Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Gekko

User Image
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♩

Trying not to show embarrassment, Gwen turned slightly away from Xavier so that the shadows were cast on her face. Pretty? Did... did he just call me pretty? she though to herself. She certainly hadn't heard that very often. "T-true. I did need them." Being a little shocked at his comment, she stuttered and her face turned redder. Why? Why am I acting like this?

Keeping her mind off Xavier's comment, she wondered out loud, "So, what sort of things do you offer Kitsune gods? I'm not very familiar with their species." She tucked the pistol back into her waistband.

((I do quite apologize. I feel very behind, but I was only gone for a few hours today xD))

✪ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✯ ✪ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✯ ✪ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✯ ✪ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✯ ✪ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✯ ✪

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
After rallen took of Lucy felt bad was it her fault he was annoyed,nico took off after him so she knew he would sort it "well he held up his end of the deal so here goes" holding her hands out she gritted her teeth summoning a sphere of lava pure bright orange without a single blemish "ok this should be enough it's a few gallon if he needs more he can just ask" she was talking to herself as she placed it in a special container,now landing near nico and rallen she smiled seeing that nico was making things right then in a soft kind tone she spoke "her you go rallen it's the lava you wanted,I'm sorry if I upset you I truly didn't mean to it's just stroking things makes me feel at ease".

D stood and placed his swords against the wall "well kioto open up the pit if I'm gonna end them I should use my hands wouldn't want some but job getting hold of a devil sword infact..." He tossed them over to sienna "save those for me beautiful this here's me showing some trust" he stretched and cracked readying himself to litteral dive in to hell and fight when pride turned up "you sending him too?" He said laughing knowing it wasn't gonna happen.

Shen and shin were almost at the sanctuary now when Shen suddenly walked face first in to the barrier "what the hell seriously a barrier!!" Shen was annoyed because it had made him drop his game and loose his 35,000,000/0 win loss streak shin then spoke her voice as fragile as ever "don't worry brother you can always do it again" she said with a sweet smile,Shen couldn't stay and "ok sis I'll start again later for now let's go in and say hi" he said smiling as a small hole appeared in the barrier before walking through and reparing it after the alarm was triggered "brother I don't like that sound" shin said covering her ears "yeah me either I'll turn it off" Shen said snapping his fingers and silencing the alarm before shouting "YO ANYONE HOME!!!"

Trash Waffles

17,300 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Super Converter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bishop Colton

+++++++________+++++++

"Are you asking me to marry you?" he seemed amused by the prospect and ended up grinning at the Kitsune. He couldn't help but find the way she had announced it hilarious. After a few seconds of silence Bishop crossed his hands over his chest as though he was annoyed. He let out a derivative snort as he stared away from Katomi "Well if you are going to propose then you should do it properly" he tried to sound serious but he couldn't help the small chuckle that escaped his lips.

+++++++________+++++++

Trash Waffles

17,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Super Converter 100
Sienna Mooncatcher ☾

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Sienna growled at the young child as it asked why she was down from the wall. Sienna was no more found of her mother now, even if she had been re-born. She stepped away from the child kitsune and shook her head when Kioto offered the crystal ball to her. She did not want possession over her mother "I have no interest in even looking at her forget about watching over her" she growled as D passed her the weapon to look after "I will" she smiled before striding over to Alister.

She placed her head on the demons shoulder and smiled sweetly at him. When the demon did not move she forcefully moved his head with her armored hand leaving a deep laceration on his cheek "You should look after her"

{{Edited}}

Glory and gore go hand in hand
                                                                                    That's why we're making headlines
                                                                                    You could try and take us
                                                                                    But victory's contagious

Trash Waffles

17,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Super Converter 100

Pride ♢

Or you can call me Alister...
...if you must

---------------------------------------

Crowded streets are cleared away
One by One

Alister glared at the young child as she had her temper tantrum. She really was a despicable creature. Though he was pleased that it was no longer sitting on his shoulder in fox form like it was some sort of parrot. So when Kioto offered him the crystal all Alister could do in response was frown before turning away. Not that that seemed to be the end of it, as next he felt a weight on his shoulder. He assumed instantly that it was Inari's daughter trying to convince him to take responsibility for the child. He ignored her for while until she forced him to look at her. "What makes you think I want possession over her?" he asked coldly as he shrugged Sienna from his shoulder "And furthermore don't bother with those tactics with me it won't work despite your beauty"

Hollow heroes separate
As they run

Unbeatable Hunter

9,475 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Rallen stiffened up again when he heard her voice again..he wanted to tell her he kind of liked it but he was too afraid and embarrassed, he always tried to act tough and brave but in truth he was still the same old 8 year old kid from 2088 in his home realm... "....hi...Um you don't need to apologize...it your ....."Rallen couldn't get his words straight he wasint even looking at her...he felt ashamed for some reason...but didint know why or maybe it was just his raw embarrassment that he actually enjoyed her stroking his head more then he hated it. "You don't need to apologize... "he detached his hand from his bio arm and a tube like cylinder opened and slid out, he held it out to Lucy. "Just pour the liquid into here. and i will refine it. then I just want to be alone." He glanced at nico as he said this.

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500
Lucy smiled at rallen "here you go then" she said as the liquid channeled it's self in to his container "rallen your not as tough as you make out are you?" She could sense his body's pain after all she was a devil pain fear and anger made her powers stronger,after a slight pause she turned and walked towards the shrine where katomi was but said over her shoulder to rallen "if you need anything rallen feel free to ask and I'll make a contract for you just remember I may be a nice devil but contracts with me come at a price I can't change that fact" she smiled to herself as she walked humming the tune to ring of fire.

D stripped down to just his trousers "ok guys I'm ready to hit the pit when you send me but quick question am I to kill them all? Or can I turn their souls in to useful things?" His soul manipulation abilities along with immortality are what made him formidable plus he was skilled with about any weapon right now he needs a purpose and he is happy to serve kioto and the beautiful sienna.

Shen and shin arrived at katomi's shrine Shen still engrossed in his hand held game and shin pear he'd on his shoulder Nibelung a small pastry with her tiny mouth "brother urm should we make an offering at this shrine?" Shen barely heared her tiny voice over his game "just do what you want sis as long as you don't mess up the realm it's fine".

Unbeatable Hunter

9,475 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Rallen finished refining it and took out the cylinder and summoned the parts together then reattached his hand. "Hey nico um you think you could help me rebuild my blaster or my new one that is?"

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
User Image

♚ Nicodemus "Night-wing" Itachi ♚

N
ico smiled as lucy talked with the cat boy he backed off and blew her a skiss meaning he would be back later changeing into his demon form he smirked and vanished in a cloud of red smoke he appeared at the shrine "yo" he says to the toy in there he walked foward and bowed to the alter placing a small box on it he said a fgew words then stood up and gave a demons salute to the two gods he wondered w3hat they would think when they saw what seemed to be a demon lord make and offering here with that done he agian vanoshed in a puff of red smoke and decided to visit kioto

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
Reon_Zino
User ImageUser Image

Kioto "the sun" Itachi

Katomi "the moon" Itachi

Kioto chuckled as the two fought over who would look after inari then gave a nod to D and opened a portal for him "good luck immortal one perhaps while you are gone i will think of a proper name for you" he says then returned his attention to alister and sienna he rolled his eyes "you will look after her king alister...as for you sienna we have something to discuss then i would like to send you on a mission of your own"

katomi pouted and shook her head "no i will not thats the best you get demon" she says then stuck her tounge out at him and tossed the gold coin to him as soon as he touched it his eyes would turn golden and he would see the truth ... or as much as his mind could take ... unlike katomi he wouldnt actually be at the crossroads of time but would peer into it turning him into a godling "its to late now anyway your mine whether yopu liek it or not" she says takleing him in a hug she felt someone give her an offering but that coul;d wait until later

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
Reon_Zino
User Image

♚ Xaiver Damien Tepesh ♚

X
aiver shrugged again "you can give them anythoign really it doesnt matter as long as you give it willingly and freely ... and you make a sincere prayer to them when you do" he sdays still wondering what he would do he chuckled a bit "oh sweet gwendolyn there is no need to be shy i simply offered a compliment you dont have to actr all giddy over it"

Unbeatable Hunter

9,475 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Nico? Nico!? Rallen looked around...he was gone..Rallen Sighed and stood up to find fenrir, he went over the cabin place and began wandering around it looking for fenrir with the parts of his new blaster in one of his pouches on his belt.

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500
Lucy smiled at the kiss nico blew her and headed back to her home she was currently using hundreds of familiars to look all over the realm learning it's layout properly but one in particular had her attention it was watching the two newcomers to the realm and she was hoping they weren't who she thought "if it's that dragon I swear I'm gonna cry" she said with a shudder.

D fell in to the pit with a smile on his face "finally a bit of hand to hand training this will be fun" he growled with a twisted smile.

Shen walked around before sitting in the only chair he could find he didn't really realise it was katomi's throne to him it was a comfortable place to play forever fantasy x,shin reached in to the coffin and pulled out a small blue and black tiger plushie "I'll offer this to the new god I'm sure she likes cute lil kitty's like me" she said with a sweet smile as she placed it "brother should I place an offering from you too" her fragile voice muttered "sure sis whatever you want" he responded hardly paying attention,with that she pulled out a small green dragon plushie and placed it next to the tiger "there we go now she has a set both or us urm urm yeah just there" she mumbled as she arranged them to look like they were hugging.

Trash Waffles

17,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Super Converter 100

Pride ♢

Or you can call me Alister...
...if you must

Crowded streets are cleared away
One by One

Alister was not much pleased with Kioto's decision but feared there would be no swaying the new Gods mind. He could argue his point but Alister had had enough of battling for the day. Even his body needed to rest every now and again. So he carried on as though the entire drama hadn't much fazed him and completely ignored the victorious look on Sienna's face. "And what exactly am I supposed to do with it" he questioned as his hands went behind his back so he was stood in military stance.

Hollow heroes separate
As they run

Trash Waffles

17,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Super Converter 100
Sienna Mooncatcher ☾

Sienna was pleased with Kioto's decision so she shrugged off Alister's comment and headed back towards Kioto. He didn't seem as bad tempered as the blonde demon and a lot more fun. "You better get back here in one piece cutie " she chuckled as D disappeared before directing her attention back to the Kitsune " What do you need me to do?"

Glory and gore go hand in hand
                                                                                    That's why we're making headlines
                                                                                    You could try and take us
                                                                                    But victory's contagious

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff