Welcome to Gaia! ::

this is by a beautiful lake whith pink sakura tee blossoms floating on the water and with a waterfall trickling down, some rocks in the water by a forest and some mountans behind the waterfall ,a breese flowing throgh the forest whisping the leaves around whith a meddow and crickets churping and fire flyes flying around and an bright stary night with a full moon,some sakura trees by the lake, and cherry blosoms in the air whith the breese and shooting starts , a cave behind the waterfall.
*sits behind the water fall and looks at the water
Suddenly, a white Orion Dragon swoops down from the sky and lands near the water. It's rider, a man with black hair and blue eyes, no shirt, and a silver pendant around his neck, climbs off it's back and nods. The dragon lets out a low growl and swoops back into the sky, disapearing into the night. The man walks over to the water's edge and kneels down. He scoops up a handful of it and splashes it on his face.
*watches the dragon fly away then looks back at the water
He stands up to his full height and looks towards the water fall, seeing what looked like a lady behind it. "Hello? Is someone there?" he called.
She walks along the shore, thinking of something that happened today.
Oijen
He stands up to his full height and looks towards the water fall, seeing what looked like a lady behind it. "Hello? Is someone there?" he called.
*twitches ears and walks out from the waterfall*hi
*looks up to the moon and smiles* What a nice night. How much I wish I could spend it with someone...
Thunderz
Oijen
He sees her and swallows hard, feeling rather nervous. "H-Hi t-t-there...."

((This is odd....my char is nervous around women and there are three of them here....))
A young woman dressed completely in white emerges from the trees, her ebony hair glinting in the soft nighttime lighting. Her gray eyes were searching, as if looking for someone, pale hands smoothing out the skirt of her sleeveless robes.
Oijen
Thunderz
Oijen

((This is odd....my char is nervous around women and there are three of them here....))
*gigles slightly and walks up to him*hi im Thunder whats your name
Dawnu laughed at Oijen's nervousness. She walked to him trying to get him more nervous then before. She grinned.
((Gah...g2g, PM if interested... sweatdrop ))
*pokes a shovel upward near Rei*

"Whew." *looks around*

"I'd be more surprised to be in Sendai."

*dusts himself of* "At least there's a lake....."
Thunderz
Oijen
Thunderz
Oijen

*gigles slightly and walks up to him*hi im Thunder whats your name
"I, uh, I am O-Oijen B-B-Bloodwind...."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas