Welcome to Gaia! ::

*walks in* hello *waits for someone to come*
*looks at all the guys and thinks these guys are all JUST Wounderful in a sarcastic sense.... I mean they sure know how to treat ladies.... and she scowls and returns to her book*
(((BIZZUMPS!!!)))
mongoose123456789
walks in and goes and sits on a couch
eek Holy crap! I know you!
Dj-Phatso
ChibiNekoGirl
Dj-Phatso
Dj Struts His Stiff INto The Room And Slides Into A Free Couch, " Anyone Looking to HAve A Spot Of Fun? " He Says Loud Enough For ALl To Hear Smirking Slightly.

Looks over to him "I would!" whee

" Oh Really? " He Pirks An Eyebrow Toward Her, " Then Why Dont You Bring That Sexy Little Piece Of a** Over This Way " Smirks Mischiefiously

"I think I will..." she gets up and walks over, swinging her hips a bit. She sits on his lap and faces him. "Ever made out with a dancer? Cuz your'e gonna..." wink
:: walks in looks aorund ::

::takes a seat at the bar lookin around::
Arramwen
mongoose123456789
walks in and goes and sits on a couch
eek Holy crap! I know you!

holly crap how? lol
:: She walks in:: Hullo ^_^-
Tigerbabe244

Hey...
Niko wanna make out?
xkitty_katx
*looks at all the guys and thinks these guys are all JUST Wounderful in a sarcastic sense.... I mean they sure know how to treat ladies.... and she scowls and returns to her book*

*Arcanis walks over to her*

Why are you all alone?
Klydescope
Arramwen
Klydescope
Arramwen
Klydescope
Arramwen
*turns on the tv*

*Watches along with her.* Good stuff...chip?
Sure. *grabs chip*

Greatness. So what brings you here? *Eats another chip.*
Pure bordum. 3nodding

Ah...yeah...thats what a lot of people are here for, but you...your pretty... *Looks at her and then eats some more chips.*
Thanks! surprised
Arcanis_Baahl
xkitty_katx

*Arcanis walks over to her*

Why are you all alone?
*thinks* I'm not quite sure yet*grin*
ChibiNekoGirl
Dj-Phatso
ChibiNekoGirl
Dj-Phatso
Dj Struts His Stiff INto The Room And Slides Into A Free Couch, " Anyone Looking to HAve A Spot Of Fun? " He Says Loud Enough For ALl To Hear Smirking Slightly.

Looks over to him "I would!" whee

" Oh Really? " He Pirks An Eyebrow Toward Her, " Then Why Dont You Bring That Sexy Little Piece Of a** Over This Way " Smirks Mischiefiously

"I think I will..." she gets up and walks over, swinging her hips a bit. She sits on his lap and faces him. "Ever made out with a dancer? Cuz your'e gonna..." wink

" A Dancer Eh? Well Your Just Going To Have To Give ME A Little PM Preview Of Your Dancing Skills " He Says Kissing Her Softly Afterward.
Klydescope
Tigerbabe244

Hey...

hey wats up?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers