• Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100
Lyrics // My Sanctuary // Utada Hikaru

User ImageUser Image

User Image

╠════════════════════╣εїз╠════════════════════╣
User Image
User Image
Eating was always an interesting routine with Hannah. She would take a bite of her food, move it around so that it was symmetrical, take another bite, shuffle around... And that routine repeated itself over and over. That was one reason why it took her so long to eat and why she didn't usually get a whole lot of food. She was busy eating happily by herself when she heard a familiar voice. She glanced up and saw France and a smile broke out on her face. She was quite happy to see him. She'd had a lot of fun being with him yesterday and she was happy to see that he had approached her. Her heart did a strange number as he said her name but she brushed it aside, unsure of what to make of that for now. "Thank you, France!" she said with that perfectly even smile of hers (a thing that she had practiced in the mirror for hours on end.) "And a good morning to you. Did you sleep well?" She had well enough and she hoped that he did. She was also flattered that he had noticed her appearance and the effort that she put into it again--something that she would always appreciate.

Hannah took note of his breakfast and how small it was compared to hers. And, he didn't really seem to be eating at it--more like just nibbling for show. She tilted her head to the side quizzically and thought about asking him about it. But, like a well-trained servant, she let the curtain close like she hadn't seen anything. It felt rude to ask him and she didn't want to offend him in any way. So, she chose to ignore it. Instead, she focused on yesterday and the interaction they had together. Her face flushed a light pink as she remembered that kiss. She wanted to ask about that, but she wasn't sure if that was appropriate. Gah, why couldn't she just be more blunt? After a bit of inner debate, she went with something more neutral to say. "I'm glad to see you again, I was hoping I would. I had a lot of fun with you yesterday," she said with a charming smile. That was the truth and she hoped that he believed her.

User Image
Layout // Silhouette Valentine
For more of my layouts, click here.

Super Cat

User Image

Anna.

User Image

User Image
User Image
Anna's eyes went wide for a moment while Nathaniel suddenly became "serious." She couldn't contain her smile as he whispered near her ear, his fingers intertwining through hers. There was something about him that made her feel good and almost normal. Her morning blues ended and everything felt real and right. She couldn't deny the fact that she was somewhat attracted to him. Nathaniel had all the right things: a good ear, a pretty face, a nice smile, and a way with words. But she was sure he was this likable with several different people. That made the hope of anything happening at all between the two of them diminish. Or at least she thought so. She hadn't had any sort of relationship since she was fifteen. But even then her boyfriend then was a serious douche bag. She thought back to that for a moment and a strange look crossed her face. Come on, Annie... Just let me do this... His voice echoed in his head, she looked down, ignoring it.

When he spun her around, she landed in a funky pose, but soon frowned. He became still and told her that he wasn't doing so well. Just as she suspected! Anna swore she saw something different in his eyes this morning and she was right. I wonder what could be bothering him... She twisted her mouth up, squeezing both of his hands tight. "I'm sorry..." She looked down as the speakers began to ring with a voice that she didn't recognize. Dr. Dumaya? She thought for sure that Dr. Nolan was their only doctor, but perhaps he split the group up with another. When she heard the list of names that would be attending this guy's first group session, she frowned. She didn't want Nathaniel to leave. He made her happy. And it was a true happy, nothing false like she used to project to her friends back at home in New York.

His hands all ready broke away from hers when she groaned. He offered to meet up at lunch and that at least put a half-smile on her mouth. When he left she returned to look back at her painting. "I've been painting.. since I was eleven. It's not very long, I know," She turned toward Genna. "How about you? Do you paint? Play an instrument? Sing? Write?" She cocked her head at Genna, wanting to question her about Sam. She hasn't approached Sam, right? she asked herself, a curious expression crossing her face. She couldn't help it. Wasn't anyone else intrigued as well?

It's just a little cut.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

At the end of the world
Or the last thing I see
You are
Never coming home

☂ T U E S D A Y - B L U E ☂

User Image

Vlad went positively ecstatic at the mentioning of music, and my grin widened along with his. His happiness was contagious, and he talked more quickly and more all at once then he had all morning. He played all my favorite instruments, “Vlad” I said giggling “You do know I have a certain amount of weakness toward musicians in general, but that you play the cello? Now you’ve just got me all aflutter” he talked about how he played almost anything…oh he definitely had me. So now in addition to having this huge capacity for empathy he was a multi-instrumentalist? How was he all the sudden turning into her dream boy? “I’m waiting for you to realize you have a very emotionally vulnerable, very sexually experienced girl right here who loves cellos more than is really rational” I said jokingly, making overly dramatic gestures, putting a hand to my head in a swoon. But soon enough I broke down in giggles, prodding his ribs. I was so swept up in Vlad, even with memories on the edge of my vision I was so consumed by his personality. Beautiful boy with the pretty heart that shared its warmth with me, he gave me more faith in society. Unlike other men I’d know…

I smoked a cigarette in bed as I watched him get dressed, wearing nothing but his button-up blue shirt. He had his pants on, and reached for the spot on the floor where his shirt had been, looking at me he sighed, and came over to unbutton it. I wiggled away from him, dancing away with my cigarette flicking ash over to the other side of the room. “b***h” he muttered “b*****d” I said back, winking as I turned to the window to watch the city lights twinkle. “I need to go now” he said tiredly as he walked over to me, putting his hands in places I really shouldn’t have let him. I shivered, but let him linger “Oh?” I wanted him to want, it was the only way I could feel okay, well that and…”drugs?” I inquired, turning to look back at him. He shrugged, and handed over a white filled baggie before slapping my a** and taking his shirt back. Too transfixed by it I let his shirt slip off, letting him leave without a goodbye as I got ready to indulge.

I shook off the memory passing behind my hazy eyes as an announcement played on the speaker overhead, thankfully Vlad wasn’t in the group, which meant he would be with me. I wasn’t sure if I could deal without him. Plus there was so much I still wanted to know about him, and so much I was afraid to spill to anyone but him. We got to the music room, empty at the moment, but across from the art room where Anna and Genna were. Walking in I immediately saw a large array of instruments, and I noticed Vlad’s eyes lingering across the piano. So I pulled him over and sat him down, leaning my head on his shoulder I whispered in his ear, “Play me something Romeo”

And all the things that you never ever told me
And all the smiles that are ever gonna haunt me
Never coming home
Never coming home
Could I? Should I?

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
User ImageGєииα Rαιи
{ THE SCHIZOPHRENIC }xxxxxxxxx
Saints {protect} her now
Come angels of the lord,
Come angels of unknown.

Genna watched the two interact with each other from what seemed like a sideline. She hadn't felt like she'd been apart of their beauty at all, but rather that she was watching from a distance. She wouldn't be able to mess it up. It was almost like they'd known each other from somewhere else. But when the announcement broke them apart it snapped the unrealistic perfection.

Anna's response brought her back into reality and she smiled, "That's really cool though. I wish I could draw."

"You sing dear. Don't tell her why just keep things simple and easy."
Jim whispered.

"Or make yourself sound stupid like you always do regardless."
The husky voice chuckled from some sort of distance.

"I like to sing. Started when I was eight or nine I think." Genevieve smiled watching the canvas instead of Anna.

"You don't need to tell her about me either. She'll figure it out. Anna's a rather accepting girl. So you'll be fine. Alright?" Jim offered his words and Genna nodded to express her understanding.

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
User Image

Daniel AvnerHanson

╔══════════════╗

And now this could be the last of all the rides we take
So hold on tight and don’t look back
We don’t care about the message or the rules they make
We’ll find you when the sun goes black

And you want to live forever in the lights you make
When we were young we used to say
That you only hear the music when your
heart begins to break
Now...

{w e a r e t h e k i d s f r o m y e s t e r d a y}

╚══════════════╝

User Image

User Image

Avner excused himself from his empty table when the announcement cam over the intercom. He knew it didn't count him, but wondered what it was for because Samantha was in it. Depression lingered over his mood as he walked the empty hall.

When he turned a corner a younger nurse stopped and asked if he needed anything. "Um... Lily? Uh--- Can I go to the infirmary to see her?" The nurse stood taken aback at first and then nodded.

"She's probably asleep son. You know how all the fear stuff goes." The woman spoke lowly and Avner gritted his teeth. Being called 'son' tended to piss him off and a woman that only had a few years on him calling him son was the perfect thing to bug him with.

"I--- uh nevermind. Is there an art room or music room? Can I have my guitar back?" Avner bombarded her with questions. She said yes to the first questions and shook her head at the last.

"Avner, you're one of many patients on a reward system. If you show enough improvement, you can have it back." The woman walked him to the music room first and he shook his head.

"I am scared of the dark. How on Earth am I suppose to show improvement with that?!" Avner's velvet voice only rose a little before she stopped in front of the art door.

Avner saw the two girls and watched the nurse leave. Though he desperately wanted to go in, he felt himself hesitating to touch the door. "Ahhh... What the hell I need to meet people anyway." He thought as the door was pulled open. He offered a fake smile and a light wave to the two girls.

"Hope I'm not disturbing you guys. I'm just gonna sit over here a draw for a bit." Avner spoke low and calm as usual as he searched through drawers for supplies.

7,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
BiPolar--The Violet Stains
He calls the mansion not a house but a tomb---She keeps a picture of the body she lends
He's always choking from the stench and the fume---Got nasty blisters from the money she spends
He's always looking at men down by the pool---She drives at 90 by the Barbies and Kens

User Image
↪Ⓒollet Ⓜonroe ☠♫☠███ ▌║
I'm full of joy full of glee jubilation and more
These crazy stupid mother ******** never leave me alone
There's a voice there's a voice there's a voice in my head
It's rather soothing and it tells me I'd be better off dead
But if I beat it maybe punch it even kick it away then everything will be alrightly
The medicine deactivates the things I take the things that take me

Collet waited until after the announcement for group was made. She stood up, her arm still bleeding a little. Now was about the time she could find the library. She walked out of the cafeteria but was stopped by a nurse. "Your arm..." She said, seeing the blood. Collet blinked. "Oh...I guess I must have cut it on something earlier..." The nurse gave her a skeptical look. Collet returned the look with a frown of her own. "You think I got a hold of something and injured myself in the middle of the cafeteria, ma'am?" The tone wasn't necessary, but hse had no ptaience for this today. The nurse stared at her for a minute, then seemed to let it go. It made sense. That didn't mean she'd completely let it go. Collet looked down. She was still going to tell someone, likely. She came back to Collet with a band-aide. Collet thanked her quietly and used it to cover the cut before heading to the bathroom to clean the little bit of blood still on her arm.

She walked back out of the bathroom and got directions before starting her search for the library. When she found it, she found a slight sense of relief as she looked around. It was better than sitting alone in a place full of people. She could sit alone in a nearly empty building and read.

User Image

Magical Datemate

8,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

Vladimir Mathew Tod
Chronic Suicidal Thoughts

But you really need to listen to me

Because I'm telling you the truth

I mean this, I'm okay!
Trust me!

xx-xx-xx-xx-xx-xx

Vlad's eyes lit up as he looked at all of the instruments. There was pretty much everything! There were boxes of different mouth pieces and reids too which was good, because if Vlad ended up playing a wind instrument, he didn't want to use someone elses. Thats just gross. Vlad looked from the percussion stuff to the wind instruments to the brass to the strings. His eyes lingered on the piano in the corner and Tuesday seemed to notice. She pulled him over to the piano and sat down next to him. "Play me something Romeo," She instructed as he lifted up the cover on the keys. Vlad thought for a second and a song popped into his head. 'How perfect' he thought with a grin. Vlad started to put his fingers on the keys and softly pushed down letting the soft song rise from the piano. When it came time, he started to sing along. He was playing Mad World by Gary Jules. The lyrics seemed to fit so perfectly with their situation. "All around me are familiar faces, worn out places, worn out faces. Bright and early for the daily races, going no where, going no where. Their tears are filling up their glasses, no expression, no expression. Hide my head I want to drown my sorrow, no tomorrow, no tomorrow. And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad, the dreams in which I'm dieing are the best I've ever had," Vlad sings as his fingers move along the keys. The song relates to them pretty well, or atleast he thought it did.

xx-xx-xx-xx-xx-xx

User ImageXXXX User ImageXXXX User ImageXXXXUser Image XXXX User Image

Super Cat

User Image

Anna.

User Image

User Image
User Image
Anna looked back to her canvas, proud of her work. Sure, most serious critics would call it childish, rubbish even. But there was nothing more satisfying than getting your hands dirty when working on something you love. Her eyes sparkled with a sense of accomplishment and happiness. But as she looked at Genna she felt something odd coming off of her; the vibe was a bit confusing. She didn't say anything and she wouldn't, at least not yet that is. Anna was curious, not nearly as curious at Nathaniel was, but she still was a bit nosy.

She turned to Genna as she answered her question. A singer, huh? "Wow, that's amazing. I wish I could sing. My singing voice sounds an awfully lot like a dying cow." Anna laughed quietly and then sighed a delightful sigh. "You'll have to sing something for me. I'm curious to see how pretty your voice is." She smiled at Genna, nodding. "Maybe if we go over tot he music room you'll show me? And I'll end up telling you how jealous I am?" It was true. At school, choir was a mandatory class and Anna was always chosen to stand in the back and instructed to sing as quietly as she could. Now while her choir teacher, Mrs. Groah had asked her nicely it never eased the embarrassment that Anna felt every time she attended class.

"Or you can help me paint something else if you want? I'm just trying to keep myself preoccupied. Mornings aren't my forte." She picked up a brush and waved it at Genna, smiling eagerly. "Whatever you want I'll be up for it." It was time for Anna to make a new friend and Genna seemed sweet and nice and a bit timid. Not nearly as timid as Alexis was yesterday, but that was good. Not that Anna wasn't fond of Alexis, but she hardly spoke at all which wasn't her fault, Anna knew that. It would be nice to have an actual conversation with someone.

It's just a little cut.

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
αι∂єи ɢяιмαυ∂ ιvιиє
And If I Had The Guts To Put This To Your Head...

User Image

═══━━┈┈┈ Mя. Dιvιиє ┈┈┈━━═══

Aiden was happily looking at Nolan... until the loudspeaker came on. Aiden’s eyes went a little wide as he heard his name come out last, but Nolan started explaining. “Frankly, if your new doctor friend wants to put me in a group with Abel he’s crazier than most of the kids here. Does he want Abel to kill me? Cause I mean really…
Aiden listened to what Nolan suggested he do and tilted his head. He didn’t really want to interact with anyone. Most people were offended or sickened by what Aiden did. And he certainly wasn’t going to that room to meet his maker or that doctor.
I think I’m gonna hang out with you for today if it’s okay. I don’t want to get you in trouble from the other doctor though.
Aiden had been looking around, but focused back on Nolan when he started stuttering. Aiden couldn’t help but laugh at him. Aiden had rarely thought of men or boys as cute, but he could not deny the fact that this doctor gave him butterflies. It could have been the tension, his boss had taught him about that. Tension could build between two people and there were two ways to cure it. Either you had to give them a big sloppy kiss to relieve the sexual tension or you had to beat the hell out of them to relieve the tension between guys. Aiden wasn’t sure how to go about doing either. The dead were his forte`, not the living.
He let the doctor guide him out of the infirmary and was constantly watching his back. Abel might not have been there, but he could have been anywhere. He paused his walking, stopping the doctor. “I need some clothes. I can’t walk around all day wearing these bandages… it… it…” Aiden had to stop as nausea flooded him. He hadn’t eaten in almost three days and his body was rejecting the fact he had just ingested pain medication. His stomach let out a protesting sound and it made Aiden’s legs weak.
After a minute of relying on the doctor for balance his stomach gave up the fight and quieted down. Aiden sighed in relief and straightened himself up. “As I was saying, I can’t walk around all day wearing these bandages it doesn’t seem very smart if I plan to avoid questions.” Aiden sent Nolan a small smile and pulled him towards his room where the accident had been yesterday. But once Aiden set his eyes into the room he started shaking. Whatever he could remember that had happened yesterday came flooding back to him. Aiden rubbed his chest as he vaguely remembered a pen, but he remembered the punching and kicking and slamming… Abel had paused a lot just to keep him conscious.
Yesterday Abel said something to me. I can’t quite remember, but it had to be the weird way he talks, because I couldn’t understand him.” Aiden looked up at Nolan and then back into the room. Those nurses had done a hell of a good job cleaning. Aiden shrugged out of the doctor’s arm and paced into the room. “Wait here. It’ll only take a second.
He left Nolan in the hall and went into the room; he partially closed the door knowing Nolan could look out for anyone who tried to waltz in. Aiden started going through one of his bags, pulling out clean clothes and found a note from his mom.
She used to have a thing for sticky notes. She’d put them everywhere to remind him and his father what they had and what they needed to do for the day. She also put them on his mini-fridge to tell him exactly how old his food was. Anything over 6 months had to be thrown out and anything under 2 weeks had to be in the big fridge. This one in particular said ‘Remember to fold with the creases, son. <3 Mom’. He wandered how many others were in his stuff, but shrugged it off. He placed it back in his bag and shed out of his current clothing. He pulled on his clean pants and gently pulled on a new shirt. It smelt like home to him, but soon his clothes would be washed in this place and he’s lose that little bit of comfort.
After he was dressed he walked out and combed through his hair with his hands. He didn’t like the shaggy long hair kids had these days and he hadn’t been allowed to have long hair at work anyways. So it worked out for him in the end.
He smiled at Nolan and decided against grappling the man’s arm again. “So Alexis… who is she?
Subject change was good idea.
Maybe it’d help the tension.

═══━━┈┈┈ Aт Yoυя Sєяvιcє ┈┈┈━━═══

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ⱦɧє нαя∂ɔѻяє иєɔяѻρнιȽιαɔ
But Would Anything Matter If You're Already Dead?

At the end of the world
Or the last thing I see
You are
Never coming home

☂ T U E S D A Y - B L U E ☂

User Image

I watched, entranced as his fingers danced across the keys and he got lost in the words that spilled out of his mouth. He sang with so much more confidence then he spoke, and I alternated between staring at his fingers and his face. For a moment I nearly closed my eyes to focus on the music but I just couldn’t tear away from the sight. The lyrics sung so deep pierced my heart in their relevance, and I sat in stunned silence as he continued on through the song, keeping my hands on my lap. I was completely taken in by him, when he finished I picked up his hands from the keys, pressing them against my face and finally closing my eyes for a second. “That was beautiful Vlad” I whispered very quietly, sitting with him very quietly for what felt like a moment of infinity. I didn't want to say anything more, ruin this second in space.

Then I got up off the bench, my fingers trailing off of his as I walked toward a cello. Picking it up I sat down in a nearby chair, unsure of how I sounded after all this time of not touching the thing. But I had a favorite song that had never left my mind, and I wanted to show him. Of course I couldn’t sing, but I played alright at least and my voice didn't matter a whole lot when I had a cello. I started, pulling the bow slowly across the strings, before I blasted into it. Putting all the little emotions in the sounds I could make.

And all the things that you never ever told me
And all the smiles that are ever gonna haunt me
Never coming home
Never coming home
Could I? Should I?

Magical Datemate

8,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

Vladimir Mathew Tod
Chronic Suicidal Thoughts

But you really need to listen to me

Because I'm telling you the truth

I mean this, I'm okay!
Trust me!

xx-xx-xx-xx-xx-xx

Vlad watched the bow dance across the strings of the cello as Tuesday played. She didn't sing, but she didn't really need too. The sounds coming from that medium sized instrument were enough to dazel anyone within ear shot. The songs were amazing. She played with as much emotion as he sang with. Music was the best thing in the world for him, and it seemed like it might be the same for her. Music was his everything when he had nothing. Music stopped him from doing things and kept his emotions in check for so long, if he lost it he would die. Litereally
[[sorry for the shortness D: ]]

xx-xx-xx-xx-xx-xx

User ImageXXXX User ImageXXXX User ImageXXXXUser Image XXXX User Image

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
User Image
User Image

Gєииα Rαιи & Avиєя Hαиsσи

User Image
Going ignored by the two girls, Avner was able to find a clean canvas and a pencil case. From the table he silently drew the girls talking together, looking up for details every once in a while. He hummed and sang a few lyrics from his favorite song as he did so. "'Cause you give me something... That makes me scared, alright... This could be nothing... But I'm willing to give it a try... Please give me something... 'Cause someday I might know my heart..."

Genna smiled, "I couldn't. I'm not artistic like that at all." She laughed lightly. "Ohhh... Have you ever played that game? Where you take turns adding things to the picture to turn it into something?" Genna smiled and faced another white canvas that stood alone on an easel. "I'll go first!" She chirped and gave the canvas a gash of vibrant purple.

"Careful Gen." Jim whispered and was gone again.

When she heard the boy she looked at Anna and smiled. "Guess you'll hear me sooner.." Her eyes were bright with exictment. She knew the song! "You already waited up for hours... Just to spend a little time alone with me... And I can say I've never bought you flowers... I can't work out what they mean... I never thought that I'd love someone... That was someone else's dream." Genna sang back in a whisper.

"Genevieve!!! Don't... He's not really the social butterfly." Jim huffed impatiently at her. "But Jim... He sings too." She complained in response waiting for a reaction from either of the others in the room.

Avi blushed and looked down as though he hadn't heard her. His lips were once more sealed while he added more details to the drawing of the two girls. He noted that the girl looked very much like Samantha but wouldn't comment on it if he didn't have to.

Super Cat

User Image

Anna.

User Image

User Image
User Image
Anna hardly noticed the boy who entered until she heard him take a seat. She felt guilty, like she ignored him. She frowned, looking back to Genna who mentioned playing a game. "That sounds awesome, Genna," She said with a warm smile, taking a brush, dipping it in a pinkish color, slapping it against the near-clean canvas. Anna looked over at Genna when she heard her speak. Did she just say "Jim?" Who the heck was that? Anna couldn't suppress the curious expression that crossed her face and yet she held her tongue. Is that what was wrong with Genna? She talked to herself? Or did she talk to people that weren't there? Anna couldn't be positive, but she wasn't going to ask, not now. They were having fun and asking might bring the mood down.

Anna looked over to the attractive young man sitting across the room. "Maybe he wants to help out, too, huh?" Moving, Anna approached the boy, staring at his canvas. "That's pretty good. Heh, is my hair really that big?" she laughed, moving closer to get a better look. "You wanna come over there and help us? The more the merrier." She nodded at the boy, reaching down taking his hand in her own, lightly pulling on it. "Come on. It'll be fun, I promise. And then you can go back to drawing me and my lovely friend." Her eyebrows raised, face brightly lit. She needed socialization. These people here in this institution seemed like they wouldn't judge, at least most of them did. This boy seemed a bit quiet, but that's all right. Maybe she could crack open his shell. She nearly frowned at that. She wondered if people thought the same thing about her. Her shell was full of happy and "I'm okay" crap. She wasn't okay and she was aware. But pretending that they were just normal teens for once sounded better than sitting around in a circle, opening up to people she didn't want to.

"We're playing a game. You know where you take turns adding things to the canvas until we come up with something?" She said in the words of Genna. She tugged on his hand again, giving him a pleading expression. "Please?"

It's just a little cut.

Dangerous Poster

User Image
..-~||Lillian | Alice | Kukai||~-..

Ever drowned before? ~ Hydrophobia
your twisted shell
As rice grains and roses fall at your feet
Lets say goodbye

User Image

Lilly tossed and turned as she dreamed in the infirmary.
"Alice! Alice where are you?" She could hear the voice calling her but she couldn't see it. She looked up only to see the light so far away. Breathing was difficult because her lungs were so full of water. "I'm here, mommy. Right here." She tried to yell up to the top of the well. It didn't work because it caused her to cough which in turn made her fall back off of the side into the water again. Thrashing and shaking she was going to drown. The water was everywhere, surrounding her. But there was light, and a face. A face at the top of the well, who was it, it isn't mom. Dad? No i know that face i just met them, it's, it's Avi.

Her dream ended and Lilly sat up in the bed with a start. Her body was covered with sweat and her feet were tangled in the sheets. She hated that dream; it wasn't a dream more of a memory. She sighed and untangled her feet. The infirmary was empty except for one nurse who was asleep. Standing up cautiously Lilly walked over tot he counter where there was a dry towel. She then proceeded to wipe off the sweat from her arms and chest. She felt better after that and proceeded to find her shoes and put them back on. The nurse had by this time woken up and was watching her. "Ummm, I’m okay now. I feel fine i should go back and get something to eat before group starts." She said to the nurse. The nurse yawned and Lilly left the room walking into the hallway. She combed her fingers through her hair trying to forget her dream, Avi had been in it. Was she already falling for a guy again?

User Image

And back there I left her where no one could see
And lifeless cold into this well

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out