how important this operation was, how much was riding on it. All in the Chancellors cool and slightly detached voice. Again it was stressed upon them that groups would be key. "None of you have fought demons of this caliber before. It is vital that you remain in groups. These demons have been hand picked by Satan to spread sin among humanity. Remember the price of our failure. Hell on earth." The Chancellor paused and examined the Exorcists present while the meaning of the words sunk in. "All of you have been chosen for your skill, not for years of service or even perfect records. You are the best we have to offer for this battle." Another pause, this one shorter as the Chancellor straightened the already perfect uniform. "Remember this when you leave here. Now, please take a moment to get to know the Exorcists around you. Groups will not be permanent and you may switch. There is no limit on your groups size. One does not make a group." The last sentence was said dryly, as if the Chancellor still expected them to run off on their own. "You will get your orders and any intelligence from me, but be on the lookout for anywhere with abnormally large amounts of demon activity. They are drawn to the Royals. That is all.

With that the Chancellor looses the straight, almost stiff way they held their body and relaxes. Before the blonde leaves the room they stop by Brax. "I believe you were issued a uniform?" There was just a hint of amusement heard in the Chancellor's words. But before Brax or anyone else could address the high ranking Exorcists they strode out. Probably to avoid any questions people might throw at them. He was a little surprised that there hadn't been any disapproval, but this certainly wasn't the first time Brax has refused to wear his uniform. It wouldn't be the last either.

Now of course he had to get to know the other Exorcists and see who wouldn't mind hunting demons with him. Hopefully this would not be as awkward as Brax feared it would be. Only a small part feared the awkward, really. "So, who's ready to save the world?"

ooc FIRST POST

Capitalist

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
x
I'LL WORSHIP LIKE A DOG AT THE SHRINE OF YOUR LIESxxxxxxxxxxxx
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█ ║█║▌│█
------є o n a n u a l l i s--
--------------I'LL TELL YOU MY SINS SO YOU CAN SHARPEN YOUR KNIFE
---------------
---------------
---------------
                                                                  Things smelt different in the human world. They smelt sweeter and less sulfuric. Things looked different, and felt different. Moving felt different, breathing felt different, everything was so different. Good Different .
                                                                  It took about three days for the demon to work out how things would go down for him in this world. It took about 5 days for him to work out how to blend in, and it took about 3 more for him to find out all the information he needed to keep people off his back. He would have high-fived himself and bought some alcohol to celebrate normally, but he knew that he at least had to work a little before he could call himself a success. His new body was weak, its hands were soft and pliable, not the ideal, but it was a good choice anyway. At least it would keep, certain organizations off his back for a while, though he knew eventually his ears and tail would be discovered. Until he had to really get his hands dirty (or do any type of exertive work) he was going to lay low.

Damn. Damnit.
                                                                  Why the hell are these kids so good at this game?
                                                                  You get blue-shelled once and you're already in 11th place.

"Did you hear what I said?"

The blonde momentarily looked up from his nintendo. A girl with bright green eyes stood in front of him. She was probably a student, considering she was wearing a horribly colored plaid skirt and the matching tie, probably in the blondes class. She had her hands on her hips, for some reason. She was average in his eyes, nothing that amazing on a human standard. Average face, average personality, average breast size. He weighed the option of just continuing to play around his game or actually listen what the little b***h had to offer.

what.... what do you want... He mumbled.

"I asked you if you would please talk to me outside?" She said, being a little more antsy. Who is she? "Please, it's important." Who the hell does she think she is? "Eonan, it's business." Business? What the hell...? What business? "Come on, just speak to me in the hallway." But, the chair is comfortable... The girl suddenly grabbed his arm and yanked his smaller body out of the chair and dragged his lifeless form into the hallway. The rest of the students in the room didn't even seem to budge at the sudden commotion, really, know one seemed to really be doing anything.

"I heard you were lazy, but this is an all new level, I didn't sign up for this." The girl said. "Lord Satan really owes me for taking care of you" oh, OH. No wonder the girl was covered in low level demons, duh.

Things are going well, I'm doing my job. He said through his teeth.

"Sure you are..." She said. "Anyway I'm only here to give you a warning because we've seen a few of those exorcist bastards around here, and I mean, you are important, sorta. " The blonde looked out the window to their left. Yeah, I know He said. The girl leaned on the window and looked at him. "Really? I thought you didn't really care about your surroundings." I'm not that useless. Eonan said in his defense. He started rummaging through his bag. You probably haven't even realized it, but there's probably an exorcist in my class over there. "Wh-What?" Yeah, they're being influenced by me but, I'm sure they knew a demon was here and were planning on killing it. If I leave they'll probably go back to normal. So I mean, If you could just cover for me, I'd appreciate it. "Wait, what the hell? You want me to get killed by that exorcist?" Yeah I mean, since I'm important, sorta." He took the scroll out of his bag. Ah there we go! Thanks, maybe next time you should pay attention to your surroundings.

Eonan didn't even attempt to stop himself from laughing. Lame lines, the type of lines you get from an antagonist who you end up falling in love with. Where was he? He had no idea, he just knew he had to go somewhere else. He'd be waiting for an excuse to get out of there, and that sure was one. That leaves him an excuse as to why he's not working or doing particularly evil things right? He rummaged through the bag he had and put on a jacket over his collared t shirt. Shoving his hands into his pockets he joined into the mess of people on the sidewalk.
                                                                  Exorcists were such a pain in the a**. Who told them to do all that crap? God or something? Well whatever, Astorath wasn't buying it, they were just bible worshiping jerks. He knew they were a pain, but they were really a pain. He ran into one a few weeks ago and knowing that the fact that Satan's little plan was meant to be under wraps, he just took off, running down the streets in his socks and sneakers.
                                                                  The demon turned down a side alley. He angrily bit his lip. Exorcists, such a pain. He thought before entering a sort of divey bar. He pulled his jacket up around his neck. A bartender looked over in his direction. "Hey Kid-" As soon as Eonan walked close enough the bartender's face relaxed. Get me whatever, as long as it's got alcohol in it, I don't care.

ooc ; sh itty a** post shitty post bwah bleh bleh h
User Image
User Image
↻ are you ready ??xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ɪ'ᴍ ғɪɴɪsʜᴇᴅ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ sᴇɴsᴇxxxxxxᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴘʟᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ɪɢɴᴏʀᴀɴᴄᴇxxxxxxᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ᴅᴇғᴇɴsᴇxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ɪ'ᴍ ғɪɴɪsʜᴇᴅ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ sᴇɴsᴇxxxxxxᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴘʟᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ɪɢɴᴏʀᴀɴᴄᴇxxxxxxᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ᴅᴇғᴇɴsᴇxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
--- ѕpιn↷nιng ←ιnғιnιтy→, вoy тнe wнeel ιѕ ѕpιnnιng мexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
it's never-ending, never-ending same old storyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪғ ɪ sᴀʏ ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs?xxxᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪғ ɪ sᴀʏ ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘʟᴀʏs?xxxxxxxx
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪғ ɪ sᴀʏ ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs?xxxᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪғ ɪ sᴀʏ ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘʟᴀʏs?xxxxxxxx

▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅

Mammon looked over the capital of England with a critical look. It was the city that seemed to personify the sin that he represented. In truth, it was more heavily influenced by Pride. While he cared little for the squabbles of mankind it was enough to annoy him. He needed to refer Lucifer to visit this place. Maybe the rest of Humanity would catch on.

He looked over his shoulder in the direction of Europe. The Royal fought the urge to smile as he felt the presence of Leviathan. He hadn't spoken with his comrade since they had left the Underworld. Abruptly, a question came to mind. Why was the personification of Envy in Europe of all places? He would've figured the Demon to visit the United States. New York City was reported as the city of Envy for some reason.

Then his signature vanished. Only to reappear in some other part of the world. He also felt the signatures of several of the other Princes, causing him to look amused as he pinned it as some kind of reunion. Not that he cared much for it. He was in the middle of having the time of his life on Earth! In the end, he supposed it was only proper to attend the semi-formal meeting. They had to set an example for the rest of the Underworld. And that meant showing a united front to allowing Demonkind to prosper.

"Amusing. I remember the days when the rest of my brethren would sooner kill each other than help one another. I suppose tis' simply the way of the future, a way for our race to progress."

Greed turned to regard the settlement once more. He had almost forgotten the reason he visited the city in the first place! The denizen of Hell snorted in amusement. Maybe the ages were beginning to affect him in more ways than one. Certainly he was stronger than in his youth. But the mental capacity that threatened to split the Underworld in half had faltered. His eyes narrowed with distaste.

Upon his return to the Underworld, he would need to rectify that. There was no point in remaining the Royal of Greed if he weakened in the ability that secured him the position. And he refused to part with the position until he had sired an heir. One that he was confident had the skill and knowledge to replace him. He would name the heir, Belial.

Why was he even pondering this?

Ah, the curse of old age.

Mammon pulled the spiritual power that thrummed underneath the surface. The energy that made him who he was, calling it to the forefront. He placed his hands out in front of him and grunted as he put effort into his next course of action. The power listened to his call and stretched out to blanket the settlement below. He let his hands fall to his sides as he surveyed his handiwork.

Under most circumstances, this would've proven impossible.

Royal Demons, as powerful as they were, lacked the ability to blanket an entire city with their sinful strength.

There were exceptions.

Any settlement that personified the sin in which they represented was... easier. They commanded the atmosphere in a manner of speaking. London was considered the city of Greed. Therefore he was able to spread his influence much easier. After all, the belief of Humanity was such a powerful thing. Mammon smiled as he felt the seeds of his labor spread.

Eventually the seed would sprout and mayhem would begin.

Mammon reached into the pocket of his jacket and brushed his hand against the scroll provided by Satan. He was swallowed shortly thereafter by a vortex of energy that ended up dropping him outside the seedy bar. The Royal pushed the door open, walking in with his head held high. He took up residence on the other side of Leviathan and grinned merrily.

"Hm... give me a glass of red wine, the older the better."

His order place, Greed tilted his head to regard the others.

"It certainly is a surprise for even three of us to gather in the same place. How've you two been?

[ Out Of Condoms :: If there is any issue with the post, let me know and I'll rewrite it! EDITED! ]

▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅

xxxxxxxxʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅᴇʀxxxᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪғ ɪ sᴀʏ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴜʀʀᴇɴᴅᴇʀ?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxιn ↑тιмe→ or ѕo ι'м ↶тold
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxí'm just αnσthєr sσul fσr sαlє... σh, wєll
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthe page is out of printxxxxxwe are not permanent
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthe page is out of printxxxxxwe are not permanent
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ↘↘ WE'RE TEMPORRY, TEMPORRY SME OLD STORY !!

Greedy Fatcat

7,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxL⊕ςα†ï⊕η seedy barxxxcøʍραπψ AstarothxxxWҽαɾιɳɠ X

The sunlight was gentle as it filtered through the green cambric curtains. A slight breeze blew past the pale fabric and into a bedroom. It was the room of the sleeping man who's dark hair lay in a mess on his pillow, a slight snore sounding from his throat.
                                          Kellan didn't stir when the small flock of greenmen filed up and over his window seal and into his room. Even when the small green demons, only standing about six inches in height, managed to climb up onto his bed to surround him movement didn't come from him. It wasn't until three of the eleven little demons started to kick at him.
                                          "Hnng-"
                                          They finally made some progress as they made him stir. But alas, he was still asleep and he began to roll onto his back, managing to catch four of the greenmen under him. While they struggled to escape, another one jump onto Kellan's chest and spiked his forehead, piercing his olive skin with a cactus needle from a tiny hand.
                                          Finally, golden eyes were visible through wide open lids.
                                          "Ay!" Kellan shot up, flinging the greenman that was on his chest off the bed. The four that were stuck under him scurried away in fright.
                                          "Què dimonis?!" He lifted a hand to his forehead and felt the small wound. The two fingers he held in front of his face glistened with a small amount of blood. Fierce eyes flashed to the flock now huddled together on the floor.
                                          "Wake me up like this again and see what happens you group of little-" he cut himself off after realizing how frightened they all were. Several of the demons were even shaking.
                                          "Good," he scoffed, "Be scared. Any of the other Royals would have beat your little asses." He leaned over and scooped up the greenman who pierced his skin, stroking the top of it's leafy head as he brought it closer to his face. "You got me off to a bad start so you'd better have some good news. Who did you find?" The little guy shook, making no noise, just gestures. He could hear the small demon's voice in his mind, telling him that they found Astaroth. He wasn't close, as if that mattered, but his whereabouts were shared.
                                          "Oo- Astaroth?! How wonderful, I get to see my little lazy a**. It would have been better if you found my brother, but this will do. Thank you, you are excused." He set the troublesome greenman down and went to his dresser, pulling out a white v-neck shirt and his pants.
                                          The portal scroll his father gave him rested on top of the dresser and he snatched that before he went to his closet to grab his cardigan and shoes.
                                          Some soft chuckling followed. "Playing human dress up never gets old," he mumbled to himself, like a weirdo.
                                          A flick of the wrist snapped open the scroll, and he had half of his last shoe on before he vanished. His room was now silent. The only beings left in the house were several various demons making themselves at home like a little mouse would, just like the vermin they amounted to.

------------------

'How cool,' Kellan thought as he took in the new city around him. He hadn't left Europe too much in the last six months he's been on Earth, so he was very pleased with all the new sites he was seeing, even if they weren't that impressive. A pleasant little smile rested on his lips. 'Oh, there's even different demons here too.' Like an animal varies from region to region, demons vary just the same. Though they go where they need to go, mostly unrestricted by means of travel. The demons Kellan was now noting were the little black demons on the ground. They resembled bunnies, very grotesque and mangy bunnies, but bunnies none the less. If typical humans could see them they would probably be revolted by how ugly they were. His eyes lifted up to watch any passing humans, watching to see if anyone saw them. No one around him batted an eye at the gross little monsters on the ground feeding off a bum's poor emotional energy as he lay there, clueless. Kellan lips played into a smirk.
                                          A close bar was emitting a strong demonic energy. It was a familiar energy, the energy of powerful demon that would attract other lesser demons like a lion's kill attracts hyenas.
                                          This must be the place that Astaroth was located.
                                          Kellan walked in to the establishment and was met with the sound of laughter and Billiard balls clanking together. The amount of time it took for Kellan's eyed to lock on target was little to none. There was no denying that the young blonde man at the bar had Astaroth's power just pouring off of him.
                                          Kellan was at the bar just as fast as he initially found the sin.
                                          "I'll have a Lion's Tail," he ordered, his accent making it obvious of his foreign origins.
                                          "So," golden eyes fell onto the teenager right next to him, "interesting choice." He lifted a hand to the blonde hair before him, taking a lock between two fingers to play with.
                                          "Cuuute," he purred. Not too much space was left in between them since Kellan had leaned in closer.
                                          "Are you happy to see me?"

hoshisuki
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                                                          Asmodeus sat on a tree branch, leaning against its trunk and sighing in relaxation as Mother Nature surrounded her. The wind blew softly at her as if welcoming the individual, her eyes observed the human beings below her and she knew she was out of sight with all the leaves and how high she was. And she highly doubt any humans would want to crane their neck in order to look that up that high at a tree. A soft breeze that didn't belong to the natural wind interrupted her thoughts as she tilted her head slightly to the side and from the corner of her eye she caught sight of her servant bowed down.

"Milady three have been located, Leviathan, Mammon and Astaroth.

Asmodeus made a 'hum' noise as a flood of memories brought her back to her thoughts. She remembered the day when dear beloved Satan appeared before her giving her the Sin title of 'Luxuria'. A title she deemed worthy for her, fitting for her and most of all a title that she believed she could fulfill and bring back promising results with. She hadn't seen any of them for a while due to her being.. 'busy', but this was a chance for them to meet, maybe not all of them but just seeing a few of them would delight her.

In all honesty she had no idea how she felt towards each and every one of them. Sure they've all earned her respect, tiny bit of it anyway but for demons that's a lot. But she wouldn't say she would jump in front of them to save their lives. None of her relationships with them would result in that, and although it seems quite weird for a group of them to be working together but none of them really that close. Except for the three 'real' siblings of Satan but that was different. Tapping a finger on her chin as she continued thinking, she wondered what would happen if they were put in a situation where you could either save the lives of another or to just escape. Even though she knew the answer to that already Asmodeus wondered if there was possibly one person who would come forth and save her over their own life.

She licked her lower lip as she stood up from her previous position. Placing one hand on her hip and the other staring at the human finger nails on her hand she smiled, "I'm quite excited to see them," the servant remained silent, "Be sure to clean this mess up." without even looking, she pointed straight up for her servant to see. She could see his eyes widen just a slightly at the mass bodies of lower-levelled demons who couldn't be recognized with the amount of blood and severed body parts that she herself had inflicted upon them the second they held little to no entertainment for her.

"Yes, milady."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dusting off imaginary dust on her Asmodeus put away the scroll that allowed her to travel to various places quickly, thanks to Satan's precious gift. She turned to enter through the back entrance of a bar that radiated off enormous demonic energy. As soon as she entered the smell of alcohol invaded her nostrils and the drunk men's heads turned their attention to her. A young girl entering by herself wasn't a rare sight, but a young girl with striking rose eyes and silky silver hair was a whole different story. Though not unnatural still a rare sight for them to see, and for that she was proud of herself for choosing such an exquisite host. She could see some of them wanting to approach her but she simply walked right past them, blatantly ignoring them. Usually she found drunken human quite entertaining -- up to a point but today was different. She had no use for them, not when there were three delicious looking men sitting at the bar. Licking her lip she walked up to them giving her hair a flip before seating herself beside Astaroth. She smiled, "Are you three going on a date without me?" she pouted, crossing her legs giving the drunk men a view of her ivory legs.

She leaned closer to Astaroth in order to speak with Leviathan, destroying what humans called 'personal bubble', "Hey Levi," she pouted at him, "You always forget about me don't you?" she made a 'hmph' sound before leaning back. Her rose-colored eyes turned their attention to Astaroth who looked irritated in comparison to Leviathan, she gave him a smile as she licked her lips once more, "So Asty, who's heart have you been breaking?" she placed a hand over her heart for dramatization, "I hope not mine.. you wouldn't do that, would you?" her eyes saddened and the smile dropped from her lips turning into a frown.

Asmodeus could hear some of the drunk men scrape their chairs getting up in order to get a better view of the situation. She rolled her eyes, some human men always believe that the easiest way to a human girl's heart is comforting them while they're going through heart break.

She gave one quick cold glare and the beer-bellied men plopped back down on their seats. The silver-haired lady turned her attention back towards the three, "Just kidding!" the only hearts that broke were the ones she 'played' with. Mere toys that she would keep herself entertained with, and they were quickly disposed if they became boring. Her attention diverted to the younger looking boy, "Dear, sweet Mammon," she flashed him a smile and a wink, "Looking young but always the mature one," she said as she glanced at the wine drink. Asmodeus made a 'tsk' sound seeing as she felt left behind before calling for the bartender who seemingly flushed at her attention on him.

"Hey, hey bartender, won't you give me a shot of red dragon?"

OOC I hope this is okaayyy ..
                                                                              EDITED TO ADD MAMMON

Devoted Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Imagexxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════════
A PARNTERXXXXXXXXXXXXXAN OUTFITXXXXXXXXXXXXXA SONGXXXXXXXXX
════════════════════════════════

User Image
            ✦ Location: Vatican | With: Brax Elwood and other exorcists | Status: Talking with Elwood
            OOC: Yay! First post!! +EDITED+

”Gyan!” A light voice rang into a small woodland area, the playful tone echoing throughout the trees. There was a pause but also no response to the call so the voice rang again and just as it did activity rustled the greenery of the treetops. A white owl with blackened eyes swooped into the clearing and gently landed on its offering perch, its caller’s arm with its wings elegantly flapping as it settled. A smile graced the female’s face as their gaze met, her free hand reaching up to scratch the strange creature under his small curved beak, glassy black eyes narrowed with comfort and desire. After a moment the female spoke again. ”No luck, huh?” She asked as she noticed that her companion returned with nothing within his crawls. The owl eye’s turned dull as his turned away as if unamused. She laughed gently. ”Don’t worry, it was only a very low level demon which feeds off insects.” The owl still continued to look away, like her words meaning nothing. Seeing this she exhaled lightly, biting back a giggle. Gyan was so cute when he was annoyed. ”Let’s try again when we come out of this meeting. I bet he would have come out of his hiding place by then.” Still Gyan didn’t react so she jerked her arm to force the owl off balance. He panicked as soon as his perch became unbalanced but quickly recovered by flapping his wings. That got his attention.

”Come on Grumpy, we’re going to be late.” With that Persephone turned on her heel and continued in the direction they were first heading in before they got side tracked. The white owl contently perched on the woman’s shoulder.

The silver hair female didn’t know much about this meeting but it was a summons from the very top of the Exorcist Organization, so how could she say no, she was actually excited about getting back into the game only after a month or so of ‘taking it easy’. Persephone was still an exorcist but was ‘in between jobs’. She worked with the exorcist who was her guardian after the finished her education, but it was only recently when his old age caught up to him. He could no longer work leaving Seph to work on her own, but it was a bad idea to face demons on her own, especially when she only placed into one class where others might have two. Seph hasn’t the lack of work in the past month, but the summons couldn’t have come at a better time, she just starting to get bored.

Persephone arrived at the meeting room not too much earlier than anyone else, bright green eyes watched the other exorcists stroll in one by one, her brow raised as one with an eye patch took a seat not far from her. Gyan, still in a form of an owl, was perched on the armrest of her chair enjoying the scratches which Seph continued to give him during the Chancellor’s speech. The Bridler looked to the front with dulled eyes, this reminded her of school, she wasn’t great at paying attention when the speaker just goes on and on. There were demons to rid of, what else was different? The fact that these were ‘royal demons’ didn’t really change anything; they still needed to be exorcised. Still a flare of excitement boiled within her stomach, it’s been awhile since she had to deal with higher level demons. She also couldn’t help but grin sheepishly as the Chancellor mentioned that they were a collection of the best exorcists the organization had. Gyan tilted his fuzzy head at his summoner wondering to the reason of her slightly flustered expression, her dancing green eyes met his and Seph just shrugged her shoulders. Don’t look at me like that. It’s not often I get complemented. The Bridler thought as if she was talking to her familiar normally. The Chancellor finished off what he needed to say: work as a team, it’s going to be dangerous, blah blah blah, and then set off to leave but not addressing the male with the eye patch. Uniform? Should they be wearing uniform? Seph wondered on the thought of a moment but only throw it over her shoulder in the next. She has been out of work for a month and forgot to wears hers, which will be her excuse if anyone cared to ask.

As the Chancellor left there was a sighs of relief within the chosen exorcists but not without a feeling of concern. Royal demons? Their failure would mean Hell on earth. No doubt that this was a serious matter and she couldn’t help wonder who or what these demon actually are, just one rank below Satan himself.

"So, who's ready to save the world?"

A male’s voice snapped Persephone out of her train of thought, lively green eyes looked up to the one in the eye patch. Seph looked at him with concern firstly; wondering how he go that eye patch, but the sliver haired maiden smiled brightly towards him all the same as she appreciated his enthusiasm.

”Anxious as always, aren’t we.” Persephone sat back in her chair. ”Well, Gyan and I are certainly up for it. Right Gyan?” She turned to the white owl that was still perched on her arm rest, but seemed like he was drifting off to sleep. There was a pause before Seph spoke again in a dulled tone. ”Yeah, I thought so.”

+ G Y A N +
SUMMONED / NOT SUMMONED
- F O R M -
WHITE OWL

Genria Fire

Capitalist

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
x
I'LL WORSHIP LIKE A DOG AT THE SHRINE OF YOUR LIESxxxxxxxxxxxx
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█ ║█║▌│█
------є o n a n u a l l i s--
--------------I'LL TELL YOU MY SINS SO YOU CAN SHARPEN YOUR KNIFE
---------------
---------------
---------------
                                                                  The bartender slid the glass towards Eonan. He gripped it in his hand and pulled his iphone out of his pocket, relaxing for a minute before every nerve on his body sensed the overwhelming presence of another demon in the area. Damn, who in the hell? He flicked through the different windows biting his lip as the presence grew nearer and nearer. "I'll have a Lion's Tail," The accent wasn't familiar, but of course it wasn't, it was no one he really knew. ********, the Whale makes an appearance. Leviathan's bright golden eyes stared at Astaroth's and he instinctively jumped a little. This guy had absolutely no sense of personal space. the blonde stared with a confused look as the other demon commented on his choice of host and touched his hair. "Cuute" Cute!?. Leviathan's choice of host could probably snap his own in two, making him regret his choice of possessing a less conspicuous body. But still, cute, he was an a thousand year old demon of depression, apathy and laziness.

Don't get too close to me you smell like fish. He said turning his face back away from the other. Damn, it was such a pain to deal with the other Royals. Especially this one who was always in his business. He sorta had the urge to bolt out the door, and force Levi to pay for his drink but, he'd probably just follow him or something else annoying. "It certainly is a surprise for even three of us to gather in the same place. How've you two been? The blonde almost knocked his drink over at the sound of another person's voice. What was this, double teaming? Did everyone get wind that he was slacking and now it was time to beat the crap out of him? Eheh, Hello Mammon... Astaroth mumbled under his breath, he always had a hard time dealing with the guy since he was so straight forward and seemed serious about his job. Atleast maybe Eonan could take Mammon's host in a fight, maybe. Seeing everyone in different bodies was oddly hilarious.

The overwhelming presence of the two demons next to him made him feel even more sluggish than usual. Damn what the hell why'd they come to this bar of all the bars in the entire country. Maybe they wanted teamwork or something, whatever they wanted, he didn't give a s**t and was ready to get out of here. He grabbed his drink and slugged down the rest of it. Alright I'll just say I have business and then I'll slip out. I can get back to my apartment and play that new game I bought until morning and I'll make sure that these guys can't find me and I'll do my job somehow or another... "Are you three going on a date without me?" ******** it . Eonan mentally threw his hands in the air. Alright this was harassment, he could file a report or something this was ganging up on him. Astaroth didn't even turn to look at Asmodeus. Her comment about him breaking hearts was enough to make his stomach churn. Why did all the Royals have to be people he couldn't deal with properly. He closed his eyes for a second and put his phone back into his pockets and swiveled his chair to face the woman.

Wow , I wasn't aware this was a party! I would have chosen somewhere nicer if I knew you were all going to stalk me!

Oh how much he'd rather be playing video games than warring against the earth, but he'd rather not get his a** kicked by the entirety of hell.

ooc ; (yells) this is a shitty a** post but i'm getting distracted by skype notifs

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff