Welcome to Gaia! ::

KagomeFlower
She looked at him "Leave?...Leave the hospital?" She sat up and looked over at him "Well What are we waiting for" She stood up and streached..she didn't have to be told twice about leaving..she's never been outside the entrance door..She frowned "But...what about Jack..And my powers...around other people...I...i could hurt someone"

"Jack...well Jack can shove it up his a**, your not his patient and as for other people. There really aren't any around at this time of night, at least around this area.." his eyes shifted to the clock then back at her. It was 8:00pm
[[Anyone here??]]

Sil, or as some know her, Silivana, sat in her room, staring towards the window. Her head ached, as it always did. Sighing, she stood up from her chair and walked to the window, and slowly closed the curtains. She stepped towards the door and turned the knob. Yes.... she grinned as the door creeked open just enough for her to pop her head out. "Hello?..." she was hoping for another patiant to answer.
She looked down at the ground for a moment and nodded "As long as i dont hurt anyone then...ok" She walked over to the door and peaked out..the nurse at the front desk wasn't there "Well that nurse is gone sooo...shall we?" She couldn't believe that her own doctor was sneaking her out of her room at night...she was usually asleep by now when she had her other doctors.
He grabbed her hand gently and led her out of her room. He looked to his left and his right then led her down the hall. The exit was just around the corner. . .
Sighing, Sil stepped from her room and silently walked down the hall. "Hm.... Wonder if anyone else is up..." she shook her head and kept walking.
Amellia walked with him looking around for any nurses or doctors.."I think we in the clear" She whispered She walked around the corner to the exit and looked down the other way and they towards the door..She jumped when the thoughts of a doctor entered her head "We gotta go now"
"C'mon!" he grabbed her hand gently and dragged her outside then shut the door quietly behind them. Once outside he let her hand go. "So...would you like to go for a walk..? Perhaps?" he asked softly.
She looked up at him "Well that IS what you said we were gonna do.." She looked around like a child in a candy store for the first time...she looked up at the stars and sighed "Beautiful..." Staying inside her whole life..18 years and she's only seen the stars once before when she snuck out...
They started walking out in the moonlight, he smiled as he saw how happy she was to be outside. He could not help but think seeing her in the moonlight how happy and pretty she looked...
Amellia closed her eyes for a moment and spun around in a circle..she stoped when she notice he was staring at her "Oh..im sorry" She looked back at the hospital seeing the lights going off one by one.."Well i sure ain't staying here" She jogged alittle ways down the street so she didnt get caught right when she got outside.
KagomeFlower
Amellia closed her eyes for a moment and spun around in a circle..she stoped when she notice he was staring at her "Oh..im sorry" She looked back at the hospital seeing the lights going off one by one.."Well i sure ain't staying here" She jogged alittle ways down the street so she didnt get caught right when she got outside.

He walked a bit faster to catch up to her. "Hey, wait up." he said smiling slightly. Once he caught up to her he walked beside her. "..I'm guessing your rather excited..heh.." he said as he admired her hair swaying in the cool breeze.
She nodded "Very...I've never been out the far from the hospital...the farthest of got was the back garden" She watched as some people walked by and she froze...she could at any moment hurt people and she didn't want to...She closed her eyes not looking at the people..cause if one even stared at her wrong it would trigger something.
KagomeFlower
She nodded "Very...I've never been out the far from the hospital...the farthest of got was the back garden" She watched as some people walked by and she froze...she could at any moment hurt people and she didn't want to...She closed her eyes not looking at the people..cause if one even stared at her wrong it would trigger something.

He noticed she was feeling a bit uncomfortable cause she didn't want to hurt the few people around her. "Come here..." he said softly as he gently grabbed her hand. He pulled her over to a slight hill, then down walked down it...at the bottem...a small tiny spring. Since the clinic was in a foresty area the spring was surrounded by forest. "I saw this coming on in...if you don't pay attention to detail, one could probably miss it easily." there were little bunnies around too.
"Now Miss it seems here that you have a bit of an anger problem," he said as he looked at the information given to him about Seere. Sitting down he looked up at her and asked "So why did you make your past sixteen doctors explode?" He tried looking her in the eyes as he asked her the question.
"Hello?..." she continued to walk down the hall, mumbling about no one being around.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff