job:cop
other stuff:9mm bullets and health packs
name: Virgil
weapons: P90
skill: Markmanship
job: Ex-Military
and other stuff holding: Ammo
welcome i give sceen when more peolpe come
will get started here is the sceen were on a street fighting zombies off of use we run in to a shop and we look at each other and i ask were shold we go we have to get out of this town.
name: Frosty
weapons: 9mm glock W/ suppressor, 357. magnum
skill: explosives expert
job: USMC
other stuff: afew house hold chemicals in the proper proportion
as we sit talking what we shold do in comes a guy i pull out my gun and ask who are you he tells back my name frosty and im a human and i look at him and say good we need the help welcome
me and frosty look at Virgil and ask what shold we do and the out of no were a zombie jumbs out and starts biting Virgil and we start shooting and kill the zombie and Virgil died at that same time and now Virgil is out of the game
name: Rebecca Chambers
wepons: 9mm. berretta
skill: bio-chemist, medic
job: bio-chemist, medic
and other stuff holding: mixing set
were shold we go now frosty
alright guys lets get to the the mall i need a few supplies and then ill teach you how to make some plastice explosives and maybe some nitrogliserine whial were at it
sitting in the mall*

" ahhhh!!! back! back !" rebecca screams at zombies approaching her, while she takes out her gun, fumbling it miserably. " go away!!" she shoots a zombie in between its eyes
then we shoot are why out of the shop and we see Rebecca and see come with us to the mall
((dude..seriously...you need to stop controlling peoples characters.))
ok first we need Potassium chlorate but dont ******** with that stuff too much or youll blow yourself up

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff