Welcome to Gaia! ::

((Can I play the friend))
((sure you can join, just include a description of your character in your part of the story))
((I just remembered I'm going to be away for a few days starting tomorrow, so I'm going to let this RP play out the way the people who joint want. Just make sure you post at least a paragraph at a time. You can even have Thomas Guild do some things vital to the story, just don't have him figure out a vaccine too quickly, or kill him off. Since he's my character, I get that privledge. Stay in character, stay serious and have fun!))
((Cool, I've never done an RP like this so it might be weird, and it might take me awhile to post since I'm in a million RPS, and I'm only allowed on Thurs-Sun, sorry I'm so inconvienent))
((don't worry about it. Just write what you think would happen if this kind of thing happened in real life and you'll do fine. I can't wait to see what you write. ^^))
(( crying bump of sadness))
((this sounds a lot like 28 days later, this is my post, tell me what you think before I continue))
Koraru, a young fifteen year old girl, obviously Asian, knocked on Anne's door. After a moment, when she still hasn't answered, she turned the doorknob and gound out it hadn't been locked, she poked her head through the doorway, "Anne?" she called out uncertainly. "Are you here, I came to return the book I borrowed." She took off her shoes and walked in quietly. "You here?" The house was so dark, and creepy at night. She heard a moaning noise and turned around, and say Anne unconcious. She ran over concerned, "Are you okay? W-what happened."
((I like it so far. You have a very good writing style. Feel free to write more though. Try to really get into the story and begin creating a complex web of events. Oh, yeah I never saw 28 days later, thought I heard it wasn't very good. Hopefully this will turn out better ^^))
((Oh yeah, one more thing, I suck at grammar, I have no idea how long a paragragh is, I have slow typing, and a slow computer, sorry, I apologize before hand))
((haha, don't worry about it. even someone who doesn't know when to use periods can type an interesting story, you just have to let yourself get into it and become the character. Don't have them do what you would, have yourself do what they would.))
((it wasn't, the monkeys and red eyes scared me though, I'll get better after awhile, so Anne is crazy and muderous now right))
Koraru shook her by the shoulders, "Wake up!" she yelled. Anne shifted slightly and opened her eyes slowly and she started to move. She smiled, at least she knew that Anne wasn't dead, but then her smile quickly went away when she saw the Anne's eyes were weird and she didn't seem right. She quickly let go, and shifted backward, "A-are you o-okay?" she stuttered.
((I have to stop there, I have writer's block, you post something about the symptoms or something and I might think of something))
((well, rabies are spread throught saliva, blood, and other bodily fluids. So, if you get bit, or fight an infecter animal or person and you both are bleeding, you're probably going to get infected. Once you are infected, you go into shock. Spasming, foaming of the mouth, it looks very painful and is very scary. Once this stage is over with, most of the brain is destroyed by the virus and you're left with pretty much your basic instincts. Sure, you can reason a little, but nothing beyond learning to pick up heavy objects to use as weapons and smashing down doors. Rabies pretty much drives the infected body insane. The victim is very violent, I would imagine a person to be very wolf-like. Growling, yelling, sudden movements, unpredictable. Since it triggers the release of steroids and adrenaline the victim would be very fast, agile and powerful with all of their movements. Since the victim is operating on such basic instinct, they'll probably tear victims to shreads, eat parts, rape them. All just satisfying the three major desires of any life form. A person with rabies would probably lose the ability to speak or understand comunication. The sizure caused by the virus attacking the brain would destroy much of the person's cerebral cortex and other parts vital to compassion, rational thought and common sense. They're basically a very angry animal. Though they may still be able to fake being injured or weak to attract possible victims. They aren't intent so much on spreading the virus as they are to eating, killing, and mating. I imagine if a large group of infected people got together, it would look like a rock concert with a lot of high doses of drugs. Lastly, since the brain is so damaged, the person would not be able to respond to physical pain correctly, or may not even feel it. An attack that doesn't kill them would only make them more angry. They are very ruthless after infection takes effect, so they'll probably continue tearing apart a victim until something distracts them.))
((bump <_< >_> wink )
(( bump bump bumpity bumpers ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas