Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Survivor 150
Vitaliya inclined her head.

"Relax, please," she said. "We're not trying to upset you, Nathalie... Do not shut us out."
"I'm not the one-"
"Nat," Ciaran said. "Why are you fighting with us? If it's not about Cal, then what is it? Sushi?"
"Nothing," Nathalie said, voice lowering. "I'm just tired. And hungry."

Questionable Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Survivor 150
"I'm going to shower and get changed," Vitaliya said, sighing and getting up again. "I'll have whatever everyone else has, I don't mind what I eat."

As she passed Nathalie, however, she put a hand on her shoulder and squeezed gently.

"We should eat and rest while we have the time."
Nathalie slumped, folding a corner of her magazine absently. Ciaran looked at her for a moment more, then flipped his laptop open.
"Nia, you want pineapple on yours?" He asked.

Questionable Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Survivor 150
"Please," Iunia said, nodding. "Have you told Selayna you're okay?"
"Yeah," Ciaran said. "But... I didn't tell her about the attack in Deutane. So if everyone can keep that to themselves, that'd be great."
"You don't think she'll notice the bruises?" Charlie asked, arching an eyebrow.
"I told her we're far away. I'll heal before I see her."

Questionable Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Survivor 150
"So she doesn't know you're here?" Iunia said, shaking her head. "But... This should all be finished soon, right?" She looked to Nico for confirmation before looking back at Ciaran. "You're not going to go straight to her?"
"I told her I'm back in the country," Ciaran said. "But that I won't be back in the area for a bit."

"We've still got a fair few hunters to take out," Nico added. "It's probably for the best."

Questionable Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Survivor 150
"A few, sure, but most of them are gone," Iunia said, pulling a face. "It... Once we're all healed, it should be easy, compared, and then we'll be safe and... And everything can go back to how it's supposed to be. It shouldn't be that long, should it?"
"I really don't know, Nia," Nico said. "I don't intend to assume anything. We'll deal with it as it comes along."

Questionable Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Survivor 150
Iunia's face fell, but she nodded and seemed to almost shrink.

"Okay," she said, eyes down. "Just... I'm trying to be optimistic that's all."
"That's fine," Nico said, crossing his legs stiffly. He still had his eyes closed. "We just don't want to underestimate the threat we're facing."

Questionable Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Survivor 150
"Well no but..." Iunia bit her lip, looking out from under her lashes at Nico. "Are you okay? Can I help?"
Nico offered her half a smile.
"No, my girl," he said. "I'm fine. Some food will help."

Questionable Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Survivor 150
"Are you sure? There's nothing I can do at all?" Iunia said, looking deeply unconvinced. "I... Please, I want to help. You've all done so much for me and I... I'm just a burden."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff