Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tilting his head, he poked the Angel's cheek,"Why are you blushing? Did I do something that embarassed you or something?" If it wasn't anymore obvious--Zephyr was extremely dense.
(^^ Tell me when you're here!)
Blushing, he tried to explain without sounding like a total idiot. "Well...uh..it's just that...usually...people don't kiss each other's necks unless...they...um....want to be...you know...intimate." he said, his cheeks going redder with every word.
"I had been kissing you a lot just a moment ago, and you weren't blushing." Zephyr pointed out, meaning when he had been in his demon form,"What's the diffrence from now and then?"
He laughed nervously. "No offense, but....when you were in your demon form...I kinda thought of you as a very big and fluffy dog." he explained. "Now, you're...um....the same species?" he tried.
"Noo, I'm a demon. You're an angel.. I still don't get it." Sighing, he shrugged,"So if I kiss you the same places I kissed you before, it'll mean something more? Intimate?" Dense as a rock. Just poke him, I bet you'll stub your finger.
"I suppose....generally...I've never been touched in those places...by a tongue....it's kinda uncomfortable...." he said, trailing off at the end. Man, did he sound stupid right now. His face showed just how by its beat redness. "Not that I minded when you were a wolf, but...um....it's also kinda weird, too...with a guy...and another guy...and it's also forbidden in heaven and...and..." He just didn't know what he was saying anymore.
"Then I'll just become a wolf again!" So naturally, he transformed right in front of Galssiel, not having a second thought that he might not like the sight. Tackling him, he pressed his wet nose against the angel's cheek.
Galassiel was shocked from watching the transformation and felt that the demon's kindness had been underappreciated. That was one scary transformation! He fell out of his stupor when he was knocked down again. He giggled. "I...though...hahahaha...you wanted to talk! Hahahahaha!!"
A sort of shrug came from his shoulders, and just continued to kiss him, well, lick him now. Since Zephyr was sure now that he wouldn't be able to lick and kiss him like this in his humanoid form, why bother going back? The demon had sort of a crush-like thing on Galssiel, and if being a wolf is what it took to give him kisses, then a wolf he would be.
"Oh, come on!! You can;t...hahahaha!!! Stay like this forever!!" Galassiel giggled out. "Okay...two can play at this game! You want kisses and ticklings...you got it!" And he began his own assault, tickling in sensitive spots he knew most canines had, while kissing him all over his furry face, not touching the lips for fear of doing something...awkward.
Rolling over onto his back, his leg beat back and forth, like how a normal dog would. Tongue hanging out of his mouth, Zephyr wore sort of a pointy grin on his face. Managing to lick Galssiel's face again, he made some sort of a giggling sound as he did so.
Galassiel grinned. "Oh, so you like that, eh?" he asked, continuing to tickle Zephyr. He was laughing himself, finding this all in good fun. Finally though, he could laugh no longer since his sides were hurting so much. He rolled off of the wolf demon so he could get a breather. He moved close to him so he could snuggle against the other male's fur again. He rested.
Sighing, he rolled over again, moving close to Galssiel. So it was against the laws of Heaven.. Guess that meant he couldn't kiss him unless he was a wolf now. Sighing again, he nipped the Angel lightly, wanting to show his affections.
Smiling, he dared to be daring--at least for Zephyr's sake--for it was pretty obvious to this angel how the demon felt. He gave him a small, cute, chaste kiss on the wolf's lips....which was odd and felt strange bt the way, but he did it anyhow.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff