Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rules-
1. No killing or hurting people
2. Anything else is fine, I guess
3. Yes you can have magic as long as you dont hurt anyone
What it looks like-

a two floor house, dancing inside and outside, a pool, big screen tv, and anything else you would like, except guns and killing stuff

*Mia sits on a tree branch playing her flute*
Kreg walks in and looks around. He drops his duffel bag next to a pool chair and takes off his shirt and jumps in the pool. "WAHOO!!!"
*apperares out of no where on the couch lying down* sigh...
Astral runs in stripping off his excess clothes "Ooh! Pool party!" he shouts as he jumps into the pool in his undies. "Brrr... this waters cold" he stutters, shivering.
..tama..the..cat..

((Lol...nice siggy. xd ))
Walks near the pool and looks in. He dips is figner int he pool to test its temp. "Brrr" He forgets about it and sits on a chair near the pool.
Knight Reaver
..tama..the..cat..

((Lol...nice siggy. xd ))
(( xd yeah i know))
Knight Reaver
Kreg walks in and looks around. He drops his duffel bag next to a pool chair and takes off his shirt and jumps in the pool. "WAHOO!!!"

*gets splashed and drops her flute* "Hey watch it"
*sticks her head out of the water and looks around. Her head submerges and then from out of the water, she jumps out and lands outside the pool dripping wet.* suprise!
SLowly lifts off his lucky helmet. He smiles and takes off his shirt then slips his lucky helmet back on.
Astral swims around a bit, and waves at all the people, "Hey, how y'all doing?" he says congenouly. ((bah, my word of the day, and I still can't spell it))
*Mia jumps down from the tree and pick up her flute, and drys it off, putting it away*
*she heard splashing outside and wonderd over to a tree by the pool. she looked at the water* never really cared for water...
Oystein looked over at Tama the cat. He smiled and waved a bit. He then looked to the water debating weather or not he should jump in.
hi everybody

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces